The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:12 am

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
That Giygas-y video... 

^ Yes, but a lot of the lines that popped up were from Earthbound proper. The odd ones out were the ones that referred to "you" rather than Ness. The sunflower line seems really out of place for what is otherwise a Mother 2 reference.

Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:05 am

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
I'm still gunning for Lucas or Ninten as a hidden unlockable in Beta (though highly unlikely as Bandana Dee and Luffy are still W.I.P; the devs need time to touch them up), and for another Mother stage to be in the game.
As for Giygas himself I hope he appears as a boss. I don't mind a stage but I think his potential will be a little bit wasted, unless they really make it vivid.

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:21 am

MGN Username: blackking1700
☻Danny☻ wrote:
I'm still gunning for Lucas or Ninten as a hidden unlockable in Beta (though highly unlikely as Bandana Dee and Luffy are still W.I.P; the devs need time to touch them up), and for another Mother stage to be in the game.
As for Giygas himself I hope he appears as a boss. I don't mind a stage but I think his potential will be a little bit wasted, unless they really make it vivid.

This is a valid point unless the hidden Mother character was already coded and complete or also a non playable W.I.P. and was intentionally left out of SSC. For Luffy only the cosmetic stuff was really incomplete(I.e. sounds and stuff) I didn't here anything about BD being a W.I.P. so I don't know about him, but for the most part both characters seem to be about 80% complete at the least. So there's plenty of time to finish each character(not including who else they've got planned for Beta's release), especially if they plan on releasing it around November-December.

Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:50 am

And even if this "hinted" Mother content doesn't make it into Beta, there's still the proper full version beyond that.

Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:17 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
blackking1700 wrote:
☻Danny☻ wrote:

This is a valid point unless the hidden Mother character was already coded and complete or also a non playable W.I.P. and was intentionally left out of SSC. For Luffy only the cosmetic stuff was really incomplete(I.e. sounds and stuff) I didn't here anything about BD being a W.I.P. so I don't know about him, but for the most part both characters seem to be about 80% complete at the least. So there's plenty of time to finish each character(not including who else they've got planned for Beta's release), especially if they plan on releasing it around November-December.

Well, in the stream they said they want to please everyone: The competitive smash players that go crazy about veterans, the ones dissapointed on Smash 4's lack of Kirby newcomers and those anime fans that were begging for Luffy to be in. If that's the case, then I'm pretty they just left out the Mother character so they could show off the right ones in the stream.

Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:57 pm

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
inb4 it was a teaser for a lucas assist trophy

Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:59 pm

If we're gonna have Mother assist trophies, it better be Wess shaking his butt on a dance that takes about 30 seconds to finish, after that, the opponents are all stunned, receive 50% damage and KO after a while.
Just like Lucas's Project M Smash Taunt.

Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:01 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
Kirb-Star wrote:
If we're gonna have Mother assist trophies, it better be Wess shaking his butt on a dance that takes about 30 seconds to finish, after that, the opponents are all stunned, receive 50% damage and KO after a while.
Just like Lucas's Project M Smash Taunt.

That was actually in one of the oldest Dojos. Just without the stunning/damage/KO.

Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:18 pm

I know, though it was just Amigo except with less range.

Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:24 pm
 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2