The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 5:58 pm

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
MG Census 2018: Dead In Posts Per Day, But Not In Spirit 
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Code:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Aliases: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Location: [/b]
[b]Job: [/b]
[b]Years active on MG: [/b]
[b]The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: [/b]
[b]Favorite video games: [/b]
[b]Favorite music: [/b]
[b]Favorite literature: [/b]
[b]Favorite film: [/b]
[b]Favorite TV, anime: [/b]
[b]Favorite food: [/b]
[b]Favorite color: [/b]
[b]Favorite animals: [/b]
[b]Favorite dog breed(s): [/b]
[b]Favorite meme(s): [/b]
[b]Favorite emoji: [/b]
[b]Favorite MG smiley: [/b]
[b]Favorite Lukepi song: [/b]
[b]Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander: [/b]
[b]Last time you went outside: [/b]
[b]When's the last time you got warned: [/b]
[b]Moderators/admins whomst you appreciate: [/b]
[b]Other members of MG that you appreciate: [/b]
[b]Inactive member of MG you miss the most: [/b]
[b]Favorite websites other than MG: [/b]
[b]What did you accomplish in 2017: [/b]
[b]What are you looking forward to in 2018: [/b]
[b]What's on your bucket list: [/b]
[b]How was your day today: [/b]
[b]What's your dream: [/b]
[b]What questions should be added for the 2019 census: [/b]
[b]This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: [/b]
[b]Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: [/b]
[b]How do we save MG: [/b]

Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:56 pm
Site Moderator

Name: Jon
Aliases: Term, a dog, f*** Sick Woofer
Location: East Tennessee (soon Virginia, close to DC), United States
Job: Applications developer
Years active on MG: 10
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: I'm in a tweet chain right now with Luke, Scott, Void, Andy and KB
Favorite video games: Crash Team Racing, DOOM, Spyro, Hotline Miami, Rock Band, Metroid, Crash Bandicoot, Undertale
Favorite music: Here's my top 50 albums
Favorite literature: Saying "I don't read" makes you sound like an uncultured b**** boy, but honestly we live in the future where the stories that used to be told only through books can now be told through other mediums, such as games or albums or films or even Reddit posts. I think it's insane to hold one medium above all the others as somehow more classy or something just because it's been around longer. But what do I know, my favorite game is the one where you click a plastic guitar in time with KISS songs
Favorite film: Inception, The Lego Movie, Star Wars, Pixar
Favorite TV, anime: Breaking Bad, Gurren Lagann
Favorite food: Mac & cheese or a big a** cheeseburger. Taco Bell & Papa Johns. Kiss my a**
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite animals: Woofers, bears, kitties, big cats, crabs, crocodiles, snakes, honestly all animals are excellent except f*** mosquitos
Favorite dog breed(s): Shibas, huskies, malamutes, Big Floofy Docile Bastards
Favorite meme(s): dat boi was amazing. and I adore the wave of weirdass nonsensical postmodern memes like this and this. It's the only thing I find truly hilarious anymore and I could never explain it to anyone
Favorite emoji: snake
Favorite MG smiley: :smug:
Favorite Lukepi song: Heart Eyes
Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander: I gotta stick with Charizard but mad respect to the Blastoise crowd, he's f*** awesome too. Honestly so is Venusaur. Venusaur guys do their own thing and I appreciate that
Last time you went outside: like 4 hours ago
When's the last time you got warned: I genuinely don't remember the last time I was even PM'd, hopefully someone will warn me for this census
Moderators/admins whomst you appreciate: my boys lucas, towk, geno, steven, i can't remember if void is a mod
Other members of MG that you appreciate: kb, psycho, andy, scott, most of the old guard I don't have time to list here
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: I still wonder occasionally what the deal with tay-tay was but honestly, where the f*** is pochi dude. God I hope he's not dead
Favorite websites other than MG: I like Reddit a lot tbh. Just don't ever go into the comment sections for anything like video games or anime
What did you accomplish in 2017: Graduated college, landed a career job, traveled out of the country for the first time
What are you looking forward to in 2018: KINGDOM HEARTS III? also I'm gonna start that job I guess
What's on your bucket list: Lots of travel, petting a bear cub/big cat cub, releasing my own game, traveling to space
How was your day today: I woke up super hungover so not ideal
What's your dream: Make someone's favorite game
What questions should be added for the 2019 census: p**** length & girth
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: btw im a girl
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: @terminx13 on twitter
How do we save MG: put ridley in ssf2, pay people to make a stink about it on 4chan/social media & then start charging for creating accounts

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:30 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Kittenpuncher wrote:
Maybe there should be a separate one for really n****

Wish granted bol

Name: Daniel
Aliases: Danny
Job: Unemployed. I've been trying, though
Years active on MG: 6-7
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Chizzy
Favorite video games: SMT, TLoZ, FFIV-VI, MGS, Red Dead Redemption, Bungie's Halo games, the Genesis Sonic games, Smash Bros, Punch-Out, buncha other stuff
Favorite music: Pretty open to any genre tbh, as long as it isn't generic pop
Favorite literature: Crime and Punishment, The Divine Comedy, Dracula
Favorite film: The Shawshank Redemption, most of Pixar's stuff
Favorite TV, anime: Seinfeld for TV show, Courage the Cowardly Dog for cartoon, Baccano and Gurren Lagann for animu. Don't watch much these days so nothing else comes to mind
Favorite food: A good roast will set me for 2 days
Favorite color: Blue, though purple's starting to grow on me recently
Favorite animals: Dogs and all other canines, narwhals, most birds, sloths, pistol shrimps, axolotls, pretty much every animal that isn't a fly or a mozzie or a wasp
Favorite dog breed(s): Everything except chihuahuas
Favorite meme(s): 'Release the Bogus' is the only one that's ever stuck with me for more than a fortnight. In terms of daily laughs though those nonsensical ones on Facebook are pretty cool
Favorite emoji: Alien
Favorite MG smiley: :headbang:
Favorite Lukepi song: I haven't listened to any yet, you have permission to execute me
Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander: Bulbasaur, I just have a soft spot for him that I can't explain
Last time you went outside: Yesterday
When's the last time you got warned: This year by TSON for posting a music video of Boombastic by Shaggy in some SSF2 thread iirc
Moderators/admins whomst you appreciate: They're all cool tbh
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Pretty much everyone, there's no one I hate in particular
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: Psycho, Geno
Favorite websites other than MG: Facebook, Fandom, Wikipedia, YouTube
What did you accomplish in 2017: Getting my learner's license and achieving Grade 7 in piano
What are you looking forward to in 2018: Getting my restricted and enjoying my last year at high school, hopefully it'll end with a bang. Also the 2018 Football World Cup and some heavyweight boxing matches
What's on your bucket list: Skydiving + travelling around the world ofc
How was your day today: Mixed bag, the weather's way too hot but the consequential ice cream was nice
What's your dream: To be the ultimate animal whisperer
What questions should be added for the 2019 census: What is your viewpoint on veganism
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: I love you guys
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: Discord number is #6385
How do we save MG: Forum gold + bring back Jitter and his kindred by changing the site language to Portuguese

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:48 pm

Name: Donkey Kong
Aliases: the leader of the bunch, the first member of the DK Crew, kb
Job: Home security guard is what I call myself to feel better about not having one
Years active on MG: Too many
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: see Term's answer
Favorite video games: Fallout New Vegas, Paper Mario TTYD, either Super Mario Galaxy 1 or 2 (can't decide which), Chrono Trigger, probably some more I can't think of right now
Favorite music: I listen to Touhou eurobeat and bossa nova arrangements exclusively
Favorite literature: I don't read much because that s***'s for f*** nerds. actually I've meaning to read more. if you have recommendations I'll take them. I think comics and manga and s*** should be a separate question here so I'll add it myself
Favourite Comics and Manga and s***: JoJo is great but you probably already know that. Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro and Grand Blue are hilarious
Favorite film: The Empire Strikes Back and Mad Max Fury Road are all that come to mind
Favorite TV, anime: Breaking Bad, old Simpsons (season 11 is my cutoff point and even that's kinda pushing it), most of the Monogatari series but Bakemonogatari especially, Gurren Lagann
Favorite food: Most generic answer in the world but I f*** love pizza. McDonald's chicken tendies are nice too but I don't eat them that often. Pickled Onion Monster Munch are also god-tier
Favorite color: Can never pick one. I know I hate yellow but that's it
Favorite animals: Snakes, lizards in general. Beetles are cool. I wish I was a cat.
Favorite dog breed(s): Pomeranians are so f*** cute dude it's ridiculous
Favorite meme(s): Bone hurting juice is the purest meme
Favorite emoji: Nothing beats the good old thinking face
Favorite MG smiley: :snack:
Favorite Lukepi song: I'd say Emerald from memory, would have to relisten to his stuff to be sure though
Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander: I like Bulbasaur the most but I'll usually go with Charmander if I'm playing RB/FRLG because there's hardly any good Fire types until the goddamn Pokémon Mansion
Last time you went outside: About 12 hours ago
When's the last time you got warned: June 2016
Moderators/admins whomst you appreciate: Anyone who's actually still active
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Anyone actually taking the time to read this
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: Pochi ;__;
Favorite websites other than MG: Like Term said, Reddit can be cool if you stay away from the s*** parts. I hope cammyfan.com outlives me.
What did you accomplish in 2017: Buncha personal s*** i don't wanna get into but I feel a lot better mentally than I used to
What are you looking forward to in 2018: Whole lotta anime coming out that looks great. Continued personal development I guess
What's on your bucket list: Really wanna go to Japan. I'm a disgusting weeaboo so Akiba is basically my Mecca. Wanna go to America and meet my internet buddies irl too.
How was your day today: I've only been up a few hours so I haven't had much of a day yet
What's your dream: I will become the cutest anime girl
What questions should be added for the 2019 census: Said this before but make favourite comics/manga/whatever separate from literature. did you remove the height question because I made fun of you for being 5'11. if you did I'm sorry
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: btw im a girl but unironically
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: don't follow me on twitter @crabcombat I make bad posts
How do we save MG: Forum gold becomes an actual cryptocurrency

Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:38 am

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
Term wrote:
Favorite websites other than MG: I like Reddit a lot tbh. Just don't ever go into the comment sections for anything like video games or anime

We match on quite a bit of music too

Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:11 am

Currently Playing: Boi, ffxiv and dbz fighterz.
Waifu: am lonely
Name: rexos
Aliases: rexos, whitegrave
Job: Engineering student, s*** is hard f*** math
Years active on MG: 7 maybe idk
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: I said hi to geno in steam like 2 days ago i think
Favorite video games: boi: afterbirth +, mgs4, megaman x5, dmc 3, tekken and street fighter
Favorite music: power metal, alternative rock, nicklelback and anything that sounds good. ( check signature for favorite song of the month )
Favorite literature: The sherlock holmes books are neato
Favorite film: dont really have a favorite film but i like most of the good ones
Favorite TV, anime: The mentalist, house, eva, detective conan, fma brotherhood and seven deadly sins from the top of my head.
Favorite food: f*** medium rare ribeye steak with ribs on the side
Favorite color: purple
Favorite animals: bears
Favorite dog breed(s): husky
Favorite meme(s): """"" ah i see youre a man of culture as well """" except the entire sentence is whited out and the dude is snorting cocain
Favorite emoji: :mrgreen:
Favorite MG smiley: rip snack
Favorite Lukepi song: Return (listening to it right now)
Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander: Charmander
Last time you went outside: yesterday
When's the last time you got warned: I cant remember lol who gets warned anymore lmfao
Moderators/admins whomst you appreciate: all of them i guess since i know most of them
Other members of MG that you appreciate: i love all you bastards
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: does geno post ?
Favorite websites other than MG: kotaku, reddit, netflix
What did you accomplish in 2017: I beat the family man challenge in isaac
What are you looking forward to in 2018: beating all the challenges in isaac
What's on your bucket list: getting my bachelors and getting a pc
How was your day today: i just woke up like an hour ago
What's your dream: look at my bucket list
What questions should be added for the 2019 census: favorite football team should be a thing man im just saying
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: i promise to make at least one topic in spam this year. I promise.
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: add me in discord fam Whitegrave#2453
How do we save MG: mg is like a fairy if you stop believing in it it dies.

sorry, I only listen to freshest jams from the youngest leans

Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:01 am
Site Moderator

Dephius wrote:
Term wrote:

Good thing we're gonna be neighbors soon boi

Watch The Lego Movie though, it's such a happy place for me. Actually I have it on BD so just come over

@Danny What is New Zealand like

@rex When did you end up in Turkey? What are you doing there/how is it?

Quote:
did you remove the height question because I made fun of you for being 5'11. if you did I'm sorry
:shifty:

Quote:
Forum gold becomes an actual cryptocurrency
this will work

Quote:
Wanna go to America and meet my internet buddies irl too.
Smashcon is the place to be I guess, but if your ticket to the States is as expensive as mine was to England you'll want to start saving hard

Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:24 am

MGN Username: Lermonz
Name: Cooper
Aliases: Lermonz
Job: Does student count?
Years active on MG: 1/2
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: N/A
Favorite video games: Mario Odyssey/Galaxy & SSF2
Favorite music: Super Mario Galaxy Soundtrack
Favorite literature: The Phantom Tollbooth
Favorite film: The Lego Movie
Favorite TV, anime: The Amazing World of Gumball
Favorite food: Tacos
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite animals: Zebras
Favorite dog breed(s): Labrador Retriever
Favorite meme(s): Despite it being long dead I've always liked this
Favorite emoji: Don't know Also I don't care
Favorite MG smiley: :pikathinking:
Favorite Lukepi song: what?
Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander: Charmander
Last time you went outside: a few minutes ago
When's the last time you got warned: (See "Favorite Lukepi song")
Moderators/admins whomst you appreciate: THoT
Other members of MG that you appreciate: 30XX
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: finallyfantastic7
Favorite websites other than MG: Musescore
What did you accomplish in 2017: Nothing major, just a few school/boy scout related things
What are you looking forward to in 2018: The reboot of Wacky Races
What's on your bucket list: To actually make a bucket list
How was your day today: Stressful, I had to take the midterms for mt two worst classes.
What's your dream: To somehow have a fun job that allows me to do what I like while also giving me free time to do other stuff.
What questions should be added for the 2019 census: What questions should be added to the 2020 census
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: N/A
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: N/A
How do we save MG: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

buh

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:01 pm

Name: Jonathan
Aliases: 7Z | sevenz | [NZ]
Job: -
Years active on MG: 2 or so.
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: -
Favorite video games: NieR Automata, DBFZ
Favorite music: Just about anything I find catchy. Mainly Lo-Fi, though.
Favorite literature: -
Favorite film: -
Favorite TV, anime: Dragonball Z/Super.
Favorite food: Pizza.
Favorite color: Grey | Silver
Favorite animals: Dog.
Favorite dog breed(s): Golden Retriever.
Favorite meme(s): Probably the shooting stars one.
Favorite emoji: -
Favorite MG smiley: :!:
Favorite Lukepi song: -
Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander: -
Last time you went outside: 7 minutes ago.
When's the last time you got warned: I cannot recall.
Moderators/admins whomst you appreciate: All of them.
Other members of MG that you appreciate: -
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: -
Favorite websites other than MG: Twitter | Tumblr
What did you accomplish in 2017: -
What are you looking forward to in 2018: -
What's on your bucket list: -
How was your day today: Unproductive.
What's your dream: -
What questions should be added for the 2019 census: -
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: -
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: 7Z#0524
How do we save MG: -

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:09 pm

Term wrote:
@rex When did you end up in Turkey? What are you doing there/how is it?

Vacation time with the fam. It's super cold here which is great I love the cold. I just got here yesterday. Over the years turkey became the default location for travel because it's the best. The best thing is that it's an Islamic country so almost all food is halal so I can eat whatever the hell I want. Food is great here. Did I mention the food?

now for the flag on my thing i forgot to change it but since im here ill keep it untill I get back home

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:41 pm

I like kebabs but I also like being healthy and those two things don't go together well lol

that's basically all I have to say about Turkey.

wait no. RESPECT THE ROBOT. that too

Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:03 pm
Site Moderator

I feel conflicted about Turkey cus I met some Turkish women once who assured me that it's a super nice & safe place to be but the US has a travel warning against it that outright even bans certain areas in Istanbul

What is your opinion on this, Rex

Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:05 pm

dude its fine come here eat some doner kebabs theyre tite

but seriously the only thing that i consider not safe happened once in the airport like 5-6 years ago where a dude started screaming like a lunatic. Security took care of him really easily and things were chill. Talking from personal experience of all the years ive been here its been worth. Hell, im starting to get bored from coming here all the time lol. nice and safe. I havent been to istanbul in a long time since we are staying in bursa but i assume things are fine there too.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:00 pm

MGN Username: SuperTuffPinkPuff
Name: no
Aliases: Shat'l, SuperTuffPinkPuff
Job: look at my age
Years active on MG: 1
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: nobody that i know of
Favorite video games: The entire Kirby series, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, and Splatoon 2.
Favorite music: ...Does video game music count?
Favorite literature: I'm not sure.
Favorite film: I don't watch any.
Favorite TV, anime: I don't watch any.
Favorite food: pretty much anything with cheese on it
Favorite color: yellow
Favorite animals: dogs
Favorite dog breed(s): Golden Retrievers
Favorite meme(s): I don't really have any, unless little reddit memes count. If they do, then the "jolly fellow" meme from r/kirby.
Favorite emoji: B
Favorite MG smiley: :sandbag:, :chibirobo:, :pikathinking:
Favorite Lukepi song: i don't listen to any
Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander: squirtle
Last time you went outside: yesterday
When's the last time you got warned: never
Moderators/admins whomst you appreciate: I honestly appreciate all of them.
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Happyfrozenfire, Bedoop, Kirb-Star
Inactive member of MG you miss the most: I haven't been on the forums long enough to miss anyone.
Favorite websites other than MG: reddit, Smack Jeeves Webcomic Hosting, Kirby's Rainbow Resort
What did you accomplish in 2017: nothing
What are you looking forward to in 2018: Kirby: Star Allies. That's it.
What's on your bucket list: What does that even mean?
How was your day today: Pretty good.
What's your dream: To win a Smash 4 tournament.
What questions should be added for the 2019 census: What questions should be added for the 2020 census:
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: I make my own webcomic.
Post contact info here (Skype, Discord, etc) if you want: no
How do we save MG: what do you even mean they're doing fine

Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:55 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
Term wrote:
Dephius wrote:
Term wrote:

Good thing we're gonna be neighbors soon boi

Watch The Lego Movie though, it's such a happy place for me. Actually I have it on BD so just come over

Saw it a few years back. Loved it but wouldn't call it one of my favorite movies ever

rexos wrote:
dude its fine come here eat some doner kebabs theyre tite

but seriously the only thing that i consider not safe happened once in the airport like 5-6 years ago where a dude started screaming like a lunatic. Security took care of him really easily and things were chill. Talking from personal experience of all the years ive been here its been worth. Hell, im starting to get bored from coming here all the time lol. nice and safe. I havent been to istanbul in a long time since we are staying in bursa but i assume things are fine there too.

Spent two weeks there a few years back. Was definitely one of the better trips I've been on. Really enjoyed the massive palaces. The dirt cheap, delicious street food was a bonus too.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:34 pm
 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next