The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:33 am

[ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
The Dream Topic 

I dreamt that I was dreaming a good dream,but someone woke me up,and that dream died out..And I can't remember what that dream was...Talk about Deja-vu..

Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:33 am

Currently Playing: UNIST
I had a dream that a friend wrote me a note, and I knew she would NOT write it, so I immediately thought, "This is a dream!" I woke up a sec later. o.o

Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:59 am
YIM

Im not joking but i was dreaming of playing SSF2. That won't happen in a couple of months/years

Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:49 am

I had a dream I was locked in a room with a tiger...didn't end as bad as I imagined.

The devil is even a little scared of you!
http://zero-xesend.mybrute.com

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:07 am

Chernobog wrote:
I had a dream I was locked in a room with a tiger...didn't end as bad as I imagined.

What happened? Did you beat the crap out of the tiger?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:10 am

spader555 wrote:
Chernobog wrote:

What happened? Did you beat the crap out of the tiger?

No, the tiger was rather friendly, does that mean anything?

The devil is even a little scared of you!
http://zero-xesend.mybrute.com

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:25 pm

I had a dream that gummy bears came to life and tried to take over the world

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:02 pm

I had a dream that Phoenix Wright said Objection at the post above, :D

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:59 pm

2Rsyes wrote:
Unfortunately, I can't lucid dream. So that's why I died. Plus, my mind is overactive. Way overactive. I used to have dreams that a Muppet tickled me to death when I was about 3.

And I once had a dream where Barney the dinosaur chased me down a dirt road and then ate me...what's ur point? lol jk I don't care, I just thought I'd throw that in.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:34 pm
BR Member

I have so many weird dreams. Once I dreamed I was traveling around the world in a flying lifeguard chair.
Another dream was that Cookie Monster was trying to eat me.
I also dreamed that all these teenage girls were surrounding me and trying to eat me, and I asked why they were trying to eat me, and they all started singing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".
Lastly, I have had many dreams of my two cats eating me.

Me being eaten seems to be a recurring theme in my dreams.

Oh yeah, and I have very interesting dreams about SSF2. They happen very rarely, but when they do happen, they're spoooooky.

Well once, I dreamed that 0.5b had come out, and these were some of the new features:
*Megaman
*Link's boomerang came back to him and could be controlled up or down
*The menu at the bottom of the screen during a pause could be turned off

And I dreamed that 0.6 came out, and these were some new things:
*Hueco Mundo and stages that looked suspiciously like Sector Z, Comet Observatory, Tower of Salvation, and Castle Wily
*Pokeballs
*A new character who was definitely not Sora, but could glide

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Waifu: I'm married
You DREAM about SSF2? Damn, if you kid's keep this up the authorities are gonna think that Cleod's starting a cult.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:47 pm
YIM WWW

No s***, why the hell are you dreaming about a flash game?

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:20 am
BR Member

Because I haven't figured out how to make it stop, and besides, it helps me read the fuuuuuuuuuuture!! :P
Wait a sec, why are you ranting about me, somebody else said they dreamed about SSF2 7 posts up and you didn't say anything.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:29 am

Okay, here we go. This is a dream I had a while back, I posted it on my Newgrounds account and quoted it here.

NiNjabaNaNa wrote:
It all started with me sitting on a bench on a sidewalk in a city with me holding my laptop.
My sister then came up to me and said, "Hey *insert name here*, I have just perfected my time machine and I want to test it on you. So I said okay, and it looked like a stopwatch, so she pressed some buttons, and POOF, I was gone to the future.
I appeared at my school door, and walked inside, inside it was really dark and weird, I kept asking all these unfamiliar faces what day and year it was, but no one answered me, so I went around and saw some of my friends still there, even my sister was there, and they all looked different. My sister then said to me that she was the only one who new that I had come to the future, and my future self went to the past, we basically switched places.

So then the bell rang and everyone went to first hour, I didn't know where to go, so I went to the principal, and he pointed the way. in the class room, it was dark and gloomy, and the teacher was all old and mean. Some people came up to me and talked about s*** I didn't know about, so I got kinda scared by this point, I even had a different girlfriend in the future, and she was all over me, but it felt awkward to me seeing as I didn't feel that way about her, but my future self apparently did. I then had to open my book with some sort of security code, but, of course, I didn't know it. I asked the teacher if she could tell me, but then she said, "You should know it! I'm not telling you!" so I got mad, I was getting frustrated with all these sudden changes in my life, and I wanted it all to leave! I was freaking out! How will I get home was the only thought going through my mind!

I went up to the teacher and asked if I could find my sister, she said no and to go sit down, I yelled at her, "I AM TRAPPED IN THE FUTURE! I SHOULDN'T BE HERE, AND I WANT TO GO HOME!" well, she snarled at me and told me to sit down or I would get S.O.S. (Suspension on Site) for a month. Then someone behind me said, "If I was trapped in the future, I would freak out too!" then I screamed as loud as I could, busted the classroom door down, and ran down the hallway screaming, I was even crying a little, I was so scared. then I went outside, my sister was there. "TAKE ME HOME!" I said. then she pulled out the time machine, pressed some buttons, and POOF, I was in my living room, back in my own time, then my sister was like, "How was it, the future you is cool! we hung out all day!" then I was like, "I t was hell! I was so scared!" but I was very happy to be back home.

Then i woke up in relief. To be honest, I hope I have another time travel dream like that soon, it is pretty cool to look back on and think about.
THE END

Yep... weirdest dream I ever had....

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:20 am

I had a dream by playing mcleodgaming Version 0.6, I just added the file name Jak 3, I was just testing this character to look cool, looks cool but on real life couldn't add characters.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:19 pm
 [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next