The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:30 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
Shade and the Šeši keliai tamsoje 

Location: The Dark World, currently sitting on my Throne, Waiting for someone good at brawl to fight me.
Name: Shade
Appearance: Dark, short, hair. Medium-Build Body. Oval Skinny Face with a Scar on his chin. White Breastplate and Sholderplates under a Black Robe with splatters of red on it. One foldable sword in each Boot he wears. A Long Sword with a Red Hilt go Diagonal to the Right, a Long Short Sword with a Black Hilt going Down, and a Blue Hilt going Left. He carries a small box inside of his robe.
Abillities: He has learned various Sword Styles when fighting other opponents and tends to leave people "half-dead". He is also fond of Magic Created by his siblings.
Personallity: Very lazy, rarely serious, but when someone makes him smile, he becomes very playful.
Alignment: ???
Bio: After losing a tournament to his older brother he sought out to find his younger brother, who was currently a Commander to the King's army and was assigned to protect a Large Village, to train and Increase their power, once he got there he noticed that there was nobody in the village. He looks around and a mysterious voice asks him "Why have you come here?". He is currently known as Pirmasis kelio tamsoje.

Name: Light
Appearance: Long, spiked white hair. Wears a Black Robe with White spaltters on it. Round Skinny face with a scar on the Right Temple. Medium-Light Build. Wears a Sword with a White Hilt on his back, and a Brown Hilt Sword facing the Right. He carries a small box inside of his robe.
Abilities: Uses magic granted to him by a Newborn Angel. No one has yet to see him use his swords.
Personality: Often looking at the moon. Is very Judgemental.
Alignment: Good
Bio: After defeating his younger brother in a Tournament he had to report back to an Angel Squad.
He is currently known as Antrojo kelio tamsoje.

Name: Dark
Appearance: Heavy-Build. Wears a Black Mask with nothing on it over his head(Covers his Hair and facial Features). Is said by Shade to have a Scar on his Left Temple. Wears a black Robe. Wears a Sword on his back with a Gray Hilt. And a Sword with a Green Hilt facing the Left. He carries a small box inside of his robe.
Abilities: Uses magic granted to him by a Fallen angel. Not much else is known about him.
Personality: Serious. Often getting angry at his underlings.
Alignment: Evil
Bio: After he left Shade, not much is known about him. He is also known as Trečiasis kelias tamsoje.

All Update this later when I HAVE Slept in the past 53 hours.

I'M GOING TO BE ALL OF THE DRAGONS

Last edited by Shade on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:28 am

Why are they all named after shades of light?

Not that I find it wrong, I'm just curious.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Location: The Dark World, currently sitting on my Throne, Waiting for someone good at brawl to fight me.
Whimskull wrote:
Why are they all named after shades of light?

Not that I find it wrong, I'm just curious.

That actually has to do with what alignment they are and there are 3 more that I don't feel like adding that AREN'T Shades of light lol

I'M GOING TO BE ALL OF THE DRAGONS

Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:22 am
 [ 3 posts ]