The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:37 pm

[ 780 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 52  Next
The Omnivident 

Waifu: I'm married
We should start a clickbait page that leads people here

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:50 am
YIM WWW
Site Admin

The stillness of a cemetery has a certain unnerving peace, particularly to those who are aware of the supernatural and the dangers therein. Still, Miss Rachel stood still in front of the tombstone, with a load much lighter on her shoulders than she had in the past year. It was not an easy year; there had been so many losses, and yet, they had managed to come out on top. Darren City, so unassuming, but for reasons beyond her comprehension, a vital nexus of supernatural activities. She came here to uncover what had truly happened to her dear friend, but what unfolded was something that even she, an Oraculum, would never have expected. Who knew that the protection of Darren would ultimately prevent the coming of Armageddon?

The children had gone through so much. They persevered when faced with great dangers that many of their forebears had never faced before. They defied the odds, facing unspeakable horrors and formidable beings of darkness that sought to quench their very existence. They formed lasting bonds of friendship and surpassed those twice their age with skill and mastery of their disciplines. That did not mean that the year before had left them unmarked. They were witness to things that no child should ever see, and they were made to be child soldiers in a capacity that even she questioned. This was not what the Supernatural Defense Unit was supposed to be here at Arclight Academy. They were made to bear a burden much greater than children ought to. She did not know how many of them would return, but she did not blame any of them for desiring a much quieter path in life. Each and every one of them deserved a break for what they had achieved; saving the world was no small feat.

"You would have been proud, old friend" spoke Miss Rachel softly into the quiet stillness of the cemetery. She knelt down and placed a single rose on the gravestone, the name James Albright - Beloved Son, Friend and School Teacher, etched into the stone. She smiled sadly, that wasn't even the half of it. She stood up and turned on her heels to leave the cemetery, her hands stuffed into her coat pockets, the chill of fall's approach nipping in the air. It was time to prepare for another school year.

-Let's see who's interested-

Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:40 pm

Aye *raises hand* dunno what Alice will be doing though

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:19 pm
YIM WWW

Hey-o! I'm still here. I'll blow the airhorns because I know Jack has been waiting for the return. I dunno about Shrap and Wizz, they're around, at least.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:34 am

Currently Playing: Skyrim,Warframe, and League Of Lag
You can't reignite the flame of Omnivident without Idelia. So I'll be here.

Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:12 pm
Site Admin

Yay! Glad to hear from you guys...I'll find myself on slack..possibly..maybe...dunno...My evenings are usually quite busy and it's blocked on my work network lol

I'm looking forward to writing about the time skip. Spoiler alert: Adili is canon!

Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:27 am

Alice: abandoned again ;(

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:02 pm
YIM WWW
Site Admin

Kittenpuncher wrote:
Alice: abandoned again ;(

Ahaha!

I'll whip something up, but before I begin I need to be sure of all the characters that are coming back. (Also I had to read through all the lore @_@ Goodness, I had no idea I had gone into such extensive details!)

From my own personal list, I have:

(Alice) - Who we have yet to decide whether she has successfully graduated, stuck around in Darren working locally, or gone off to university/college elsewhere.
Daniel - Year 2
Tsubaki - Year 3
Derrek - Year 2
Idelia - Year 3
Lotus - Year 2
Heather - Year 1*** Not sure if this was a character you still wanted to introduce, Wizz.
Evelyn - Year 2
Fiona - Year 2
Adi - Year 4 (New co-president)
Li - Year 4 (New co-president)

Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:43 am

Jack asked to confirm Damian for him since he seems to be having a bit of login problems at the moment. It's a bit weird to skip all of Spring and just go to next year. I'll probably still play both Tsubaki and Derrek though, as technically unlikely as either one would be to return.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:41 pm

Currently Playing: Skyrim,Warframe, and League Of Lag
I can confirm Idelia and Lotus. But I think it's best if Heather takes her leave.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:48 pm
Site Admin

Currently writing up a post wrapping things up and starting the next book. @_@

Also, if Jack is still having issues trying to log in, let me know and I'll reset his password through admin powers.

Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:01 am

He asks you to please do so. Though the biggest problem he's faced with is that he doesn't have the email linked to his account anymore, so I don't know if that's going to be a problem or not.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:54 pm
Site Admin

Deciton_Reven wrote:
He asks you to please do so. Though the biggest problem he's faced with is that he doesn't have the email linked to his account anymore, so I don't know if that's going to be a problem or not.

Oh! If it's the email he needs changed, it would be better he/you provide that to me, so he can appropriately change his password.

Also, closing this damn book is hard. I'm currently in Chapter 7 out of 8. Side note: Chapter 6 would probably have never played out the way it did in my written version, but it was getting long and I needed to nip it.

I'll also provide you all with an opportunity to properly respond to the book with another short story collection that takes place over the summer between Book 1 and Book 2.

Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:12 am

I nip da corn
Happy
Lol

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:05 pm
YIM WWW

Kiki wrote:
Deciton_Reven wrote:

Oh! If it's the email he needs changed, it would be better he/you provide that to me, so he can appropriately change his password.

I've went ahead and sent his requested new email to you.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:24 pm
 [ 780 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 52  Next