The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:06 am

[ 479 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 32  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia IX [Cave Story] 
SSF2 Developer

Might as well post my current possible choices for voting.

Crabby
Densetsu
And very reluctantly, DJ Wizard Cop.

Equinox and Dephius are also displaying some questionable actions, although I'm not sure I'm reading them right.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:25 am
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Yeah ok Concrete Vote BelieveBlood. And I'll tell you why.

The Mafia haven't killed me yet because there's only been one night, silly. Felipe is a more experience player than I am, so that's why you guys killed him. The reason Prince Marth died is because of Quote's innate ability. Why the Mafia didn't target me for the night kill is beyond me.
Also your whole thing about Santa being a safe claim is 100% ridiculous. If I wanted a safe claim I would have picked Dr. Gero's assistant or Pooh Black or something. Santa is important compared to those two. He's also a Mimiga. So there.
I know I'm so right and I see no reason in pointing out all your scum slips because it's obvious that you're Maff.

Because all the townies except Crabby apparently can't come up with obvious conclusions by themselves.

Your arguments are flawed because they're scum tell. I'm doing this on intuition ok? Thing is, the more I pressure you, the scummier you get and the more eager you are to lynch me.
Same thing happened last time you were Mafia, but I was too scared to pressure you more. Last time you were Mafia though, I was the Doctor, so I didn't really want to get lynched. This time around my life serves only my country.
Why haven't you voted for me yet? Waiting for someone to do the honours? Because that's already happened. :/

Tell you what guys. Lynch me, I'll show up as Santa, and then you can lynch these three. If you can actually get 7 people online.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:52 am

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
DJ Wizard Cop wrote:

The Mafia haven't killed me yet because there's only been one night, silly. Felipe is a more experience player than I am, so that's why you guys killed him. The reason Prince Marth died is because of Quote's innate ability. Why the Mafia didn't target me for the night kill is beyond me.
Also your whole thing about Santa being a safe claim is 100% ridiculous. If I wanted a safe claim I would have picked Dr. Gero's assistant or Pooh Black or something. Santa is important compared to those two. He's also a Mimiga. So there.
I know I'm so right and I see no reason in pointing out all your scum slips because it's obvious that you're Maff.

Because all the townies except Crabby apparently can't come up with obvious conclusions by themselves.

[b]Your arguments are flawed because they're scum tell. I'm doing this on intuition ok? Thing is, the more I pressure you, the scummier you get and the more eager you are to lynch me.
Same thing happened last time you were Mafia, but I was too scared to pressure you more. Last time you were Mafia though, I was the Doctor, so I didn't really want to get lynched. This time around my life serves only my country.
Why haven't you voted for me yet? Waiting for someone to do the honours? Because that's already happened. :/[/b]

Tell you what guys. Lynch me, I'll show up as Santa, and then you can lynch these three. If you can actually get 7 people online.

1. You on your period or something? Chill out, it's a game.
2. If you're being sarcastic please put it in tags.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:43 pm

DJ Wizard Cop wrote:

Your arguments are flawed because they're scum tell. I'm doing this on intuition ok? Thing is, the more I pressure you, the scummier you get and the more eager you are to lynch me.
Why haven't you voted for me yet? Waiting for someone to do the honours? Because that's already happened. :/

A confirmed townie and a seasoned player seems like a more likely kill target don't you think? Also I'm pretty sure the mafia wouldn't be able to chose their safe claim.

With nothing to base this "conclusion" on I'm not really surprise. Crabby just seemed like he bandwagoned for no reason at all.

Intuition? You're joking right? Thats not's not a good enough reason nor is it a believable one. Your pressuring is doing nothing, all your doing is throwing stuff at me in the hopes that I say something even ALITTLE scum like, so you can pounce on it like you always do. It's true I haven't voted for you, but you know why? It's because even after all the stuff you've said and after all the things you've done, you're STILL not my FoS. For the past games you've have shown to be extremely aggressive wether your mafia or townie.(Defending F&F in mafia at war, trying to lynch brik in the pokemon mafia, voting for me after letting out one mafia like comment in Touhou mafia.) It's for this reason alone that I can't exactly read what your thinking and therefore can't come up with a complete theory. Also the fact that you're a seasoned player, who is actually active, makes the decision even HARDER.

How about this guys? Lynch ME and go back to everything I've said to find a suspect that actually has some scum vibes.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:50 pm
BR Member

DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Also your whole thing about Santa being a safe claim is 100% ridiculous. If I wanted a safe claim I would have picked Dr. Gero's assistant or Pooh Black or something.

...Pooh Black is one of the game's minibosses. Not that safe of a claim.

And since you say you want to be lynched anyways, I feel better about voting: DJ Wizard Cop.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:07 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Yay! Vote: DJ Wizard Cop

Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:17 pm
SSF2 Developer

:/

OK, maybe DJ Wizard Cop is kind of suspicious. But on't you guys think there are better targets for voting?

Like, Crabby?

And in before anyone says I'm buddying with DJ Wizard Cop, lynching him right now is IMO a risk at best.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:16 pm
SSF2 Developer

And yes, I'm kind of suspecting Crabby. So far he hasn't done much except come in and side with DJ Wizard Cop against Believeblood. Pachino hasn't done much either.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:19 pm

MGN Username: Equinox
Currently Playing: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
135 wrote:
And yes, I'm kind of suspecting Crabby. So far he hasn't done much except come in and side with DJ Wizard Cop against Believeblood. Pachino hasn't done much either.

194 wrote:
Pachino wrote:
@Brik: Please replace me. Too much real life stuff going on.

Crabby will replace you. Thanks for playing, and we hope your rl stuff goes fine.

Pachino has already been replaced by Crabby.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
135 wrote:
:/

OK, maybe DJ Wizard Cop is kind of suspicious. But on't you guys think there are better targets for voting?

Like, Crabby?

And in before anyone says I'm buddying with DJ Wizard Cop, lynching him right now is IMO a risk at best.

Wanna put up reasons you think it's a risk?

Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:35 pm
BR Member

Also, some reasons to suspect Crabby.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:01 pm
SSF2 Developer

I am aware that Crabby has replaced Pachino. That's why I cited Pachino's behaviour as a reason to vote Crabby, since they are the same character.

Quote:
Wanna put up reasons you think it's a risk?

OK. First of all, he has a claim. That is a big reason not to vote for someone, even if there exists a chance of there being a safe-claim. Furthermore, if he is a Town-sided player, we would lose an active player on our side.

Generally, we should go for lynching more inactive players.

And that leads to...
Quote:
Also, some reasons to suspect Crabby.

First of all, he's inactive. Second of all, his arguments against BelieveBlood seem rather...inadequete for now. I mean, there's not really that many reason to suspect BelieveBlood, yet Crabby votes for him as if he were obviously a Mafia. Crabby pretty much popped up, agreed with DJ Wizard Cop's (not that convincing) post about suspectiong BelieveBlood, then votes.

I think that's sufficient reason for suspecting him, unless he has some sort of explanation for his actions.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:33 pm
SSF2 Developer

Well, Crabby not quite inactive...just...not as active.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:34 pm
SSF2 Developer

Oh, and...
Vote: Crabby

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:40 pm
BR Member

I'm still confused. How does inactive = mafia?

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:32 pm
 [ 479 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 32  Next