The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:56 pm

[ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 189  Next
SSF2 Character Speculation 

Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
Randsome wrote:
I speculate Lucas or Shadow for the next character reveal.

I think the Devs would rather save both these guys for v1.0 as unlockable characters. I speculate either Pac-Man or Zero to be the next character reveal.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:29 pm

TheGoldenSheep wrote:
I wonder if :mario: will go back to F.L.U.D.D like in brawl and ssb4? Or maybe :luigi: and :mario: will share the same Down-B? If :luigi: has a new Down-B like maybe the Poltergeister 3000 where it sucks people in and damages them when close enough. (Idk if i spelt that right)

yeah o maybe luigi can use the Poltergeister 3000 to trow boos

Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
TheGoldenSheep wrote:
I wonder if :mario: will go back to F.L.U.D.D like in brawl and ssb4? Or maybe :luigi: and :mario: will share the same Down-B? If :luigi: has a new Down-B like maybe the Poltergeister 3000 where it sucks people in and damages them when close enough. (Idk if i spelt that right)

The Fludd is just flat out terrible in comparison to the Mario Tornado. It's only good for pushing foes away on their helpless state, but that barely happens.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:38 pm

Waifu: Yume
Kirb-Star wrote:
TheGoldenSheep wrote:

The Fludd is just flat out terrible in comparison to the Mario Tornado. It's only good for pushing foes away on their helpless state, but that barely happens.

Didnt really play brawl but in S4 is essentially useless with how easy ledges are. Recovering in ssf2 isnt exactly difficult either but still.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:33 pm
SSF2 Developer

MGN Username: spid3y916
Currently Playing: SSF2
TS wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:
TheGoldenSheep wrote:

Didnt really play brawl but in S4 is essentially useless with how easy ledges are. Recovering in ssf2 isnt exactly difficult either but still.

You guys might think Fludd is a terrible tool, but I integrated it to my ssb4 playstyle and it been phenomenal. So if that changes in SSF2, I'll be totally down.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:51 pm

SSF2 needs a Rhythm Heaven representative in the Chorus Men. But there are two major problems I have with them getting in.

1.)What would their moveset be like? Would they be various mini-games from the series?

2.)Even though the Devs are more advanced towards Flash coding, with them saying that the ICs and Olimar are possible for the game, would it be possible for us, the players, to control three characters with one controller?

Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2 Of Course.
Goku2500 wrote:
SSF2 needs a Rhythm Heaven representative in the Chorus Men. But there are two major problems I have with them getting in.

1.)What would their moveset be like? Would they be various mini-games from the series?

2.)Even though the Devs are more advanced towards Flash coding, with them saying that the ICs and Olimar are possible for the game, would it be possible for us, the players, to control three characters with one controller?

That could be pretty cool. SSF2 the first smash-related game to have three characters controlled at one time.

Also is anybody else hoping that Zero comes back? Cuz his chances seem to be slowly dropping.....

For Fun: Megaman

Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:19 pm

Randsome wrote:
Goku2500 wrote:

That could be pretty cool. SSF2 the first smash-related game to have three characters controlled at one time.

Also is anybody else hoping that Zero comes back? Cuz his chances seem to be slowly dropping.....

If you played SSF1, Zero was an unlockable character. It seems that the Devs are saving him as an unlockable character, along with many others.

Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:40 pm

Waifu: Yume
Goku2500 wrote:
Randsome wrote:
Goku2500 wrote:

If you played SSF1, Zero was an unlockable character. It seems that the Devs are saving him as an unlockable character, along with many others.

"Seems" don't make stupid assumptions, just because they were an unlockable for SSF1 doesn't even gurantee they'll be in SSF2

Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:00 am

Waifu: zero suit wario
inb4 Mr Incredible confirmed

Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:15 pm

Kirb-Star wrote:
inb4 Mr Incredible confirmed

Inb4 Spider-Man confirmed.

Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:41 pm

Location: Outside your bedroom widow looking at you at night.
Currently Playing: Bayonetta 2, Fire emblem Fates, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, Myth 2, Risk of Rain, SSF2, SSB4, Starcraft 2, Transister, Xenoblade Chronicles.
One punch man confirmed.

All moves involve kicking. :smug:

Getting my avatar to fit sucked.

Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:25 am

SSF2 needs to have Zero!!

Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:03 pm

MGN Username: Mr.Xenomega
Currently Playing: SSB4 - SSF2 - Mario Kart 8 - Pokemon X
In Beta In Guessing 5 or 6 more characters?
- One In Dev Blogs
- One In A Direct Before Smash-Con
- Three At Smash-Con One Unlocked Day 1 (Others Unlocked Day 2 and 3 Like Demo 9A)
- And One When You Beat Classic Mode In Beta ( Like How Black Mage Was, They Cant Really Pass up that opportunity )

Who I Think Will Fit These Spots Are......

Dev Blogs (Pit)
Direct (Knuckles)
Smash Con (Ice Climbers (Day 1) ( Ryu (Day 2) (Other Newcomer? (Day 3)
Classic Mode ( SNAAAAAAAAKEEE!)

Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:19 pm

MGN Username: blackking1700
Mr.Xenomega wrote:
In Beta In Guessing 5 or 6 more characters?
- One In Dev Blogs
- One In A Direct Before Smash-Con
- Three At Smash-Con One Unlocked Day 1 (Others Unlocked Day 2 and 3 Like Demo 9A)
- And One When You Beat Classic Mode In Beta ( Like How Black Mage Was, They Cant Really Pass up that opportunity )

Who I Think Will Fit These Spots Are......

Dev Blogs (Pit)
Direct (Knuckles)
Smash Con (Ice Climbers (Day 1) ( Ryu (Day 2) (Other Newcomer? (Day 3)
Classic Mode ( SNAAAAAAAAKEEE!)

I like the idea, especially since this is the last demo before the full game. However I don't see those characters getting announced.

Dev Blog - Popular Choice Newcomer or Veteran
Direct - Veteran
Smash Con Day 1 - Popular Choice Newcomer and/or Veteran(or 2 PCN's or Vets)
Smash Con Day 2 - Veteran
Smash Con Day 3 - Outlandish Newcomer
Classic Con - Veteran

I think the roster will be between 50-60 characters. and we'll get 12-15 unlockable characters.

Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:50 am
 [ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 189  Next