The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:25 am

[ 2049 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 137  Next
War of the Black Flames 
Site Admin

OOC: Sorry I was sick the entire week from Sunday.

Anna blinked at Tekun's question, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose shyly. She had learned to make her light magic control the flow of magic in the spectacles letting her use it's power when she unblocked the flow. "M-Me? Go...with you all?" she stuttered looking at the ground, she wasn't accustomed to travelling so long with a set of people, she didn't even really have friends. "Well...if it would be alright with Lady Tania and the other Lady with the beautiful black pegasus....They are the leader's of this....troupe? Mission? Team? What are you all doing travelling in the middle of nowhere anyways?"

----

"Yes" she said cheerfully. Windy snorted behind her "Windy did too" she added with a smile. "But I think it's time we left this place...too much has happened here we have all our supplies and we're well rested we should move on." She then linked her arm in Rana's "We should tell the others if we all happen to meet at breakfast" she said cheerfully leaning her head on his shoulder.

----

Violet's eyes widened Lex truly was....something not even her brother's and sisters of the wind were as wild as him. Well except possibly the tornadoes, but other than that he was nuts. It reminded them of their adventure and she took out a convenient pouch full of them and began to nibble on them. "Yes. Let's go get some rest. I haven't gotten any in quite some time now" she stretched.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:30 pm

OOC: Excuses, excuses, excuses =P

Rana nodded. He felt drowsy all of a sudden, as if a cloud had rolled over his eyes when Tania took his arm. The high he had been given by the strange crown was fading, though he could still feel its power. Everything around him was sharper. "Tania..." He whispered, "You go to breakfast. I'll meet you. I want to speak to the Tekun boy. Or perhaps Eton."

Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:07 pm
Site Admin

OOC: ok next time I'll post with a migrane just for you ;)

Tania smiled up at Rana and unhooked her arm "Alright then." she said cheerfully, she was beginning to wonder why she was so perky this morning but thought nothing of it. "Let's go Windy" she called. Windy neighed happily and clopped after her mistress as they left Rana and she went out to the stables to get something for Windy. She would check up on Tekun later, she reminded herself before grabbing a bushel of oats.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:33 pm

OOC: Yay ^_^

Rana sighed as Tania walked off. He wondered if it would be a good choice to say something then, but she seemed happy. He wrung his hands and turned the opposite way before realizing that he could tell where Tekun was without even looking for him. Rana paused. The crown had certainly made him more aware. More perceptive. He noted this and continued down the hallway.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:36 pm
Site Moderator

Leon sighed and began to look around. He spied an inn. "The Dragon's Tail Inn." He muttered alloud. "Found one. Let's go." He yelled to his compatriots and motioned them over to him as he began to walk towards and into the inn. He couldn't help but think how much longer he'd stick with them.

-------------

"No one's really the leader. I'm sure Tania would love to have you with us. As for Serene, I havn't seen her since she went with Eton. Wonder what she's up to. I'm sure she wouldn't care. I'd stay away from her if I were-" Tekun stopped as he heard someone slump against the door. He got up and opened it to see Nechis against it. He looked tired, worn out yet. "Ah, your up finally. You slept a whole day. How ya feeling?" Tekun asked cheerfully.
------------------

There was a punch thrown, the next thing everyone at the bar knew, a fight had broken out between two drunkards. Then a few more joined in. "Christ not ag'in." The bartender said and looked at J and Euphemia. "You two had best leave before ya get involved as well."
--------

"No, but alot has happened and everyone else would like to leave i'd imagine." Eton said looking out the window. "I'd like to get out of the west. Head to the east, to the city. It would probably be a nice change of pace. Wouldn't you think?"

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Rana ran his fingers along the wall as he walked. In a few moments we had arrived in Tekun's hallway, in time to see Nechis enter Anna's room. He wrung his hands as he hurried up and reached the doorway.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:21 pm

"I guess it would be nice to be in a city again, I do need to buy some things..." Serene remarked as she stood up from the bed and walked towards her clothes piled upon the floor in the corner of the room, and then beginning to dress herself. "Eton, it feels like you're the only one on my side...I don't think anyone likes me really..."

J walked towards the two men, he was carrying the mallet over his shoulder. He look at the two, and brought the mallet between them. "You two, stop ruining the moment...unless you want me to crack your skulls open..." his face changed to a convincing, serious look.

Euphemia stood up as well, tightening the grip on the knife once again. Rourky inched forward, appearing to try to take flight, even though his wings were badly damaged. "If this gets ugly, I can practice my knife throwing technique..." she muttered to him. "...which means you should stay out of this..."
The hawk understood her, and relaxed, propping himself upon her shoulder.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:45 am
Site Admin

Anna blinked at the response, travelling with them seemed like it would be fun. She decided she would contemplate it and tell them before she left. She heard a knocking on the door and a man who appeared to look like he had just woken up entered the room, this alarmed her but Tekun seemed to know him. It clicked when she remembered that he had arrived in their large group as well...they all looked so different when they were clean. She then began to feel a growing presence of some type of powerful source of magic. She had a feeling it wasn't hostile but she made sure she was prepared to conjure up a sphere of light in the case of an emergency.

----

Violet shuddered at the name of the inn, she had terrible past experiences with dragons, but she knew it was only a name. She happily trailed after Leon, she idly felt the tips of her hair which was so much shorter, slightly dwelling on the past experience. She reminded herself not to be too trusting anymore.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:37 pm

Rana touched the edge of the doorway lightly and looked into the room. He caught Anna's eyes and stared for a moment. Her spectacles felt strange to him, but he made no move. He turned to Tekun and the other man, Nechis, and waited for a chance to speak.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:06 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
The door slid open as Tekun began to speak to Nechis. The man stood up, muttering a reply. "I'm not feeling well." Cradling his skull, he leaned against the wall. "A whole day, you say?" he asked, bewildered. He had thought that he had only been asleep for the evening. "What happened yesterday?" he asked quietly. His mind was filled to the brim with questions, but he believed this one would sum them up nicely.

Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:18 am
Site Moderator

"Other then a whole mess of fights, seems a demon of some sort came near here, we took care of it. Also, apparently that bandit from before showed up again. I guess Eton killed em." Tekun muttered. "Oh, this is Anna. Anna this is Nechis."

-------------------

"You need to be a bit more sociable is all." Eton said with a smile, though faint. "I'm sure not everyone hates you. Hell, I doubt Tania does, even though well...enough about that." Eton said rubbing the back of his head.

-------

The two men looked at J and both immedietly passed out, due to intoxication, not fear or terror. The bartender sighed. "No fights please. I just cleaned the blood off my walls from last week."

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:04 pm
Site Admin

Anna looked to the ground at the mentioning of her name. "Pl-pleasure to meet you" she said softly while curtsying. She noticed that Lady Tania's man friend had entered the room. "Hello Rana" she said politely, the amount of energy that was emanating from the man was noticeably different than the day before. She stood quietly while thinking what could have possibly happened to have caused such a thing, perhaps it had something to do with Tania, or perhaps someone else, or a spirit. She continued to go over the various possibilities in her mind, slowly drifting away from whatever was going to take place.

---

Tania sat down on the bench in the garden, already handed out the oats to Windy who was now stretching her legs and prancing about the courtyard, snorting at the various things within. Tania shivered slightly, it was morning so the full heat of the sun had not arrived yet, her dress blew in the morning breeze. She sighed, thinking about how fortunate she was to be alive once again, she looked to the horizon. What was her father doing at that very moment? She hoped there was peace at the castle she didn't want her father to be to stressed.

Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:18 pm
Site Moderator

"The Dragon's Tail Inn?" Lex scratched his chin. "Why the clichè name? Couldn't it have been something more original like say... The Prancing Pony? Yes, that's a fine name for such an eloquent establishment! Though the carpet could use a bit of work... so tasteless..." He kicked his foot at the floor as Adélaïde giggled. Apparently, she had either gotten used to his dry humor or she actually enjoyed it. The former was more likely.

Lex strolled up to the keeper and pounded his fist on the table, leaning harshly against it. The look given to the man was as dark as night. It was as if Lex were peering into his very soul, stripping him of his past. He continued to eye the man, finally breaking the silence with a low grumble. "Where... is the lavatory..?" His evil glare remained intact as he requested use of the facilities. Nothing could stop him from reaching the stark white sanctuary. The innkeeper hesitantly pointed to an old, wooden door. Lex slowly turned his head in the direction of his finger and looked back. "Thanks..." He said as he spit on the counter and wiped it off with his sleeve. He then stormed out of the room, singing a rather dark version of a well-known folk song. "Mary... had a... little... lamb..."

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:36 am

"Are you sure?" Serene asked questioningly. She doubted that Tania could care one bit, and that's the way she preferred it. Now completely dressed, she walked over to Eton and hugged him, opening the door shortly after. "I'll see you outside!" she said cheerfully, shutting the door and running down the hallway. Serene exited the front door to the inn, and stared out at the sky.
______

"Right then..." J muttered to himself. He turned to Euphemia. "Well, I best be going...need to ask Lot some questions...You're welcome to join me if you aren't doing anything." he told her, smiling.
"Sure, I guess I can head down with you...with Endoh dead, I haven't had much company lately..." Euphemia answered.
J paused, baffled. "Endoh...Lefia? Dead? By the sword while prefeorming his noble duties I presume..." he muttered, exiting the tavern.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:23 pm

Rana nodded and smiled slightly at Anna. He hadn't really taken a look at her yet. She was older than he, and seemed shy. The air around her felt lighter to him; he could feel the clashing of their opposite energies. The heat and the electricity of her aura did not mix with his icy cold, devouring void. Rana found it an interesting thing, as he understood most magics but light. Light was the thing that baffled him most.

He turned back to Tekun, awaiting a signal to speak.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:59 pm
 [ 2049 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 137  Next