The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:03 pm

[ 9 posts ] 
Kirby And Zero: Neo Arcadian Adventure 

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)

Opening Theme: Joy To The World
YouTube Video:

(This takes place after the events of World Of Light and during the events of the first Mega Man Zero game)

CHAPTER 1: A New Adventure In A Different World.

One day on Planet Popstar after the events of World Of Light, Kirby was relaxing in his house when suddenly a portal appeared.

Kirby: Huh? It's a portal. I wonder where it leads to. Dream Land hasn't been attacked since March of last year, so I'm sure it'll still be safe with out me around for a few days.

Kirby entered the portal, and landed in Earth during the year 21XX.

Kirby: Well, this sure doesn't look like Popstar. I better explore the place just to make sure I'm right about not being on my home planet.

Suddenly, a few Reploids run past Kirby.

Kirby: Well, that was strange.

Kirby then turns around and sees a giant robot looming behind him. Kirby then runs away from the robot as it shoots a few red laser beams, trying to split him apart.

Kirby then enters a temple and stops in front of a strange pod with a Reploid inside. The Reploids who ran past him earlier look at Kirby. Kirby faces them and sees that one of them has a Cyber-Elf.

Kirby: I don't know who you people are, but before I went in here, there was a huge robot chasing after me with red lasers coming out of it's eyes.

Before the girl with the Cyber-Elf could get a chance to tell Kirby who she was, the robot who was chasing Kirby earlier crashed through the entrance to the temple and Kirby hid behind them. The cyber-elf who was with the girl entered the body of the reploid who was in the pod. The pod exploded and out of it's wreckage came the reploid Kirby saw in the pod.

At this point the girl introduced herself to Kirby.

???: My name is Ciel, and I'm the leader of the Resistance. We were trying to find Zero so that he could help us defeat the Neo Arcadians, the robots who were chasing us.

Kirby: Nice to meet you Ciel. I'm Kirby, and I come from a planet called Popstar. I came here through a portal that appeared in front of my house in Dream Land.

Ciel: Nice to meet you Kirby. Can you help Zero beat those robots that were chasing us?

Kirby: Sure I can.

Kirby then stepped beside Zero.

Zero: Who are you?

Kirby: I'm Kirby, and I'm from a planet called Pop Star that's parallel from here. Ciel told me to help you defeat the robots that were chasing us.

Zero: Alright. I'll let you help me.

Working together, Kirby and Zero beat the robots that were chasing Ciel.

Ciel: Well done Kirby and Zero! We have to get back to the Resistance Base.

However, while trying to get to the doorway of the temple, Kirby, Zero, and Ciel fell down a hole while trying to exit the base.

Ciel: That was a long fall.

Kirby: Yeah... And we can't get back to the entrance.

Ciel: Well, we have a teleporter down here. Follow me.

Kirby and Zero followed Ciel to the teleporter and were almost there until Ciel was caught in the hand of a giant robot.

Ciel: Aaah!

Zero and Kirby: Ciel!

Ciel: Zero! Kirby! Help me!

Kirby: Don't worry Ciel. We'll get you out of there. As soon as we figure out how...

Zero used his Buster Shot on the robot, but had no success on destroying it.

Zero: What's this thing's armor made out of?

Suddenly, a computer turned on, and a floating energy substance shaped like a Reploid appeared. The substance dropped a sword on the ground. The sword was known as the Z-Saber.

???: Zero, use this!

Zero: Alright. But, how do you know me?

???: No time for that now. Just use the Z-Saber and destroy that robot!

Zero: OK.

Kirby went through his list of Copy Abilities and pulled out the Master Sword.

Zero: Alright Kirby. Let's finish this robot off.

Kirby: Alright Zero!

Both heroes slashed their swords at the robot holding Ciel and destroyed it.

Ciel: Zero... Kirby... You saved me. Thank you.

Kirby: Your welcome Ciel.

Ciel: Let's get back to base. I'll fill you two in on the situation there.

Zero and Kirby: Alright.

With help from a mysterious figure, Kirby and his new ally Zero were able to rescue Ciel from a Neo Arcadian robot. However, our heroes are still confused about what is going on. Who's commanding Neo Arcadia? Who was the mysterious figure who gave Zero the Z-Saber? Tune in tomorrow on Kirby And Zero: Neo Arcadian Adventure!

Ending Theme: Dragon Ball Super Ending 7 (English Cover)
YouTube Video:

YouTube Video:

Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:02 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends

YouTube Video:

Last Time...

Kirby entered a portal taking him to Earth in the year 21XX. Just as Kirby was about to explore the planet, a group of Reploids ran past the star warrior. Kirby turned around to see what they were running from and came face to face with a Golem. Kirby then ran away and entered a temple and found the same group of Reploids that ran past him. The Golem that Kirby found earlier crashed down the entrance to the temple as Pantheons entered said temple. The Cyber-Elf who was with one of the reploids awakened the legendary reploid Zero. The girl then introduced herself to Kirby as a scientist named Ciel. Ciel asked Kirby to help Zero take down the Pantheons, which Kirby agreed to do. Our heroes fought hard to defeat the enemies attacking Ciel. Later, on the way back to the Resistance Base, Ciel was captured by a Golem. Zero tried to defeat the Golem with his buster, but had no luck. Just then, a mysterious substance of energy came along and dropped a sword called the Z-Saber. Zero grabbed the Z-Saber from the ground as Kirby grabbed the Master Sword he had. Our heroes then destroyed the Golem and rescued Ciel. Who was the figure who gave Zero the Z-Saber? And is he good or evil? All will be answered on today's chapter of
Kirby And Zero: Neo Arcadian Adventure!

CHAPTER 2: The Darkest Times

We now find our heroes at the Resistance Base that Ciel mentioned in the previous chapter.

Ciel: Welcome to our Resistance Base, Kirby and Zero. This is a shelter for injured reploids who have been suspected of being Mavericks. We've fought so hard to survive.... However, we know that the end is coming. And that's why we've been looking for you Zero, and why you came here from that portal that appeared on your planet Kirby. You two are our only hope. Most of us think Kirby and Zero are nothing but fantasies. However, a few still believed in your existences and looked for both of you. You are Kirby, the legendary hero of Planet Popstar, and you are Zero, the legendary hero that fought with X to save the world 100 years ago.

Kirby: X...?

Zero: That name sounds familiar.

Ciel: X... That legendary Reploid is still alive and is trying to retire all of us...

Kirby: So let me get this straight... This X person is trying to retire you?

Ciel: Yes, Kirby. His plans have already begun. Many innocent reploids are being retired as we speak... Our future depends on the two of you... Please help us.

Zero: Alright Ciel.

Kirby: We'll help you save those innocent reploids.

Ciel: Thank you... It's like a dream come true. Now with both of your help, I think I might be able to save everyone. I have something I need to ask you.

Ciel hands our heroes a pamphlet explaining the mission she has for them.

Ciel: I want you to destroy the Disposal Center, where they retire our comrades one after another. Even while I speak, they may be retiring anyone who is wrongly suspected of being a Maverick. To prevent any additional loss of Reploid life, please destroy the disposal facility... Will you accept this mission?

Our heroes think about it and nod in acceptance.

Kirby: We accept Ciel.

Ciel: Alright. I'll move out of the way so you can go on the teleporter.

Ciel moves back from the teleporter as our heroes warp to the disposal center.

Ciel: Kirby... Zero... I believe in you two...

After the teleportation process, our heroes arrive at the Disposal Center.

Ciel: Kirby, Zero, come in.

Kirby grabs the walkie talkie he has attached to his pamphlet.

Kirby: We read you Ciel.

Ciel: On missions like these, I'll be talking to you via walkie talkie. You can find it on the pamphlet I gave you at the base. The disposal center is just up ahead of you. Please rescue our comrade!

Kirby: We will, Ciel. Over and out.

After the discussion ended, our heroes charged towards the disposal center and beat all the enemies there. They then reached the boss gate.

Zero: So... what are we supposed to do?

Kirby: Maybe we should enter it. Let me check to see if the coast is clear.

Kirby walks to the gate and knocks to the seven note tune "Shave And A Haircut, Two Bits." The gate opens as Kirby looks through the gate. Kirby sees Aztec Falcon playing a banjo at the far end of the room. Kirby then turns around and tells what he saw to Zero.

Kirby: Well, the coast is clear. We just have to beat that robot at the far end of the room.

Zero: Alright. I'll just let you grab your sword first.

Kirby: Oh yeah! I almost forgot!

Kirby grabs the Master Sword from his suitcase and closes it.

Kirby: Well. I'm ready. Let's head on in.

Our heroes head on through the gate and into the boss room. Aztec Falcon places his banjo down and steps forward towards the courageous duo.

Aztec Falcon: I'm Aztec Falcon. Harpuia, the Guardian, sent me to do some clean up work. *points down to the pile of garbage*

Kirby looks down and sees a Resistance Soldier in the garbage pile.

Resistance Soldier: Hey! Help me! I'm down here! Help!

Kirby (in his mind): That must be the comrade Ciel was talking about on the radio. *turns to face Aztec Falcon again*

Aztec Falcon: You two must be some of the garbage. *giggles, but not too loud so that Kirby and Zero can hear him* Just in time. I'll dispose all three of you together!

*the main boss battle theme in this story, Tough Guy Alert! (
YouTube Video:
), starts playing as Kirby and Zero fight Aztec Falcon*

*Aztec Falcon clings to a wall and shoots three electrical arrows. Kirby manages to block two of them, but is hit by the last one.*

Kirby: Who puts electricity in their arrows? I mean, seriously! *he throws the arrow at a wall*

*Kirby raises the Master Sword and teleports Dragon Ball Z style towards Aztec Falcon, attacking him with a barrage of sword slashes.*

*Kirby grabs Aztec Falcon and does a backdrop on him, sending Aztec Falcon towards Zero, who slashes him with the Z-Saber twice before Aztec Falcon dashes into Zero.*

*Kirby then slashes him upward from behind, and then attacks the Mutos Reploid hard with Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken. Sound familiar? (
YouTube Video:
)*

Kirby: Raaaah! Achachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachacha! Waachachachachachachachachachacha! WACHA!!!

*Kirby then punches Aztec Falcon so hard that he lands inside a wall*

*Aztec Falcon explodes and the floor stops moving downward.*

*"Tough Guy Alert!" stops playing as Aztec Falcon explodes*

Our heroes then drop to the floor where the Resistance Soldier talks to them.

Resistance Soldier: Uh... ha. Ahem. Thank you. I never expected someone would come rescue me. I'm still in shock... ...ha ha ha. I'll return to the Resistance Base... when I'm able to walk again. You two can go back now, I'll be fine. My only hope is that this doesn't happen again.

Kirby: Alright. *looks behind him and sees a chip in the wreckage of Aztec Falcon*

Ciel: Kirby, Zero, are you alright?

*Kirby grabs the walkie talkie*

Kirby: We're here Ciel. We're fine.

Ciel: Alright. Thank you both for your cooperation.

Kirby raises the chip he found as a dark blue text box appears saying "You got the Thunder Chip!"

Ciel: Oh, that must be the Thunder Chip.

Kirby: Yeah. Aztec Falcon had it when he was battling us. I think that's what caused his arrows to have electricity surrounding them.

Ciel: Well, anyways, get back to base. I'll see you both there.

Kirby: Roger that, Ciel. Over and out.

Kirby puts the walkie talkie away after the message ends.

Kirby: Alright Zero. Let's head back to base.

Zero: OK. What were you raising?

Kirby: Something called the Thunder Chip. Aztec Falcon probably had it when we were fighting him. Other than that, let's get back to base.

Zero: OK.

With the Resistance Soldier saved and Aztec Falcon defeated, Kirby and Zero successfully completed their mission. Our heroes also obtained the Thunder Chip, getting one of three elemental chips on their adventure. However, some questions still need to be answered. Is Zero's friend X really evil? And what does the Thunder Chip do? Tune in tomorrow on Kirby And Zero: Neo Arcadian Adventure!

Ending Theme: Dragon Ball Super Ending 7
YouTube Video:

YouTube Video:

Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:32 pm

Hey everyone. Sorry about not posting the new chapter yet. School is delaying my progress on the series, so I moved the series updates to the weekends, Spring Break and possibly both summer and Christmas vacations if I haven't finished the series by then. 'Till then, look out for the next chapter sometime this weekend! :wink: (I have a Ask The Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Roster topic going on in the lounge if you want to check that out!)

YouTube Video:

Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:51 pm

MGN Username: bagrielmarmanjo
Currently Playing: SSF2, M.U.G.E.N (rarely), GBA Kirby Games, SSBC, Deltarune
Waifu: i like bepis
imagine having to go to school in january

this post was made by southern hemisphere gang

out of ideas here '-'

Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:27 pm

Shadow: Imagine... Sonic the Banker.

Silver: Coming soon for the PS4.

Shadow: "Sonic Forces" you into a home loan payment.

Sonic: *snores*

(Source: Ask the Sonic Heroes: Episode 20)

YouTube Video:

Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:06 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
bagrielmarmanjo wrote:

Phase up homie

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:30 pm

Danny wrote:
bagrielmarmanjo wrote:

Phase up homie

Yeah.... I agree with Danny. Just... phase up, dude.

Anyway, look out for a new chapter this weekend!

YouTube Video:

Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:43 pm

A note from the creator: Before we begin this chapter, I would just like to say that I'm sorry for this chapter being delayed so long. School decided to kick me in the face and drag me off a cliff, but I'm here and this story is alive. You can check out the first two chapters if you want before this one. Now for the feature presentation.

YouTube Video:

Last Time...

Our two heroes arrived at the Resistance Base and got the scoop from what was going on from Ciel, a scientist. She said that a reploid named X was trying to retire all the reploids in the Resistance. Kirby and Zero agree to help Ciel save reploids who were wrongly suspected of being Mavericks. Ciel then tells Kirby and Zero destroy the disposal center, where an innocent reploid was going to be retired. Our heroes battled their way through the disposal center and battle the guard of the disposal center, Aztec Falcon. Kirby manages to beat the Mutos Reploid with a barrage of attacks from his Master Sword, and the two heroes save the reploid. After doing this, Kirby spots a strange chip in the remains of Aztec Falcon, called the Thunder Chip. Our two heroes then leave the disposal center. What abilities does the Thunder Chip have? And could it be useful later on throughout our heroes adventure? Find out today on Kirby And Zero: Neo Arcadian Adventure!

CHAPTER 3: Retrieving Some Data

Our heroes arrive from the Disposal Center from the last chapter via Trans Server.

Ciel: Kirby... Zero... Thank you. I never thought I'd see the day when the Reploid Disposal Center is destroyed. Innocent Reploids will be safe for a while... Thank you so much, Kirby and Zero. You ARE Kirby, the Star Warrior... and you ARE Zero, the legendary Reploid... I'd like to ask your help again when you have time. That is, if you two don't mind doing us favors...

Kirby: We don't mind.

*Kirby blushes and Zero just closes his eyes and smiles a little bit.*

Ciel: Please come and talk to me... I'll be waiting for you... By the way, if you go to the engine room downstairs, you'll find our engineer named Cerveau. He asked me to give this to you. It's called the Escape Unit. If you use it during a mission, you will be able to abort that mission and evacuate. But remember, the mission will be considered a failure if you evacuate it.

A blue text box appears over Kirby and Zero saying: "You got the Escape Unit!"

Ciel: By the way, Kirby and Zero... Do you remember that temple in which we met?

Kirby: Yeah... why?

Ciel: We had no choice but to escape then, but my research tells me that there remains some very important information for you there. The enemies must be trying to obtain it before you do... Go and retrieve it before it's too late...

Kirby: Don't worry Ciel. We will. Right, Zero?

Zero: That's right.

Ciel: Alright. Let me step back so you can go on the Trans Server to the temple.

Our heroes step onto the trans server and teleport to the temple in the first chapter.

Ciel: Kirby... Zero... I believe in both of you...

Our heroes then arrive at the temple.

Ciel: Kirby, Zero, are you there?

*Kirby grabs the walkie talkie.*

Kirby: We're here, Ciel.

Ciel: We're picking up several energy readings from enemies. They must be looking for the remaining data, too. Both of you, be careful.

Kirby: Don't worry. We will.

*Kirby and Zero walk through the stage, reaching the floor they fell through in the first chapter.*

Zero: Great. How are we going to get up there?

Kirby: You can wall jump, can you?

Zero: Oh. I forgot.

Ciel: Kirby! Zero! There's a massive energy reading ahead! Stay alert!

Zero: Don't worry Ciel. Kirby and I will be alright.

Kirby floats up towards the boss gate while Zero wall jumps while following Kirby. Kirby equips the Master Sword and slashes the boss gate open. Our heroes then jump onto the slimy green floor, where they encounter the Mutos Reploid Maha Ganeshariff.

Maha Ganeshariff: My name is Maha Ganeshariff. I'm in charge of data processing and handling information. All of the information you had has been stored in the server in my body. If you want it back, you'll have to destroy me and download it from my memory... Will you do it?

Kirby: You bet we will.

"Tough Guy Alert!" starts playing

YouTube Video:

*Zero equips the Thunder Chip while Kirby curls up into a red wheel and charges at Maha Ganeshariff. The Mutos Reploid also curls up into a ball and charges at Kirby while dropping bombs from behind. The two attacks collide and make a shock wave the breaks the sound barrier.*

*Zero approaches the Mutos Reploid from behind and attacks him with electrified Z-Saber slashes. Then Kirby slashes Maha Ganeshariff with some slashes from the Master Sword.*

*Finally, Zero attacks the Mutos Reploid with Tenshouzan while Kirby finishes the Great Sturdy Sphere Genie with Awakening Aether.*

"Tough Guy Alert!" stops playing as Maha Ganeshariff explodes.

*A text box appears saying: "You retrieved and downloaded the enemy data!"*

*Another text box appears saying: "Zero learned Tenshouzan!"*

*A third text box appears saying: "Kirby learned Awakening Aether!"*

*The roof of the temple starts crumbling.*

Kirby: Zero... what's that noise?

Zero: I don't know, Kirby. But whatever it is, it's coming from up there.

Ciel: Oh no! The self-destruct system has been activated! Kirby! Zero! You two have to get out of there now!!

Kirby: Oh s***!

Zero: Kirby! This is supposed to be a kid's thing!

Kirby: Shoot! I forgot! Let's get out of here now!

Our heroes then escape the boss room and into the safe area.

Ciel: Kirby!! Zero!!

Kirby: Ciel! Chill out, we're fine!

Ciel: ..... Thank goodness! You two are alive... I'm sorry we got both of you involved in all of this... I await your return to the Resistance Base.

Kirby: Alright. Zero, let's get back to the resistance base.

Zero: Okay, Kirby.

With Zero's old data retrieved, our heroes successfully completed their second mission. Our heroes also learned two new useful attacks for their journey! However, is there more to come on our heroes adventure? And will the missions get tougher as Kirby and Zero move on in this incredible journey to save the Earth? Find out next time on Kirby And Zero: Neo Arcadian Adventure!

Ending Theme: Dragon Ball Super Ending 7
YouTube Video:

YouTube Video:

Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:06 pm

Kirby and Zero: Neo Arcadian Adventure

Opening Theme: No Easy Way Out
YouTube Video:

Last Time...

Our two heroes found out from Ciel that some of Zero's old data was in the temple from the first chapter and were asked to find it before the enemy does. Kirby and Zero accepted Ciel's request and were teleported to the temple via Trans Server. After they arrived they battled through all the enemies and reached Maha Ganeshariff. After the reploid was defeated, the self-destruct system was activated, causing the two heroes to evacuate the upper floor of the temple. After landing in the lower portion of the temple, Kirby and Zero's mission was complete. However, more enemies are on the rampage, and our heroes' journey has only just begun. What other dangers are out there? And will Kirby and Zero manage to stop them? Find out today on Kirby and Zero: Neo Arcadian Adventure!

CHAPTER 4: A Painful Train Ride

(Kirby and Zero are teleported back to the base.)

Ciel: Welcome back, Kirby and Zero. We have analyzed the data you retrieved... But, most of the data is damaged and useless.

Kirby: That's bad.

Ciel: Yes, but the good news is we can restore the information on Zero's weapon. If you want to know about it, ask Cerveau. I'm sorry the mission ended poorly, but I hope you will continue to help us.

Zero: It's alright, Ciel.

Kirby: I've been through a lot of stressful things myself. But we'll continue to help.

Ciel: Alright. I'd like to hear your stressful battles later on Kirby, because right now, we have to destroy an enemy transport train in order to disrupt their supply. Based on the report from our scout unit there, the enemy train is at the old platform loading cargo. The time to attack is now. Can you help us destroy that train?

Kirby: We will.

Zero: If it's an enemy transport train gathering supplies for themselves instead of sharing, I'm in.

Ciel: Alright. Let's get you to the area.

(Kirby and Zero are teleported to the train station.)

Ciel: Kirby, Zero, are you there?

(Kirby grabs the walkie talkie.)

Kirby: We hear you, Ciel.

Ciel: Okay. Being held within the transport train is a Cyber-elf that was stolen from our base.

Kirby: Oh no! What'll happen if we're too late?

Ciel: If it is taken to their base, they will abuse its power... Rescue it...Please!

(The transmission ends.)

Kirby: Zero... we're getting on that train.

Zero: Right.

(Kirby and Zero jump onto the train just as it starts moving.)

Ciel: The train seems to have left! Please rescue the abducted Cyber-elf! I'm counting on you, Kirby and Zero...!

PsychoSSF2: Before we continue, this chapter of Kirby and Zero: Neo Arcadian Adventure is brought to you by Centrum. Also, I couldn't have made it this far into the McLeodGaming Forums without all of you guys and girls. Thanks for all the help!

YouTube Video:

PsychoSSF2: Now, back to the feature presentation!

(Zero knocks on the door. A Pantheon opens the door and Kirby stabs it in the chest with the Master Sword. They destroy all the Pantheons except one.)

Kirby: Alright. It's time to finish this.

(However, after Kirby is done talking, the remaining Pantheon turns into the Pantheon Core.)

Kirby: Oh no. What do we do now?

(Zero rushes toward the Pantheon Core and starts attacking it.)

Kirby: Alright, then. Let's destroy this hunk of junk.

"Those Who Fight Further" starts playing.

YouTube Video:

Kirby and Zero start slashing the Pantheon Core. It then starts to fire a laser at our heroes.

Kirby: *gets hit* Agh! Well, I've dealt with lasers before.

Zero: Really?

Kirby: Yeah... let's talk about it later though.

The Master Sword starts glowing.

Kirby: Huh? The Master Sword is glowing! Let's do this!

Kirby uses Cross Slash on the Pantheon Core, causing it to get burnt a little and have wires sticking out of it. The Pantheon Core roars in pain.

Zero: Woah... That worked! Let me try something!

Zero uses Rakuretsuzan on the Pantheon Core, causing it to freeze in place.

Kirby: Zero, let's finish this.

Zero: Right.

(Kirby and Zero finish the Pantheon Core off with six slashes, which causes the core to explode. Then, the train stops and "Those Who Fight Further" stops playing and "Fanfare" starts playing.)

YouTube Video:

Ciel: Thank you, Kirby and Zero. The mission was a success because of both of you. I really appreciate both of your help...

Kirby: Thanks for the help, Ciel. Let's get back to base.

"Fanfare" stops playing.

With the enemy transport train destroyed, Kirby and Zero managed to save the captured Cyber-Elf. But more ferocious battles and missions are still to come. Where will these missions have our heroes go next? And what dangers are in store for the duo? Find out next time on Kirby and Zero: Neo Arcadian Adventure!

Ending Theme: Pokémon Season 1 Opening Theme
YouTube Video:

YouTube Video:

Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:04 pm
 [ 9 posts ]