The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:12 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
futuristic RP Idea 

Location: close enough to earth for internet, but far enough away that you've never seen my planet
Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
I thought I would start a futuristic RP called The L.O.R.D. of H.A.I.T. , but was wondering if anyone would be interested in being in it. here is my idea:

The Villains are Lightning Overlord's Rod of Death (L.O.R.D.) robots called Humanoid Automatons Icapable of Thought (H.A.I.T.) units. their actions would be controlled by me and the RPers that I give permission.

The Heroes would be the humans and robots created by said humans along with my character H.A.I.T.#487 one of the few H.A.I.T. units who was wired to help humanity destroy the L.O.R.D. Corp.

if anyone wants to be a Villain character, PM me a villain bio in this fashion:

Name:
Appearance:
Weapons of choice:
Origin:
Traits:

for heroes I accept any form of bio.

Critisism is welcome.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Currently Playing: nothing anymore
I would be interested but first
1.Give us an interesting storyline.
2.Give us the setting(time, location)
3.There is a guide to making successful rps, check it out to improve this.
Do this all and I would happily join.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Location: close enough to earth for internet, but far enough away that you've never seen my planet
This is the storyline starter:
Year: 2837
Setting:Arzanon Galaxy, Planet Fiernal

:Data Transmission start:

This is what I know. The last Great War has led to one organization known as The L.O.R.D. Corp. being the sole ruler of the entire Galaxy. They enforce the law with H.A.I.T. Units that are programed to seek out and destroy anyone who breaks the law. A few people have banded together to stop this evil corporation from indefinate rule and have been building robots to combat this powerful foe. I am H.A.I.T.#487. My sole purpose is to bring L.O.R.D. to its knees and avenge the death of the man who created me. If you get in my way, you WILL DIE.

:Data Transmission over:

the man stared into the night sky for a moment. "He couldn't have gone far. Anialate him." he said to the two dark figures behind him. half a second later they were gone.

any and all ideas or critics are welcome. I will post the RP rules as the first post in -The L.O.R.D. of H.A.I.T.- in the RPG section.

Last edited by JDizzle383 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:57 am

Currently Playing: nothing anymore
Still a couple of problems...

Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Hypersmiley wrote:
Still a couple of problems...

this RP will be primarily set in the Arzanon Galaxy in the year 2837. it is intended to be a war torn galaxy full of Lightning Overlord's Rod of Death (L.O.R.D.) robots called Humanoid Automaton Incapable of Thought (H.A.I.T.) units. human characters are welcome, but it is a futuristic RP so NO elves. alien species are also allowed, but PM me with a Species Bio first. I will delegate NPC's to myself and the FIRST TWO people to post an accepted bio.

"Attempt 63 of H.A.I.T. memory hack, wire system 7, final test run." The man carfully looked over his blueprints before proceeding. "I must be careful. The L.O.R.D. Corp. has no idea that I've secretly been modifying their robots behind their backs. Just one more wire. And now I will turn the switch and this should work."

"H.A.I.T. #487 System Boot Up Starting"

"Statement: You are illegaly altering my systems. contacting H.A.I.T. authority units."

The man stared in horror "No, don't! This wasn't supposed to happen!" The doors to the room crashed open and two H.A.I.T. units grabbed the man and dragged him out of the room. As he was being dragged out he shouted "487, please help me, I created y-." he was injected with fast-acting poison before he could finish. As soon as the poison went into effect, #487 immediately grabbed one of the H.A.I.T. units and ripped its left arm off. He then proceeded to smash the second unit's head into a crumpled pile of wires. An alarm sounded as he ran to the factory's hangar, got into the nearest ship and flew away.

EDIT: H.A.I.T. #487 Origin: He was created as one of the Lightning Overlord's Rod of Death (L.O.R.D) Corporation's personal law enforcement officers, but was wired differently than the other automatons. Unfortunatly the man who built him was murderd shortly after his creation, which set off a trigger switch in his motherboard that gave him some form of human emotion and a burning desire to destroy the leader of L.O.R.D and free the humans from his tyranical rule.- Does this help?

Attachments:
File comment: Map of Known Planets. (others will be discovered while RPing)
ArzanonGalaxy.jpg
ArzanonGalaxy.jpg [ 86.31 KiB | Viewed 2295 times ]
Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:19 pm
 [ 5 posts ]