The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:34 am

[ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
The Story Of Your Username (Forum/Online) 

MGN Username: WRXJoey
Currently Playing: osu!
Waifu: yes
idk

Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:22 pm

MGN Username: Corvid_Crow
Currently Playing: With nice hens out there...
I was originally AUS_Cyclone, but I was headed toward depression. I would usually walk alone with nothing but crows near me. I soon adopted their family name 'Corvid' into my tag.

Yes, I was sponsored by Australia, and now I'm sponsored by birds

:ichigo: :gameandwatch: :isaac: :bowser: :luigi: :lloyd: :chibirobo: :bomberman: :metaknight: :megaman: :donkeykong: :sonic: :samus: Image Image

Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:43 am

My favorite game was punch out. My dad would bring down his Snes he bought, and we would play all night. I was basically the only one hype when little mac was confirmed. I knew because of the ring they were in during one of the trailers. So when i first heard of ssf2 i went to the forums to see what it was about, but i had to sign up (it urrks me not to sign up for something when i frequently go on it) but it took me like a year.
So of course i tried little mac
But it was taken. So i tried Lil instead of little. Worked fine. Use it for everything now

Last edited by MacThe6God on Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:20 pm

MGN Username: CaP_Omega
Currently Playing: SSF2
CaP was my first concept for a gamertage when I was about 11 years old. And at that time, I was in love with Hamtaro, and Cappy had my favorite design. And as of recent, since having developed my actual skill at Smash, I changed my name to CaP_Omega (sometimes stylized as C@PΩ) - it's that simple and that pretentious. But as of late, I've been thinking over my interests and what might actually define my personality and I'm deciding to adjust myself so I can be more openly expressive with the things I like to do. And Hamtaro has little to nothing to do with that anymore - I'm 20 years old, trying to find a job and I'm trying to focus on what I actually want to do with my life.

Starting with the basics: I've always had an affinity toward marine life and being by the ocean, even if I really don't have any perceivable opportunity to explore either experience at the moment. Something in me just likes the idea of living by the open water and seeing how marine creatures move, survive and adapt. And though I've only very, very vaguely looked into marine biology, I like to think that I could do more than just look into it some day. Given my current situation, though, that's going to be difficult, because I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel. So naturally, as I was writing this, I thought of some things aside from marine life that I've always liked that could fuel my motivation mean time: Smash Bros. (of course), drawing, Dragon Ball, Power Metal. . . That's about all I thought of. But I thought of these things because the only thing I've wanted as far as a means to survive goes was fighting and trying my best to be creative with the materials I had (I could go into very personal detail as to why I worded that in such a way but that would be agonizing to my mental health at the moment).
After seeing this, I've decided that I will use however much force by however honorable my means are in order to attain my goals, and nothing will stop me. I will challenge all oppositions without hesitation, and all that I bring in my wake I will show my ways. I am the ocean - I am the tidal wave - I am the "Crushing @ceanic Power".
. . .
However corny that must have sounded I deeply apologize.
But I will kill you.
In Smash

Main: Isaac when he happens, maybe Falco
Screwing around with: :tails: :goku: :chibirobo:

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:23 pm

MGN Username: SickHakma
Currently Playing: Game
kingbustanut wouldve made me op

Amazarashi
YouTube Video:

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:32 pm

MGN Username: IdaiL
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2, Project M, editing
My last name backwards.

But no one even knows me sooooo

Click to expand thumbnail
I regret nothing.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCctryjaQRX9IUMxIcbYVCnw
pls check it ;3;

-IdaiL

Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:44 pm

MGN Username: FrenchKissHey
Waifu: you guys
It actually is really embarassing :oops:

Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:48 am

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Forum: One of my nicknames with Bob's head on either side. No story to it, just thought it looked cool.
Online: Tried to input my forum username online but when I received the confirmation email Bob's heads had become semicolons, so I just stuck with that.

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:40 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
Harr, depicted in my avatar, was my character that I've gotten attached to from a failed tabletop RPG campaign.
The naming convention in her setting is that their last names are exactly twice the length of their first, so;
"Harr" is short for "Harriet", because for some reason I wanted to give her an "H" name. And "Turnpike" was the only word I could think of offhand with eight letters and two syllables. I later found out that it matched her character; a turnpike is a toll road, and she's a businesswoman. So it stuck.

My MGN name, KarmaPilcrow, came from my Pokemon Y trainer and my Animal Crossing character from long, long ago. "Karma" was the first word I thought of, and I just couldn't give a f*** when I named ¶¶¶¶¶¶.

My former username here, "Saikyoshi", was a dumb pun. "Saikyo", meaning "strongest" in Japanese, and :yoshi: .

Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:42 pm

MGN Username: ShadowAssasin2600
Can y'all stop bumping dead posts from like over a year ago? Well since this thread was revived...
3 years ago during Apex 2013 I went on twitch to watch the new 9a
I loved watching the twitch chat and I decided to make a new account after the first day
Just thought of TheRebornBowser, and people like Cleod called me ThereBornBowser for like 3 years :cry:

Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:41 pm

MGN Username: ByeOrDie
Flight or Fight
Bye or Die

Not much more to it :mrgreen:

Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:01 pm
Site Moderator

MGN Username: GBomber465
Currently Playing: SSF2, Project M and Phoenix Wright
"G" because this is the first letter of my real name.
"Bomber" because I was a big fan of the Bomberman franchise.
465 was just a random number that I thought of.

Check out my sprite gallery: http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=41157

Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:46 am

MGN Username: ShadowAssasin2600
MacAttack wrote:
My favorite game was punch out. My dad would bring down his Snes he bought, and we would play all night. I was basically the only one hype when little mac was confirmed. I knew because of the ring they were in during one of the trailers. So when i first heard of ssf2 i went to the forums to see what it was about, but i had to sign up (it urrks me not to sign up for something when i frequently go on it) but it took me like a year.
So of course i tried little mac
But it was taken. So i tried Lil instead of little. Worked fine. Use it for everything now

LilMac > Little Mac

Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:01 pm
 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6