The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:30 pm

[ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Organization X [RP] 

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
OOC: *Checks bio's and PM's* Alright, that's good. Back in character now?

Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:48 pm

OOC: Yeah, sorry about that.

Suddenly, an ecstatic yell could be heard echoing throughout the castle as Ircxon flew into the meeting room. "Yaaaaaaay!" she cried as she accelerated. She started trying to show off by doing acrobatic twists and spun to face the direction opposite to the one she was flying in. However, she didn't realize she was soaring far too quickly and she slammed her back into the far wall. The shout died out as she slid off the wall and onto the ground, face first.

[11:08:57 PM] Luke: http://puu.sh/1WGsn
[11:09:42 PM] Luke: like ok if it was something funny
[11:09:44 PM] Luke: but
[11:09:50 PM] Luke: really
[11:15:07 PM] Super High School Level Shut-in: lol sigged xD

Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Kaxil would stare blankly, as he knew he had no emotion, or perhaps the right, to laugh. "Take your seat, new one. I believe we should begin this meeting now, waiting for the other one would take to much time. You all agree..No?" Kaxil would persuadingly ask. You could see his bright orange eyes flare under the hood of his organization cloak.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Xrichs had bolted up in his seat from the racket. He was definitely awake now. He sighed and muttered something to himself about newbies, then spoke aloud to Kaxil. "Sure, why not? I'm getting kind of impatient."

Ircxon pushed herself up off the ground. The front of her dress was now fairly dusty. This came as no surprise seeing how long it had been since this place had been given a proper cleaning. Ircxon brushed herself off, swiping off most of the dust, then flew over to take her seat on the chair labeled with "VIII" in large type.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:34 pm

Kaxil would settle down a little in his seat, dusting off his cloak a little. "Now this meeting comes into order" He would begin the meeting with this. "As you all may know, there is a new Keyblade wielder. Upon my research, apparently his name is Vreen." He would chuckle a little after saying that. "Our main mission perhaps would be to turn him into a heartless himself, and take his nobody our own. Then we would have the power..to create our hearts!" He would louden his voice upon saying that. "As for now, you all are assigned to certain missions. Are there any questions?" Then asking.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Xrichs raised an eyebrow and asked, "And did this little recon of yours happen to get us any info on the kid's whereabouts? If you found his name, you'd think his homeworld wouldn't come far after."

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:04 pm

Kaxil would stare for a moment, and then look down. "His homeworld is the same as the previous wielder. It's almost as if that world is prone to having new keyblade masters. The name of the home world is..Destiny Islands. A majority of the keybladers have been born of those isles. You, and Ircxon are assigned there for a mission of recon. Find out as much as possible about those islands. Is that clear?"

OOC: When you arrive there, i'll explain in the post after that, the appearance of the world. And By the way, I control the heartless and all the creatures there.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:11 pm

OOC: I was about to tell you that I already know what they look like, but then I realized it'd be nice for you to post the appearance anyway since not everyone in this RP has played Kingdom Hearts.

Xrichs smirked, glad to finally have an excuse to get out of the castle. "Understood." Then his delighted grin died a little as he came to a realization. Wait, I gotta babysit the newbie? Damn... He shrugged off his slight disappointment. Eh, probably best not to argue. At least it's something to do. He looked over to Ircxon, who seemed to be paying little, if any, attention to anything going on. Xrichs sighed and said, "C'mon, kid. Let's move out." Ircxon stopped spacing out long enough to look up and stare at Xrichs. Xrichs uncomfortably replied to the blank stare, "Didja hear? We're leaving. Out to explore another world. Let's go." Ircxon finally processed what was being said and snapped to attention. "Sounds like fun!" she shouted gleefully as she flew up out of her chair. Xrichs sighed again, then opened a portal. He motioned for Ircxon to follow, then stepped inside. Ircxon joyfully soared straight into the Corridor, and they were both sent off to the Destiny Islands as the gateway closed behind them.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:29 pm

The two would appear on a small island that normally there would be children playing, but just now, there was no one. In the cove to the left of the shore, an eerie darkness would let out a scent. Finally, a young boy, 14-15 perhaps, rushed past them with a key-looking weapon, running into the shadows of the cove.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:35 pm

"...Huh? Mission?" Kenim said, now fully awake, although it was obvious he had only done this at the word 'mission', which to him, simply means 'fun.' "Ohh! What's mine?" He asked, the grin on his face practically reaching from ear to ear. "...And I want Mister grumpy to come with me!" He shouted, pointing at the "Shadowy Gardener".

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Xrichs stepped out onto the beach and remarked, "Hey, this my kinda place! Nice weather, plenty of sand..." Xrichs looked over just as the boy entered the cove. "Looks like that's our target. Pretty convienent, wouldn't ya say?" He turned to face Ircxon, who was on the ground panting heavily. She appeared to be crawling, attempting to make her way to the cool water. Xrichs chuckled a bit and asked, "What's the matter? Don't do well in heat, I guess?" Ircxon slowly turned her head to face Xrichs' and gave a weak nod. She continued to make her way to the water. Xrichs' frowned a bit, feeling a bit sorry for her. "Now, now, don't go and kill yourself before we even get to fight." He lifted Ircxon up and carried her over, into to the water, and gently lowered her in. The moment Ircxon's body touched the water, it froze solid. Xrichs, shocked, dropped Ircxon into the ocean and backed away a bit. "Whoa! Didn't expect that..." Ircxon sunk a bit into the small, now rather icy, section of seawater. Then she popped up, rejuvenated and floated on the surface. "Hooray! Eye needed that..." Ircxon then started splashing around in the water. Xrichs shook his head and looked at Ircxon sternly, "C'mon now. We gotta follow that keyblade kid. I'd like to play around at the beach too, but we've got a job to do." Ircxon ignored him and kept playing. Xrichs sighed and shook his head again. "Kids... Forget it, I can deal with the runt myself." Then he stepped out of the water and back onto the scorching sandy beach. He snapped his fingers and an hourglass appeared in his left hand. He concentrated his energy, and his body began to lower into the sand. Then, suddenly, his body turned grainier and grainier until he had become a being of pure sand! He whistled off through the air toward the cove where the teenager with the keyblade had ran off to.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Kaxil would stare at Kenim now. "Why don't you go see if you can assist the other two? Destiny islands can be a dangerous island when there aren't much people in one place. Occasionally, Darksides appear. Giant heartless that only feed on a victim's heart. As if..we actually had hearts. Anywho, go see if you can assist those two, Kenim. If they appear to be perfectly fine, then return and i'll give you your assignment. Clear? Dissmissed!"

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:55 pm

OOC: *Dismissed!

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:59 pm

OOC: Oops, typed to quickly. Thanks Slink.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:01 pm

"Aww, but I wanted to go on a mission with mister grumpy..." He sulked, opening a portal and stepping through.

------

As he stepped through, he faceplante into the hot sand with clumsyness. Getting up, he looked at his surroundings. "Huh, glad nobody saw that..." He said cautiously. "Hey, this looks kinda like my homeworld!" He mused to himself simple mindedly, as the only thing similar was the sand, which wasn't even the same colour. Running across some footprints in the sand he hoped to find those people... what were their names? Oh well, that didn't matter, he would find out later.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:04 pm
 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next