The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:17 pm

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
MG 2020 Class Action Registration (NOT a Census) 
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
Name: Scott
Username: uhhhhhhhhhhhh Scott
Place of origin: Winnipeg baby, get stabbed and freeze to death at the same time
Years active on MG: a lot
Damages or symptoms experienced: I could have been learning an insrument all this time
Favourite colour (or, in American English, favorite color): blue or pink, it's hard to pick
Age group: mid 20s
What is your estimated IQ?: like 30
Meyers Briggs Personality type?: INFP
D&D Alignment?: neutral evil
How did you hear of McLeodGaming?: SSF1 on newgrounds
Have you experienced issues with McLeodGaming products (Smash Flash, Yeah Jam Fury) in the past?: i've only played SSF1, so its entire existence i suppose
Do you hold any personal grievances against McLeodGaming Forums staff (mods, admins)?: the ones who think they're actually some sort of e-celeb for being a person of power on a dead forum LOL
Have you or a loved one ever purchased Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! on Steam?*: Nope
Have you ever been punished for forum crimes?: once
Why are you doing this?: Andy told me it was up
Other comments: stay tranquilo

Favorite Videogames: Drakengard 3, both NieRs, Final Fantasy Tactics, Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen, FF9, Xenosaga, DMC5, The Missing
Favorite Movies: Ghost In The Shell, John Wick, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz
Favorite TV Shows: she-ra and the princesses of power LOL, The Office, the first two seasons of game of thrones, idk i don't really watch TV
Favorite Anime: Serial Experiments Lain, Psycho-Pass S1, GitS: Stand Alone Complex, Madoka, Evangelion (eat s*** andy), Symphogear, Black Lagoon, Eureka Seven
Favorite Music: mewithoutYou, Frank Turner, Seiko Oomori, Locktender, Alesana, Coheed & Cambria, Elder, Counterparts, ERRA, Shadow of Intent, Nujabes, Jedi Mind Tricks, Days N' Daze, In Flames, Blind Guardian, Candlemass, Circa Surive (+ anthony green's solo stuff), AJJ, The Black Dahlia Murder, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Wintersun, Decapitated, Summoning, Falls of Rauros, clipping., Circle Takes The Square, Johnny Hobo and his assorted projects including Ramshackle Glory and Wingnut Dishwashers Union, Captain We're Sinking, The Dear Hunter, The Receiving End of Sirens, Clutch, Fit For An Autopsy, Ensiferum, supercell, GUNSHIP, Hop Along, Interpol, Khemmis, Monuments, Panopticon, The Black Queen, The Menzingers, Revocation, Portishead, Protest the Hero, Rolo Tomassi, Ulver, Suffocation, Dissection, Earl Sweatshirt, AFI, Against Me!, Baroness, Cannibal Ox, The Fall of Troy, Dance Gavin Dance, Wu-Tang Clan, King Crimson, La Dispute. you know, the basics
Favorite Literature: I don't read too much lately but i've always really liked Poe's work. yes, i know
Favorite Comics/Manga: Claymore
Favorite Food: Pizza, homie
Favorite Beverage: Captain Morgan's pineapple rum, also water and vanilla iced coffee
Mario or Sonic?: Sonic
Favourite tony hawk's pro skater game?: 3
Favorite Console(s): PS2, PS4
Pokemon or Digimon?: Digimon
Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy?: Final Fantasy for nostalgic reasons mostly, but DQ is very good and Hero rules btw
LEast favourite meme of the decade: heckin pupperinos
Favorite Sport / Sports Team: Boston Bruins. f*** the knicks. watch pro wrestling
Coke or pepsi (no non-answers. dont say dr pepper or i will get luke to ban you: Pepsi
What is your favourite Nihon Falcom game?: Brandish
What is your favourite dark souls game?: Demon's
Worst rapper alive: Lil Xan, maybe Logic
What do you believe is your worst opinion: Spiderverse was mid
If you could erase one thing from the planet what would it be: people who get legit mad (not frustrated or disappointed, mind) at smash reveals if it's not someone they want
Bush or Kerry 2004?: uhhhhhhh
What have you accomplished in the past decade?: I can sing!
What do you hope to accomplish in the next decade?: Still being alive
Post your discord/twitter/whatever here if you want: @isolationbleu, Scott#7181

Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:29 pm
Site Moderator

Name: redacted
Username: esper
Place of origin: kaneda
Years active on MG: lik e 9
Damages or symptoms experienced: cleod9 hws personally.beamed messages into mybrain telling me to post this
Favourite colour (or, in American English, favorite color): violet
Age group: early 20s
What is your estimated IQ?: average high
Meyers Briggs Personality type?: intp infp idk
D&D Alignment?: chaotic good idk
How did you hear of McLeodGaming?: ssf1
Have you experienced issues with McLeodGaming products (Smash Flash, Yeah Jam Fury) in the past?: not enough anime
Do you hold any personal grievances against McLeodGaming Forums staff (mods, admins)?: luke for putting too much high pass filter on the song we made together
Have you or a loved one ever purchased Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! on Steam?*: no
Have you ever been punished for forum crimes?: no
Why are you doing this?: i madr it
Other comments: gay

Favorite Videogames: prey 2017
Favorite Movies: the Irishman
Favorite TV Shows: sopranos
Favorite Anime: hxh
Favorite Music: i lovr metal
Favorite Literature: i dont read anymore
Favorite Comics/Manga: hxh
Favorite Food: Lebanese
Favorite Beverage: beer
Mario or Sonic?: Mario
Favourite tony hawk's pro skater game?: underground
Favorite Console(s): ps2
Pokemon or Digimon?: pikemon for game digimon for show
Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy?: dq
LEast favourite meme of the decade: anything involving communidm
Favorite Sport / Sports Team: raptors
Coke or pepsi (no non-answers. dont say dr pepper or i will get luke to ban you: pepsi
What is your favourite Nihon Falcom game?: ys origin
What is your favourite dark souls game?: original (art)
Worst rapper alive: hopsin
What do you believe is your worst opinion: gamers no rights
If you could erase one thing from the planet what would it be: racism
Bush or Kerry 2004?: kerry
What have you accomplished in the past decade?: fducking nothing
What do you hope to accomplish in the next decade?: nothing
Post your discord/twitter/whatever here if you want: no

Last edited by esper on Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:55 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
esper wrote:
What do you believe is your worst opinion: gamers no rights
unsure why you think this is a bad opinion

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:59 am

MGN Username: snidbert63
Currently Playing: in a sandbox
Waifu: Weird Al Yankovic
Name: Snidbert
Username: snidbert64
Place of origin: Earth
Years active on MG: not enough, and yet too many
Damages or symptoms experienced: cringe
Favourite colour (or, in American English, favorite color): don't have one
Age group: if you f*** me you won't go to jail for statutory rape
What is your estimated IQ?: dum dum
Meyers Briggs Personality type?: Virgo
D&D Alignment?: true neutral
How did you hear of McLeodGaming?: from ssf1
Have you experienced issues with McLeodGaming products (Smash Flash, Yeah Jam Fury) in the past?: not since the sandbag update dropped
Do you hold any personal grievances against McLeodGaming Forums staff (mods, admins)?: not really, no
Have you or a loved one ever purchased Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! on Steam?*: no
Have you ever been punished for forum crimes?: yes
Why are you doing this?: i'm bored and have nothing else to do
Other comments: when do i get the financial compensation?

Favorite Videogames: Smash Ultimate; been playing a lot of Baba Is You lately
Favorite Movies: that marvel crap
Favorite TV Shows: lol who even watches TV anyways?
Favorite Anime: not a weeb
Favorite Music: Comedic or derivative music (Weird Al, Neil Cicierega, etc.); rock and metal are pretty cool too
Favorite Literature: uhhh i read a sci-fi novel a few months ago
Favorite Comics/Manga: The Unbelievable Gwenpool
Favorite Food: pizza
Favorite Beverage: i would say water, but "beverage" means a drink other than water, so chocolate milk ig
Mario or Sonic?: mario
Favourite tony hawk's pro skater game?: never played
Favorite Console(s): pc bc you can pirate s***
Pokemon or Digimon?: again, not a weeb
Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy?: maybe i should become a weeb so i can see what all the fuss is about
LEast favourite meme of the decade: the skyrim skills s*** from reddit
Favorite Sport / Sports Team: calvinball / the kansas city chiefs, respectively
Coke or pepsi (no non-answers. dont say dr pepper or i will get luke to ban you: water
What is your favourite Nihon Falcom game?: what is that
What is your favourite dark souls game?: i suck at video games so i think i'd hate dark souls
Worst rapper alive: i dunno
What do you believe is your worst opinion: there is no such thing as objective good and evil
If you could erase one thing from the planet what would it be: myself
Bush or Kerry 2004?: government is a spook
What have you accomplished in the past decade?: graduated high school
What do you hope to accomplish in the next decade?: move out of my parents' place, hopefully with a job i don't hate
Post your discord/twitter/whatever here if you want: snidbert64#9731 and @snidbert, respectively

Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:38 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
Quote:
Do you hold any personal grievances against McLeodGaming Forums staff (mods, admins)?: luke for putting too much high pass filter on the song we made together

i’m sorry i’m so f*** sorry i’m so bad at music

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:35 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
Might as well take a shot at mine

Name: yoda
Username: Kirb-Star
Place of origin: Lima, Peru, some sinkhole
Years active on MG: Gonna be 9 years this year
Damages or symptoms experienced: Autism (i forgot which one), Astigmatism
Favourite colour (or, in American English, favorite color): Wine? (dark pink, this one)
Age group: Young Adult
What is your estimated IQ?: :goku:
Meyers Briggs Personality type?: Forgot about which one when i took the test, I'm very indecisive
D&D Alignment?: Probably True Neutral or Chaotic Good?
How did you hear of McLeodGaming?: I played SSF1 on Newgrounds
Have you experienced issues with McLeodGaming products (Smash Flash, Yeah Jam Fury) in the past?: Yeah, i spent an entire day resetting the rainbow stage in YJF that had that song with he-man in it..... that's no issue tho
Do you hold any personal grievances against McLeodGaming Forums staff (mods, admins)?: None at all, most of my bad experiences on the forum have been my own f*** that I regret a ton
Have you or a loved one ever purchased Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! on Steam?*: sadly no, i played the free one on MG tho
Have you ever been punished for forum crimes?: yeah
Why are you doing this?: I was bored tbh
Other comments: bring back :headbang:

Favorite Videogames: Skullgirls, Kirby series, Mother, Jet Set Radio, JJBA: Heritage of the Future, Drill Dozer, Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Yume Nikki, Megaman X, Castlevania IV, Super Mario Odyssey, Zelda series and more I'm probably forgetting
Favorite Movies: Back to the Future Trilogy, Rocky Series, Star Wars 1-6 (sometimes Rogue One), Thor Ragnarok and a bunch of Marvel movies, Ghibli Movies, A Goofy Movie, Emperor's New Groove, Shrek (1, 2 & 4), Whiplash, Baby Driver
Favorite TV Shows: Ultraman series
Favorite Anime: Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, Panty Stocking, FLCL, Gun/Die Buster, Kill la Kill, Luluco, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Soul Eater, Digimon (1, 02 & Tamers), Cowboy Bebop,
Favorite Music: (still a rookie in music but) Frank Sinatra, Tom Jobim, Guns 'n' Roses, AC/DC, Carpenters, Queen, David Bowie, Elvis Presley and many more
Favorite Literature: i liked jules verne as a kid
Favorite Comics/Manga: I think only thing I've legitimately read and invested into are parts 6 and 7 of Jojo so that
Favorite Food: Pizza Rolls, Burritos
Favorite Beverage: Fanta, Maracuya juice (don't know the name in English)
Mario or Sonic?: I like both a ton (Mario specially in RPGs) but I kinda lean more towards Sonic as I like a lot of the risks they used to take before (even if they didn't pay off)
Favourite tony hawk's pro skater game?: the only tony hawk thing I've ever watched is boom boom sabotage and i don't know how to feel about that
Favorite Console(s): SNES, PSX, DS & 3DS, Switch
Pokemon or Digimon?: Pokémon in games and regions, while Digimon in anime (at least the first 3 seasons of it)
Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy?: Hnnnnnngh.... I like both buuuuut I kinda like Toriyama's artstyle more
Least favourite meme of the decade: Am I a joke to you? (mostly because I see repeated so often on comment sections without any twists and it's so f*** boring)
Favorite Sport / Sports Team: Globetrotters
Coke or pepsi (no non-answers. dont say dr pepper or i will get luke to ban you: pepsi
What is your favourite Nihon Falcom game?: i'm ashamed to say i haven't played any :c
What is your favourite dark souls game?: same as above
Worst rapper alive: goofy
What do you believe is your worst opinion: SMRPG being my favorite of the mario rpg games (even if i have tried for so long to make TTYD and BiS my favs)
If you could erase one thing from the planet what would it be: clowns. murder them. (i'm one of them)
Bush or Kerry 2004?: yeah
What have you accomplished in the past decade?: finally understating the rules of drawing, anatomy and animation (still suck at doing them properly but at least i now know what i'm messing up when i draw)
What do you hope to accomplish in the next decade?: finally becoming an animator
Post your discord/twitter/whatever here if you want: nah

Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:05 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: umib and unib
Waifu: SNAIL
Name: Deron
Username: Psycho
Place of origin: weeb city
Years active on MG: define "active"
Damages or symptoms experienced: anxiety and good taste
Favourite colour (or, in American English, favorite color): pink probably
Age group: quarter life crisis
What is your estimated IQ?: stoopit
Meyers Briggs Personality type?: i cannot be categorized, peasant
D&D Alignment?: neutral good
How did you hear of McLeodGaming?: i googled "play smash bros online free"
Have you experienced issues with McLeodGaming products (Smash Flash, Yeah Jam Fury) in the past?: i couldnt run ssf2 properly until i didnt wanna play it that much anymore
Do you hold any personal grievances against McLeodGaming Forums staff (mods, admins)?: my #banthot campaign never took off
Have you or a loved one ever purchased Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! on Steam?*: nah, i like the concept but i just wouldnt play enough to justify the buy
Have you ever been punished for forum crimes?: i made an animation of peach slurping willy and i dont think jeans ever forgave me for it
Why are you doing this?: i do one every year despite being inactive mostly. good question........
Other comments: shabalaba doo bop a wop bam boo

Favorite Videogames: mgs 1 2 & 3, jet set radio, marvel vs capcom 2
Favorite Movies: spiderverse i think is still up there. joker is p. good too
Favorite TV Shows: atlanta. the new lil dicky show is also really funny
Favorite Anime: nichijou, Ghost in the Shell, tatami galaxy, steins;gate
Favorite Music: rap, hiphop, punk, metal, jmetal, and weeb s***. anything with a melody i can bop to typically catches my attention
Favorite Literature: the internet
Favorite Comics/Manga: Freezing, Blade Play, Berserk
Favorite Food: curry & roti, shrimp (preferably fried)
Favorite Beverage: water, like a health boi
Mario or Sonic?: mario games are so magical and full of wonder. i love it. so ye mario
Favourite tony hawk's pro skater game?: 4 def
Favorite Console(s): sega dreamcast, gamecube a close second
Pokemon or Digimon?: pokemon, but digimon is also pretty cool
Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy?: final fantasy, although newer games dont quite feel the same. they took different development paths i guess. i prefer cult classic ff games
LEast favourite meme of the decade: cant think of one off the top of my head, any meme i dislike i immediately un-realize their existence
Favorite Sport / Sports Team: football, ny giants even though they've been off it for a few years
Coke or pepsi (no non-answers. dont say dr pepper or i will get luke to ban you: soda is literally the devil and i only drink sprite VERY rarely now. also drink fruit juice
What is your favourite Nihon Falcom game?: ys origin was pretty fun
What is your favourite dark souls game?: bloodborne
Worst rapper alive: moms spaghetti
What do you believe is your worst opinion: naruto did nothing wrong (except fillers)
If you could erase one thing from the planet what would it be: racial bias i think
Bush or Kerry 2004?: i was not old enough to vote back then, this question is illegal
What have you accomplished in the past decade?: got hired at dell, estee lauder, and google within a 3 year time period. not to brag, just really proud of myself, never thought i'd ever be here
What do you hope to accomplish in the next decade?: become a software engineer (SWE) at google!
Post your discord/twitter/whatever here if you want: psn/steam: dyxribo | discord: SnaiLegacy#4298 | twitter: snailegacy

Image Image Image

early 2k nostalgia mode

Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:08 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
Name: Nathan
Username: Tenebrae
Place of origin: Brexitland
Years active on MG: Too many
Damages or symptoms experienced: Irreperable emotional damage, and symptoms of general death
Favourite colour (or, in American English, favorite color): Colour, because it's spelled correctly. Also purple
Age group: Too old for this s***
What is your estimated IQ?: 130 or smth
Meyers Briggs Personality type?: INFJ
D&D Alignment?: Evil characters are the most fun
How did you hear of McLeodGaming?: I played SSF.
Have you experienced issues with McLeodGaming products (Smash Flash, Yeah Jam Fury) in the past?: Yes, SSF2's balance is wack and they need to stop murdering the high tiers.
Do you hold any personal grievances against McLeodGaming Forums staff (mods, admins)?: TSON. Just TSON. Nuff said.
Have you or a loved one ever purchased Yeah Jam Fury: U, Me, Everybody! on Steam?*: Sadly, yes.
Have you ever been punished for forum crimes?: The forum itself is a punishment
Why are you doing this?: British humour, fam.
Other comments: Don't let me eat pears. I hate pears. John Smith is a character I made up, but he won't know that. I'll think I am him, and I might do something stupid like eat a pear. I don't want to wake up in four months' time from being human and taste that. And 6. Now I have to talk for around about a minute without hesitation, deviation or whatever that other thing is, it's like that panel game on Channel 4 like Rory just pointed out, however I'm going to move on and say number 7 and talk about my other favourite band, which is the House Martens. I don't know if anyone remembers the House Martens, but the best gig I ever went to was at the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre in about December, it must have been 1990 and the House Martens were playing, and it was quite simply the best gig I've ever been to. They split up quite soon after that so I don't know what that tells you about that particular event. I'm sitting in the TARDIS now, and I'm gonna wind up soon but not before I make a few strange noises with my mouth that will go somewhere along the lines of "bingle bongle dingle dangle, yickity doo yickity dah, ping pong, lippy tappy too tah".

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:17 am
 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2