The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:37 pm

[ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
MG CENSUS 2015 
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
Term wrote:
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: "you are pretty tiny" guess the context

i honestly can't guess. what the hell was the context here

Scott wrote:
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: i bought a purse with rei ayanami on it

that's amazing

THoT wrote:
whingy

WOW

Snow Taradien wrote:
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Deus.

how's he doing these days? i haven't talked to him in ages

Hurrcanew wrote:
*This space is reserved for something you would like to add to your form. Any information or anything additional that you are willing to share, please post here: I'm using google translator

you're doing a fine job, friend

Revan-geance wrote:
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": boy that's hard to guess Asuka
Which 2hu wud you?: n/a

absolutely disbusting

i'm putting geno's code in the op for all the other lazies

edit: @towk i've been meaning to read the road, that's pretty cool

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:23 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
nice bbcode

the context was one of THOSE girls who has always been at a perfectly normal weight but always feels fat anyway

Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:44 am
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
whoops, fixed :sweat:

oh, i gotcha

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:48 am

MGN Username: SageHarpuiaJDJ
Currently Playing: The game of Life
Waifu: Beruka from Fates
Name: Jarelle
Aliases: SageHarpuiaJDJ, Sage for short
Place of birth: Tha deep south yall.
Years active on MG: It'll be 5 this month.
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: I'd say chat, but no one's active when I go there, so most of the smart SSF2 players in a IRC Chat.
Favorite videogame(s): Racing: Burnout Paradise. Platform: Super Mario 64. Shooter: Prolly Metal of Honor or Halo. Fighter: So many, but Guilty Gear Xrd is starting to be a favorite. RPG: Mother f*** Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): Console: PS3, Handheld: 3DS, PC: PC, duh.
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Been Moon, KDrew, Feint, some weeb s***, and caravan palace.
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): I haven't read in so long lol.
Favorite movie(s): The Dark Knight, The Hangover before it got terrible sequels, The Jackass movies.
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): TV shows: Steven Universe, Adventure Time, a lot of TruTV, but that may change with some of the s*** that's coming up. Anime: Kill la Kill so far. Gonna get back to some others soon.
Favorite food(s): Potatoes of all kinds.
Favorite animal(s): Any kind of bird, but mainly falcons.
Favorite flower(s): Roses and Lotuses
Favorite Pokémon: Gen 1: Scyther, Gen 2: Ursuring cause of the anime, Gen 3: Absol, Gen 4: Garchomp, Gen 5: Samurott, Gen 6: Hawlucha cause FLYING PRESS
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: Aight, bye
When's the last time you got warned: I think about 2011 when I was still dumb.
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Geno for being fabulous, Kiki for being adorable, Luke for being chill, and THoT for being THoT
Other members of MG that you appreciate: The non-noob SSF2 members. There's actually some cool people on the irc. Scott, Cactus, Arthur, and Kyuubit for obvious reasons.
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": Ram. Valentine from Xrd.
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Mugen Fighters Guild, Sprites inc., IRC.
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: Possibly being more active FOR REAL this time. And completing a sprite sheet.
Skype name if applicable: SageHarpuiaJDJ
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: Eh. Things are good, but Yesterday was boring cause, ugh, bills.
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: [s]stop 9/11[/s] I honestly prefer the events that happened cause better things came afterwards, so prolly nothing.
Which 2hu wud you?:I want Eirin to shoot me in the crotch with her bow.
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: Get some more attention to spriters corner.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:
Get That DICK SON!

Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:18 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Name:Gabriel
Aliases:Kittenpuncher
Place of birth:Alaska
Years active on MG:Almost nine holy s***
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Tid, Geno, and Void
Favorite videogame(s):Halo, Pokemon, Civilization, Guitar Hero
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): Computer or 3ds
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s):\m/
Favorite book(s)/novel(s):The Ask A Ninja Official Handbook
Favorite movie(s):Star Wars!
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s):Berserk, Vinland Saga
Favorite food(s):Hot Wings and pizza
Favorite animal(s): Humans
Favorite flower(s):idk pretty ones?
Favorite Pokémon: Bulbasuar, Dragonite, The Eeveelutions, Arcanine, Houndoom, Articuno
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend:I need money...
When's the last time you got warned:A long long long long time ago, before the wind and before the snow
Moderators/admins that you appreciate:All of them! But especially Kiki
Other members of MG that you appreciate:All of my friends in the Lounge and RP sections
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando":Alice
Favorite website(s) other than MG:tabb
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015:new technology
Skype name if applicable:kittenpuncher1
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far:pretty good yo
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do:stop my father from abandoning me
Which 2hu wud you?:idk those are some cute girls
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change:i would change it so that kiki loves me ;3
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: im a sham

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:40 pm
YIM WWW
Site Admin

Name: Jamal Ransaw
Aliases: Zero Insanity, Xerzo Insanity, and Maxjal
Place of birth: Uniontown, PA
Years active on MG: 8
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Steven, ElvisDitto, 194, and TSON
Favorite videogame(s): Super Mario Bros. 3 and World, Crash Bandicoot 2, Crash Team Racing, Super Smash Bros. 1-4, Borderlands 2, F-Zero GX, Kingdom Hearts 2, and Castle Crashers.
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): Wii U and PC
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Anything except Country
Favorite book(s)/novel(s):Green Eggs & Ham and The Five People You Meet in Heaven
Favorite movie(s):Your Highness and The Mask
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Looney Toons, Ed Edd n Eddy, Family Guy, One Piece, Akame ga Kill, Kill la Kill
Favorite food(s): Pizza, Hamburgers, Gram Crackers, General Sao Chicken, Boneless HoneyBBQ Wings, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Scalloped Potatoes, and Hoogies/Subs
Favorite animal(s): Cats & Dogs
Favorite flower(s): Daffodils
Favorite Pokémon: Mewtwo & Lucario
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: "Catch you later!"
When's the last time you got warned: Uhh... Never?
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Cleod9, Ray Fletcher, THoT, TSON, DH_Ninja, Luke, and TOWK
Other members of MG that you appreciate: ElvisDitto, Steven, Blinsey, Ya Dad, SoliderSunday, TAC3, Shaske, and everyone in the Lounge.
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": Peach
Favorite website(s) other than MG: YouTube
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: Wii U games and Comic book movies.
Skype name if applicable: OriginalZi
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far:
-Yesterday: Snow just came completely out of nowhere, and I hate it.
-Today: Not that much better, screw this weather.
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: Stop myself from making some dumb decisions in my life.
Which 2hu wud you?: Patchouli
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: Add Different Forum Skins
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:
I swear that I'll have my comic back up and running this year. No, I'm serious. I'm tired of making that promise and never actually live up to it. It's gonna happen, I mean it.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:59 pm
Site Moderator

Name: Logan
Aliases: Esper
Place of birth: the cultural and economic hellscape they call nova scotia
Years active on MG: almost 3
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: luke
Favorite videogame(s): Mother, Ace Attorney, Paper Mario, GTA, MGS, New Vegas, Super Metroid
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): PC
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Coil, Swans, Autechre, Converge, Xiu Xiu, Yo La Tengo, Boris, Red House Painters
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Dubliners, The Metamorphosis
Favorite movie(s): The Big Lebowski
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Seinfeld, Trailer Park Boys, It's Always Sunny, Arrested Development
Favorite food(s): lots of pastas
Favorite animal(s): eels and cats
Favorite flower(s): n/a
Favorite Pokémon: Whimsicott
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: "typical NDP supporters"
When's the last time you got warned: a few days ago
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: all of them because they all try their best (except for blue but I still appreciate blue)
Other members of MG that you appreciate: superkid
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": Kaiki Deishuu
Favorite website(s) other than MG: last.fm, goodreads, timecube
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: not dying
Skype name if applicable: n/a
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: same old
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: stop quebec from existing
Which 2hu wud you?: http://i.imgur.com/V2mD7Rv.gif
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: nuke the upcoming games board
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: today I had a psychiatrist appointment and he made me fill out a form as part of diagnosing me with OCPD and one of the questions had to do with "intrusive thoughts of sexual deviancies" and I'm really glad I left that part blank

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:54 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: ElvisDitto
Name: Steven
Aliases: Steven, Steve, the sprite guy
Place of birth: The Netherlands
Years active on MG: I joined back in 2008, so 7 years I guess? I may have lurked a bit before that but who knows.
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: I am skyping with various MGers right now.
Favorite videogame(s): The Wolf Among Us, Grim Fandango, Sam&Max: Hit the Road, Super Smash Bros. (all of it), Rayman 2, 90% of Nintendo's repetoire, Ratchet&Clank
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): 3DS
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Daft Punk, Gorillaz
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): I'm a pleb who mostly reads graphic novels, sorry. Favourite graphic novels: Fables, Alan Moore's stuff
Favorite movie(s): I like the Nightmare Before Christmas but I don't really have a favourite movie
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): DuckTales I guess??
Favorite food(s): Italian foods, lasagne in particular
Favorite animal(s): Ducks, raccoons
Favorite flower(s): Bulbasaur
Favorite Pokémon: Diglett, HAWLUCHA, Lucario, Poliwhirl I also have a hacked Zebstrika named 'Zeppeli' with the moves Gyro Ball, Rapid Spin, Lock On and Taunt which I still think is one of my better jokes.
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: "Where did you hide the bodies?"
When's the last time you got warned: I dunno I'm a good boy
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Kiki, Zero Insanity, Lukepi, Void, Cleod, Ray, Blue, Hakker, THoT, TSON
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Tid, Void, Zero Insanity, 194, Xyless, TSON, Tac3 ElvisDitto, Shaske, all the spriters, Shaske again, also Kyuubit because he may give me a code for 3DS Smash Mewtwo down the line and I can appreciate that in a person
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": Emma Watson, otherwise either Lili from Tekken or Yvette from Pokémon XY. French girls, man.
Favorite website(s) other than MG: YouTube and Facebook I guess. I also like to look at artists and the art that they make on Tumblr
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: Gonna study abroad for a semester next year
Skype name if applicable: damian_superluigi but like, ironically
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: I'm doing pretty good man thanks for asking
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: Stomp on as many butterflies as possible
Which 2hu wud you?: Is Zero Insanity an option here? Zero Insanity.
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: 2 words: forum gold.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: *leans over and smooches you on the cheek* tee hee

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:56 pm

Name: Renzo
Aliases: Auraka, Aura, Lumi
Place of birth: The Netherlands
Years active on MG: I think around 2 or 3 years
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: some dudes from the irc chat
Favorite videogame(s): Super smash bros games, pokemon games, fifa
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): ps3, PC, wii u
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Omnitica, Two steps from hell
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): "In het spoor van de vos"
Favorite movie(s): Ehmmm might be My name is nobody
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Breaking bad, Ahs, Got, arrow
Favorite food and drink(s): Chinese food, Chocolate with Tea, milkshakes
Favorite animal(s): Foxes
Favorite plant(s): four-leaf clover
Favorite Pokémon: Charmander, Infernape, Furret
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: "gelukkig niet met dat geluid"
When's the last time you got warned: never got warned
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Cleod9, Ray, Luke, Kiki, all the active ones basicly
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Steven, Tacthree, Shaske, Psycho, pochiman
Favorite website(s) other than MG: I'm really fond of Soundcloud
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: getting my drivings licence
Skype name if applicable: Rennyboy
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: Pretty good! Been working on some music
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: would go 300 years into the future and see what's new
Which 2hu wud you?: yes
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: idk, this forum is fine as it is!
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: https://soundcloud.com/deathtrips/you-better-stop

Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:55 pm

Currently Playing: Mandolin
i hate everyone but f*** i do this every year for some reason

Name: Sean
Aliases: Whimskull, Whim, Defamedrice, Bannana, some other dumb name
Place of birth: California
Years active on MG: Every January I feel a bit worse because its my anniversary of joining in 2007. f*** it's been 8 years now...
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Ichigo, Sayo, Green, Blue, Kevin, Nook
Favorite videogame(s): fighting and strategy
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): PC, arcade
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): King Crimson, and I'm not even gonna bother with the rest, too much, too little space
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Goethe's Faust is my all time favorite, currently it's anything by Paul Bowles
Favorite movie(s): Bladerunner, Ghost in the Shell, Amadeus
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Anything Anthony Bourdain touches
Favorite food(s): peasant food
Favorite animal(s): no
Favorite flower(s): no
Favorite Pokémon: f*** no
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: See you in a month
When's the last time you got warned: it happens enough that i dont f*** know
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Ichigo and Hakker
Other members of MG that you appreciate: they know who they are
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": I still have a thing for Shion from KOF, even if "she" is a dude (wtf snk??)
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: an internship with an opera company
Skype name if applicable: f*** you
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: average
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: stop this site from existing and ruining me
Which 2hu wud you?: f*** NO
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: destroy it
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: listen to more poulenc

oh and

i f*** hate you

Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:30 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: umib and unib
Waifu: SNAIL
Fairy Bread wrote:
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Lucina, Scott, Jiggly, Psycho and not Kyuubit.

Cactus wrote:
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Luke, Arthur, Psycho

Auraka wrote:
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Steven, Tacthree, Shaske, Psycho, pochiman

omg i love you guys
THoT wrote:
i don't appreciate psycho at all he is the sole member on my foe list

lmao same

Name: Legacy, Snail's
Aliases: Psycho, PsychoZombii (on sites where ppl steal psycho), SnaiLegacy
Place of birth: anime Brooklyn, NY
Years active on MG: ~8
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Arty aka the windows nerd
Favorite videogame(s): mgs as a series (including mgr), Jet Set Radio (NOT FUTURE), sonic generations, marvel vs capcom 2....there's probably more that i cant think of
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): ps4
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): white ash and bad religion, the rest is weeb s***
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): lol
Favorite movie(s): ghost in the shell probably
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): NICHIJOU !!!!!!
Favorite food(s): spicy taquitos or doritos and mountain dew
Favorite animal(s): taiga
Favorite flower(s): anohana: the flower we saw that day
Favorite Pokémon: pikachu
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: lol oh s*** (brother)
When's the last time you got warned: pfft idk
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: jeans (geno), void, ray, cleod, but not thot bc he's a thot
Other members of MG that you appreciate: tid, kbit, arty, jeans, cactus, scott, luke, nixter and auraka for starters but i love you all
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": it was snail but im not so sure now bc yunocchi is too cute
Favorite website(s) other than MG: something better than loli.dance
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: too many video games, too much anime
Skype name if applicable: Snail's Legacy
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: i was coding pretty much all day yesterday so it was frustrating but i finished a lot so it's okay. today im gonna do the same
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: do the butterfly effect thing until im sure that everything will be the same as it is now except i'm a cute girl
Which 2hu wud you?: sakuya. for days on end
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: ban thot 2k15

Image Image Image

early 2k nostalgia mode

Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:31 pm

MGN Username: Lisnovski1
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2 Beta
Waifu: Myself
Name: Lucas Ramos
Aliases: Duck Hunter, Happy Feeet and Koopa Kid (Don't ask why)
Place of birth: Hospital bruh.
Years active on MG: Just 3 months
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Tupilluis
Favorite videogame(s): New Super Mario Bros. Games and Both Mario Galaxys
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): 3DS LL
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Every Composer of the Smash 4 Soundtrack
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): I don't read
Favorite movie(s): Toy Story 1
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Tom & Jerry.(cartoon) and Nichijou (anime)
Favorite food(s): Pizza
Favorite animal(s): Ducks and Dogs
Favorite flower(s): Pirahna Plants
Favorite Pokémon: Digglet.
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: "This is my Stage now!"
When's the last time you got warned: 2 hours ago
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Fairly Bread
Other members of MG that you appreciate: All of the Spriters
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": Duuuude...
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Tumblr.
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: My "Girlfriend" to die
Skype name if applicable: lisnovski1
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: This (day) is/was boring
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: Kill Obama.. Dude.
Which 2hu wud you?: What?
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: Nothing, It's fine right now.

Spider Men, Spider Men...

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:03 pm

Name: Liam
Aliases: n/a
Place of birth: Massachusetts
Years active on MG: 0.458 years
Favorite videogame(s): Team Fortress 2
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): My PC
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): n/a I don't listen to music
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): 1984 by George Orwell
Favorite movie(s): Dirty Dozen, Catch Me If You Can, Dumb and Dumber
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Breaking Bad
Favorite food(s): Doritos
Favorite animal(s): Glass Sponge
Favorite flower(s): Any flower.
Favorite Pokémon: Swagnemite
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: "you have aids"
When's the last time you got warned: December 2, 2014
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Cleod9
Other members of MG that you appreciate: I like everybody here!
Favorite website(s) other than MG: instructables.com
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: Legalize weed
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: its been gr8
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: Have Miley Cyrus aborted
Which 2hu wud you?: You sicko!
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: It's great. Nothin' to change here.

I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals. I am trained in gorilla warfare.

Last edited by hICEnberg on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:14 pm

Currently Playing: SFV-FI: Shenanigans
Sage wrote:
Other members of MG that you appreciate: The non-noob SSF2 members. There's actually some cool people on the irc. Scott, Cactus, Arthur, and Kyuubit for obvious reasons.

Psycho wrote:
Other members of MG that you appreciate: tid, kbit, arty, jeans, cactus, scott, luke, nixter and auraka for starters but i love you all

Yes!! I'm Appreciated!!
Love you guys.

Also, lolJeans.

(This is the only recorded instance of this happening)

Term wrote:
i am a huge advocate of your right to whine like a b****

Kuro Kagami wrote:
i have problems with colors

i mean i have problems in general but colors tend to be a recurring issue

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:36 pm

baron von jiggly wrote:
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): bittersweet candy bowl,

dude high five

Name: Adam
Aliases: adamo, madam im adam, used to go by da generic name but don't call me that
Place of birth: miami
Years active on MG: i think 2
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: that last plug dj
Favorite videogame(s): yume nikki
Favorite device to play videogames with (console, handheld, pc, etc): computer but the ds was cool
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): 90s weezer, coeur de pirate, keep shelly in athens, marina & the diamonds, st. vincent, grimes, etc. i inadvertently listen to a lot of female fronted bands
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): brave new world was cool
Favorite movie(s): la vita è bella
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): like breaking bad was cool
Favorite food(s): italian
Favorite animal(s): fennec foxes and moths
Favorite flower(s): the vileplume flower, venus fly traps
Favorite Pokémon:: limited it to 6: starmie, grovyle, kirlia, ledian, murkrow, magneton. but there are others
What's the last thing you said to a family member or friend: "Uh, like, just 2 or 3. Love ya."
When's the last time you got warned: 25.11.2012
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: you're all rad people!
Other members of MG that you appreciate: you!
If applicable, who is your "waifu" or "husbando": when i was like 14 it was saku tooyama
Favorite website(s) other than MG: uh i use duolingo a lot but ive been meaning to get into another forum, probably having something to do with languages
What are some things you're looking forward to in 2015: going to brazil this february, and have a wedding in july to attend (my cousin is getting married to a nice girl from denmark with a p big family so im gonna learn some danish for it)
Skype name if applicable: pm me
How was your day yesterday? How are things shaping up today so far: my day yesterday was nice, today was bleh
If you could do one thing as a time traveler, what would you do: if myself or a family member ever got injured i'd probably go back in time to undo it and warn them or myself
Which 2hu wud you?: definitely not cirno
If you could change one thing about MG, what would you change: bring :headbang: back

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:37 pm
 [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next