The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:45 am

[ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
poketoon's smash bros. quiz 

in this topic,i will ask questions about any smash bros. char/related char/char that would fit. the questions can be related to the chars. game/smash bros./show.
ps. NO EDITING UR GUESS AFTER ANSWER IS POSTED,thats cheating. pss:answers in red r correct answers somebody guessed. the blue 1s are correct answers NOBODY(not the user) guessed.

there will be 5 questions each section. after all 5 ques. r answered correctly or if a week pasts, the ques. will end and a new section of ques. will begin. enjoy

section 1. ended

q.1: which kirby char. is kirby's friend/enemy, bigger than kirby,and appeared in at least 2 section of kirby super star ultra?dyna blade

q.2: what was toon link originally?young link

q.3: which pokemon caused ur game to mess up in pokemon blue/red/, and appeared as nothing?missing no.

q.4: who does snake do a codec call with when fighting falco on shadow moses island?slippy toad

q.5: what is the name of the first boss in the subspace emissary?petey parana plant

section 2 ended

q.1: what are the 6 pokemon that appear on the ssbb spear pillar stage?uxie,azelf,mesprit,cresselia,dialga,palkia

q.2: what are the 6 forms of rotom?normal,wash,frost,heat,cut,spin

q.3: which forbidden 7 char. was to be in the tloz section of ssbb chars, and is similar to another ssbb char? (similar char is approved for brawl)toon zelda

q.4: which char was the fastest in melee?captain falcon

q.5: what does sonic say when he trasforms to super sonic? (full saying not just words)NOW,I'LL SHOW YOU! HYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

section 3. ended

q.1: who's pokedex # is 493?arceus

q.2: what move does rotom learn when turned to cut forme?leaf storm

q.3: who r the akatsuki members?pein,tobi,zetsu,kisame,itachi,deidara,sasori konan, kakuzu, hidan

q.4: which sonic is purple with a white stripe on his spikes?darkspine sonic

q.5: what is the name of the pokemon diamond/pearl bd episode where pikachu fought a fierce raichu?pika & goliath

section 4. ended

q.1: in what game did mario first appear?donkey kong

q.2: what is sonics side taunt? you're too slow

q.3: what form of tails is no longer in the sonic series atm?super tails

q.4: what animal is amy rose?hedgehog

q.5: what is the old pokemon game that has u speak into a microphone to the pokemon?hey,you. pikachu!

section 5.

q.1: what objects turn sonic to hyper sonic?

q.2: what game did link have an instrument that controls time?

q.3: what legendary pokemon in a series of legendaries (ex. the legendary birds) did not appear in a movie but the others did?

q.4: what pixl replaces tippy after you beat Super Paper Mario?

q.5: What is Wolf's last name?

Last edited by poketoon on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:23 am, edited 20 times in total.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:55 pm

section 1. ends may 1st

q.1: which kirby char. is kirby's friend/enemy, bigger than kirby,and appeared in at least 2 section of kirby super star ultra?
I think it was Meta Knight.
q.2: what was toon link originally?
Link? EDIT: Young Link. Saw the answer.
q.3: which pokemon caused ur game to mess up in pokemon blue/red/, and appeared as nothing?
Missingno.
q.4: who does snake do a codec call with when fighting falco on shadow moses island?
General? EDIT: Slippy. Saw the answer.
q.5: what is the name of the first boss in the subspace emissary?
Pincada Plant. EDIT: I spelled it wrong and left a word out...

Last edited by pokemon_lover_time on Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:06 pm

pokemon_lover_time wrote:
section 1. ends may 1st

q.1: which kirby char. is kirby's friend/enemy, bigger than kirby,and appeared in at least 2 section of kirby super star ultra?
I think it was Meta Knight.
Link?
q.3: which pokemon caused ur game to mess up in pokemon blue/red/, and appeared as nothing?
Missingno.
q.4: who does snake do a codec call with when fighting falco on shadow moses island?
General?
Pincada Plant.

q.3 correct. rest-wrong, but close.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:07 pm

poketoon wrote:
in this topic,i will ask questions about any smash bros. char/related char/char that would fit. the questions can be related to the chars. game/smash bros./show

there will be 5 questions each section. after all 5 ques. r answered correctly or if a month pasts, the ques. will end and a new section of ques. will begin. enjoy

section 1. ends may 1st

King DeDeDe
Young link
Missingno.

Slippy
petey parana plant

The devil is even a little scared of you!
http://zero-xesend.mybrute.com

Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:08 pm

Lan wrote:
poketoon wrote:
in this topic,i will ask questions about any smash bros. char/related char/char that would fit. the questions can be related to the chars. game/smash bros./show

there will be 5 questions each section. after all 5 ques. r answered correctly or if a month pasts, the ques. will end and a new section of ques. will begin. enjoy

section 1. ends may 1st

King DeDeDe
Young link
Missingno.

Slippy
petey parana plant

most right

Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:09 pm

number 1 is Dyna Blade! right?

Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Lan wrote:
number 1 is Dyna Blade! right?

bingo

section 1 ended. section 2 starts now.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:14 pm

section 2 end may 1st

q.1: what are the 6 pokemon that appear on the ssbb spear pillar stage?
Dialga, Palkia, Uxie, Merspirit, Azelf, and Cressela
q.2: what are the 5 forms of rotom?
Electric (Normal), Grass (Lawnmower), Water (Washing Machine), Ice (freezer), Fire (Stove), Flying (Fan)
q.3: which forbidden 7 char. was to be in the tloz section of ssbb chars, and is similar to another ssbb char? (similar char is approved for brawl)
Knuckle Joe?
q.4: which char was the fastest in melee?
Captain Falcon
q.5: what does sonic say when he trasforms to super sonic? (full saying not just words)
Here, I'll show you! EDIT: RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Better??

Last edited by pokemon_lover_time on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:35 pm

pokemon_lover_time wrote:
section 2 end may 1st

q.1: what are the 6 pokemon that appear on the ssbb spear pillar stage?
Dialga, Palkia, Uxie, Merspirit, Azelf, and Cressela
q.2: what are the 5 forms of rotom?
Electric (Normal), Grass (Lawnmower), Water (Washing Machine), Ice (freezer), Fire (Stove), Flying (Fan)
q.3: which forbidden 7 char. was to be in the tloz section of ssbb chars, and is similar to another ssbb char? (similar char is approved for brawl)
Knuckle Joe?
q.4: which char was the fastest in melee?
Captain Falcon
q.5: what does sonic say when he trasforms to super sonic? (full saying not just words)
Here, I'll show you!

q.1 is right.
q.2 rotom is electric/ghost nomader wat. what are the NAMES of them
q.3 tloz=the legend of zelda
q.4 is right
q.5 u forgot the scream but i'll allow it

Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:38 pm

Actually, it's "NOW I'll Show You! Huaggghhh!!!"

Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Actually, it's "NOW I'll Show You! Huaggghhh!!!"

What!? Aww man! I thought it was "Here, I'll Show You" and not "Now, I'll Show You." :-_-:

Look below the message and you'll see that it got edited.

Last edited by pokemon_lover_time on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:12 pm

Currently Playing: SC2, SSBB (4168-0287-1402)
Q3 of Session 2 is Ganondorf (the Legend of Zelda char), he's similar to CF.

Adopted by Shounic

Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:21 pm

Nobody wrote:

I think it's Young Link.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:23 pm

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Nobody wrote:

I think it's Young Link.

ur both wrong. its a FORBBIDEN 7 char.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:25 pm

poketoon wrote:
in this topic,i will ask questions about any smash bros. char/related char/char that would fit. the questions can be related to the chars. game/smash bros./show.
ps. NO EDITING UR GUESS AFTER ANSWER IS POSTED,thats cheating. pss:answers in red r correct answers somebody guessed. the blue 1s are correct answers NOBODY(not the user) guessed.

section 1. ended

q.1: which kirby char. is kirby's friend/enemy, bigger than kirby,and appeared in at least 2 section of kirby super star ultra?dyna blade

q.2: what was toon link originally?young link

q.3: which pokemon caused ur game to mess up in pokemon blue/red/, and appeared as nothing?missing no.

q.4: who does snake do a codec call with when fighting falco on shadow moses island?slippy toad

q.5: what is the name of the first boss in the subspace emissary?petey parana plant

section 2 ends may 1st

q.1: what are the 6 pokemon that appear on the ssbb spear pillar stage?uxie,azelf,mesprit,cresselia,dialga,palkia

q.2: what are the 6 forms of rotom?
*Normal
*Heat
*Wash
*Frost
*Fan
*Mow

q.4: which char was the fastest in melee?captain falcon

q.5: what does sonic say when he trasforms to super sonic? (full saying not just words)NOW,I'LL SHOW YOU! HYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:45 pm
 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next