The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:48 pm

[ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dimension Clash 

((First post updated.))

Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
((Did you get what I said where they're from?))

Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Simon smirked. There was no way these bars would hold him, so he got on his hands and swung his legs at them. They went flying off the wall, and crashed into the one in front of it. Simon casually walked out, but seeing what looked like a centepede the size of a small dog made of fire, with one eye, he stopped. He was really quite astounded, he had never seen a creature with blue eyes where they SHOULD be white, but when it snapped at him with its large jaws, he jumped back and kicked it in the eye as it rolled up into a ball. "Strange..." He simply said, deciding to ignore the pest. He then continued his stroll down the hall.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Dentrek woke up and found him self in a unfamiliar surronding "Huh where the hell am I? I was in Jako vill a minute ago then I guess I just clonked out."Dentrek said he started walking towards a nearby house. He entered the house and saw a man and a women "uhh excuse me where am I?"

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:19 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
Ven woke up from his slumber in his room of Light and walked into Xehanort's chambers. There, he saw his two friends having a sparing match.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Toon Link searched for a hole. He jumped onto a table and then swung on a chandelier and jumped on a dresser. He then went into the hallway that lead from there. He ducked into a barrel.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:39 pm

Simon walked into a room with a barrel, and decided that he may as well sit down. After doing so, he sighed to himself. "Hahhh.... Why can't being kidnapped be more fun? I mean, if they're willing to teleport me from who-knows-how far away, they may as well keep decent security..."

Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Tony woke to the sound of rumbling. A stampede? It was too dark outside to see anything yet. Besides, after that tornado, it'd be impossible to ride a herd to the lake.
"God, it's the 1850s all over again." Tony said. As the day progressed, he saw what was making the noise. A large machine was vibrating, but he could not see what it was doing. After a few more hours, a large SPADOK! was heard. Tony turned to see a large spinning circle in front of the machine's cresent mouth, made out of purple and black lines and squares. It looked almost evil.
How the machine got there, Tony didn't know. But he decided to see what that circle was. He touched it, and his hand seemed to...disappear. He stuck his head in, and saw something he had never seen before: A large ocean, a giant fortress. The words, "A portal," escaped his lips. He was amazed. He stepped fully into the portal and into the other dimension.

Toon Link slashed, jumped, and ducked his way to the outside of the prison. That's what he knew it was, a prison. If he recalled correctly, it was the Forsaken Fortress. He jumped to the bottom just in time to see a portal appear at the ocean's base, out of nowhere. And a few minutes later, a man stepped through.

((Remember, you can only enter separate worlds that are opened from players in-game.))

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
As Zander approached the ocean he noticed a strange portal at the end... Since the ocean was frozen, he ran to the end in record time, and without thinking, jumped into the portal. He entered a void world, completely dark except for the lighted bridge, which led to MORE portals.
He entered a normal-looking one called Sprent...

Click to expand thumbnail

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:22 pm

The old ladie stared at dentrek for a while and hid behind the coach and yelled "Go away!"Dentrek was then kicked out by the old man as he yelled "Creep!" "Geez I just asked where I was.Maybe I should walk around and see if I can find my way back to jako vill." He started walking towards a entrance to the forest when he realized there was a map on the floor."Hmmm... Someone must have dropped this map.I'm sure they don't mind me borrowing this." Dentrek looked at his current location he was on the mountain of stredge.He then looked for jako vill "Aha there it is! It seems that I just have to go through this forest. Dentrek said and set off.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:47 pm

"Now... Where to go?" Simon asked himself, as he walked to a random door. When he opened it, he saw two large pig creatures with lanterns, that reminded him distinctively of minotaurs. When they saw him, they charged at him, and Simon, now knowing that they most certainly weren't freindlies, flipkicked one into the other as they both toppled over. One of the lanterns broke into a few shards and began to burn them, but Simon grabbed the other one and dashed off into the next room. "Yeesh, what kinda minotaurs were THOSE?" He asked himself, twirling the lantern in his hands.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:43 am

((You can 'notice' portals, if you want.))
Tony freaked out. Where was he? Some kind of prison? It was dark, terrifying...
"Hello?" Said Toon Link.
"Gah!" Tony said, taking out his katana.
"It's okay, I come in peace." Toon Link said. He was surprised by the man's appearance.
"What's your name?" He asked peacefully.
"Tony," the man said. "Yours?"
"I'm Link," Toon replied.
"Glad to meet you." They shook hands.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:54 pm

((I know. And if it wasn't obvious by the pig monsters with lanterns, I'm in the same place you are. Not the same room, though. Also, any chance I could adopt Miles "Tails" Prower?))

Walking out of the room he was in, twirling his lantern all the way, Simon noticed what looked like a spotlight controller up a ladder, and putting the handle of the lantern in his teeth, he began to climb up said ladder. Once he was up, he saw that he was right, and that there was this... Thing up here looking somewhat like a goblin, and that it wasn't freindly, as it immediately charged at him with a stick. Simon dodged a verticle swing and gave the "goblin" a good whack on the head with the bottom of the lantern. He then began to controll the spotlight, making it go back and forth.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:01 pm

They decided to explore the castle. Dodging the guards, they made it to the top. They noticed a large cage full of maidens; Tony cut the lock with his sword. They escaped, but all got stolen by the guards.
Tony and Link chilled out in the tower room for the moment to recollect.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:53 pm

"Doo dee doo dah doo..." Simon mumbled/hummed as he continually spun the spotlight in circles, accidentally blinding what appeared to be a giant bird for a second, as it stumbled into a wall before recovering and... Heading... Straight... for... Simon.... ((IDIOT!)) Simon, thinking quickly, somehow managed to pull the spotlight out of its socket (which it was still connected to by a bunch o' wires) and smashed the glass that expanded the light over the bird's head, electricuting it in the process. The bird then fell into the water, which Simon then dropped the spotlight into, as the electricity spread through it, thus electricuting it once more, and posibly killing it, or at least stunning it for awhile. Simon, noting that the latter was a great possibility, began climbing down the ladder.

-----------------------------------------------

Miles "Tails" Prower was in his lab, as usual, working on a "new invention" of sorts when there was a knock on his door. "Who is it?" He asked, awaiting response while he wiped his brow.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:36 am
 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next