The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:52 pm

[ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
1 Vs. 1 Vs. 1 

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nT9r2UtW- ... re=related

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:06 pm

Belthawhore wrote:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nT9r2UtW-eU&feature=related

?

"heh." Sirrus breathes out, loading his crossbow. "you don't need to know, honestly. Becuase if you find it, you'll know what it is."

Hakker IP banned me. I'm gonna say this cuz it doesn't matter, I think Hakker's gone COMPLETELY Powerdrunk.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:29 pm

Naomi sighed "What? Are you going to shoot me? JUST TRY." She said putting her hands together.

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:35 pm
YIM WWW

"Really, you think I'm THAT stupid?" Sirrus says, aiming higher. Sirrus fires the Crossbow at a thin Branch, causing it to fall, falling towards Naomi.

Hakker IP banned me. I'm gonna say this cuz it doesn't matter, I think Hakker's gone COMPLETELY Powerdrunk.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:39 pm

Naomi raised her hand then closed her eyes as the branch fell, when the branch hit Naomi's hand the sound of a glass breaking was heard, the branch now broken into pieces, fell to the ground. "Want to try again?" Asked Naomi.

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:48 pm
YIM WWW

"yes?" Sirrus aimed at a rock, he fired at it, sending rock pieces everywere. pelting everything in sight.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:51 pm

"Branches? Rocks? Try harder." Naomi started running at Sirrus, moving to the sides to avoid the rocks, one hit her heel, she winced and slowed down a little but continued running "You'll pay for that!" She said lunging at him.

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:05 pm
YIM WWW

Creis found a clearing in the brush and peered through. "Eh, a fight?" He watched as Naomi and Sirrus fought, observing both's techniques, in case he needed to fight them later.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:45 pm

Sirrus began to run, to the side, attempting to lose Naomi in the mase. he grabbed a small staff piece and made it extend into a full staff. "just a matter of time..." he whispered.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:30 pm

"Where the hell do you think you're going!?" Creis yelled out to Sirrus. "I saw you attack her. I heard you say you were searching for something. What are you looking for?" Creis drew his sword, ready to strike.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:53 pm

Sirrus slid to a stop. "errg...I can't talk now, so either move or fight!" Sirrus prepares himself for battle, raising his staff to protect most of his body.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:01 pm

Creis glared at Sirrus. "There is always time to talk." He smirked and uttered, "And there is always time to fight." Creis flourished his sword, swiping through the air as if it were an enemy. He dashed at Sirrus, slashing at his ribcage.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:04 pm

Nate transversed the jungle by jumping through the trees. Walking was for people with no imagination. He came to a sudden halt when he saw three figures off to his right. One was holding a long stick, and another was running toward him. A third was brandishing a wicked looking sword and also converging on the one with the staff.
"This..." Nate said, a grin spreading on his face. "could get interesting."
Nate leaned back on the tree's trunk and put his hands behind his head to watch the show.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:07 pm

Sirrus put up his staff, the sword lodged into the staff, but also cut some of Sirrus's skin. He cringed in pain. He stuck the staff in the ground and held the gem on the end of his necklace, consentrating hard, he was able to start up a strong wind, blowing against his back and against Cries's face. (power of the gem, storm, from equilibrium). Sirrus, using his claws, aimed to strike Creis's leg.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:26 pm

Creis retracted his sword in time to stop the claw attack, but was hit by the winds, blowing him back a good 30 meters. He tumbled over, cutting his arm with his own blade. "Very well, Mr. Magician, I'll just fight harder." Creis dashed at Sirrus again, this time attempting to use his foot to trip him, while slash at his ribs with his sword.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:30 pm
 [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next