The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:24 pm

[ 1 post ] 
Pokemon: A Glimmer In The Sky.... 

Will You Be A Pokemon,Trainer,Or A Caretaker.
Pokemon. 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Trainer. 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Caretaker. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3

Pokemon: A Glimmer In The Sky.... 

MGN Username: AnimeKing2020
Currently Playing: Undertale (2/3 Routes Finished.), Sm4sh, SSF2, Sudmemo,Mario And Luigi Paper Jam,Sonic World (99%)
Pokemon: A Glimmer in The Sky...
A RP Story That I Open For Everyone To Join.
This RP Is For Pokemon Fans That Want to Experience A New Story That Will Be Fun All Around...
This RP Will Have More Than One Location Obviously The Location Includes Original Versions Of The Classic Pokemon Places... Here Are Those Locations...
1.)New Hoenn Region
2.)New Johtoe Region
3.)New Kalos Region
4.)New Kanto Region
5.)New Sinnoh Region
Each Place Will Have a Description And Wherever Your Pokemon/Trainer/Caretaker Resides Is Where You'll RP...You Will Be Able To Travel Across Regions. At Your Own Will...
Each Trainer Can Have Up To Six Pokemon...
Of Theese Six Pokemon You Can Choose From Default Pokemon Or You Could Team Up With Other Rpers And Take Them Under Your Wing As You Become Your Trainer.
For Example...
"Billy Is Cleod9's Character He Diecides To Own A CharizardBy Default...Billy Then Encounters Matt A Wild Shroomish, With/Without Fighting The Shroomish Joins Billy's Team Now Making His Pokemon Count 2" Simple Pokemon Logic....
Each Pokemon Is Guaranteed 4 Moves Each Some Pokemon May Have A Hidden Move And A Mega Evolution Depending On The Type...
The More RPers The More The Story Devolops
If You Are Interested In Entering Please Describe Your Pokemon Below... I'll Start...

Name: Wendell
Level:100
Pokemon: Lucario
Type: Steel And Fighting
Residing Place: New Kalos Region.
Bio: Wendell A Simple Lucario Who Seems To Enjoy Everything His Cute Fluffy Appearance Makes His Serious Fighting Demeanor A Great...And Although He May Look Cute He Packs A Punch As He Is Known As The Bruising Brute In New Kalos...He Also Has An Extreme Interests In Battling, Most People Believe It's Because He Found A Mega Stone And Was Infueled By Rage When His Parents Denied His Request To Use It. Legend Tells That He Actually Did Use The Mega Stone, But The Only People Who Saw It Was His Parents Who's Whereabouts Are Unknown.
Moves: Dark Pulse, Phsycic, Double Team,Dragon Pulse.
Hidden Move:Bone Rush.
Please No Bullskavitch Things Like "Oh You Can't Kill Me I'm Immortal" And No Random Interruptions... For Example...
Lets Pretend Billy Is In A Gym Battle. "Billy: I've Prepared For This...
Gym Leader: Alright Then Show Me Whatcha Got...
Billy: Alright Go Matt!
Hamburgler Of Hamburgress:I Have Arrived!
*Hamburgler Then Captured The Trainer*"

See What I Mean...A Normal Interuption To Explain A Small Event In Major Battles.
And Finally If You Make A Character His Limit Is For Level Is 100 And Please Don't Be Too Addicted To Playing Your Character. :xd: :xd: :xd: :xd: :xd: :xd: :xd: :xd:
Also Have Fun. It'd Be Nice To See A Picture With A Bio....

Mains: TBD

Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:42 am
 [ 1 post ]