The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:36 pm

[ 1856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120 ... 124  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia XIV [Cowboys vs Cattlerustlers] 

Currently Playing: Guns and Guitar.
Dr.Geno wrote:
Your Role PM, flash and flame, not your action.

Oh, heheh Sorry bout that :sweat:

Role PM sent.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:35 am

Flash, we need to agree on who to believe if we're going to have any chance of winning this game.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Lightning wrote:
Flash, we need to agree on who to believe if we're going to have any chance of winning this game.

I agree with you completely. It's hard to choose since KA hasn't done much as a cop (if he is one) besides getting obvious results or not getting them at all, and there's that possibility that Blood was Thomas's scum buddy.

I also find it strange that Arthur comes in after getting results that don't really benefit the town, and strangely gets a result "Oh, I got a scum result on Blood. LETS LYNCH HIM."

He could be doing this just to get heat off of him, and put Blood in a deeper grave.

If you all wish to know, I can tell what happened with the first shot that was used, since I came in the game with only 1 shot.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:04 am

It's not just arthur's so called investigations either. His whole play has been scummy(referring to yesterday and the beginning of the game.) If you look at it logically I have given explanations on why I think Arthur is scum(fishy investigations, looked like he was bringing the heat to me yesterday instead of Thomas, scummy plays at the beginning of the games, and the constant need to avoid my responses to his accusations against me), Arthur has nothing to back him up, he just somehow knows for sure that I'm scum because he says so. He hasn't given me any explanation on how me and Thomas were buddying and his arguement concerning pachino's/luke's lynch falls flat because 2 townies were involved in it as well. He hasn't given any reason to indicate that I'm scum other then his blunt "you're out of excuses" or "you just killed your whole arguement" (That are mad vague to say the least.)
It really just comes down to you two, we can't get a lynch unless one of you changes your mind. At this point I can't really say much more that hasn't already been said.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:45 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Mr. Flash & Flame wrote:
Lightning wrote:

I agree with you completely. It's hard to choose since KA hasn't done much as a cop (if he is one) besides getting obvious results or not getting them at all, and there's that possibility that Blood was Thomas's scum buddy.

I also find it strange that Arthur comes in after getting results that don't really benefit the town, and strangely gets a result "Oh, I got a scum result on Blood. LETS LYNCH HIM."

He could be doing this just to get heat off of him, and put Blood in a deeper grave.

If you all wish to know, I can tell what happened with the first shot that was used, since I came in the game with only 1 shot.

Considering how many times I died, and how the blackout happened when I went after Felipe, I honestly didn't have much of a chance for results, look through all the night results.

King Arthur is the only one who died when we had TWO MAFIA FACTIONS

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:32 am

King Arthur wrote:
Mr. Flash & Flame wrote:
Lightning wrote:

Considering how many times I died, and how the blackout happened when I went after Felipe, I honestly didn't have much of a chance for results, look through all the night results.

King Arthur is the only one who died when we had TWO MAFIA FACTIONS

Regardless of how many chances you had you still have not proven yourself as a cop.

And so what if you were the only one who died when we had two factions? Did you ever think that one mafia faction aimed for another player with a bullet proof vest(pachino and practically all the mafia we have lynched)? How about the role blocking? Or perhaps the fact that the mafia doctors could protect themselves/their crew(assuming thomas was at least telling the truth about his ability.)
There are so many ways that night kills could have deflected. It did not matter if you were the only one who died when there was only two factions because there are so many variables that could have taken place.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:58 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Welp, we're going to deadline, Blood is going to kill lightning, since he's the one who supports me, he and F&F are going to then lynch me, and Blood will kill F&F in the night.

Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:38 pm

He hasn't posted a deadline yet, but I was gonna let the time run out anyway, so that in the event that I did die, F&F would change his mind tomorrow and lynch Blood.

But thanks a lot. You've officially ruined the plan by mentioning it and creating a WIFOM situation.

Tell me, Mr. Flash&Flame; if I died tonight, would you still vote for Arthur tomorrow?

Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:23 pm

Author even mentioning the situation is just... I mean why? Really what was the point in saying that?
DJ hasn't posted a deadline yet and you just come up out of no where and blurt out something that confuses the town.
Oh wait that's right because you're the last mafia.
You knew that killing F&F directly would make you look suspicious so you needed something to cover your tracks. Just bravo man bravo.
Lightning I want you to think for a second and work out how any thing author has done until now has made sense if he was a townie. How does any of his reasoning against me work? How is going off the bases of pretty much gut alone constitute me as a mafia? If you're going to use the dumb town approach then I implore you to think otherwise. Dumb town is one thing, but how Arthur is acting is inexplainable.

Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:02 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
Deadline is Thursday, March 14th

Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:39 am
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
I will now be resuming Game Master duties. Thank you Geno c:

With the lynch of Luk, Kyuubit has won a second time.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Aha... you almost had me there, Blood. I have proof that you're the last mafia.

Okay, so after reading back to day 5, I looked at everyone's posts. Arthur was killed day 5, BUT Felipe announced to everyone that it was Thomas who he had aimed for, but he didn't die for unknown reasons (except we know now of course because he was mafia and was probably bulletproof). That means the other mafia faction had to have killed Arthur since F&F said he used his last shot on Felipe.

Either you're the last mafia or Thomas and Arthur are the smartest mafia players to have ever lived.

Flash&Flame, I'm counting on you to make the right decision.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:26 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
[:] wrote:
I will now be resuming Game Master duties. Thank you Geno c:

With the lynch of Luk, Kyuubit has won a second time.

No problemo!

Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Lightning wrote:
Aha... you almost had me there, Blood. I have proof that you're the last mafia.

Okay, so after reading back to day 5, I looked at everyone's posts. Arthur was killed day 5, BUT Felipe announced to everyone that it was Thomas who he had aimed for, but he didn't die for unknown reasons (except we know now of course because he was mafia and was probably bulletproof). That means the other mafia faction had to have killed Arthur since F&F said he used his last shot on Felipe.

Either you're the last mafia or Thomas and Arthur are the smartest mafia players to have ever lived.

Flash&Flame, I'm counting on you to make the right decision.

Unvote

Time to bring down the hammer.

Concrete Vote: Blood

Not going to lie, but Thomas made a pretty slick move on the town lol

Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Sorry to DP, but if Blood is the last maf, is it fine if Thomas and I hosted the next game?

Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:03 pm
 [ 1856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120 ... 124  Next