The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 7:21 am

[ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
The Story Of Your Username (Forum/Online) 
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
Skailler is a mixture between the words Skill and Fail, which describes my gaming style pretty good. Want an example?
I managed to defeat this hornet boss from Pikmin 3 without losing a Pikmin in a half day. I let the Pikmin transport the stuff and suddenly get the message that I lose Pikmin. I run around the whole map, only to find out that a spider right next to my original position ate the half of my Pikmin... While I made the name before it, its still a pretty good example to how I play and what random s*** happens to me. Heck, I even failed to catch Mewtwo with a Masterball twice in a row in Pokémon Yellow. Nuff said.

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:27 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Sorabotics
Currently Playing: SSBM and SSF2
Because people seem to love asking me this question (not that I mind), I need to post here why I have my username so that it is immortalized and I can just link them to this topic lol.

Back in v0.7, the physics engine wasn't what it was today, and everyone had crazy juggles and combos on everyone for the most part. The character who had this most notably was Sora, and I had sooo much fun doing insane 10 hit combos in the air vs CPUs. Around that time I decided to make a MG forums account and I had never had a gamertag before. I was an active member of my high school's robotics club, and since my main was Sora at the time I realized that Sora and robotics combined nicely together since Sora ended with nearly what robotics started with, hence the name Sorabotics.

**Disclaimer to all that don't know me** Just because my MG name is Sorabotics does not mean I main Sora lol.

Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:59 am
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
My Kingdom's at War username was "N the Dark". Upon doing an epic battle, due to my really furious assassin assault which led to me getting the "MVP", I was referred to as "Swift Assassin".

I amalgamated the two. I was 12, the name stuck.

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Last edited by TSF.Strife on Sat May 02, 2015 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:18 pm

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
I really like the Mario and Sonic franchises especially when they're crossed together. (Which is why the Olympic games are my favorites)
So I figured, why not just fuse their main characters?

Sonario had a nice ring to it, was a rare name nobody else would pick and certainly sounded way better than "Sarioc" so I picked it.

(I might change it to Tailuigi sometime though 'cuz my personality matches his...)

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:02 am

MGN Username: Titan
Currently Playing: Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles, Pokemon X/Y, SMBA4: SMB3, SSF2
In the 6th grade, we were studying Greek mythology and I got really into it. Whenever I needed to make a account name for something, I always used some form of the name Titan (TitanMG, TitanX, InfernoTitan, etc.)

TAC's version: Just as my name entitles, I carry n**** on my back. #Teamplayer

Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:40 am

MGN Username: blossom
it's my name with a lowercase b

Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:37 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: joey
Currently Playing: joey
Waifu: joey
First username I ever had was Multizyzy1467. It was just a random name I thought up out of nowhere, but then I realized it had some meaning behind it. I didn't realize until years after that it was a reference to my real name (That Starts and ends with a Z). Then again, idk how I didn't realize a reference to a name that I created myself :P But after a while, I discovered what Sprites were and fell in love with them, thus creating the name Mr.Sprite. But after a while, I wanted people to call me by the letter Z, so I just merged those 2 names together and that's how I got Mr.Z. Only one person here knows my real name btw...

EDIT: Thanks to Arsenec for giving me the idea of Mr.Z as well (Happy M7?)

Last edited by Z. on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:59 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Miracle--7
Waifu: Not a weeb so N/A
Z never gives Arso credit :|

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJN2bI ... U4T8VXpgvA
My Youtube channel :D

Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:08 pm

MGN Username: P12323
Currently Playing: Pokemon Showdown
Simple, I used the initial of my last name. Used a combination of numbers that I could memorize and BAM!
I got a nooby robot name.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:57 pm

Currently Playing: All smash games, pokemon
lol using a mew with trick is a hilarious competitive pokemon and i like how the name sounds so that's how it is :)

Mains:ImageImage :fox: ? :zelda:?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWPfLs ... BiEiGXBaQg

Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:18 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Suli Hyuga
Aight aight I got a real good one check this out real quick doe....

Basically when two people love each other very much they get together and....
Oh wait we can just fast forward 9 months....
K so my parents had this child that they wanted to call xFioraMaster18 (das me) but the Doctors said they couldn't legalise it cuz of some bulldoodle that has something to do with the Queen's XBL tag or some crap like that so instead they decided to call me Sulaiman.

And me growing up around a Pakistani family meant that they ended up giving me some weird nicknames (I think one of them was Failure though I'm not exactly sure). My Aunt called me Suliboy (GEDDIT?! I was a boy named Sulaiman :'D so funny) and I was like hell yeh call my da boi suliboi now m9.

Fast forward a few years and I end up in this craphole named Dubai (don't go, it has a crap economy and practically nothing to do there, you might get robbed too) and this was the point in my life where I discovered Weeaboo land and the wonderful world of ANIME DESUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ended up watching and playing a crap load of Naruto with my friends on dem sweet rigs called Playstation 3s and I had a real liking to Nej-
Anko, her english voice actor made her sound hot af.
But also this guy named Neji. He was from the clan named Hyuga who do all this tomfoolery such as seeing all your chakra points and looking through forests to chase some exoskeleton guy and his spider friend.

So I was like "holy damn, das my jam, Hyuga fam, das my clan" and then I was like to ma homies "eyo screw dat Suliboy bullshet, call me The Shadow of No-
Oh wait that name's take nvm
Call me SULI HYUGA!

And then Hitler came and attacked my village (Dubai ofc, we're poor as hell, send me some money for Rito Pointz) so I was like 'ey m9, fite me 1v1 on Rust behind McDonald's, no hardscopes.
Then I rekt him with the MLG skills I attained from Mario Kart 3.

And that, kids, is why I smoke wee-
How I got my name, GG.

My YouTube page! Subscribe! (Currently on hiatus)
My twitter!

Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:09 am
BR Member

MGN Username: joey
Currently Playing: joey
Waifu: joey
Suli Hyuga wrote:
Aight aight I got a real good one check this out real quick doe....

Basically when two people love each other very much they get together and....
Oh wait we can just fast forward 9 months....
K so my parents had this child that they wanted to call xFioraMaster18 (das me) but the Doctors said they couldn't legalise it cuz of some bulldoodle that has something to do with the Queen's XBL tag or some crap like that so instead they decided to call me Sulaiman.

And me growing up around a Pakistani family meant that they ended up giving me some weird nicknames (I think one of them was Failure though I'm not exactly sure). My Aunt called me Suliboy (GEDDIT?! I was a boy named Sulaiman :'D so funny) and I was like hell yeh call my da boi suliboi now m9.

Fast forward a few years and I end up in this craphole named Dubai (don't go, it has a crap economy and practically nothing to do there, you might get robbed too) and this was the point in my life where I discovered Weeaboo land and the wonderful world of ANIME DESUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ended up watching and playing a crap load of Naruto with my friends on dem sweet rigs called Playstation 3s and I had a real liking to Nej-
Anko, her english voice actor made her sound hot af.
But also this guy named Neji. He was from the clan named Hyuga who do all this tomfoolery such as seeing all your chakra points and looking through forests to chase some exoskeleton guy and his spider friend.

So I was like "holy damn, das my jam, Hyuga fam, das my clan" and then I was like to ma homies "eyo screw dat Suliboy bullshet, call me The Shadow of No-
Oh wait that name's take nvm
Call me SULI HYUGA!

And then Hitler came and attacked my village (Dubai ofc, we're poor as hell, send me some money for Rito Pointz) so I was like 'ey m9, fite me 1v1 on Rust behind McDonald's, no hardscopes.
Then I rekt him with the MLG skills I attained from Mario Kart 3.

And that, kids, is why I smoke wee-
How I got my name, GG.

Seems legit. And do you smoke? weenies? :P

Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:17 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Suli Hyuga
Mr.Z wrote:
Seems legit. And do you smoke? weenies? :P

I prefer the term 'Not-Marijuana'.

My YouTube page! Subscribe! (Currently on hiatus)
My twitter!

Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:48 am

Came up with Auraka myself when I joined the forums, I found out later that it actually might be the name of the Polynesian God of Death lmao

Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:02 am

MGN Username: knight223
Currently Playing: SSF2, Brave Frontier, Unison Leauge
Shine! wrote:
I wanted a name that would sound nice with an exclamation point so I randomly picked Shine lol.

Shine! whenever I see your name I instantly think of the song Shine from the RWBY soundtrack.

Characters I barley use: Marth

Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:26 am
 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next