The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:36 pm

[ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Pokemon RP (Official Name Pending) 

After saying his goodbyes, Austin exited the door to his house. He looked back, knowing he wouldn't see this place for a long while. He walked down to the path of logs, creaking slightly as he walked across them, towards a boat. He called out his Azurill, and she rested on his shoulder.

Well, this is it.

Taking a deep breath, he turned around and took one last look, before boarding the boat into his journey.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Name: Carmelo Mendoza (Carl for short)
Appearance: Curly black hair falls down over Carmelo's deep green eyes. His skin is almond-colored, evidence of his Mexican decent. He wears the same kind of clothes that most people were to school, but weeks of traveling has given them a dirty tint, making them look grungy.
Bio: A heavy interest in dragon Pokemon has always been in Carl's heart, due to the fact that his dad was a trainer in the dragon-type gym of Blackthorn city, were he was born and raised.
Because of this, he was always allowed inside of Dragon's Den, and it was there that he befriended a young Dratini.
Most of his free time was spent with said Dratini, and it would often follow him home without him knowing.
Life went on this way for quite some time, until the day his neighbor's little girl went missing in Dark Cave. When Carl set off in search of her, several Geodude attacked him. Luckily, Dratini had been following him, and dove to the rescue.
Together, they quickly wiped out the Geodudes, and rescued the child.
When Carl's father learned of this, he immediately gave him several Pokeballs and a Pokedex. He didn't even need to tell Carl what to do, because he was already out looking for Dratini. As soon as he found it, he instantly turned his lifelong friend into a lifelong partner.
As a final gift before his journey, Carl's dad gave him several Tm's to make Dratini effective against a wide range of elements.
Carl soon said goodbye to his friends and family, and set out with only one goal: Adventure.
Personality: Polite and well-disciplined. He's not one to push his burdens on other people, and will attempt to solve all of his problems with only himself and his Pokemon. However, he will persistently give help to those who need it.
Starting town: Blackthorn City
Starting Pokemon: Dratini
Starting Trainer?: Yes

Pokemon: Dratini
Nature: Adamant
Moveset: Wrap, Ember (Tm), Thunderwave, Water Gun (tm)
Ability: Shed skin
Personality: Lighthearted and kind, but stubbornly defends things he cares about. Very closely bonded with Carl.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:57 pm
YIM WWW

Waifu: You!
OOC: Ok, Kittenpuncher, that's very good.

The boat was not a large boat, it only had three bedrooms and only had two levels. The captain of the boat walked up to Austin and asked for his ticket.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Austin rifled through his backpack and pulled out a crumpled ticket, not saying a word.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:48 pm

The captain took the ticket and directed Austin to his room. It was a smallish cabin, with a bed and a small desk. He glanced at Austin's Azurill and smiled. "New trainer, eh?", he asked.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:14 am

Leslie was sitting on a bench, when the boat stopped. He fell off the bench, but quickly stood up.
he saw somebody with an azurill board, and decided to go meet him.
"Hi there! My names Leslie! I noticed your azurill, and was wondering, you must be a trainer, right?"

Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:11 am

"Yeah." Austin took off his backpack, and went to lay down on his bed.

Wow, I can't believe this is finally happening. After all these years of dreaming about being a trainer, it's finally here.

As he continued to think, he slowly drifted off to sleep...

Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:12 am

Leslie slowly walked back to his room. He couldn't wait until tommorow, so he could challenge all the trainers on the ship.
"go, abra!"
Said Leslie as he threw his pokeball.
"alright abra, we are finally going to be able to get stronger!"
Abra slowly nodded his head.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:39 am

OOC: Glitch...that was godmodding, saying you saw the boat. I'm sorry, but I'll have to ignore your posts.

The captain left the room and went to the bridge. He took hold of the controls and the boat started to move east.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Austin groggily woke up, and decided to hang out on the deck for a while. Water is one of Austin's favorite things in absolutely every way, his favorite drink, swimming, and all of that stuff. He leaned down and ran his fingers through the water.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:51 pm

A Magickarp, thinking the finger was piece of food, swam up to Austin's finger and bit down hard.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:15 am

OoC: Why am I the only one posting? D:

Austin screamed as his finger was clamped by the Magikarp. He calmed down a bit, and through clenched teeth, he said, "Azurill. Slam."

Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:32 pm

The Azurill jumped at the Magickarp, and hit it with it's belly. The Magickarp fell off of Austin's finger, angry. It flopped back into the water and swam away.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:05 pm

OOC:because apparently it was godmodding for me to say hi. =P
i get what your saying though THoT.
i might start posting here in a bit.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:29 pm

Waifu: I'm married
((I'm trying to finish my post, but I keep getting distracted.))

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:53 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next