The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:36 pm

[ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Superhuman: The Hunt 

Currently Playing: The Game
((Doro, I'm assuming you're in the same town as Green and I.))
Upon hearing that, he wolfed most of it down as fast as he could in front of Wyatt. The waitress was long gone and nobody could possible over hear their conversation clearly.

"Yes," he finally said.

There was a small piece left along with some crumbs on the plate. He pushed it towards the centre of the table. As he did so, the phone rang. Looking at it, he saw that somebody had turned off his transmitter. Mieville quickly looked for the last known location and ID of the signal.

"Crap, Kuru is in town," he muttered audibly before stating clearly his intentions, "Wyatt, I'm going to check the police station, I need you to stay here and monitor that booth over there while I get the sheriff or something. Those four look like they may be who we think they are. If Kuru does anything stupid, their safety takes priority. Got it?"

Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:54 am

((Your assumption is correct Thai))

Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:01 pm
Site Moderator

Wyatt stared at the frantic eating of Mieville, leaving only a single, tiny hash brown. Since having a grudge wouldn't really help, he ate it without complaints.

"Kuru? Sure, this could even help us out." he replied. If Mieville was going to ask about that comment, Wyatt would've completely ignored it, only focusing on the four and any signs of Kuru.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:05 am

To successfully befriend their targets was preferably to "befriending" the crap out of them. The moral high-ground was always something that was useful, especially in everyday society. Wyatt seemed to understand his point and Mieville made a note to offer the man a pint later. As he walked out, he took the communicator and searched through the legal documents that it could forge for him. The Facility had perks like that. For now, he contented himself with fabricating an identity befitting his new alias, the bail agent. Quickly and effortlessly, the documents and national databases were modified for two new entries. One for him and the other his partner, to whom he forwarded the information. Mieville followed the waitress' instruction as best as he could and he found himself in front of the humble police station. There was no time to waste he thought as he stepped inside.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:30 am

OOC: Where's Kiki?

Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:40 pm
Site Admin

OOC: Sorry I've been really busy getting ready for a trip I'm going on for the rest of the week D:Though my laptop might give me a connection in the hotel. I was also waiting to see if Ray or his sister or Helmic would post anyways....

An old policeman dressed in a brown uniform had his police hat pulled over his eyes, and the back of his chair leaned up against a wall. Nothing ever happened in town there was never anything to worry about. He snored while the sheriff, a busybody, continued to search through various different folders. A fan blew in the room shaking bits of loose papers as it turned into their direction.

The sheriff looked up at the sound of someone entering the station. Sitting erect and with a friendly smile he made sure the small sign on his desk that showed his name “Sheriff William Laterfer” was facing in the direction of the stranger.

“What can I do for you today, stranger?” he asked friendly.

The bartender nodded and got what the man required. Others in the bar looked at the stranger with expressions of suspicion. The people who hung out in the bar disliked visitors and felt that the strange man had no right to enter and act like he had been here before. They mumbled in quiet groups, though some of the men kept the man within their peripheral vision. Sliding the man a glass, he washed some of the glasses that had just been rinsed.

“So what’chya doin’ in these parts?” he asked in the accustomed barkeeper’s friendliness.

Jason stirred, and groaned as he got up off of the ground. He had an uncomfortable crick in his neck and massaged it with the tips of his fingers while getting up. He pressed his hands to the walls. They felt cool, he breathed out slowly and the room became drastically warmer. There were two guards outside of his room. They hadn’t bothered to check on him the entire time. He created a small sized ball of fire, and lobbed it experimentally to one of the walls. The flame dissipated though there was a clear scorch mark. He sighed, waiting for the comforting presence of the telepath who created illusions.

The scent of pizza spun around Lucasta and Hammurabi as they entered the pizza parlour. A skinny young man who stood with a slouched back looked over at them with a bored expression. Behind in the kitchens a buffer looking man burst through the doors, with a large smile. “Welcome to Vertuli’s Pizza” he said “What would you like to have today? All our pizzas are fresh.”

Huntress smiled, the boy had done exactly what she wanted him to do. He had grabbed the belt, in a split second the belt glowed and his hand was magnetically attracted to the belt, it began to drain most of the electricity form his body rapidly. He kicked out at her, she grabbed his foot raising it higher and higher, until it was about at a 130degrees angle from his other leg.

“Let’s see if you can do the splits” she said coldly.

Esther continued to watch silently, she felt sorry for the boy, but she knew he was crazy. He was either going to be captured or killed sooner or later.

Huntress’ ear perked up while she held the boy’s leg in the air, holding him so that he wouldn’t fall to the ground, yet. She heard someone approaching the clearing, someone who was clearly not paying attention to their footfalls. She smiled. As soon as she was done with the boy she’d go after that person.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:10 pm

A grin appeared on Hammurabi's face. He hadn't been greeted like that in years, and it was a nice change of pace for him. "What can I get for twenty dollars?" He asked the man behind the counter. "It's all I have at the moment, because we just came into town for a small trip." He lied, not sure he should explain the compound to anyone.

Lucasta was constantly scanning the inside decor of the pizza parlor wide eyed. She had never seen such warm colored walls because she lived in dark grey rooms most of her life. She was excited and happy. "Hammurabi, this place is nice! I hope we can live in a place like this someday!" she projected.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Kuru, took his drink without looking at the bartender. Then the man spoke, “So what’chya doin’ in these parts?” He turned to the bartender.

"Just hunting down some escapes, from a hidden facility in the forest. Some weird adults and children that were subjects of mine. Happen to see any come by?" Kuru finished his statement with a laugh. He looked directly into the man's eyes upon asking that question, even though the tender would never know due to the mirrored goggles Kuru wore always.

Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:51 pm

“What can I do for you today, stranger?” the Sheriff asked in a friendly manner as Mieville stepped in.

The other law enforcement officer in the office implied the lack of any noteworthy events in this sleepy town. Well they were in for a rude awakening.

Surprise number one,

"I'm here to report some missing, possibly kidnapped, children," Mieville said with a straight face.

Surprise number two,

"I have reason to suspect that the perpetrator may be in this very town," Mieville continued.

Mieville let it all sink in as the fan continued to whir noisily by. He took out the comm device and started to navigate the list, organising the adult looking ones in to another which he named "Suspects". As he did so, he wondered what kind of trouble Kuru could be stirring up. He wished to get this resolved before he'd have a situation that he could no longer control.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:10 am

Luther twirled the colors of the flame, dancing between blues and greens. He let the fireball hit the wall like a pebble disturbed a calm pond, ripples softly animating the cell with aquatic reflections. "Do you plan on talking?"

Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:26 am

Currently Playing: Vanquish
OOC: Bawww...I've been a lazy arse..anybody care to tell me where ya'll are at?

Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:10 pm

Ray couldn't get his hands off the belt it was being attracted to his hand like magnet and as he kicked she was able to keep her balance and grab his leg and began rising it cruley, Suddenly he felt his energy being drained right into the belt he knew that he have to move before his remaining energy get sucked, He jumped and grabbed the nearest thing he can reach her face and began to send the electricity he can still control out of his hand so she would at least let go of the button in her belt.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:23 pm
Site Moderator

Wyatt waited. Then, feeling impatient, he strolled over to the four, as non threatening as possible. "Mind if I sit with you? My partner left, and company's good." he said, with a friendly grin.

Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:24 am
Site Admin

OOC: Never fear this is going back up just need to PM everyone who hasn't yet responded.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:00 pm
Site Admin

Ira's feet moved to their own accord as he approached Edmund.

"I didn't know the big guy driving the truck and I'm not sure who you are but if you're here to help all of us in some way, we need to know if we can trust you.

"What would really help is a plan and a safe place to stay"
Ira looked down to see that Yuri was already dozing off

"At least for a night to gather our thoughts"

Ira tried to put as much strength into his words as possible to hide the sound of his pounding heart

Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:02 pm
 [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next