The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:32 pm

[ 11 posts ] 
Reken Nekoto. 

Name: Reken Nekoto

Race: Human

Alignment: Chaotic

Personality: Reken is usually laid-back, and takes things easily. On the field of battle, he is usually asks question before shooting. Sometimes, Reken will make a decision recklessly when faced with a life-threatening situation.

Powers: Reken is able to weild high-power and cost magick. While he cannot fight with his fists very well, he is an impressive strategist on the battlefeild.

Appearance: Reken is white, invariably caucasian. Reken usually wears a light robe of red, tan and black. Reken's eye color is black. Reken's hair is black, with short bangs going down to his eyes. Reken is slightly underweight, and can look a bit sickly at times.

Bio: Reken was born in a small country, and made a group of friends. As he grew up, he and his friends got tired of not being counted because they lives in a "small" country. So he and his friends formed a group called INSPECTORS to fight out larger continents. The INSPECTORS' are planning some sort of raid on one of the bigger countries in the world.

Updated

Last edited by Enigmae on Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:33 pm

I guess it's OK. It's true that it is a bit short.
But I'm only a rookie and I can't comment well.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:36 am

Well, I'd believe that the appearance could use a bit more detail; Eye color, other such things.

The only problem I'd have with this bio is the background; Most tell the reader a bit about what happened before the current events (Namely something as big as making a group so wide it'll probably conquer a country).

Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:29 am

Location: Everywhere and nowhere trying to find my place in life.
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 7, Dissidia Final Fantasy,Tony Hawk UnderGround,Ape Escape On the loose, Ape Escape 2 Digaea 1
Mr. Eh? wrote:
Well, I'd believe that the appearance could use a bit more detail; Eye color, other such things.

The only problem I'd have with this bio is the background; Most tell the reader a bit about what happened before the current events (Namely something as big as making a group so wide it'll probably conquer a country).

no one post the Charecters eye color

"DAMN IT REAVER!"

Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:12 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Roxas wrote:
Mr. Eh? wrote:

I have my characters eye color in both my profiles..and ive seen others, it may seem like a "minor" detail, but when you're creating a character of any depth or creativity, such a simple thing as eye color doesn't go unaccounted for. So no, its not -too- big a deal, but people do certainly post their color.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:16 pm

Location: Everywhere and nowhere trying to find my place in life.
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 7, Dissidia Final Fantasy,Tony Hawk UnderGround,Ape Escape On the loose, Ape Escape 2 Digaea 1
Nini wrote:
Roxas wrote:
Mr. Eh? wrote:

I have my characters eye color in both my profiles..and ive seen others, it may seem like a "minor" detail, but when you're creating a character of any depth or creativity, such a simple thing as eye color doesn't go unaccounted for. So no, its not -too- big a deal, but people do certainly post their color.

not everyone

"DAMN IT REAVER!"

Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:54 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Roxas wrote:
Nini wrote:
Roxas wrote:
Mr. Eh? wrote:

not everyone

Never said everyone, read >.>...i was simply saying people do do it.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:08 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Roxas wrote:
Nini wrote:
Roxas wrote:
Mr. Eh? wrote:

not everyone

And not everyone makes a good bio, you twit.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:04 am

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Hakker wrote:
Roxas wrote:
Nini wrote:
Roxas wrote:
Mr. Eh? wrote:

not everyone

And not everyone makes a good bio, you twit.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=348
^^^^
I am nawt worthy.

Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:44 pm

Does he have an eating disorder? :wee:

All joking aside, what do you mean by a chaotic alignment?

Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:36 am

Location: Realizing that I should be doing homework right now
Nate wrote:
Does he have an eating disorder? :wee:

All joking aside, what do you mean by a chaotic alignment?

Obviously he likes to destroy things. Especially ordered things.

NintendoJava wrote:
LittleBigPlanetFan wrote:
Ok,LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT SPRITES!

That would be redundant. As this is the "Sprite Workshop".

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:26 pm
 [ 11 posts ]