The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:26 pm

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Zephyere. Take 2 

Depends, If a girl, probably not. (He has a girlfriend.) If a boy, no again. But he will flirt with both, just to annoy them.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:29 pm

supertoku64 wrote:
Depends, If a girl, probably not. (He has a girlfriend.) If a boy, no again. But he will flirt with both, just to annoy them.

why would he flirt with someone just to annoy them

that seems kinda rude

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:37 pm

He's weird like that.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:39 pm

Sorry for the double post. But, I added a few new additions to Zephyere's bio and abilities. Also, when can we start the duel?

Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts Days, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, Spiral Knights, Megaman Zero 4
"Abilities: Zephyere possesses the ability to create realistic illusions and random food items from thin air though he rarely does because of laziness and the fact that they tend to backfire, badly. Or playing a prank on someone. He also has studied wind and weather magic allowing him to control the weather to a limited degree though he's quite adept a wind and lightning control. He also is quite strong for his size and appearance, being able to lift up small boulders and thrown them short distances. As a side effect of his enhanced strength and wind magic, his lungs are very powerful giving him the ability to blow strong winds with his breath which may or may not be at freezing temperatures, his breath is also strong enough to knock beings unconscious at short ranges with its stench. Also as a side to his wind magic, his flatulence has show to have the ability to cause tornado-like storms. He is also a very agile and fast flyer, though quite clumsy on the ground. He also possesses enhanced smell and hearing. He also has a very large appetite and can eat quite a lot of both food and non-food items (Though not living things). He can sing quite well. And he's also a great cook. Zephyere also has the ability to create powerful, thunder like sonic blasts to blow the enemy away."
Sorry that I couldn't quote this.

I still think that he's quite a Mary Sue. He's still quite overpowered. I'd love to nitpick, but it seems that I'm running out of time so... TONE THE POWERS DOWN A BIT.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Okay, could you help me a bit? Like pointing out what's over powered about them?

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:10 am

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts Days, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, Spiral Knights, Megaman Zero 4
Firstly, I think the power to create tornado-like storms just by farting is extremely overpowered. Emphasis on the extremely.
He can just breathe at the opponent. The opponent will be unconscious. Now do you see why it is overpowered?
Why can he blow strong winds with his breath as well? Now it's just plain overpowered. I'll summarize his breath for you.
Breath: Knocks beings unconscious and can blow them to some place far away
Also, why do you still put that he's a great singer and can cook well? Such a Mary Sue.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:40 am

Currently Playing: nothing anymore
Honestly, you're character is a MASSIVE Mary Sue. You would have to seriously downgrade your character in order for him to be less of a Mary Sue.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:16 pm

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
At least put limitations on his abilities, like a massive energy cost or speed. Because right now he's a Lightning Bruiser with no limits.

Tornados? That'll be enough to blow my light speedster away effortlessly with such a trivial movement .
If Zeph's breath blows me away, even with the powers of lightning I can't fight wind to that extent.
Just make it slower and take away breath and you'll be fine.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Well, I did some modification to him. What do you think?

Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
supertoku64 wrote:
Abilities: Zephyere possesses the ability to create realistic illusions and random food items from thin air though he rarely does because of laziness and the fact that they tend to backfire, badly. Or playing a prank on someone. He also has studied wind and weather magic allowing him to control the weather to a limited degree though he's quite adept a wind and lightning controlto what extent?. He also is quite strong for his size and appearance, being able to lift up small boulders and thrown them short distancesabout twenty metres, if that's short. As a side effect of his enhanced strength and wind magic, his lungs are very powerful giving him the ability to blow strong winds with his breath which may or may not be at freezing temperatures, his breath is also strong enough to knock beings unconscious at short ranges with its stenchseems a bit irrelevant, as freezing will already stun them. He is also a very agile and fast flyer, though quite clumsy on the ground. He also possesses enhanced smell and hearing. He also has a very large appetite and can eat quite a lot of both food and non-food items (Though not living things). He can sing quite well. And he's also a great cookboth useless. Zephyere also has the ability to create powerful, thunder like sonic blasts to blow the enemy awayhow? his breath?. The downside to his illusion and weather abilities is the fact that they cause him to burn massive amounts of calories, thus his appetite. Also, if he blows too long he will have to stop and catch his breath. at least there's some limitation

Weapons: A axe that also functions as a gunexplain this more please. Though he usually fights with a umbrella that's a lot more durable than it looksmagic or something?. He also has a modified, purplish blue kiseru that contains a wind spirit instead of tobacco and is used to enhance his breath and recharge his wind powers.
He also really likes musicals, theater, musical theater, brass music and smooth jazz like this. [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sivkgQqjbs&feature=related ]

There you have it! Constructive crit please. Also, anyone want to duel? :?:

Weapons are almost all irrelevant to his weather powers. At least use a staff. Will be editing mine too.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Alright, I've done the changes you've said. Can we PLEASE duel now?

Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:18 pm

I didn't jump in on this a year ago but I will now. "His illusion and weather abilities make him burn calories" + "he can create food out of nothingness" = "His illusion and weather abilities don't actually have a drawback"

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:00 pm

The making food takes a lot of energy, too. He may be a reality warper, but he's still a young reality warper.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:17 pm

If it takes more energy to make the food than what he gets from the food the power is all but useless, even in an group there is a net loss.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:57 pm
 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next