The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 5:34 pm

[ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172 ... 189  Next
SSF2 Character Speculation 

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
^inb4weseeeva01runningaroundandrippingpeople'sgutsout

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:25 am

Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
yamnow wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:
yamnow wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:
Dr. Mario - We need a FEW clone characters in Smash Flash 2 (and no, Falco doesn't count). we have green mario :luigi: but speaking serious I don't wont the same character in other role Can Luigi even be considered a clone of Mario anymore? He has enough differences to be his own character. As for Dr. Mario, look at what Crusade is doing - they're Luigifying Dr. Mario. Why can't SSF2? Dr. Mario has properties that can differ from Mario. I hope he makes it in.
Waluigi - One of the most requested characters in Smash history. Seriously, he probably surpasses Ridley. why not I would be down for him.
Diddy Kong - Definitely needed. hoo haa(yes) Why is he not in here yet?! C'mon Devs!
King K. Rool - Probably the ACTUAL winner of the Smash Bros. ballot. stage argumentOh right, completely forgot about Gangplank Galleon :P 100% YES!!
Toon Link / Young Link / some other Link - Kinda tradition since Melee to have multiple Links.better anew villain or a new incarnation like NES linkWell I at least want Toon Link. Young Link would be OK too. I would prefer Young Link.
Ganondorf - Do I seriously need an explanation?80% Need I say more dude?
King Dedede - No game has Bandana Dee without the king of Dream Land himself. Or should.true Bandana Dee's inclusion strongly hints that King Dedede may be an unlockable character in either Beta or V.0.1.0.
Mewtwo - Most likely candidate for a returning Pokemon character.yeah Out of the endless amount of characters from Pokemon, Mewtwo and/or Lucario will represent the series as unlockables.
Ice Climbers - Were going to be in SSB4.50% bcoz difficult to programWell Crusade did it, and they're having alternate playstyles for them as well in the next update. In the Q&A Thread, I remember reading that one of the Devs (maybe Tid?) said that the Ice Climbers could work in the game.
Lyn - Was intended to be in Project M.yeah I was so psyched for her to make her Smash Debut in Project M until they ended production. As much as I really want her, I feel that Ike or Roy will take her spot.
Olimar - Distant Planet.50% Stage argument, but with the Pikmin following him around, that could be a problem.
Snake - Shadow Moses Island.yeah Need I say more.
R.O.B. - A very important part in Nintendo's history.80% YES!!
Lip - A character of the classic NES/SNES era.why not As much as I would love to see her in the game, I have a feeling she may not make the cut. However, SSF2 could do an East Vs. West thing cuz Lip has never been in a game outside of Japan before.
Sami - Was intended to be in Project Mi dont care (the guy who wants Andy will get trigger with thisMeh, I don't really care for Advance Wars anyway. All I know is that Sami from said series was going to be in Project M before they shut down. Sami would be an excellent addition to SSF2, but I feel that Andy will make the cut instead.
Knuckles - Was intended to be in Project M.yeah He and Shadow were both in SSF2 so one or both of them have a great shot at making the cut.
Shadow - No explanation needed.no more hedgehog Read above.
Cloud - One of the most requested characters in SSF2.80% 100% YES!!
Tetromino - From a VERY popular game people call Tetris..we already have sandbagYeah, so? We have Tetris elements in SSF2 on the 3DS stage.
Mickey Mouse - Should fourth-parties be limited to JUST anime?.better scrooge mc duckSo a video game spin-off character over the mascot of the franchise itself? Seems legit. I would rather see Scrooge McDuck and [b]NOT Mr. Incredible.[/b]
Shrek - Why not?better mr incredibleThe devs already stated he would not return.
The ultimate troll.
coments on this color

Notes are in italics.

the luigi comentary was a joke and crusade team use game maker flash is more difficult to use, and remenber when they said :goku: is the las anime character, few years later boom luffy appears

Notes in bold.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:04 pm

Goku2500 wrote:
yamnow wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:
yamnow wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:
Dr. Mario - We need a FEW clone characters in Smash Flash 2 (and no, Falco doesn't count). we have green mario :luigi: but speaking serious I don't wont the same character in other role Can Luigi even be considered a clone of Mario anymore? He has enough differences to be his own character. As for Dr. Mario, look at what Crusade is doing - they're Luigifying Dr. Mario. Why can't SSF2? Dr. Mario has properties that can differ from Mario. I hope he makes it in.Me too.
Waluigi - One of the most requested characters in Smash history. Seriously, he probably surpasses Ridley. why not I would be down for him.Honestly, who wouldn't?
Diddy Kong - Definitely needed. hoo haa(yes) Why is he not in here yet?! C'mon Devs!They're probably saving him for unlockable.
King K. Rool - Probably the ACTUAL winner of the Smash Bros. ballot. stage argumentOh right, completely forgot about Gangplank Galleon :P 100% YES!!
Toon Link / Young Link / some other Link - Kinda tradition since Melee to have multiple Links.better anew villain or a new incarnation like NES linkWell I at least want Toon Link. Young Link would be OK too. I would prefer Young Link.I actually just read that Young Link was one of the characters the devs said wouldn't return from Super Smash Flash. Oh well.
Ganondorf - Do I seriously need an explanation?80% Need I say more dude?
King Dedede - No game has Bandana Dee without the king of Dream Land himself. Or should.true Bandana Dee's inclusion strongly hints that King Dedede may be an unlockable character in either Beta or V.0.1.0.Probably V.1 since the devs stated that Sandbag would be the only unlockable character in Beta.
Mewtwo - Most likely candidate for a returning Pokemon character.yeah Out of the endless amount of characters from Pokemon, Mewtwo and/or Lucario will represent the series as unlockables.Mewtwo seems like the more likely candidate.
Ice Climbers - Were going to be in SSB4.50% bcoz difficult to programWell Crusade did it, and they're having alternate playstyles for them as well in the next update. In the Q&A Thread, I remember reading that one of the Devs (maybe Tid?) said that the Ice Climbers could work in the game.All the more reason to add them.
Lyn - Was intended to be in Project M.yeah I was so psyched for her to make her Smash Debut in Project M until they ended production. As much as I really want her, I feel that Ike or Roy will take her spot.Between a newcomer to the Fire Emblem series and a veteran who would make many fans want the other Fire Emblem characters in, I'd go with teh newcomer.
Olimar - Distant Planet.50% Stage argument, but with the Pikmin following him around, that could be a problem.Can't be harder than the Ice Climbers. Besides, Crusade made it work.
Snake - Shadow Moses Island.yeah Need I say more.
R.O.B. - A very important part in Nintendo's history.80% YES!!
Lip - A character of the classic NES/SNES era.why not As much as I would love to see her in the game, I have a feeling she may not make the cut. However, SSF2 could do an East Vs. West thing cuz Lip has never been in a game outside of Japan before.The only other newcomers from that category I see are Sheriff and Excitebike, both of which have a lower chance. Duck Hunt may be included instead, which I wouldn't mind, but is still unlikely.
Sami - Was intended to be in Project Mi dont care (the guy who wants Andy will get trigger with thisMeh, I don't really care for Advance Wars anyway. All I know is that Sami from said series was going to be in Project M before they shut down. Sami would be an excellent addition to SSF2, but I feel that Andy will make the cut instead.Keep in mind that Sami was considered for Project M and not Andy.
Knuckles - Was intended to be in Project M.yeah He and Shadow were both in SSF2 so one or both of them have a great shot at making the cut.Both
Shadow - No explanation needed.no more hedgehog Read above.
Cloud - One of the most requested characters in SSF2.80% 100% YES!!
Tetromino - From a VERY popular game people call Tetris..we already have sandbagYeah, so? We have Tetris elements in SSF2 on the 3DS stage.And we have Mario elements in the Mushroom Kingdom stages.
Mickey Mouse - Should fourth-parties be limited to JUST anime?.better scrooge mc duckSo a video game spin-off character over the mascot of the franchise itself? Seems legit. I would rather see Scrooge McDuck and [b]NOT Mr. Incredible.[/b]I kinda see Mickey Mouse's moveset like PAC-MAN's - representing the rich history of Disney as a whole.
Shrek - Why not?better mr incredibleThe devs already stated he would not return.
The ultimate troll.
coments on this color

Notes are in italics.

the luigi comentary was a joke and crusade team use game maker flash is more difficult to use, and remenber when they said :goku: is the las anime character, few years later boom luffy appears

Notes in bold.

Notes are underlined.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:58 pm

so scroll wheels dont break: show
pokerninja2 wrote:
Goku2500 wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:
yamnow wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:
Dr. Mario - We need a FEW clone characters in Smash Flash 2 (and no, Falco doesn't count). we have green mario :luigi: but speaking serious I don't wont the same character in other role Can Luigi even be considered a clone of Mario anymore? He has enough differences to be his own character. As for Dr. Mario, look at what Crusade is doing - they're Luigifying Dr. Mario. Why can't SSF2? Dr. Mario has properties that can differ from Mario. I hope he makes it in.Me too. Nah, I don't want two versions of the same person regardless of moveset differences.
Waluigi - One of the most requested characters in Smash history. Seriously, he probably surpasses Ridley. why not I would be down for him.Honestly, who wouldn't? Hell yes! At the very least, it's better than Daisy lol.
Diddy Kong - Definitely needed. hoo haa(yes) Why is he not in here yet?! C'mon Devs!They're probably saving him for unlockable. Yeah I'd say so too.
King K. Rool - Probably the ACTUAL winner of the Smash Bros. ballot. stage argumentOh right, completely forgot about Gangplank Galleon :P 100% YES!! I'd be cool with his inclusion.
Toon Link / Young Link / some other Link - Kinda tradition since Melee to have multiple Links.better anew villain or a new incarnation like NES linkWell I at least want Toon Link. Young Link would be OK too. I would prefer Young Link.I actually just read that Young Link was one of the characters the devs said wouldn't return from Super Smash Flash. Oh well. I really, really want a Young Link with an original Majora's Mask moveset. And my previous statement about Dr Mario doesn't count in this case, since this Link is a different character from the one we already have.
Ganondorf - Do I seriously need an explanation?80% Need I say more dude? No more needs to be said.
King Dedede - No game has Bandana Dee without the king of Dream Land himself. Or should.true Bandana Dee's inclusion strongly hints that King Dedede may be an unlockable character in either Beta or V.0.1.0.Probably V.1 since the devs stated that Sandbag would be the only unlockable character in Beta. Complete shoe in.
Mewtwo - Most likely candidate for a returning Pokemon character.yeah Out of the endless amount of characters from Pokemon, Mewtwo and/or Lucario will represent the series as unlockables.Mewtwo seems like the more likely candidate. Either one's cool.
Ice Climbers - Were going to be in SSB4.50% bcoz difficult to programWell Crusade did it, and they're having alternate playstyles for them as well in the next update. In the Q&A Thread, I remember reading that one of the Devs (maybe Tid?) said that the Ice Climbers could work in the game.All the more reason to add them. Get their frosty knickers in there already.
Lyn - Was intended to be in Project M.yeah I was so psyched for her to make her Smash Debut in Project M until they ended production. As much as I really want her, I feel that Ike or Roy will take her spot.Between a newcomer to the Fire Emblem series and a veteran who would make many fans want the other Fire Emblem characters in, I'd go with teh newcomer. Don't mind any FE character at this point, there's gonna be rage either way.
Olimar - Distant Planet.50% Stage argument, but with the Pikmin following him around, that could be a problem.Can't be harder than the Ice Climbers. Besides, Crusade made it work. Yeah, I'm down with his inclusion.
Snake - Shadow Moses Island.yeah Need I say more. I honestly prefer Ekans really Yeah I'll be surprised if he isn't in.
R.O.B. - A very important part in Nintendo's history.80% YES!! Why not?
Lip - A character of the classic NES/SNES era.why not As much as I would love to see her in the game, I have a feeling she may not make the cut. However, SSF2 could do an East Vs. West thing cuz Lip has never been in a game outside of Japan before.The only other newcomers from that category I see are Sheriff and Excitebike, both of which have a lower chance. Duck Hunt may be included instead, which I wouldn't mind, but is still unlikely. I'm quite indifferent honestly.
Sami - Was intended to be in Project Mi dont care (the guy who wants Andy will get trigger with thisMeh, I don't really care for Advance Wars anyway. All I know is that Sami from said series was going to be in Project M before they shut down. Sami would be an excellent addition to SSF2, but I feel that Andy will make the cut instead.Keep in mind that Sami was considered for Project M and not Andy. Also can't care less either way sorry.
Knuckles - Was intended to be in Project M.yeah He and Shadow were both in SSF2 so one or both of them have a great shot at making the cut.Both No, only one. And that'll be my Knux.
Shadow - No explanation needed.no more hedgehog Read above. I'll be DAMNED if he makes the cut.
Cloud - One of the most requested characters in SSF2.80% 100% YES!! FF needs a second rep, Cloud or not.
Tetromino - From a VERY popular game people call Tetris..we already have sandbagYeah, so? We have Tetris elements in SSF2 on the 3DS stage.And we have Mario elements in the Mushroom Kingdom stages. A very...interesting speculation, but I feel that there are alot more deserving reps out there.
Mickey Mouse - Should fourth-parties be limited to JUST anime?.better scrooge mc duckSo a video game spin-off character over the mascot of the franchise itself? Seems legit. I would rather see Scrooge McDuck and [b]NOT Mr. Incredible.[/b]I kinda see Mickey Mouse's moveset like PAC-MAN's - representing the rich history of Disney as a whole. Not really interested, again there are more fitting reps out there.
Shrek - Why not?better mr incredibleThe devs already stated he would not return. Shrek is dead meme. But Mr Incredible, I'm calling it now, is gonna be an SSF1 mode exclusive, just you wait.
The ultimate troll.
coments on this color

Notes are in italics.

Notes in bold.

Notes are underlined.

Lol notes are in red.
I wonder what color the next person will make their notes in, and how much my scroll wheel can take before it flies off lmao.

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:55 am

☻Danny☻ wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:
Goku2500 wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:
Dr. Mario - We need a FEW clone characters in Smash Flash 2 (and no, Falco doesn't count). we have green mario :luigi: but speaking serious I don't wont the same character in other role Can Luigi even be considered a clone of Mario anymore? He has enough differences to be his own character. As for Dr. Mario, look at what Crusade is doing - they're Luigifying Dr. Mario. Why can't SSF2? Dr. Mario has properties that can differ from Mario. I hope he makes it in.Me too. Nah, I don't want two versions of the same person regardless of moveset differences. Well I guess we can scrape Toon Link off of this list too if that's the case.
Waluigi - One of the most requested characters in Smash history. Seriously, he probably surpasses Ridley. why not I would be down for him.Honestly, who wouldn't? Hell yes! At the very least, it's better than Daisy lol. I wouldn't mind her either.
Diddy Kong - Definitely needed. hoo haa(yes) Why is he not in here yet?! C'mon Devs!They're probably saving him for unlockable. Yeah I'd say so too.
King K. Rool - Probably the ACTUAL winner of the Smash Bros. ballot. stage argumentOh right, completely forgot about Gangplank Galleon :P 100% YES!! I'd be cool with his inclusion.
Toon Link / Young Link / some other Link - Kinda tradition since Melee to have multiple Links.better anew villain or a new incarnation like NES linkWell I at least want Toon Link. Young Link would be OK too. I would prefer Young Link.I actually just read that Young Link was one of the characters the devs said wouldn't return from Super Smash Flash. Oh well. I really, really want a Young Link with an original Majora's Mask moveset. And my previous statement about Dr Mario doesn't count in this case, since this Link is a different character from the one we already have.Yet we see Dr. Mario as a separate entity in Melee AND SSB4.
Ganondorf - Do I seriously need an explanation?80% Need I say more dude? No more needs to be said.
King Dedede - No game has Bandana Dee without the king of Dream Land himself. Or should.true Bandana Dee's inclusion strongly hints that King Dedede may be an unlockable character in either Beta or V.0.1.0.Probably V.1 since the devs stated that Sandbag would be the only unlockable character in Beta. Complete shoe in. I'm surprised Dedede wasn't included yet.
Mewtwo - Most likely candidate for a returning Pokemon character.yeah Out of the endless amount of characters from Pokemon, Mewtwo and/or Lucario will represent the series as unlockables.Mewtwo seems like the more likely candidate. Either one's cool. I personally prefer Mewtwo.
Ice Climbers - Were going to be in SSB4.50% bcoz difficult to programWell Crusade did it, and they're having alternate playstyles for them as well in the next update. In the Q&A Thread, I remember reading that one of the Devs (maybe Tid?) said that the Ice Climbers could work in the game.All the more reason to add them. Get their frosty knickers in there already.
Lyn - Was intended to be in Project M.yeah I was so psyched for her to make her Smash Debut in Project M until they ended production. As much as I really want her, I feel that Ike or Roy will take her spot.Between a newcomer to the Fire Emblem series and a veteran who would make many fans want the other Fire Emblem characters in, I'd go with teh newcomer. Don't mind any FE character at this point, there's gonna be rage either way. Yeah, true.
Olimar - Distant Planet.50% Stage argument, but with the Pikmin following him around, that could be a problem.Can't be harder than the Ice Climbers. Besides, Crusade made it work. Yeah, I'm down with his inclusion.
Snake - Shadow Moses Island.yeah Need I say more. I honestly prefer Ekans really Yeah I'll be surprised if he isn't in.
R.O.B. - A very important part in Nintendo's history.80% YES!! Why not?
Lip - A character of the classic NES/SNES era.why not As much as I would love to see her in the game, I have a feeling she may not make the cut. However, SSF2 could do an East Vs. West thing cuz Lip has never been in a game outside of Japan before.The only other newcomers from that category I see are Sheriff and Excitebike, both of which have a lower chance. Duck Hunt may be included instead, which I wouldn't mind, but is still unlikely. I'm quite indifferent honestly.
Sami - Was intended to be in Project Mi dont care (the guy who wants Andy will get trigger with thisMeh, I don't really care for Advance Wars anyway. All I know is that Sami from said series was going to be in Project M before they shut down. Sami would be an excellent addition to SSF2, but I feel that Andy will make the cut instead.Keep in mind that Sami was considered for Project M and not Andy. Also can't care less either way sorry.
Knuckles - Was intended to be in Project M.yeah He and Shadow were both in SSF2 so one or both of them have a great shot at making the cut.Both No, only one. And that'll be my Knux. You have a problem with Shadow, bub?
Shadow - No explanation needed.no more hedgehog Read above. I'll be DAMNED if he makes the cut.
Cloud - One of the most requested characters in SSF2.80% 100% YES!! FF needs a second rep, Cloud or not.Agreed
Tetromino - From a VERY popular game people call Tetris..we already have sandbagYeah, so? We have Tetris elements in SSF2 on the 3DS stage.And we have Mario elements in the Mushroom Kingdom stages. A very...interesting speculation, but I feel that there are alot more deserving reps out there. Other reps of this caliber include PAC-MAN (already in), Frogger, and Space Invaders.
Mickey Mouse - Should fourth-parties be limited to JUST anime?.better scrooge mc duckSo a video game spin-off character over the mascot of the franchise itself? Seems legit. I would rather see Scrooge McDuck and [b]NOT Mr. Incredible.[/b]I kinda see Mickey Mouse's moveset like PAC-MAN's - representing the rich history of Disney as a whole. Not really interested, again there are more fitting reps out there. Name one.
Shrek - Why not?better mr incredibleThe devs already stated he would not return. Shrek is dead meme. But Mr Incredible, I'm calling it now, is gonna be an SSF1 mode exclusive, just you wait. Nah, doesn't seem likely.

Notes are in italics.

Notes in bold.

Notes are underlined.

Lol notes are in red.
I wonder what color the next person will make their notes in, and how much my scroll wheel can take before it flies off lmao.

Notes are in green.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:24 am

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
pokerninja2 wrote:
Dr. Mario - We need a FEW clone characters in Smash Flash 2 (and no, Falco doesn't count). we have green mario :luigi: but speaking serious I don't wont the same character in other role Can Luigi even be considered a clone of Mario anymore? He has enough differences to be his own character. As for Dr. Mario, look at what Crusade is doing - they're Luigifying Dr. Mario. Why can't SSF2? Dr. Mario has properties that can differ from Mario. I hope he makes it in.Me too. Nah, I don't want two versions of the same person regardless of moveset differences. Well I guess we can scrape Toon Link off of this list too if that's the case. :chibirobo: Aww, really? I like him. Even though I never played him since Brawl, I like the guy. :chibirobo:
Waluigi - One of the most requested characters in Smash history. Seriously, he probably surpasses Ridley. why not I would be down for him.Honestly, who wouldn't? Hell yes! At the very least, it's better than Daisy lol. I wouldn't mind her either. :chibirobo: I am down for the WA. He is WA-nderful. :chibirobo:
Diddy Kong - Definitely needed. hoo haa(yes) Why is he not in here yet?! C'mon Devs!They're probably saving him for unlockable. Yeah I'd say so too. :chibirobo: I'd say so, matey. :chibirobo:
King K. Rool - Probably the ACTUAL winner of the Smash Bros. ballot. stage argumentOh right, completely forgot about Gangplank Galleon :P 100% YES!! I'd be cool with his inclusion. :chibirobo: Better than Bayonetta and King K. is really Cool, I'll take it :chibirobo:
Toon Link / Young Link / some other Link - Kinda tradition since Melee to have multiple Links.better anew villain or a new incarnation like NES linkWell I at least want Toon Link. Young Link would be OK too. I would prefer Young Link.I actually just read that Young Link was one of the characters the devs said wouldn't return from Super Smash Flash. Oh well. I really, really want a Young Link with an original Majora's Mask moveset. And my previous statement about Dr Mario doesn't count in this case, since this Link is a different character from the one we already have.Yet we see Dr. Mario as a separate entity in Melee AND SSB4. :chibirobo: Dr. Mario's pretty darn great, if you ask me. I don't see why we can't have 2 Links. :chibirobo:
Ganondorf - Do I seriously need an explanation?80% Need I say more dude? No more needs to be said. :chibirobo: Objection, I'm saying a thing. :chibirobo:
King Dedede - No game has Bandana Dee without the king of Dream Land himself. Or should.true Bandana Dee's inclusion strongly hints that King Dedede may be an unlockable character in either Beta or V.0.1.0.Probably V.1 since the devs stated that Sandbag would be the only unlockable character in Beta. Complete shoe in. I'm surprised Dedede wasn't included yet. :chibirobo: 100%. 100%, 100%, 100%. He's definitely in. :chibirobo:
Mewtwo - Most likely candidate for a returning Pokemon character.yeah Out of the endless amount of characters from Pokemon, Mewtwo and/or Lucario will represent the series as unlockables.Mewtwo seems like the more likely candidate. Either one's cool. I personally prefer Mewtwo. :chibirobo: I prefer Lucario in my humble opinion but I'd be fine with either/both. :chibirobo:
Ice Climbers - Were going to be in SSB4.50% bcoz difficult to programWell Crusade did it, and they're having alternate playstyles for them as well in the next update. In the Q&A Thread, I remember reading that one of the Devs (maybe Tid?) said that the Ice Climbers could work in the game.All the more reason to add them. Get their frosty knickers in there already. :chibirobo: We need the Icy Babies! :chibirobo:
Lyn - Was intended to be in Project M.yeah I was so psyched for her to make her Smash Debut in Project M until they ended production. As much as I really want her, I feel that Ike or Roy will take her spot.Between a newcomer to the Fire Emblem series and a veteran who would make many fans want the other Fire Emblem characters in, I'd go with teh newcomer. Don't mind any FE character at this point, there's gonna be rage either way. Yeah, true. :chibirobo: Anna's better :chibirobo:
Olimar - Distant Planet.50% Stage argument, but with the Pikmin following him around, that could be a problem.Can't be harder than the Ice Climbers. Besides, Crusade made it work. Yeah, I'm down with his inclusion. :chibirobo: If he works, then I'd be all for it! Just...don't give him his Brawl Up B. I dislike the Whiffmin. :chibirobo:
Snake - Shadow Moses Island.yeah Need I say more. I honestly prefer Ekans really Yeah I'll be surprised if he isn't in. :chibirobo: All we need is Snake and NES Mario and then we got the crew back :chibirobo:
R.O.B. - A very important part in Nintendo's history.80% YES!! Why not? :chibirobo: GDubbs needs his buddy! :chibirobo:
Lip - A character of the classic NES/SNES era.why not As much as I would love to see her in the game, I have a feeling she may not make the cut. However, SSF2 could do an East Vs. West thing cuz Lip has never been in a game outside of Japan before.The only other newcomers from that category I see are Sheriff and Excitebike, both of which have a lower chance. Duck Hunt may be included instead, which I wouldn't mind, but is still unlikely. I'm quite indifferent honestly. :chibirobo: I'd honestly prefer Balloon Fighter myself :chibirobo:
Sami - Was intended to be in Project Mi dont care (the guy who wants Andy will get trigger with thisMeh, I don't really care for Advance Wars anyway. All I know is that Sami from said series was going to be in Project M before they shut down. Sami would be an excellent addition to SSF2, but I feel that Andy will make the cut instead.Keep in mind that Sami was considered for Project M and not Andy. Also can't care less either way sorry. :chibirobo: I know nothing about AW so I can't really give my thoughts on this stuff. :chibirobo:
Knuckles - Was intended to be in Project M.yeah He and Shadow were both in SSF2 so one or both of them have a great shot at making the cut.Both No, only one. And that'll be my Knux. You have a problem with Shadow, bub? :chibirobo: KNOCK KNOCK :chibirobo:
Shadow - No explanation needed.no more hedgehog Read above. I'll be DAMNED if he makes the cut. :chibirobo: I prefer knock knock but Shadow's pretty cool too so I'd be fine with it. :chibirobo:
Cloud - One of the most requested characters in SSF2.80% 100% YES!! FF needs a second rep, Cloud or not.Agreed :chibirobo: We already have Black Mage so I can't complain at all in this one. :chibirobo:
Tetromino - From a VERY popular game people call Tetris..we already have sandbagYeah, so? We have Tetris elements in SSF2 on the 3DS stage.And we have Mario elements in the Mushroom Kingdom stages. A very...interesting speculation, but I feel that there are alot more deserving reps out there. Other reps of this caliber include PAC-MAN (already in), Frogger, and Space Invaders. :chibirobo: Make it on wheels like in Super Mario Crossover and I'll laugh way harder than I should :chibirobo:
Mickey Mouse - Should fourth-parties be limited to JUST anime?.better scrooge mc duckSo a video game spin-off character over the mascot of the franchise itself? Seems legit. I would rather see Scrooge McDuck and [b]NOT Mr. Incredible.[/b]I kinda see Mickey Mouse's moveset like PAC-MAN's - representing the rich history of Disney as a whole. Not really interested, again there are more fitting reps out there. Name one. :chibirobo: Scrooge McDuck is honestly the best one imho :chibirobo:
Shrek - Why not?better mr incredibleThe devs already stated he would not return. Shrek is dead meme. But Mr Incredible, I'm calling it now, is gonna be an SSF1 mode exclusive, just you wait. Nah, doesn't seem likely. :chibirobo: I would personally prefer Mr. Incredible or Spongebob on the topic of an American 4th Party, but Mr. Incredible is deconfirmed and Spongebob would get us C&D'd again, so what do I know :chibirobo:

Notes are surrounded by :chibirobo:.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:12 pm

Bedoop wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:
Dr. Mario - We need a FEW clone characters in Smash Flash 2 (and no, Falco doesn't count). we have green mario :luigi: but speaking serious I don't wont the same character in other role Can Luigi even be considered a clone of Mario anymore? He has enough differences to be his own character. As for Dr. Mario, look at what Crusade is doing - they're Luigifying Dr. Mario. Why can't SSF2? Dr. Mario has properties that can differ from Mario. I hope he makes it in.Me too. Nah, I don't want two versions of the same person regardless of moveset differences. Well I guess we can scrape Toon Link off of this list too if that's the case. :chibirobo: Aww, really? I like him. Even though I never played him since Brawl, I like the guy. :chibirobo: :wario: Yeah, he was my main in Melee. And Pichu, but she's a Pokeball now. :wario:
Waluigi - One of the most requested characters in Smash history. Seriously, he probably surpasses Ridley. why not I would be down for him.Honestly, who wouldn't? Hell yes! At the very least, it's better than Daisy lol. I wouldn't mind her either. :chibirobo: I am down for the WA. He is WA-nderful. :chibirobo: :wario: WAHAHA! :wario:
Diddy Kong - Definitely needed. hoo haa(yes) Why is he not in here yet?! C'mon Devs!They're probably saving him for unlockable. Yeah I'd say so too. :chibirobo: I'd say so, matey. :chibirobo:
King K. Rool - Probably the ACTUAL winner of the Smash Bros. ballot. stage argumentOh right, completely forgot about Gangplank Galleon :P 100% YES!! I'd be cool with his inclusion. :chibirobo: Better than Bayonetta and King K. is really Cool, I'll take it :chibirobo:
Toon Link / Young Link / some other Link - Kinda tradition since Melee to have multiple Links.better anew villain or a new incarnation like NES linkWell I at least want Toon Link. Young Link would be OK too. I would prefer Young Link.I actually just read that Young Link was one of the characters the devs said wouldn't return from Super Smash Flash. Oh well. I really, really want a Young Link with an original Majora's Mask moveset. And my previous statement about Dr Mario doesn't count in this case, since this Link is a different character from the one we already have.Yet we see Dr. Mario as a separate entity in Melee AND SSB4. :chibirobo: Dr. Mario's pretty darn great, if you ask me. I don't see why we can't have 2 Links. :chibirobo: :wario: Or three. Or four. Or twenty... :wario:
Ganondorf - Do I seriously need an explanation?80% Need I say more dude? No more needs to be said. :chibirobo: Objection, I'm saying a thing. :chibirobo: :wario: Overruled. You say NOTHING! :wario:
King Dedede - No game has Bandana Dee without the king of Dream Land himself. Or should.true Bandana Dee's inclusion strongly hints that King Dedede may be an unlockable character in either Beta or V.0.1.0.Probably V.1 since the devs stated that Sandbag would be the only unlockable character in Beta. Complete shoe in. I'm surprised Dedede wasn't included yet. :chibirobo: 100%. 100%, 100%, 100%. He's definitely in. :chibirobo:
Mewtwo - Most likely candidate for a returning Pokemon character.yeah Out of the endless amount of characters from Pokemon, Mewtwo and/or Lucario will represent the series as unlockables.Mewtwo seems like the more likely candidate. Either one's cool. I personally prefer Mewtwo. :chibirobo: I prefer Lucario in my humble opinion but I'd be fine with either/both. :chibirobo: :wario: Mewtwo seems to play a bigger role in the Pokemon franchise as a whole than Lucario. Not to mention he was intended to be in both Brawl and the original Super Smash Bros. :wario:
Ice Climbers - Were going to be in SSB4.50% bcoz difficult to programWell Crusade did it, and they're having alternate playstyles for them as well in the next update. In the Q&A Thread, I remember reading that one of the Devs (maybe Tid?) said that the Ice Climbers could work in the game.All the more reason to add them. Get their frosty knickers in there already. :chibirobo: We need the Icy Babies! :chibirobo: :wario: I prefer to call them cold lovers, but whatever. :wario:
Lyn - Was intended to be in Project M.yeah I was so psyched for her to make her Smash Debut in Project M until they ended production. As much as I really want her, I feel that Ike or Roy will take her spot.Between a newcomer to the Fire Emblem series and a veteran who would make many fans want the other Fire Emblem characters in, I'd go with teh newcomer. Don't mind any FE character at this point, there's gonna be rage either way. Yeah, true. :chibirobo: Anna's better :chibirobo: :wario: No she isn't :wario:
Olimar - Distant Planet.50% Stage argument, but with the Pikmin following him around, that could be a problem.Can't be harder than the Ice Climbers. Besides, Crusade made it work. Yeah, I'm down with his inclusion. :chibirobo: If he works, then I'd be all for it! Just...don't give him his Brawl Up B. I dislike the Whiffmin. :chibirobo: :wario: The devs gave Pit his moveset in SSB4 - I don't see why they can't do the same for Olimar. :wario:
Snake - Shadow Moses Island.yeah Need I say more. I honestly prefer Ekans really Yeah I'll be surprised if he isn't in. :chibirobo: All we need is Snake and NES Mario and then we got the crew back :chibirobo: :wario: NES Mario would be a cool edition, but probably will appear as an Expansion Character as was originally intended. :wario:
R.O.B. - A very important part in Nintendo's history.80% YES!! Why not? :chibirobo: GDubbs needs his buddy! :chibirobo:
Lip - A character of the classic NES/SNES era.why not As much as I would love to see her in the game, I have a feeling she may not make the cut. However, SSF2 could do an East Vs. West thing cuz Lip has never been in a game outside of Japan before.The only other newcomers from that category I see are Sheriff and Excitebike, both of which have a lower chance. Duck Hunt may be included instead, which I wouldn't mind, but is still unlikely. I'm quite indifferent honestly. :chibirobo: I'd honestly prefer Balloon Fighter myself :chibirobo: :wario: But out of all of them, Lip has the most moveset potential. :wario:
Sami - Was intended to be in Project Mi dont care (the guy who wants Andy will get trigger with thisMeh, I don't really care for Advance Wars anyway. All I know is that Sami from said series was going to be in Project M before they shut down. Sami would be an excellent addition to SSF2, but I feel that Andy will make the cut instead.Keep in mind that Sami was considered for Project M and not Andy. Also can't care less either way sorry. :chibirobo: I know nothing about AW so I can't really give my thoughts on this stuff. :chibirobo: :wario: Play it. It's great. :wario:
Knuckles - Was intended to be in Project M.yeah He and Shadow were both in SSF2 so one or both of them have a great shot at making the cut.Both No, only one. And that'll be my Knux. You have a problem with Shadow, bub? :chibirobo: KNOCK KNOCK :chibirobo: :wario: WHO'S THERE? :wario:
Shadow - No explanation needed.no more hedgehog Read above. I'll be DAMNED if he makes the cut. :chibirobo: I prefer knock knock but Shadow's pretty cool too so I'd be fine with it. :chibirobo: :wario: WHo said we can't have both? :wario:
Cloud - One of the most requested characters in SSF2.80% 100% YES!! FF needs a second rep, Cloud or not.Agreed :chibirobo: We already have Black Mage so I can't complain at all in this one. :chibirobo:
Tetromino - From a VERY popular game people call Tetris..we already have sandbagYeah, so? We have Tetris elements in SSF2 on the 3DS stage.And we have Mario elements in the Mushroom Kingdom stages. A very...interesting speculation, but I feel that there are alot more deserving reps out there. Other reps of this caliber include PAC-MAN (already in), Frogger, and Space Invaders. :chibirobo: Make it on wheels like in Super Mario Crossover and I'll laugh way harder than I should :chibirobo: :wario: Or have them stack up into a tank. :wario:
Mickey Mouse - Should fourth-parties be limited to JUST anime?.better scrooge mc duckSo a video game spin-off character over the mascot of the franchise itself? Seems legit. I would rather see Scrooge McDuck and [b]NOT Mr. Incredible.[/b]I kinda see Mickey Mouse's moveset like PAC-MAN's - representing the rich history of Disney as a whole. Not really interested, again there are more fitting reps out there. Name one. :chibirobo: Scrooge McDuck is honestly the best one imho :chibirobo: :wario: How exactly? :wario:
Shrek - Why not?better mr incredibleThe devs already stated he would not return. Shrek is dead meme. But Mr Incredible, I'm calling it now, is gonna be an SSF1 mode exclusive, just you wait. Nah, doesn't seem likely. :chibirobo: I would personally prefer Mr. Incredible or Spongebob on the topic of an American 4th Party, but Mr. Incredible is deconfirmed and Spongebob would get us C&D'd again, so what do I know :chibirobo: :wario: Wait, again? :wario:

Notes are surrounded by :wario:
Jesus this is getting messy...

Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:43 pm

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
pokerninja2 wrote:
Bedoop wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:
Dr. Mario - We need a FEW clone characters in Smash Flash 2 (and no, Falco doesn't count). we have green mario :luigi: but speaking serious I don't wont the same character in other role Can Luigi even be considered a clone of Mario anymore? He has enough differences to be his own character. As for Dr. Mario, look at what Crusade is doing - they're Luigifying Dr. Mario. Why can't SSF2? Dr. Mario has properties that can differ from Mario. I hope he makes it in.Me too. Nah, I don't want two versions of the same person regardless of moveset differences. Well I guess we can scrape Toon Link off of this list too if that's the case. :chibirobo: Aww, really? I like him. Even though I never played him since Brawl, I like the guy. :chibirobo: :wario: Yeah, he was my main in Melee. And Pichu, but she's a Pokeball now. :wario:
Waluigi - One of the most requested characters in Smash history. Seriously, he probably surpasses Ridley. why not I would be down for him.Honestly, who wouldn't? Hell yes! At the very least, it's better than Daisy lol. I wouldn't mind her either. :chibirobo: I am down for the WA. He is WA-nderful. :chibirobo: :wario: WAHAHA! :wario:
Toon Link / Young Link / some other Link - Kinda tradition since Melee to have multiple Links.better anew villain or a new incarnation like NES linkWell I at least want Toon Link. Young Link would be OK too. I would prefer Young Link.I actually just read that Young Link was one of the characters the devs said wouldn't return from Super Smash Flash. Oh well. I really, really want a Young Link with an original Majora's Mask moveset. And my previous statement about Dr Mario doesn't count in this case, since this Link is a different character from the one we already have.Yet we see Dr. Mario as a separate entity in Melee AND SSB4. :chibirobo: Dr. Mario's pretty darn great, if you ask me. I don't see why we can't have 2 Links. :chibirobo: :wario: Or three. Or four. Or twenty... :wario:
Ganondorf - Do I seriously need an explanation?80% Need I say more dude? No more needs to be said. :chibirobo: Objection, I'm saying a thing. :chibirobo: :wario: Overruled. You say NOTHING! :wario:
Mewtwo - Most likely candidate for a returning Pokemon character.yeah Out of the endless amount of characters from Pokemon, Mewtwo and/or Lucario will represent the series as unlockables.Mewtwo seems like the more likely candidate. Either one's cool. I personally prefer Mewtwo. :chibirobo: I prefer Lucario in my humble opinion but I'd be fine with either/both. :chibirobo: :wario: Mewtwo seems to play a bigger role in the Pokemon franchise as a whole than Lucario. Not to mention he was intended to be in both Brawl and the original Super Smash Bros. :wario:
Ice Climbers - Were going to be in SSB4.50% bcoz difficult to programWell Crusade did it, and they're having alternate playstyles for them as well in the next update. In the Q&A Thread, I remember reading that one of the Devs (maybe Tid?) said that the Ice Climbers could work in the game.All the more reason to add them. Get their frosty knickers in there already. :chibirobo: We need the Icy Babies! :chibirobo: :wario: I prefer to call them cold lovers, but whatever. :wario:
Lyn - Was intended to be in Project M.yeah I was so psyched for her to make her Smash Debut in Project M until they ended production. As much as I really want her, I feel that Ike or Roy will take her spot.Between a newcomer to the Fire Emblem series and a veteran who would make many fans want the other Fire Emblem characters in, I'd go with teh newcomer. Don't mind any FE character at this point, there's gonna be rage either way. Yeah, true. :chibirobo: Anna's better :chibirobo: :wario: No she isn't :wario:
Olimar - Distant Planet.50% Stage argument, but with the Pikmin following him around, that could be a problem.Can't be harder than the Ice Climbers. Besides, Crusade made it work. Yeah, I'm down with his inclusion. :chibirobo: If he works, then I'd be all for it! Just...don't give him his Brawl Up B. I dislike the Whiffmin. :chibirobo: :wario: The devs gave Pit his moveset in SSB4 - I don't see why they can't do the same for Olimar. :wario:
Snake - Shadow Moses Island.yeah Need I say more. I honestly prefer Ekans really Yeah I'll be surprised if he isn't in. :chibirobo: All we need is Snake and NES Mario and then we got the crew back :chibirobo: :wario: NES Mario would be a cool edition, but probably will appear as an Expansion Character as was originally intended. :wario:
Lip - A character of the classic NES/SNES era.why not As much as I would love to see her in the game, I have a feeling she may not make the cut. However, SSF2 could do an East Vs. West thing cuz Lip has never been in a game outside of Japan before.The only other newcomers from that category I see are Sheriff and Excitebike, both of which have a lower chance. Duck Hunt may be included instead, which I wouldn't mind, but is still unlikely. I'm quite indifferent honestly. :chibirobo: I'd honestly prefer Balloon Fighter myself :chibirobo: :wario: But out of all of them, Lip has the most moveset potential. :wario:
Sami - Was intended to be in Project Mi dont care (the guy who wants Andy will get trigger with thisMeh, I don't really care for Advance Wars anyway. All I know is that Sami from said series was going to be in Project M before they shut down. Sami would be an excellent addition to SSF2, but I feel that Andy will make the cut instead.Keep in mind that Sami was considered for Project M and not Andy. Also can't care less either way sorry. :chibirobo: I know nothing about AW so I can't really give my thoughts on this stuff. :chibirobo: :wario: Play it. It's great. :wario:
Knuckles - Was intended to be in Project M.yeah He and Shadow were both in SSF2 so one or both of them have a great shot at making the cut.Both No, only one. And that'll be my Knux. You have a problem with Shadow, bub? :chibirobo: KNOCK KNOCK :chibirobo: :wario: WHO'S THERE? :wario:
Shadow - No explanation needed.no more hedgehog Read above. I'll be DAMNED if he makes the cut. :chibirobo: I prefer knock knock but Shadow's pretty cool too so I'd be fine with it. :chibirobo: :wario: WHo said we can't have both? :wario:
Tetromino - From a VERY popular game people call Tetris..we already have sandbagYeah, so? We have Tetris elements in SSF2 on the 3DS stage.And we have Mario elements in the Mushroom Kingdom stages. A very...interesting speculation, but I feel that there are alot more deserving reps out there. Other reps of this caliber include PAC-MAN (already in), Frogger, and Space Invaders. :chibirobo: Make it on wheels like in Super Mario Crossover and I'll laugh way harder than I should :chibirobo: :wario: Or have them stack up into a tank. :wario:
Mickey Mouse - Should fourth-parties be limited to JUST anime?.better scrooge mc duckSo a video game spin-off character over the mascot of the franchise itself? Seems legit. I would rather see Scrooge McDuck and [b]NOT Mr. Incredible.[/b]I kinda see Mickey Mouse's moveset like PAC-MAN's - representing the rich history of Disney as a whole. Not really interested, again there are more fitting reps out there. Name one. :chibirobo: Scrooge McDuck is honestly the best one imho :chibirobo: :wario: How exactly? :wario:
Shrek - Why not?better mr incredibleThe devs already stated he would not return. Shrek is dead meme. But Mr Incredible, I'm calling it now, is gonna be an SSF1 mode exclusive, just you wait. Nah, doesn't seem likely. :chibirobo: I would personally prefer Mr. Incredible or Spongebob on the topic of an American 4th Party, but Mr. Incredible is deconfirmed and Spongebob would get us C&D'd again, so what do I know :chibirobo: :wario: Wait, again? :wario:

Notes enclosed in notes enclosed in notes enclosed in notes Image

Last edited by Nonya on Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:57 pm

MGN Username: blackking1700
Ok, this is starting to get a little ridiculous.

I speculate Max from Power Quest and Shantae

Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:16 pm

Crow Victini wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:
Bedoop wrote:
pokerninja2 wrote:

Notes enclosed in notes enclosed in notes enclosed in notes Image

I can't see anything you noted, if you did at all.

*realizes it's a joke* :gameandwatch:

Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:54 pm

blackking1700 wrote:
Ok, this is starting to get a little ridiculous.

I speculate Max from Power Quest Sorry, who? and Shantae I'd be down for her inclusion - we need an indie rep.

Notes are in bold. :mrgreen:

Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:57 pm

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Waifu: Mina Ashido
I don't speculate her, but I'd absolutely love to see Sakura Shinguji from Sakura Wars.

It's a SEGA game from the Saturn/Dreamcast era which still continues to make games. In Japan, it's even more popular than Sonic the Hedgehog.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:15 pm

Axel wrote:
I don't speculate her, but I'd absolutely love to see Sakura Shinguji from Sakura Wars.

It's a SEGA game from the Saturn/Dreamcast era which still continues to make games. In Japan, it's even more popular than Sonic the Hedgehog.

Sounds like an interesting addition, but Sonic and co. seem more fitting SEGA characters. Besides, if another franchise of SEGA were to be represented, it'd probably be NiGHTS or AiAi.

I think I can add two more characters to my above list:

Crash Bandicoot - Sony rep.
Banjo-Kazooie - Microsoft rep.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:19 pm

Is Coldsteel the Hedgehog an alt palette for Sonic yet?

Pochiman wrote:

Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:57 am

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
Some inconspicuous random character speculation at 12AM yay
and by speculation i mean "people i want but there's a good chance a lot of this won't happen because opinions"
Newcomers only so get the frick out of here anyone from Smash 4 Bayocorrin beforehand (Not including fangames because that'd be woo because of Crusade)
Poochy (and maybe an Ukiki with him? it'd be a nice tetris attack reference) (+Yoshi's Island)
Waluigi (+Wario because he's the hero we need)
Dr. Eggman (Knuckles and Shadow seem to be the highest up in chance but I really want Eggman deep down for how fun he could be, +Sonic)
Black Shadow (+F-ZERO because look down)
Unique Ganondorf/Ganon (Black Shadow takes on Smash Ganon's moveset, Trident Hype?)
Mickey Mouse & Scrooge McDuck (As seperate characters, with Mickey goin' Epic Mickey-inspired moveset and Scrooge making a moveset inspired by the NES Disney era [Ducktales 1/2/RM, Chip & Dale, all that jazz], both of them having wacky antics incorporated into their movesets referencing the old cartoon days, think of that one lady from Skullgirls who's name I'm not allowed to say because yay forum censoring)
Captain Rainbow (Why not? :chibirobo:)
Anna (+Fire Emblem, Call me realbedoopbro9 :chibirobo:)
Paper Mario & Fawful (+Mario, As seperate Characters, repping in the Mario RPG Series with Paper Mario using the Partners/Hammer and Fawful doing literally everything since you never really know what he's gonna do)
King K. Rool (+Donkey Kong, do I really need to explain)
get hyped for "Notes In" simulator :chibirobo:

Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:14 am
 [ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172 ... 189  Next