The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:44 pm

[ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
ULTIMATE PRIVATE BATTLE!! 

What strength! a sausage that could lift up entire trees. However, this would work for Grey's benefit. Before getting hammered by the massive tree trunk, the Ambermyth thrusted his palm forward, his sonic arts shattering the tree into pieces, and hurling Fang away from the point of impact. He wasted no time leaping towards the now free falling sausage, ready to give it a vicious beating.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:56 pm

Fang fell, but didn't move, he accepted it, and waited for Grey to come near. He decided he'd strike at the moment with the most oppertunity, the moment he reached grabbing range. For a second, he started to zone out. "The air...the sickly sweet air...blowing gently...too peaceful...must erradicate..." he said, suddenly opening his eyes, and looking around

Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:00 am

"GHHHAAAAAAA!"

Grey hurled his fists into his opponent, and landed blow after blow. he was going to show this... sausage? who was boss!

Then to end things right, Grey retracted his arms, and prepared an aerial hay maker, driven by the power of his sonic arts. if Fangwas going to react, now was the time.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:05 am

Fang smirked, and started to laugh. He took all those strikes like a man, he planned on being hit until Grey got close enough. He grabbed Grey. One hand crushing his neck, the other holding one Grey's arms. While he was holding Grey, Fang also sent a kick down to his crotch, and started doing it over and over. "HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS STING?!" he yelled, still kicking and crushing down on Grey's throat.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:13 am

*wham*

The Ambermyth thrusted his head into the sausages face, breaking free from his grasp. he then used his charged up power to push himself away from Fang and land on the ground safely. he then hurled a sonic punch at the still falling sausage. The ambermyth grabbed at his private aria.

"Grrr..."

He then grinned, and assumed a normal posture, as if he was full of energy.

"I guess I'll have to use my most powerful techniques against you. most don't last this long, you should be proud."

his hands glowed white with power, he wasn't fooling around now.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:27 am

Fang looked at Grey, piercing into his eyes with a stare. "So yuo weren't fighting at full power eh? Well, then the kiddie gloves are off. Enough of my recon on your moves, now it's time to get serious, really serious..." Fang went into a stance, a stance of a man who used to be alive. "'More copied moves' you probably think...but then again, You wouldn't be surprised...I have an entire arsenal of moves taken from my opponents I've defeated." Fang let out a little laugh. "and soon, your moves will be mine, because you'll be dead."

The wind was picking up, and was no longer soft. It started to rain. Rain was the best for fighting a foe that is hard to defeat.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:34 am

But Grey did not attack his opponent. instead, he ran away from him, rubbing the white "power" off of his hands and onto the trees he touched. Range was his friend after all. Fang had to get close in order to get off an attack. or did he?

Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:42 am

Fang did not follow Grey, but instead jumped into the trees surrounding the area. He stood on a limb, keeping his body weight evenly distributed so he wouldn't break the branch. He didn't need to follow Grey to get a hit off of him. His fists created a blue aura around them. He closed his eyes, and brought his fists together. He brought them together softly at first, creating a small shockwave around the area, trying to trip Grey up again

Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:03 am

As the blue nova appeared in front of the Ambermyth, he quickly leaped onto a tree, and then another, and another, in quick succession to bring himself up to Fang's level. with the snap of his fingers, one of the evergreens that he previously touched exploded upwards, creating several long, wooden poles. Grey was quick to snatch a few of them, and rub the "sonic paint" off of his hands onto the tips,l and then grapple onto a near by tree with his legs.

"How'd you like something like that to detonate in that soft, meaty body of yours?"

after the ambermyth's taunt, it started to rain white-tipped spears over Fang's head.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:52 am

Fang stood there, unamused. "You obviously think that you could hurt me with an obvious attack like that?" he asked Grey. The aura was still around his hands, and this time he nrought his hands together with a huge ammount of force, creating even a bigger shockwave. "You honestly think those spears would be able to stand a shock of this magnitude?" he asked again, watching as the spears waivered in the huge shockwave.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:41 pm

*snap*

the spears shattered in the same fashion as the tree did, hurling shrapnel sized splinters in every possible direction.

"I'd shut up and start dodging if I was you!"

Grey had already blown up another tree and was sending a second volley of white-tipped spears Fang's way.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:43 pm

Fang held his arms above him, blue aura still pulsating through his hands. "Even when I've proven that this aura could stop an attack, you still don't believe me." he told Grey. He created a small aura shield above himself, protecting himself from the little shards. "Honestly, with all these moves up my sleeves, I still can't believe you'd use a weak attack like that."

Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:56 pm

The next volley however didn't land anywhere near Fang, they actually landed a distance behind him. unlike the previous spears, they where fully covered in sonic paint.

"Now, since you desire an a** woopin' so badly..."

Grey's next jump was towards the sausage. however, during this jump, he had painted wings on the air itself. they didn't do much to help him fly, in fact, they just waived in the air uselessly as he glided towards his opponent. as he descended onto fang, he hurled a sonic punch, which uselessly bounced off his impenetrable defenses. it did, however, cause the wings to flap forward, tear off, and float before the mighty sausage (: P ). The ambermyth snapped.

*KABLEWY*

for a brief moment, the rain stopped pouring.

Even though he was quite a distance away, Grey felt the recoil of the detonated sonic wings, and flew further into the sky. Fang however, who was hit much harder due to being closer during the detonation, was hurled towards the spears that Grey had thrown down earlier. they where still covered in paint and could detonate at any time.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:26 pm

Fang laughed once again. He saw the spears, and laughed even more. He still had the aura with him, and he launched the rest of it straight at the spears, blowing them up. The blast cusioned his landing, and he stood up. "You had me use up my last bit of aura for today." he told Grey "I guess I'll have to kill you with a different fighting style..." He took up a stance used in a grappling style and charged straight at Grey

Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:16 pm

Gray was still flying away from the impact he had been hit with earlier.

"I can die if you'd like, but I don't think you'd like to pay the price for it..."

looking down, the Ambermyth noticed Elie. ahh, what a cute little girl. wouldthe big-bad sausage let anything happen to her?

"let's find out!"

Grey hurled several "balls" of sonic paint in the girl's direction. if he could score a hit, he'd have some leverage in this battle.

OOC: if I knew the battle would be this long, I'd have taken a more high-tier character :/ oh well, epic sausages ftw!

Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:47 pm
 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next