The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:52 pm

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Super Brick Adventure: An Epic Story told in the 2nd Person 
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Welcome to Super Brick Adventure, a collaborative story told in the 2nd person.

The rules are simple: the community is put in control of a character and presented with a situation, and must chose what to do.
What actually happens will depend on how sadistic fate is feeling and on actions previously taken.
Note that actions will be taken in the order they were posted. If the result of an earlier action prevents the accomplishment of a later one, the later will most likely fail.

You guys can take as many actions as you like, but please limit yourselves to one per person, per update.

Example:

Person 1: Throw the KNIFE at the DOOR in an attempt to break the LOCK
Person 2: Take the KNIFE and cut the TURKEY

What actually happens: The KNIFE falls several meters short of the DOOR. In fact, it's fallen very short. Into your shoes. Ouch.
You manage to ignore the pain for long enough to draw the KNIFE out of your damaged FOOT and bring it down on the TURKEY with a MIGHTY KNIFEY SWING. The TURKEY has fainted.

Note that actions that attempt to control fate, such as "Throw the KNIFE at the DOOR, only to have the DOOR turn into a COOKIE" will always fail.

If there are any questions I'll gladly answer them, but let's get to the game folks.

Chapter 1: The ROOM

"Ugh... my head... "

You awake on a HARD OBJECT in a ROOM with BLUE WALLS.

You scour your memory, but the only thing that comes up is a vague notion that you're HUNGRY.

A quick look at your sourrounding reveals that there are other occupants in the ROOM:

A CRATE,

Something resembling a COAT RACK, what appears to be a GLADIATOR'S HELMET...

A RED PILLAR and a DOOR at the other end of the ROOM.

What will you do?

Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:57 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Oho! I love this game.

I would like to wear what appears to be an AWESOME SUIT JACKET hanging on the COAT RACK as a CAPE.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:00 pm

MGN Username: Shaske
Currently Playing: smesh tri dee essu
(just an idea here, how about we bold the choice so it can be easier to see?)

Now that I have some swag, I'm gonna try to break the DOOR with that beatiful butter GLADIATOR HELMET

Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:48 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Now that I know what I'm going to do, I decide to put the GLADIATOR HELMET on my head and repeatedly smash the DOOR with my head like a BATTERING RAM

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:00 am

Currently Playing: 3ds
I wish I had legos ;-;

Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:16 am
BR Member

You decide that the most pressing issue to resolve is upgrading your STYLE stat. You grab the AWESOME SUIT JACKET from the COAT RACK.

The SUIT JACKET is not meant to equipped to the CAPE item slot, so you use SHUFFLE AROUND AND TUG AT THE SLEEVES A LOT to cope.

After managing to attach the SUIT JACKET to your BACK in an ONLY SEMI-RIDICULOUS MANNER, you immediately climb on PEDESTAL to shine your AURA OF CLASSINESS on the world.

The view from the PEDESTAL draws your attention to the BEAUTIFUL BUTTER-COLOURED GLADIATOR'S HELMET.
There is no doubt in your mind that it will complete your STYLISH ENSEMBLE.

Unfortunately the GLADIATOR'S HELMET appears to disagree. It stubbornly refuses to fit on your HEAD unless you take your beloved CAPE off.

Fortunately your INGENUITY stat is currently above zero, and you devise a CUNNING PLAN.

Brilliant.

Obviously the best thing to do to with any NEW ENSEMBLE is to test it's capabilities as a BATTERING RAM.

It performs disappointingly.

If at first you don't succeed, the best course of actions is probably repeatedly BASHING your HELMET against anything that opposes you.

You assess the DAMAGE. It appears you've made a CONSIDERABLE DENT. One more GOOD SMACK ought to do it.

Grabbing your CAPE, you get ready to turn the DOOR into a pile of BLOCKY SPLINTERS.

Success! You have broken through the DOOR. Unfortunately you are still moving BREAK-DOOR speed, and the WALL in front of you does not appear to be receding.

This is most saddening, as it will probably hurt the RESALE VALUE of your GLADIATOR'S HELMET on EBAY.

You crash through the wall. It counts as a SIZE 4 STATIC OBJECT with STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY of 1, dealing 3 CRASH DAMAGE to your HELMET.

You are now at STUCKNESS LEVEL 1. You judge that this is a RARE ACHIEVEMENT based on how many times it has happened to you so far.

You come to the conclusion that the best way to get yourself out of this predicament is WISH FOR LEGOS.

Great.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:47 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
I think the best course of action is to temporarily REMOVE the HELMET.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:02 am

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Now that I've removed my HELMET that's blocking my vision, I decide to use my HELMET to slowly SMASH OFF the pile of LEGOS.

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:10 am

MGN Username: God-sama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, SMBX , Kirby Dreamland thingy.
This reminds me of Homestuck.

Lukepi wrote:
read my post in your thread after i locked it.

i'm done. if you send me another PM with a sarcastic s#%$& attitude i'm banning you for 3 days.

go ahead and test me. see what happens.

;)

Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:04 am
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
TsunΔta wrote:
This reminds me of Homestuck.

get out

After the LEGOS have been SMASHED OFF, HEAD TO the KITCHEN for a nice cup of TEA

Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:25 am

MGN Username: Shaske
Currently Playing: smesh tri dee essu
While drinking the TEA you're thinking about using the SMASHED OFF LEGO to build something interesting.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:41 am
Site Moderator

MGN Username: Pochi
After you build something interesting with the SMASHED OFF LEGO you use it for baking HAMBURGERS

TwitterAsk
Kittenpuncher wrote:
imagine having sex with a clown though
instead of a dick he just has one of those flowers that shoots water out

Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:48 pm

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
Once I'm done with my BURGERS, I'll use the LEGOS, my HELMET and the BROKEN DOOR to build a WEAPON.

With it, I'd like to go EXPLORE my SURROUNDINGS.

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:08 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
CXCIV wrote:
Once I'm done with my BURGERS, I'll use the LEGOS, my HELMET and the BROKEN DOOR to build a WEAPON.

With it, I'd like to go EXPLORE my SURROUNDINGS.

and while EXPLORING my SURROUNDINGS, a huge TRAIN appears and wants to FIGHT me with my WEAPON.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:42 am
BR Member

You decide that the best way to get yourself out of this mess is to TEMPORARILY REMOVE YOUR HELMET.

HELMET disagrees with you once more, and decides to be HARD TO TAKE OFF.

You conclude that HELMET is a JERK.

Your current STUCKNESS LEVEL makes DEBATING WITH HEAVY OBJECTS difficult, but after enough OBJECTIONS and DRAMATIC DESK SLAMS, you finally manage.

Unfortunately you TEMPORARILY REMOVE your head as well.

Nuts. On second thought, you could probably have used the HELMET to SMASH OFF the LEGOS.
Your JERK OF A HELMET would have benefited from the PHYSICAL DISCIPLINE too.

Your DISEMBODIED HEAD starts thinking that this reminds you of HOMESTUCK. Except it's more like WALLSTUCK. Because this WALL SUCKS.

Actually this doesn't really remind you of HOMESTUCK at all. There's a lot too much RAMMING THROUGH DOORS and way too many SUIT JACKET CAPES. It reminds you a lot more of Breakin'.

You notice that your THIRST METER is rapidly rejoining your HUNGER METER in the SOUTH END of I NEED TO CONSUME STUFF RIGHT NOW TOWN.

The best way to remedy that would probably be to make yourself a CUP of TEA in the KITCHEN, but unfortunately for you, you haven't yet figured out where exactly the KITCHEN is.

You start wishing that you had CHECKED TO SEE IF THE DOOR WAS LOCKED instead of RECKLESSLY SLAMMING THROUGH IT, but you quickly stop yourself after remembering how well your wish for LEGOS went.

You fantasize about all the INTERESTING HAMBURGERS you could build, but unfortunately you are still stuck.
Your inevitable GRAND ENCOUNTER WITH THE HUGE WEAPON TRAIN will have to be postponed.

You decide to ignore the guy over in the CORNER.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:14 pm
 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next