The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:00 am

[ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Game producing programs 

Currently Playing: LOL
OTTER~angel wrote:
alright, and (A) do you know a legitimate site for getting empty ds cartridges,or (B) is there a way to empty the data from a game i dont play anymore.

Aº As far as I know, empty DS cartridges are 100% legal, because they are a way to transfer information to it... such as hacked games and stuff...
the illegal things is to transfer ROMS to them.

Bº No, I think there is no way to do such a thing.

Posts on old MG: 2432, level 16

Image chóu

Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:11 pm

Nacritico wrote:
OTTER~angel wrote:
alright, and (A) do you know a legitimate site for getting empty ds cartridges,or (B) is there a way to empty the data from a game i dont play anymore.

Aº As far as I know, empty DS cartridges are 100% legal, because they are a way to transfer information to it... such as hacked games and stuff...

Nacritico wrote:
OTTER~angel wrote:

B- You can empty the data...but it may mess it up so badly that you won't be able to put data back into it. I know for a fact that magnets can clear CD and even kill everything on your hard drive on your computer. I pretty sure they will do the same thing to the games but once again...Most of the time if someone clear the data, it gone for good and the CD/Hard drive is useless. So I would pick choice A.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:28 pm

Sorry for the double post but no one had said anything in here and yet there great programs.

Play this game that I made on Mygamebuilder.com and you may want to try it yourself.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/apphost/MGB.htm ... ke%20games

Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:31 pm

FDSuprema wrote:
Well, a good MMORPG Game Engine is "Eclipse" the Site is at http://freemmorpgmaker.com/index.php

That's the one I'm using for my MMORPG cept I'm/We're using version Evolution 2.7 which is the most Recent. It's decently easy to use and if you learn the Scripting language required you can create a masterpiece with it.

xD i used to be a master at eclipse like a year ago till my comp kept crashing and i kept losing all my data

Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:29 pm

http://www.Popfly.com - its online, free, and made by microsoft. used for all kinds of online games.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:58 pm

Currently Playing: Goldeneye Wii Multiplayer
Nac wrote:
OTTER~angel wrote:

I thought the DS uses SD cards for Game cards.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:41 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: The Game
nybiker1 wrote:
I thought the DS uses SD cards for Game cards.

You have sadly been mislead.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:43 am

Currently Playing: Goldeneye Wii Multiplayer
I think you E-mail the DS Game to Nintendo so they will publish it. Also, can't you make DSi Ware games with DS Gamemaker

Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:08 am
YIM WWW
 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3