The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 4:58 am

[ 2 posts ] 
Lode's Application 

MGN Username: MrTHELODE
Currently Playing: Destiny, Minecraft, SSF2, Paladins,
Code:
Name (aka Handle):
Lode
How old are you?:
Which characters do you play in SSF2? Why do you play these characters? (Note: do not list characters that are not currently in the game):
Marth (he is a high tier, easy to use and wins a lot of matchups) Fox (His speed allows me to play this character as aggro as i would like and i like the 20xx movement) Shiek (She is cheap and easy to use, feels like a good character to play) Jigglypuff (my old main, i play her because shes is my counter part to fox, slow and sleady, my final trump card*
How much experience do you have with official Smash titles? (SSB64, Melee, Brawl. Include in this answer which characters you play/played.):I have played all the games of course *mainly Brawl tho* SSB:Luigi, SSBM:Luigi, Fox, Jigglypuff, SSBB:Luigi, Flaco, Marth, Sm4sh: Luigi, Marth
Have you ever attended any Smash tournaments? If so, give some details about the tournament (number of participants, which games, etc). How well did you place?Only a house tournament i hosted myself. It was a 6 man tourney (i'm still growing the scene in my town) 4 stocks, no bans, character lock, (FD, BF, SmashVille for neutral, Dreamland, Dracs Caslte, Yoshi S. as counterpicks) I ended up winning it

When did you start playing SSF2?
I think i stared playing at the begginging of 2015, however i started taking the game seriously 1-2 months ago
What is your favorite stage in SSF2? Explain.
Smashville, the moving platform is a big help to all my characters, it has a place in my heart from SSBB being my fav stage on that game as well plus the mod i use for that stage has great music and background
Who, in your opinion, should be placed first on the SSF2 tier list? Under competitive settings why would this character perform on a higher level than all others?
MetaKnight is a no brainer, He has a great recovery *giving him the ability to edge most of the cast* Fast disjointed hitboxes *giving him range and disjoint :P* Versatility beyond the other characters *you can play him in so many ways and is not limited to options*
Who, in your opinion, should be placed last on the SSF2 tier list? Under competitive settings why would this character perform on a lower level than all others?
DK: his big sprite makes him an easy target combined with his weight speed make him combo meat. He has a crapy verticle recovery and not much going for him besides graps
If you could make only one change to SSF2 as it currently is, what would it be and why?
Decrease Fox's fall speed, because i'm a fox player xD and i would like to have some chance of getting back on the stage should i fall of with a fair :p
What is your view on items in competitive play?
Not the place, show you you can win with skill not by items
Do you have or can you download Skype? You don't need a mic or webcam.
I already have skype, mic, and webcam. i am also a youtuber so these pretty much go along with that hobby
Why do you want to join the Smash Flash Back Room? What will you contribute? Why are you an exceptional applicant? Be as detailed as possible. I want to join the competitive scene really badly, i think i can change people opinion about this game, that its not a lesser of the OG versions but a masterpiece in its own right. i can contribute to the meta game and increase publicity through youtube. plus i have a drive to be the best in this game (i have achieved this in my location but i want to improve even more) I am Lode, not many know this reference, i'm not someone you forget easily and i have a big personality and passion. I don't see why i wouldn't be added to the community *not trying to sound egotistical* because i want to grow the scene i want to contribute and make this game even better.

Additional information (Include in this section anything relevant to your application. This could include links to videos of yourself playing.)I am trying to create a scene in my location. i have already managed to get 10 players to play this game. I host my own house tournaments and we all gave a good time. I am a Youtuber so i do have the ability to be a public figure. i will link you here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Isn0 ... Mr4fi0cwGA and you can view my first hosted tourney here as well.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:35 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
Thank you for applying to the Smash Flash Back Room. Unfortunately, your application has been denied. Please feel free to reapply once Beta has released.

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:10 am
 [ 2 posts ]