The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:40 pm

[ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Me vs. You 

Location: Realizing that I should be doing homework right now
Kebin wrote:
Listen.
I shot an arrow at Luna.
And then I shot an arrow at you.
By the time your arrow hit you.
It would've hit Luna already, as you didn't give her time to react because the second one hit you.
Meaning the first would've hit her already.

Huh... k. But since this is my fault, and it was an oversight on my behalf, I think DAB should still get to post a dodge.

NintendoJava wrote:
LittleBigPlanetFan wrote:
Ok,LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT SPRITES!

That would be redundant. As this is the "Sprite Workshop".

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:19 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Alright.
But yours hit you right?

Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:23 pm

Kebin wrote:
Alright.
But yours hit you right?

OOC: Yeah, in the elbow. Right where there was no armor.
BTW 500th post! Woot!

NintendoJava wrote:

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:25 pm

OoC; alright.
Then let's keep fighting, and let DAB dodge or get hit when they return.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:26 pm

K. Your turn.

NintendoJava wrote:

Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:55 pm

Kevin rised in elavation a bit more, and floated there, his wings flapping lightly. He didn't want to fight, and only attacked for exploration purposes. He stared stright at the stranger and showed took the arrow that hung around his back, and threw them all toward the ground. All he had now was his bow, and he couldn't use that with arrows. Kevin lighty started to float to the earth, and he hoped the stranger had gotten the message that he wasn't looking to fight...Or was he?

Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:00 pm

Kebin wrote:
Kevin rose in elevation a bit more, and floated there, his wings flapping lightly. He didn't want to fight, and only attacked for exploration purposes. He stared straight at the stranger and, taking the arrows that hung around his back, threw them all toward the ground. All he had now was his bow, and he couldn't use that with arrows. Kevin lightly started to float to the earth, and he hoped the stranger had gotten the message that he wasn't looking to fight...Or was he?

OOC: LOL cliffhangers ftl.
Mafftof watched, puzzled, as the winged archer disarmed himself and floated to the ground. He appeared to want to talk, but Mafftof was still distrustful of him, especially with that bow. It was very thick and looked as if it could function as a staff. He replaced his bat'leth in its holster, and took one step forward...

NintendoJava wrote:

Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:05 pm

Kevin landed slowly on the ground, and jump back a bit. "You can put that away..." He said normally. Kevin grasped the bow harder, and it's crystalic from went from a bow to some kind of durable liquid, which formed itself into a glove on Kevin's hand. "It's alright now.." He said, eyeing the stranger kindly.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:08 pm

Kebin wrote:
Kevin landed slowly on the ground, and jump back a bit. "You can put that away..." He said normally. Kevin grasped the bow harder, and it's crystalic from went from a bow to some kind of durable liquid, which formed itself into a glove on Kevin's hand. "It's alright now.." He said, eyeing the stranger kindly.

OOC: He already did...
IC: Mafftof watched, amazed, as the winged creature turned his bow into a glove, and looked at him, attempting to communicate peace. Not moving, he addressed the creature:
"Erm... hello... my name Mafftof... you are?"

OOCA: Oh, the irony... there's so much miscommunication in this RP, and the Internet is supposed to be about interdependence and communication and all...

NintendoJava wrote:

Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:52 pm

He stood there, and said kindly, " Excuse me?"

Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:23 pm

Kebin wrote:
He stood there, and said kindly, " Excuse me?"

OOC: He doesn't speak the English dialect of Hu-mahn very well... it's his third or fourth language.
The winged creature seemed confused. Mafftof again realized that he had communicated it in his native language, and that the creature would have only heard a series of mantra-like chants and accented funky-sounding words. Trying again in the English dialect of Hu-mahn, he said: "Uh... sorry... English dialect Hu-mahn not best language... who are you? why you attack me?"

NintendoJava wrote:

Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:39 pm

OoC: Exactly why I said that.

Thought so... " Oh, Ermm." "Kevin." He said, holding out a hand but quickly withdrawing it awkwardly. He might think I'm trying to attack him with my hand or something.... "And err, I attacked you to see if I was hearing noises in my head or something." "I thought I'd heard something." OoC: Yes, I just ended three sentences with 'something'.
He took another step forward, and almost tripped clumsily. "Sorry.." He said, as he stood back up again.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:43 pm

Kebin wrote:
OoC: Exactly why I said that.

Thought so... " Oh, Ermm." "Kevin." He said, holding out a hand but quickly withdrawing it awkwardly. He might think I'm trying to attack him with my hand or something.... "And err, I attacked you to see if I was hearing noises in my head or something." "I thought I'd heard something." OoC: Yes, I just ended three sentences with 'something'.
He took another step forward, and almost tripped clumsily. "Sorry.." He said, as he stood back up again.

OOC: 1) you ended 4 sentences with "something", 2) if he almost tripped how did he stand back up, and 3) lol at your avi and location

The creature, whose wings had mysteriously disappeared, and whose name was apparently Kevin, started to proffer his hand but swiftly did not. His declaration that he had attacked him to be sure he had not heard voices in his head seemed rather suspicious to Mafftof, but as this Kevin tripped over something, he remembered the clumsy predator and laughed inwardly, putting the stranger's actions down to spaz. " ghaH 'oH rop (he is a spaz)", he muttered to himself, rolling his eyes, as he relaxed and lowered his guard, or so it seemed...

NintendoJava wrote:

Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:53 am

Luna dodged the arrow and rolled to the safety of a bush while she waited for a safe time to come out.

Children - Geno

Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:38 am

K, this topic kinda died, prolly because DAB is gone for a while.

NintendoJava wrote:

Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:01 am
 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5