The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:36 pm

[ 1856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 124  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia XIV [Cowboys vs Cattlerustlers] 
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
That and the choices are narrowed down now, with a higher chance of me catching a Maf for a report.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:33 pm

It's not too unlikely since you're the last mafia, Blood.

You're not winning this game, sorry.

Vote: Blood

Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:22 pm
Site Moderator

Now all we need is a vote from F&F, and we win.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:29 pm

King Arthur wrote:
This time there's nobody to roleblock me, and you killed Terra instead of me this time, and I'm going to guess that the blackout ability belonged to either you or Felipe, and it was a one-shot.

Okay now you're just not making sense(Gramatically). You had a chance to prove you were a cop yesterday, but looky here you investigated terra instead of-hmm I don't know, someone who wasn't confirmed? You really expect us to buy the excuse that you didn't have enough time so you just happen to choose a practically confirmed townie? Eh...no.
This is why you're not yet confirmed a cop because up until now your results have been non exisent you can't prove that you're results are actually real. In fact the whole idea of you not getting a result just because you died is also vague.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:37 pm

Okay for some reason the forum didn't show me getting ninja'd but in response to lighting.
This is exactly like mafia 8, you're relying way to much on his ability and not enough on his actual play through out the game.(and we all know how mafia 8 went, in fact you should know the best)
Think for a second and you'll realize that this logically doesn't make sense.
By the way I forgot to include this in my previous post
Vote: King Arthur
You have to be the last mafia there's no other possibility.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:45 pm
Site Moderator

"There's no other possibility"

Look in the mirror, lol, you've run out of excuses.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:40 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
Vote count:

Voting Blood: King Arthur, Lightning (L-1)
Voting King Arthur: Blood
Not voting: Flash and Flame

With 4 people alive it takes 3 votes to lynch.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Currently Playing: Guns and Guitar.
Dr.Geno wrote:
Mr. Flash and Flame, please send me your Role PM.

Couldn't send anything anyways. 194 used his 1st shot on someone (that I'm not naming unless it's needed) when he was in game, so I only had one, and that was to unveil Felipe.

I'm at a stalemate, since I honestly don't believe Arthur due to his past results, but at the same time, I don't believe Blood (ha, Believeblood).

Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:49 pm

King Arthur wrote:

Funny coming from you, someone who has nothing but a fake investigation to back you up. Seriously other then that what do you really have against me? Instead of ignoring most of my questions constantly you could tell me just what has been wrong that makes me scum.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:16 pm
Site Moderator

Blood wrote:
King Arthur wrote:

Funny coming from you, someone who has nothing but a fake investigation to back you up. Seriously other then that what do you really have against me? Instead of ignoring most of my questions constantly you could tell me just what has been wrong that makes me scum.

Going against everything to lynch Pachino/Luke would be one thing. What about that partnership with Thomas? Can you explain that?

Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Currently Playing: Guns and Guitar.
King Arthur wrote:
Blood wrote:
King Arthur wrote:

Going against everything to lynch Pachino/Luke would be one thing. What about that partnership with Thomas? Can you explain that?

From the looks of it, there's no evidence that Blood and Thomas were even part of a partnership.

Prove that Blood and Thomas were part of a partnership.

Until then:

Vote: King Arthur

Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:41 pm

King Arthur wrote:
Blood wrote:
King Arthur wrote:

Multiple times I have asked people to explain how me and Thomas was buddying. No one has given me an answer. Terra ask for a property on his ability I wanted him to elaborate and after I checked in with another townie. Tell me how in the world that makes us partners.
Also if you're going for the whole I wanted to lynch pachino thing, here's the facts, lightning and F&F wanted it too(both most likely townies) so don't pretend like it was exclusive to me.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:43 pm

This is actually a MyLo situation, but either me or F&F would probably be killed at night, so...

And after reading the previous page; Blood, I don't think you can say after yesterday that Arthur was after you and not Thomas "who was really scummy" when you apparently didn't think he was any more scummy than Luke.

Oh, and way to try to divert attention away from yourself by mentioning me and Flash.

I bet you would rather have had the target of Luke's kill be Terra or Arthur than Thomas. Don't lie.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Lightning wrote:
This is actually a MyLo situation, but either me or F&F would probably be killed at night, so...

And after reading the previous page; Blood, I don't think you can say after yesterday that Arthur was after you and not Thomas "who was really scummy" when you apparently didn't think he was any more scummy than Luke.
He voted for me, and only directed most of his questions to me. He never really cracked down on Thomas to clarify if he was mafia. Go back to yesterday's post and you'll see what I mean, he only sprinkled the fact that Thomas might be mafia and never really did anything to make sure of it.

Oh, and way to try to divert attention away from yourself by mentioning me and Flash.
I wasn't diverting attention, I was just stating a fact. If Arthur is seriously gonna use the fact that I wanted to lynch pachino because of his role then it has to apply to everyone in the lynch(which was you and F&F) not to me exclusively

I bet you would rather have had the target of Luke's kill be Terra or Arthur than Thomas. Don't lie.
I didn't want Luke to kill terra he was practically confirmed town, for Luke to kill him would not only hurt the town but also be incredibly stupid. In my eyes I wanted either Thomas OR Arthur, since they both were equally scummy.

Answers in italics.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:28 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
Your Role PM, flash and flame, not your action.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:15 am
 [ 1856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 124  Next