The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:25 am

[ 2049 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 137  Next
War of the Black Flames 
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
From within the hazy sight before her, shrouded with gusts of wind and particles of falling snow, a wolfen crept forward in its prowl for fresh meat, her clothing swayed with the wind, but eyes remained locked, finally, she thought, as she grinned with savage intent, swiftly pressing her palms into the snow, the spell with it; a dark violet glint in her eyes, when a seal would form from under the fowl beast, tinted of the same color and glowing faintly before a sudden burst of an oily tube-like shot of dark energy erupted up from the symbol, engulfing the areas it touched. The cries of the damned could be heard coming out from the portal she had temporarily opened, as the tunnel of energy, now tore the beast open in a crimson display of vengeance, having been weak enough for such results. the spike now dispersing with the air as the seal fainted away.

"Ah 'worm', it been too lawng since i lahst got to do that"

Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:24 am

Serene looked up at Eton "My name is Serene, I guess it's nice to meet you Eton, if only it wasn't on the field of battle." she said to Eton, holding her chest

Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:24 am
Site Moderator

"Oh? forgetting about me?" Nil asked, bringing down his visor, a young face showing. "Well, wouldn't be the first time one thought of me as the silent protector of a sort."

Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:28 am

Barbas watched. "Not bad." He said with a bit of a smile. "She's not bad at all." He placed his bow on his back. "Let's see what the others can do now." He watched again, sitting on the cold ground. "Oh, right, 4." He said to himself, keeping count.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:28 am
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
OOC: bed for me now as well, maybe tomorrow someone will notice the shaman dressed like something out of the stone age >_>... nightys <3

Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:30 am

(( I had to reply, account of this is the 4,000th post in the RPG section! ))

Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:33 am
Site Moderator

OOC: I will after the battle alright. Also nice not posting any further. You all get cookies.

"Four, I think you mean two." Rungo said. "Don't let your guard down."

Eton remained in front of Serene, ready to strike if one were to be bold enough to lunge at them. His cold seemed like such a minor thing now. Nil was saying something but Eton didn't quite hear it, he was concentrating on the two Wolfen remaining. They remained still waiting to see what the rest of the group would do.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:44 am

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
Daryl had ran inside earlier to make sure his wyvern didn't wake up and get into this. He returned outside, and began to observe the two Wolfens remaining, once again retrieving his axe from his back, where it was strapped, and got into a ready position, waiting for the wolfens to attack.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:50 am

Barbas got off of the ground, dusting off his legs and hands. "Alright, alright, where are the little buggers?" He asked. "I'll get 'em out of here, both with the same shot." He was confident, looking around for the remained Wolfen readying an arrow was he did so.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:35 pm
Site Admin

Tania and Windy after leaving the corpse of the wolfen behind flew back towards the main defense and landed gently in the snow. "Good work Windy" said Tania gently patting the Pegasus's neck. "We should stay out of the way, and switch over to a support rescue role" she said. Windy flapped her wings powerfully against the wind and gained altitude once again, Tania looked around to see where she was needed.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:28 pm

Serene pulled herself up, and picked up her lance. Thouh her chest hurt like hell, she didn't want to feel helpless and weak. "I still can make use of myself." she told herself, getting ready to throw it at an unexpecting wolfen

Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:45 pm
Site Moderator

One of the Wolfen's saw Serene raise her lance and ran around the armored knight and pounced. Eton moved in front of her and stopped the creature. It burrowed it's fangs into Eton's arm as it stood up trying to knock him to the ground, yet despite it's effort he kept his footing and stabbed at the creature. The other one saw this as an opportunity to strike and began charging Eton as well.

They come for me...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:51 pm

Serene saw her chance to strike, and aimed the lance straight at the wolfen's head. "I hope this hits..." she said, throwing it. However, once she threw it, her chest hurt even worse. "I don't think I just cracked my ribs. There's too much pain for that to be the cause of it." she said

Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:56 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
"Nope!" Daryl yelled as he intercepted the incoming wolfen's blow towards Eton. It hit him right in the chest plate, creating a rip in the thin metal. He cursed, then brought the blunt side of his axe down upon the wolfen, intending to crack it's skull. He followed his attack up with a kick to it's chest.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:59 pm
Site Moderator

The wolfen Daryl attack lay motionless on the ground as blood collected on the ground from the smashed skull of the Wolfen. The lance skimmed past the wolfen taking off part of it's flesh as it landed into the ground. The Wolfen let go temporarily giving Eton the time to shove his weapon threw the roof of it's mouth. He pulled it out and then stabbed it's throat leaving the Wolfen to wallow in pain on the ground and then die. Eton turned around and looked at Syrene.

"Syrene? Let me help you out there, you don't look well at all." Eton said ignoring his bleeding arm. "Rungo? where's your infirmary?"

Rungo starred at Eton.

"We use the hut over there, let our clerics tend to you as well as they can." Rungo said as he pointed.

They come for me...

The mages...

Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:07 pm
 [ 2049 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 137  Next