The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:06 am

[ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 18  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia VI [Town vs Town] 

Currently Playing: Guns and Guitar.
Mr. Flash & Flame wrote:
As War P. Anda referred to a few pages back, Crabby could have been 'bussing' to avoid suspicion.

Fixed a few errors.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
Mr. Flash & Flame wrote:
Believeblood wrote:
DJ wizard if your such a democrat then why don't you go ahead and finish flash and flames off? I'm not saying that crabby is a democrat, but if your sure of your investigation then we can deal with this tomorrow can't we?

Because, he has a target who seems to have been hiding in the shadows as a Democrat when he seems to be the Theocrat leader.

As War P. Anda said a few pages back, he's probably 'bussing' to avoid suspicion.

Also, you seem to defend Crabby when he is called upon being a Theocrat, which suspects me to think you are also one of them as well.

Seems that we have another Theocratic target for later.

If we have that many.

Anyway, I'm waiting for answers.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Mr. Flash & Flame wrote:
Believeblood wrote:
DJ wizard if your such a democrat then why don't you go ahead and finish flash and flames off? I'm not saying that crabby is a democrat, but if your sure of your investigation then we can deal with this tomorrow can't we?

Because, he has a target who seems to have been hiding in the shadows as a Democrat when he seems to be the Theocrat leader.

As War P. Anda said a few pages back, he's probably 'bussing' to avoid suspicion.

Also, you seem to defend Crabby when he is called upon being a Theocrat, which suspects me to think you are also one of them as well.

Here are the facts.
YOU are a monarchist, don't even try to sliver out of that one.
DJ CLAIMS to be a democrat.
So what's wrong with him putting you out if you guys are really on opposite teams? Who cares if crabby is a theocrat? He could have just told us everything he had just said, tomorrow(In fact that might have been a smarter move so that he could conceal his alignment.)
What point would DJ have to go against a lynch that was already 1 vote away anyways? Was he hoping that all the people who had voted for you were democrats/theocrats and the remaining monarchist would gang up on crabby? DJ wizard doesn't play like that, he's smarter then that. He would have voted for you to deal with another enemy then reveal all of his information on the following day to lynch crabby.
So if he is a democrat then why didn't he do that? Simple because he isn't, he's a monarchist trying to save his bodyguard/partner. I'm not saying that crabby isn't a theocrat, but I think I can say that DJ has been acting very out of character. Let's not also forget about him fooling the first two democrats to revealing themselves at the beginning of the game.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:08 pm

*DP* in my last post I meant to say the first two theocrats at the beginning of the game.typo

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Currently Playing: Fable III
Twilight shall begin in 5 days.

If, by that point, neither War P. Anda nor Panthera leo has responded, they have a mod-vote attached to their name. If they do nothing during Night 3, I shall consider replacing them.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
Believeblood wrote:
Mr. Flash & Flame wrote:
Believeblood wrote:

Here are the facts.
So what's wrong with him putting you out if you guys are really on opposite teams? Who cares if crabby is a theocrat? He could have just told us everything he had just said, tomorrow(In fact that might have been a smarter move so that he could conceal his alignment.)
What point would DJ have to go against a lynch that was already 1 vote away anyways? Was he hoping that all the people who had voted for you were democrats/theocrats and the remaining monarchist would gang up on crabby? DJ wizard doesn't play like that, he's smarter then that. He would have voted for you to deal with another enemy then reveal all of his information on the following day to lynch crabby.
So if he is a democrat then why didn't he do that? Simple because he isn't, he's a monarchist trying to save his bodyguard/partner. I'm not saying that crabby isn't a theocrat, but I think I can say that DJ has been acting very out of character. Let's not also forget about him fooling the first two democrats to revealing themselves at the beginning of the game.

Exactly. He's clearly lying about being a democrat. The actions he's taken today and the claim he's made don't match up. The only reason one would want to stop a monarch from being lynched is if you were a monarch yourself.

Also, DJ Wiz's most recent post seems to shed more light on the situation.

DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Sorry, but I'm about 14 bazillion times more of a Democrat than you. In fact, my role allows me to establish communication with another Democrat chosen at random for one night.
I'll use this tonight, and whoever it is that gets chosen can confirm that I'm a Democrat.

This information tells us that there are 3 monarchs left. Why? First, F&F stated that there were three monarchs in total in his post. Second, DJ Wiz talks about contacting another monarch. This means that it's highly likely Harpuia was a democrat instead.

Current Possibilities Updated: show
Start A
Monarch:3
Theocrat:4
Democrat:5

or

Start B
Theocrat:5
Democrat:4

Currently, the possible situations are
Situation B (Start A, Harpuia was a Theocrat)
Theocrat:1

Situation C (Start A, Harpuia was a Democrat)
Theocrat:2

Situation E (Start B, Harpuia was a Theocrat)

Situation F (Start B, Harpuia was a Democrat) -- Worst Case
Theocrat:3
Democrat:3

However, his posts seems to reveal something a bit more shocking. DJ Wiz is able to contact his group members. This seems like an ability really fitting for a king; it's highly probable that DJ Wiz is the monarch leader.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Crabby wrote:
Believeblood wrote:
Mr. Flash & Flame wrote:
Believeblood wrote:

Here are the facts.

Exactly. He's clearly lying about being a democrat. The actions he's taken today and the claim he's made don't match up. The only reason one would want to stop a monarch from being lynched is if you were a monarch yourself.

Also, DJ Wiz's most recent post seems to shed more light on the situation.

DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Sorry, but I'm about 14 bazillion times more of a Democrat than you. In fact, my role allows me to establish communication with another Democrat chosen at random for one night.
I'll use this tonight, and whoever it is that gets chosen can confirm that I'm a Democrat.

This information tells us that there are 3 monarchs left. Why? First, F&F stated that there were three monarchs in total in his post. Second, DJ Wiz talks about contacting another monarch. This means that it's highly likely Harpuia was a democrat instead.

Current Possibilities Updated: show
Start A
Theocrat:4

or

Start B
Theocrat:5

Currently, the possible situations are
Situation B (Start A, Harpuia was a Theocrat)
Theocrat:1

Situation C (Start A, Harpuia was a Democrat)

Situation E (Start B, Harpuia was a Theocrat)

Situation F (Start B, Harpuia was a Democrat) -- Worst Case
Theocrat:3
Democrat:3

However, his posts seems to reveal something a bit more shocking. DJ Wiz is able to contact his group members. This seems like an ability really fitting for a king; it's highly probable that DJ Wiz is the monarch leader.

We can't kill him if he is king, though. HOWEVER, if he doesn't die, then it proves your theory.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:04 pm

hahahah whoops this exists

Okay, I'm not even going to pretend I'm not a monarch. But... why not, say, take out a democrat instead of the smallest town here? Like, for reals, Theocrats, even if you guys just pick us off, the Democrats will be ahead of you, and then they'll, well, win. Really, I don't see why you wouldn't be going for a democrat right now. I'd vote, but at this point I'm not quite sure who's a Democrat and who's not.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Crabby wrote:

I tend to say that the last bolded part is false. I did not say how many monarchs exactly. All i know is that I have a partner, and a king. There could be more monarchs out there.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Mr. Flash & Flame wrote:
Crabby wrote:

I tend to say that the last bolded part is false. I did not say how many monarchs exactly. All i know is that I have a partner, and a king. There could be more monarchs out there.

Yeah crabby jump the gun there.
Anyways I was looking back and I noticed this.

TheUltimateFighter wrote:
Guys. I'm a Therocrat....bit DJ is a therocrat also. actually I'm his son/prince. Go ahead and lynch me.

Then I got to thinking...what if TUF wasn't a theocrat and instead was a monarchist who pretended to be a theocrat...but that's just a thought, no real evidence to back this up.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:41 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
hey guys im a thekrat linch me

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:52 am

Whoa whoa whoa...hold up, Crabby. There's another correction.

He wasn't talking about communicating to monarchs, it was democrats.

As your suspected teammate Believeblood states, you jumped the gun, pretty far on your statement.

@BrikMaster

There wouldn't be THAT many Theocrats...or would there...?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:40 am

BrikMaster4 wrote:
hey guys im a thekrat linch me

WTF. Is there something wrong, Brik? Or do you just, like, not want to play?
Mr. Flash & Flame wrote:
Crabby wrote:

Actually, he might be a leader, or in this case, the "king," considering that before his death, TUF confessed and told us valuable information.
Unless, of course, he actually had "faith" in his team that they could win and is framing DJ.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:26 am

Mr. Flash & Flame wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa...hold up, Crabby. There's another correction.

He wasn't talking about communicating to monarchs, it was democrats.

As your suspected teammate Believeblood states, you jumped the gun, pretty far on your statement.

@BrikMaster

There wouldn't be THAT many Theocrats...or would there...?

You're forgetting that DJ Wiz is lying about being a democrat...of course he'd say he'd be able to contact one. DJ Wiz is able to contact his team members. This seems like something that the leader of a team would be able to do. Therefore, DJ Wiz is the king, the leader of the monarchs.

Also, even if there may not be exactly three monarchs left, the probability of this being the case is very high. We should act with this in mind. None of my statements have really leaped that far ahead. It's all from putting together the information that can be squeezed from the statements made today.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Also, there really isn't anything in TUF's last statement, Believeblood. It's more likely he was just mad that DJ Wiz tricked him and was trying to get revenge or something.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:46 pm
 [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 18  Next