The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:38 pm

[ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia VI [Town vs Town] 

Apple Engi wrote:
Crabby wrote:
So it takes 4 votes to lynch, huh.

Hey DJ Wiz, Brik. Let's make an alliance. We can protect each other during the night.

Also, good job, Thomas. We did a good job so far and made a pretty good comeback from the first two days. It's time to wrap this up though.
Vote: Beieveblood

Not worth it, anyway. All the killers are dead or can't use their ability.

Thomas, don't. You. FREAKING. DARE.

Don't sweat it man...Our president has to be some where, after all were still alive aren't we? In other words even if thomas isn't our president someone is, and without our or their vote no one can get lynch today. Also I wouldn't worry too much about night abilities. I'm sure our president has some super awesome ability of his own.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:28 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Crabby wrote:
So it takes 4 votes to lynch, huh.

Hey DJ Wiz, Brik. Let's make an alliance. We can protect each other during the night.

Also, good job, Thomas. We did a good job so far and made a pretty good comeback from the first two days. It's time to wrap this up though.
Vote: Beieveblood

Crabby, after all of this, you really think DJ will form alliance with you?

And i really highly doubt that Brik is going to ally with the theocratic losing team at this point.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:02 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
I would totally ally myself with you and pull off an epic underdog victory, Crabby, but Thomas has a double vote ability. Even if DJ Wiz, you and I joined forces, there isn't any way for us to win. The situation would look like this:

Crabby - 1 vote.
DJ Wizard Cop - 1 vote.
Brikmaethor - 1 vote.
Total voting power:3

vs.

Thomas - 2 votes.
Believeblood - 1 vote.
Genis - 1 vote.
Total voting power:4

It is literally impossible for us to win this way. Unless you or the Wizard have some sort of superpower that you have been waiting to use until now, the only logical choice for me is to band with the democrats. My apologies.

Also, Genis, I resent you trying to be cool and calling the Wizard a retard. He played brilliantly from the beginning up until Day 3, and quite honestly, he is the only reason that this game actually went anywhere. Show a little respect, bro.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
There you have it.

I am the President.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:40 am

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
Fine. Have it your way. Sorry Wiz.

Well, this game should probably end right now. There's really no way the other two aides could win.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:54 am
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Alright, this isn't really in Mafia Tradition, but FoD, we've figured everything out. Can we please call this a Democrat victory?

@Crabby: I was actually thinking of forming an alliance with you after my surrendering post, claiming to have been half-day puppeted. You might have believed this because Brik pretended the same thing, but eh, what's passed is the past.

@Brik: Thanks bro. I think I was a little too inactive for my own good.

I also find myself questioning whether saving Flash Flame's neck was really worth it.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:28 am

Fly or die if you think that crabby's ability(that must be active during the day)could somehow turn this around then please continue the game.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:48 pm

It's been a great game. Let's end it then. No need to continue the game when everyone knows who won.

Well played, crabby and wiz. Made me think you guys were democrats.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Hey don't say it's over until it's over.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
It's already over though. Democrats win.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
There's 0% change of anyone else winning at this point. Monarchs and theocrats no longer have any killing roles. Dems have T_T, who has double vote, so Dem will always win during the day.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Okay...Well I guess it's over then...now we just wait for fly and die to post the roles,plays, etc.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Currently Playing: Fable III
Democrat Victory!

Winners
    Thomas_Terminator: President
    Apple Engi: Assasin
    Believeblood: Bodyguard
    BrikMaster4: Double Agent

Roles:
War P. Anda: show
Fly or Die wrote:
Dear War P. Anda,

You are the royal bodyguard (monarchist). You win if all other groups are dead. You count as a bodyguard.

Passive Abilities

Vigilant Guard: As long as you live, the king may not die

Active Abilities

Partner Work: You may communicate with your partner via this quicktopic at night only.

Seek Assasins: Every night, you target someone. If that person is an assasin and that person's partner is dead, they die.

Mr. Flash and Flame: show
Fly or Die wrote:
Dear Mr. Flash and Flame,

You are the king's secret missionary (monarchist). You win when all other groups are dead. You count as an assasin.

Passive Abilities

Vigilant Guard: As long as you live, the king cannot die.

Active Abilities

Assasinate: Every night, you target one person. If that person is a bodyguard, they die.

Partner Work: At night, you may talk to your partner via this quicktopic.

BrikMaster4: show
Fly or Die wrote:
Dear BrikMaster4,

You are the double agent (third party). You have a line of communication to all group leaders, and may choose to support one.

Active Abilities

Secret Communication: Every night, you may talk to the group leaders via a quicktopic.

Passive Abilities

Detecting: Following Day One, during twilight, you will recieve a PM from me containing your communication quicktopics.

Selfcentrism: You may not leak the names of a group leader in the day communication thread, nor can you tell anyone but me your allegiance.

Allegiance: One time only, you may PM me with which group you support. Your win condition then becomes when that group is the only group alive.

Thomas_Terminator: show
Fly or Die wrote:
Dear Thomas_Terminator,

You are the president (democratic), leader of the democrats. You win when all other groups are dead.

Passive Abilities

Support of the People: You must be targetted twice to die (beginning from when your guards are killed).

Great Leadership: You cannot die until both your guards are killed.

Politics: Your vote counts double

Pachino: show
Fly or Die wrote:
Dear Pachino,

You are a holy guard (theocratic). You win when all other groups are dead. You count as a bodyguard.

Passive Abilities

Vigilant Guard: As long as you live, the theocrat may not die.

Active Abilities

Crusade: Every night, you target one person. If that person is an assasin and their partner is dead, they die.

Partner Work: At night, you may talk to your partner via this quicktopic

DJ Wizard Cop: show
Fly or Die wrote:
Dear DJ Wizard Cop,

You are the king (monarchist), leader of the monarchists. You win when all other groups are dead.

Active Abilities

Sovereingty: Every night, you pick two people. If one of the people you pick is one of your guards, they will target the other person instead of their original target.

Passive Abilities

Bloodline: If you are killed, your son will take your place as king.

Great Leadership: You cannot be killed while your guards remain alive.

Believeblood: show
Fly or Die wrote:
Dear Believeblood,

You are a people's guard (democratic). You win when all other groups are dead. You count as a bodyguard.

Passive Abilities

Vigilant Guard: As long as you live, the president may not die.

Active Abilities

Seek Assasins: Every night, you target one person. If that person is a bodyguard, they die.

Partner Work: Every night, you may communicate with your partner via this quicktopic.

Apple Engi: show
Fly or Die wrote:
Dear Apple Engi,

You are the people's assasin (democratic). You win when all other groups are dead. You count as an assasin.

Passive Abilities

Vigilant Guard: As long as you live, the president may not die.

Active Abilities

Assasinate: Every night, you target one person. If that person is a bodyguard, they die.

Partner Work: Every night, you may talk to your partner via this quicktopic. You may not give your name.

Harpuia: show
Fly or Die wrote:
Dear Harpuia,

You are the peasent (third party). Every since birth, you have been close friends with the prince (TheCarlosFighter). You win if you survive to the end of the game.

Passive Abilities

Brotherly Love: If the prince (TheCarlosFighter) dies, you commit suicide the following twilight.

Secret Communication: You may talk to the prince via this quicktopic.

Crabby: show
Fly or Die wrote:
Dear Crabby,

You are the theocrat (theocratic). You win when all other groups are dead.

Active Abilities

Blessing: Every night, you choose one person to bless. That person may not die that night. You cannot bless yourself every night; there must be at least one night in between when you bless yourself and the previous time you blessed yourself.

Passive Abilities

Great Leadership: You cannot be killed as long as your guards are alive.

Crusading: If your guards are on a crusade and you do not manually choose to bless anyone, there is a 50% chance all guards will be blessed.

TheCarlosFighter: show
Fly or Die wrote:
Dear TheCarlosFighter,

You are the prince (monarchist AND third party). Ever since birth, you have been close friends with the peasent (Harpuia).

Passive Abilities

Secret Communication: You may talk with Harpuia via this quicktopic.

Next in Line: If your father (DJ Wizard Cop) dies, you become the king. Then, you will receive a new PM containing details.

Brotherly Love: If the peasent (Harpuia) dies, you commit suicide the following twilight.

kevinb1229: show
Fly or Die wrote:
Dear kevinb1229,

You are the elite jannisary guard (theocratic). You win when all other groups are dead. You count as an assasin.

Passive Abilities

Vigilant Guard: As long as you live, the theocrat may not die.

Active Abilities

Crusade: Every night, you target a person. If that person is a bodyguard, they die.

Partner Work: Every night, you may talk to your partner via this quicktopic. You may not give your name.

Night Actions in order of priority w/Commentary
Night One:
    Mr. F&F targets Genis. No reaction.
    Genis targets DJ Wiz. No reaction.
    Believeblood targets TUF. No reaction.
    Nothing unexpected here.
Night 2:
    Harpuia commits suicide. Poor guy.
    Crabby attempts to bless BrikMaster4 (failure). Not like it mattered.
    Genis targets Harpuia. No reaction, but he probably spent the rest of the game thinking he killed Harpuia.
    Believeblood targets War P. Anda. No reaction.
    Again, I feel bad for Harpuia
Night 3:
    Mr. Flash & Flame and Genis are switched.
    Believeblood targets Mr. Flash & Flame and kills him.
    Mr. Flash & Flame goes for Genis. He's dead, so no reaction.
    Genis goes for War P. Anda. Would have killed him, too, if Genis had not ended up targetting Mr. Flash & Flame.
    DJ Wiz shouldn't have switched anything, and probably thought Genis killed Mr. F&F. He did figure out Genis was on his side, though.
Night 4:
    Believeblood targets Pachino and kills him.
    Genis and Pachino are switched. DJ is sending Genis to kill him.
    Genis targets Pachino anyway. Huh.
    Pachino is a hated man. DJ wants him dead and sends in Genis, Genis wants him dead anyway, and Believeblood wants him dead. Genis and DJ probably thought Genis killed Pachino.

Day Four: BrikMaster4 FINALLY picks an alignment. Obviously for democrats.

Awards and my person comments coming soon!

Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Guess that's three wins in a row for me, not to mention this was a flawless victory. As for the actual night roles, nothing really crazy happened like in the last game, but everyone played fairly well. I especially liked the day time interactions, you don't see stuff like that in a regular mafia. So who wants to be host next?

Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:47 pm

I killed no one, technically.

Huh. That's a first.

Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:04 pm
 [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next