The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:18 pm

[ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
MG CENSUS 2K19: THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST CENSUS YET 

MGN Username: snidbert63
Currently Playing: in a sandbox
Waifu: Weird Al Yankovic
Kirby and the Somewhat Decent Mirror

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:41 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Kirby and Not Really the Best Mirror on the Market but the Best One He Can Afford

Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:15 am

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
It's "Kirby & The Amazing Mirror." Get it right, you doofuses or I will show you that "I wanna ride da yosh" video. I swear to Gogeta if I here just ONE MORE RIP-OFF of "Kirby & The Amazing Mirror" I will show you that video! (That or the video of Beerus attacking Piccolo with chopsticks. :xd:)

YouTube Video:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:06 am

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Kirby & The Broken Mirror So He Gets Seven Years Of Bad Luck

Now show us that video boyo

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:15 am

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Alright then. If you wanted it, you got it.

YouTube Video:

(Click the show button and play the video.)

YouTube Video:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:20 am

MGN Username: bagrielmarmanjo
Currently Playing: SSF2, M.U.G.E.N (rarely), GBA Kirby Games, SSBC, Deltarune
Waifu: i like bepis

uNfOrTuNaTeLy YoShI cAnT rEaD

out of ideas here '-'

Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:03 am

Waifu: zero suit wario
Y'all sleeping on the true game
Kirby and the Disappointing Wall

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:40 pm

Kirb-Star wrote:
Y'all sleeping on the true game
Kirby and the Disappointing Wall

YouTube Video:

YouTube Video:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:42 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
Kirby & the useless floor

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:45 pm

Kirb-Star wrote:
Kirby & the useless floor

YouTube Video:

YouTube Video:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:59 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
Get back to census taking.

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:05 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Kirby and the really garish sort of mirror your addict grandma might have
Some1 census pls

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:38 pm
YIM WWW

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
Name: Alex
Alias(es): Tid, Captain Tid on anything where 'Tid' is already taken.
Birth City: Sydney
Years active on MG: 10 years, got dang
Favorite Videogames: Most of the Metroid series qualifies, most of the Zelda series qualifies (but particularly OoT, MM, LA), Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin (1), Portal (1), Halo (1-Reach), Melee, Cave Story, Undertale
Favorite Movies: The Iron Giant, The Breakfast Club, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Memento, Alien, Shrek 1 and 2.
Favorite TV Shows: Breaking Bad, Bojack Horseman, Avatar TLA, Hannibal
Favorite Anime: Probably still Death Note after all these years. I don't watch much Anime though.
Favorite Music: The Killers, Cage the Elephant, Ed Sheeran (sorry), Eminem (sorry), London Grammar, Lorde
Favorite Literature: We Need to Talk About Kevin, The Book Thief, Wool, all of Gillian Flynn's novels, 1984, The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. I also think the Series of Unfortunate Events novels are probably the best childrens' books that have or will ever be written. I'll always have a soft spot for Harry Potter, too, I guess.
Favorite Comics/Manga: The Bone Saga by Jeff Smith. Pokemon Adventure Manga is up there. Really enjoyed the first few years of Runaways by Marvel but I think it went downhill after the first major arc.
Favorite Fictional Skeleton: Jesus, where do you start. The undertale boys are obvious. Manny Calavera. Smiley Bone from the aforementioned Bone Saga.
Favorite Day Of The Week: Thursdays probably. I don't start work until 2:30, it's my shortest shift, and I get fridays off so I have no need to get to bed particularly early after I get home.
What was your biggest accomplishment of 2018?: I think I was able to open up a lot more emotionally to some of the people around me. I also read a lot more, and I'm closer to finishing a video game I can be paid for than I ever have been.
What would you like to accomplish in 2019?: Finish and release both of the games I'm currently working on that are WIP, Limiter! and Blockbytes. Hopefully start and finish a third.
Deepest, darkest fear: That I'm not a defined person, that I barely understand who I naturally am and everything I say and do is based on 'acting like myself' and none of it is natural or me. That's super buried and I don't touch on it often or try to give it much more thought than it deserves, it's mostly anxiety talking.
List three characters that you heavily identify with: Princess Carolyn.
What’s one thing that you’ve played/watched/experienced that changed your life?: I know it's overdone at this point, but really Undertale. You're missing so much if you don't play it.
Favorite Animal: I really like monkeys but I'm always bad at this question.
Favorite Plant: I wish I knew more about plants than I did! I'm going to say the Desert Pea.
Favorite Food: Can't go past a good steak. Big pasta fan.
Favorite Beverage: Kahlua is my favourite alcohol. Love a good iced coffee.
If you could have one superpower, which one and why?: I think mind reading. I'm sure I'd regret it, it's the ultimate scifi monkey's paw wish gone wrong power, but I've never been able to dissuade myself from wanting this power.
What is your biggest aspiration?: I have video games that I can point to and say 'I am the person I am specifically because I played these games and I am glad for it'. I want someone somewhere to say that about a video game I make one day.
Can you play a musical instrument?: I used to be able to play violin! It's been so so many years now that the answer's no, though.
What’s one thing that everybody seems to like that you just don’t get?: Post Malone.
How many languages can you speak?: Natively just C++ but I'm fairly fluent in both actionscript 2 and 3.
Favorite Websites: Twitter's really good mostly. I quite like Reddit.
Favorite subject in school: software
Do you consider yourself intelligent?: I think so?
Favorite Meme: the melee break the targets videos are so f*** funny to me and i dont know why really
Favorite Sport / Sports Team: The only sport I've ever gotten a real kick out of watching is Tennis. It's a lot like Melee, actually,
What do you value most in friends/partners?: I think empathy is huge in more ways than are obvious. I think very few people have a natural tendency to look at a situation, minor or major, from another person's perspective without having to be asked to do that, and I think people who are like that have the capacity to build really strong friendships. All my closest friends are like this and I think that's why they've been the ones who have stuck around.
2D Sonic or 3D Sonic?: honestly, luke
Favorite Sonic Character: charmy the bee.
Who’s your favorite voice actor for Sonic The hedgehog?: whoever was in brawl is the one i usually hear in my head
Favorite Console(s): Gamecube. I think I'm going to value my Switch for a long time too, though. But the gamecube is very special.
Do you believe in ghosts?: Nah
Can you cook?: Yeah some stuff, I'm not ultra proud at all but I have enough things I know how to make to not get bored and I'm comfortable enough when I ever want to cook for my partner that I won't mess it up.
Can you climb a tree with branches?: There's a lot to unpack here, but I think if it's not stupidly challenging then yeah probably
Can you climb a tree without branches?: Proooobably not.
Are you pro-breakfast or anti-breakfast?: I'm pro breakfast but I've let myself down the last few months and have regressed to just drinking a coffee before work like a chump.
Are you voting for Ron Paul in the 2008 Republican Primary?: Only if he comes to australia to run it!
Did you pick Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee?: I think I picked hitmonlee. I'm proud of young me, for this.
What's your favorite Megaman series? (Classic, X, etc): Classic for sure. I really like the first few X games too though.
Biggie or Tupac?: Tupac.
Do you like sweaters?: I have one I really like, I don't usually go for them.
You're going bungee jumping for the first time. Since it's scary, you decide to test the jump with a doll... And the bungee cord snaps! Will you still try to make a jump anyway?: luke what cool answers did you expect from this question
How do you cope with the pain of existence?: Jesus, I don't know that I do, always. Good company and video games help.
What is your favorite decade of music?: Probably the 00s. I don't listen to a lot of music really.
Favorite decade of film?: the movies I like are really from all over the place. i guess the late 90s early 00s.
What is the least attractive quality someone can possess?: self obsession. by extension, the opposite of the thing i was describing earlier. you need to be able to look at the world from other people's eyes.
Favorite Candy?: i don't like much candy but i am a f*** sucker for donuts.
What, in your opinion, is your biggest weakness?: I think I do myself a lot of harm by overanalysing things. I spend a lot of time in my own head.
Biggest strength?: I think I'm literally the most empathic person on the planet to a fault. I really genuinely think that no matter what kind of person you are I can always rationalise pretty well where you're coming from and what you're about. It means I end up being devil's advocate in a lot of arguments in real life for stuff I don't really even agree with personally, though.
Favorite Metal Gear Solid game?: 2, and Revengeance.
Favorite Kirby game?: Kirby 64 baby.
What’s one game you wish everyone would play?: Gonna swerve the obvious Undertale answer here and say Portal 1 actually. I think it's more universally appealing, even to non-gamers. I think everyone gets something out of Portal.
Favorite Microsoft™ Windows™ operating system?: I genuinely really knew what s*** was about back in XP. I didn't even hate vista because most of the s*** you needed was set up the same way as in XP. Since then I have NOT known what s*** is about.
Steampunk or Cyberpunk?: Steampunk.
Would you say that time is linear, cyclical, or something abstract?: People smarter than me that have spent huge portions of their lives on learning about this still don't really know, so that's my genuine answer. My gut understanding was that it was a construct that couldn't be measured and didn't exist and stuff just happens and changes and time is just how we perceive that change, but turns out relativity is WILD and space and time are the same thing? I've spent a lot of time on wikipedia about this and i don't really get it but boy was my gut understanding not correct apparently
Would you rather be stranded on an island with a mermaid or a reverse mermaid?: Mermaid for sure. Sex is cool, but so is not interacting with a human-sized fish head.
What’s the grossest thing?: kidney stones
Favorite letter of the alphabet?: F
Favorite number?: Partial to 15 and I don't know why
Favorite Emoji?: love the 'hmm' face.
Favorite MG Emoticon?: :gameandwatch: MOM DID YOU TURN OFF THE INTERNET
Would you rather have sex with your girlfriend in your dad’s body or your dad in your girlfriend’s body?: I guess the former but I couldn't go through with it probably
Did you use Wild Wild Wasteland in Fallout: New Vegas?: i never played NV
What kind of perks/traits do you like to pick in RPGs?: Charisma, luck, all the wacky bonus s*** that lets you minmax interactions with NPCs or have crazy s*** regularly happen
If you had to choose, would you rather be blind or deaf?: deaf, I think.
Favorite album by a Wu Tang Clan member?: overestimating my knowledge here luke
What's your favorite song that you first heard because it was part of the licensed soundtrack in a video game?: null
Favorite video game OST?: brawl's is canonically 'the best' but tetrisphere is somethign special
Order the Paper Mario games from best to worst: thousand year door, paper mario 64, super, the other ones
Favorite Mario Party?: the very first one baby. nothing fun or funny happens in them any more and they're all way too fair to the good players.
Favorite Mario Kart?: I got the most play out of 7, I think. Streetpass + time trials was a huge combo. I liked DS a lot for adding a mission mode and being generally a lot braver with the series than they have been since.
Favorite Smash Bros?: Melee, of course
Favorite Star Wars film?: Empire
What's the dumbest thing in the star wars extended universe you've heard about?: Probably have to give it to Luuke.
Is origami cool or lame?: very cool
Do you like raisins?: chocolate chip sad surprise miss me with that.
What's your favorite christmas movie that isn't Die Hard? Yeah it's a good movie but it's such a played out "alternative" answer come on: Gremlins
What’s your favorite RTS game?: Pikmin I guess? I like command and conquer actually
What’s your favorite word that rhymes with “Luke”?: Nuke
Who would win in a fight, Robocop or Terminator?: terminator
Do you prefer digital or physical media?: physical, but increasingly digital
What’s your favorite flag?: i really do like the simplicity of the japanese flag, but honestly the usa flag is so stupidly iconic and proud of itself that i have to award it some kind of points
Favorite video game gun?: I really like the cutter weapon in Dead Space
Any conspiracy theories you believe in?: Not really that I can think of.
Give me your hottest take: people generally overvalue 'hard' work
What’s the correct way to hang a toilet paper roll?: so that the part you pull is furthest from the wall
Meyers Briggs Personality type: I actually did one of these not that long ago so thank CHRIST i dont have to do one now at the end of this long survey, I'm ENTP apparently
D&D Alignment: I think I'm neutral good.
Who is your "I’m not a furry, but" character?: I'm not a furry but they made jessica rabbit hot on purpose.
If you could travel back in time, would you kill baby Hitler?: Look I think no at this point? I don't know time travel is too scary.
Do you like water levels?: More often than I like ice levels!
Do you like ice levels?: Not really!
Look to your right. What do you see?: My desk is in the right corner of my room so unfortunately a wall. My switch is next to my monitor I guess.
Boxers or Briefs?: Briefs.
Who is your biggest inspiration?: Toby Fox has to be up there. Absurd level of writing talent and just figured out what he wanted to make and made it, changed peoples lives.
What’s the most underrated game you can think of?: Yoshi's Story 64. Everyone hated it and those people suck. People don't even really speedrun this very actively. What the hell? It's very good.
Describe yourself the best you can with one word: overwhelmed.
Post your contact info here, if you wish (discord, twitter, msn username, etc): @TidFriction on twitter!
This space is reserved for any information you would like to include on your census form:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:39 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
the wu tang question was mine, and the fact that almost nobody can answer it is driving me to take up smoking

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:19 am
Site Moderator

Tid wrote:
Who is your "I’m not a furry, but" character?: I'm not a furry but they made jessica rabbit hot on purpose.

jessica rabbit is not furry. are you thinking about the rabbit from space jam

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:07 pm
 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next