The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 7:31 am

[ 574 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
The Salt Mines 

MGN Username: Agate
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Huey wrote:
Kyoz wrote:
Huey wrote:
Alright, I get salty all the god damn time. This is no secret. But one player in particular, KYOZ, THE BIGGEST F#CKING JOHN IN AMERICA, takes my saltiness to a new height. This B#TCH agreed to play a game with me, even said he might put it on youtube. I SD'D TWICE AND HE WAS UP THE ENTIRE GAME. I CAUGHT UP AND ON THE LAST STOCK, RIGHT WHEN I HIT A TRIPLE P BOMB ON HIM TO TAKE THE LEAD, HE QUITS THE F#CKING GAME AND SAYS "I'm not playing in that lag anymore." He didn't decide to quit when he was winning. Just on the last stock at the EXACT moment I make a game changing play. I hate him so much and he is a thot.

Here's the game
You expect me to playing in that KFC internet... hell no

The video will explain why what you did was lame. The only thing that's questionable is how don't you know it was super lame? lol God I hate you I swear.

My name is Agate and I love to watch drama.

Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:33 am

Waifu: Yume
Huey wrote:
Kyoz wrote:
Huey wrote:
Alright, I get salty all the god damn time. This is no secret. But one player in particular, KYOZ, THE BIGGEST F#CKING JOHN IN AMERICA, takes my saltiness to a new height. This B#TCH agreed to play a game with me, even said he might put it on youtube. I SD'D TWICE AND HE WAS UP THE ENTIRE GAME. I CAUGHT UP AND ON THE LAST STOCK, RIGHT WHEN I HIT A TRIPLE P BOMB ON HIM TO TAKE THE LEAD, HE QUITS THE F#CKING GAME AND SAYS "I'm not playing in that lag anymore." He didn't decide to quit when he was winning. Just on the last stock at the EXACT moment I make a game changing play. I hate him so much and he is a thot.

Here's the game
You expect me to playing in that KFC internet... hell no

The video will explain why what you did was lame. The only thing that's questionable is how don't you know it was super lame? lol God I hate you I swear.

I just watched the replay.

1.) Sweet bomb set ups.
2.) Kyoz, why do you gotta be a poor sport like that man.

Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:05 am
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
^

I dont have enough ^^ on my keyboard, sol Ill just leave it to that one.

@Kyoz: Noone expects you in "KFC lag" (lol). But you cant honestly expect people calling you not out if you RQ JUST IN THE MOMENT YOU LOST. You coulda quit before when Huey SD´d twice and you were winning, but nooooooooo, wait with the john till you lose. Next time, exit earlier. That might be a way to stop you embarassing yourself getting hate (which is deserved btw, you f*** up. No johns out there that will change that). No offense, but how old are you exactly? No offense again, but anything above 12 seems hard to belive imo. Grow the f*** up plz.

@Huey: GG, stuff like that is why I started training BBM. Ok, only one day, but you get the point ;) Nice setups and very well played.

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:22 am

MGN Username: Huey
Currently Playing: Smash 4. Waiting for Beta. They better code in Bidou...
Cookies wrote:
@Kyoz: Noone expects you in "KFC lag" (lol). But you cant honestly expect people calling you not out if you RQ JUST IN THE MOMENT YOU LOST. You coulda quit before when Huey SD´d twice and you were winning

That's all I'm trying to say right there. It doesn't help that the match really wasn't laggy at all imo. Maybe just slightly, but the was no skip lag and it was not slow mo. He makes it seem like he couldn't combo at all lol Would be happy to kick his a** again whenever btw. I'll even sd twice for you if you want :smug:

Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:40 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: ScytherBlade
Currently Playing: LoL, 2k17 and Fifa 17
Kyoz getting bashed again? Huh what do you know

Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:50 pm

MGN Username: CaP_Omega
Currently Playing: SSF2
Okay. I officially want Naruto to be nerfed to oblivion. The priority on most of his attacks is completely stupid, he has ridiculous combos on just about the whole cast (one of which is an auto zero-to-death on Fox that starts from a u-throw IN NEUTRAL and ends with Razen Shuriken of all things), and I. Cannot. Stand. Narutards. Not just any Narutos, Narutards; the Narutos that will not stop spamming d-tilt, f-tilt and their braindead special attacks in all situations, waiting by their shadow clone at the edge, etc. - I am so, SO sick of them. The wait they can force you into is infuriating, and they are d*** near impossible to deal with on small stages like WW, BF, and YS.
"Just pick a different stage/character" - I get that going to a different stage that would benefit the character I'm practicing might turn the tides, but I prefer to go random just so I also might get an interesting match. And it's not like I can sense when I'm facing the ultimate scrub - I almost alway seem to run into them when I decide to practice Falcon, Marth Samus or Ness.
"Learn to camp them out" - :captainfalcon: :chibirobo: :donkeykong: :jigglypuff: :kirby: :mario: :marth: :ness: :sonic: :yoshi:
"git gud" - I would love to see someone 4-stock one of those jokers with any of the above characters on WW.
These guys have become the main reason that I despise Naruto, and they have convinced me ultimately that this character currently has no weakness and that they are the worst kind of players I will ever see in any Smash game.

Main: Isaac when he happens, maybe Falco
Screwing around with: :tails: :goku: :chibirobo:

Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:15 am

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
And yet i still have more trouble fighting wario still >.<

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

Click to expand thumbnail
kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:48 am

MGN Username: Hologram
Currently Playing: SSF2
Huey wrote:
Cookies wrote:
@Kyoz: Noone expects you in "KFC lag" (lol). But you cant honestly expect people calling you not out if you RQ JUST IN THE MOMENT YOU LOST. You coulda quit before when Huey SD´d twice and you were winning

That's all I'm trying to say right there. It doesn't help that the match really wasn't laggy at all imo. Maybe just slightly, but the was no skip lag and it was not slow mo. He makes it seem like he couldn't combo at all lol Would be happy to kick his a** again whenever btw. I'll even sd twice for you if you want :smug:

not to mention every time I beat him/have a lead he johns about something like "OH MY ALT BUTTON WAS STUCK" or something that is clearly not true and rediculous and you can see is false in his gameplay

but ffs when I have legitimate eye problems (yes my vision is horrible, I don't wear glasses when I play this game because it gives me headaches for some reason, I'm soon going to a doctor about that one to get a better prescription) have phyisical problems or are sick, he shouts "HURRRR UR JOHNIN U MUST BE THE NEXT NOGHRILLA"'

and one time I was in the middle of a dangerous windstorm + power surge/outage in my house and outside (I live in lynnwood, we rarely get these) and here are some lol kyoz salt posts:
https://i.gyazo.com/0d2c547715b606ff273 ... 3c68fc.png
https://i.gyazo.com/1eda1007eed46b3fc70 ... 6a0774.png
https://i.gyazo.com/6230b77996dea24c4cc ... ea4295.png
https://i.gyazo.com/c232dee5b2c45a88867 ... 245929.png

I don't meant to turn this thread into the regularly posted kyoz drama threads but holy s*** is he annoying

next time I bother practicing marth instead of fox i'm beating this fraud in tournament and he can't john
see you at X10

Double entendre, n**** that's my baby
I made f*** up decisions but don't let 'em crucify me
I'm still the same n**** on my Washington ID

Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:20 pm

MGN Username: WRXJoey
Currently Playing: osu!
Waifu: yes
dont let them know im a huge weeb :\

Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:20 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: joey
Currently Playing: joey
Waifu: joey
2late

Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:29 pm

MGN Username: Ganondoof
Currently Playing: Vanguard Princess, Upkmnfg, YGOPRO
WRXJoey wrote:
dont let them know im a huge weeb :\

Look at the thumbnails on your videos m80. I looked at them, for 10 minutes each. ;)

Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:38 pm

MGN Username: Zalozis Zemsis
Currently Playing: Gundam Wing: Endless Dual | Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code | Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Now that Lunary left him, Kyoz is attempting his mating-call on Monte to become his new baby daddy.

#kyoXmonte, the new weekly Grand Finals couple.

Luigi Movement, Cancel, Tech, etc.
YouTube Video:
SSF2 Google Drive
". . . Emphasis . . . of players helping one-another"

Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:03 pm

MGN Username: Shine!
Currently Playing: Minecraft Bedrock & Roblox
Waifu: All guys from Free!
Zalozis wrote:
Now that Lunary left him, Kyoz is attempting his mating-call on Monte to become his new baby daddy.

#kyoXmonte, the new weekly Grand Finals couple.

holy f*** zalozis made a funny

Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:06 pm
YIM

MGN Username: P12323
Currently Playing: Pokemon Showdown
I get salty when someone becomes salty because of me.

Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:48 pm
SSF2 Developer

CaP_Omega wrote:
- :captainfalcon: :chibirobo: :donkeykong: :jigglypuff: :kirby: :mario: :marth: :ness: :sonic: :yoshi:
"git gud" - I would love to see someone 4-stock one of those jokers with any of the above characters on WW.

Challenge accepted :V

Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:33 pm
 [ 574 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next