The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 1:36 am

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 2471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123 ... 165  Next
Super Mario Bros. 

Currently Playing: Project M, made by likable human beings, unlike another project...!
Even I, in my all evil ahole trolling galore will says "PETA is s*** insane"

Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Byllant wrote:
I'm still thinking what people thinks of the new cat suit.

[ Image ]

I think it's good, but like the Acorn Mushroom, it doesn't really bring anything groundbreaking to the table (compared to Galaxy's power-ups).

----
talesoffan wrote:
Even I, in my all evil ahole trolling galore will says "PETA is s#%$& insane"

Funny. I was thinking of how PETA would react when Ninty announced the Cat Suit.

:snack: Let the ranting begin.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:30 pm

Phin68 wrote:
I think it's good, but like the Acorn Mushroom, it doesn't really bring anything groundbreaking to the table (compared to Galaxy's power-ups).

Really? Being able to run up walls at any time isnt groundbreaking to you? This in a game that is not Galaxy.

Well regardless, im glad to see its finally a new powerup that isnt a Mushroom or Flower derivative.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:05 pm

Thundaga_T2 wrote:
Phin68 wrote:

Really? Being able to run up walls at any time isnt groundbreaking to you?

You can run up walls with the mini mushroom in New Super Mario Bros U. :?

Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:19 am

Good thing the english website didn't get touched with the idiocity that was flowing through the spanish sources, XDD

Aparently some website said that Miyamoto on a interview during Pikmin 3 launch, said that Mario and luigi weren't planned to be brothers, but "lovers" and saying every element on the game implied homosexuality..........yeah really ridiculous. And obviously it was fake from a joke website..........Obviously, but more incredible is how so many spanish website (and persons) fell into that idiocity, LMAO

Source (in spanish): http://www.levelup.com/noticias/31595/Nota-sobre-supuesta-homosexualidad-de-Mario-es-falsa/

Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:00 pm

MGN Username: Byllant
Currently Playing: A lot of Nintendo games as if there's no end.
I also got notified by those new and I was like: WTF? the site who started it was "Diario Seminal", pretty stupid how this hoax was beleived to be truth when the name of the site is even a joke (seminal is for s****) and that the rest of, supposely, professional news site blatantly copy & pasted the note, even the second biggest TV broadcast network of Mexico, "Azteca Noticias" posted the note, you can now tell by yourself how this sites actually handle their supposed professional sources. Of course the note was fake.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:51 pm

Currently Playing: with power. Nintendo power.
I just got Dream Team today, and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't the sexiest Mario and Luigi game I've ever played. The villain is kinda generic in terms of design, and I keep forgetting his name, but he's still got a nice style for that. Plus, they introduce some crazy new mechanics in the dream world, both in gameplay and in combat, but one of the most interesting changes is that there's now a challenge list for battles, like get only excellent hits for a full fight, or dodge 10 attacks in a row.

Also, they changed the saving system so that you can save at any time outside of battle now. But at the same time, they kept the save blocks. I kinda like it. It reminds me that I should save.

I just got Kid Icarus.
And it is ridicarus.

I should warn you for that

Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Well thats kinda pointless, unless the save anytime thing is a quicksave function.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:32 pm

Currently Playing: Apple
Waifu: Apple
i would probs only use it when my battery is dieing and use the save blocks everyother time

I AM APPLE

Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:38 am

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
it is super weird that save blocks are still in when you can literally save any time with a button on the bottom screen
i guess it's true that it reminds me to save but no other rpg in the world does that lol

Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:07 am

So, list of all the new features so far in Dream Team, where I am:
- That thing I mentioned about the saving
- Your stache doesn't get exp from leveling up anymore, instead you have to use your bonus exp when you level up to increase it
- Every time you rank up, you get to choose one of several bonuses, such as extra equipment room or boosted health exp each level
- Badges are the same as Bowser's Inside Story, except you can hold up to two charges and use them at any time
- Enemies don't die until you finish your attack, so you can get an Excellent from an enemy with 1 HP
- Bros. Attacks work the same as BIS, but the two bros needs to collect ten Attack Pieces each. So if Mario gets 10 pieces, he can start the attack, but Luigi still needs to get 10 pieces to start it himself
- You don't drop coins anymore from running away, not that I've seen
- I mentioned the challenge list too
- In Dream battles, Dreamy Luigi goes inside Mario. This means three changes:
-- When Mario jumps or hammers, several Luiginoids come out of him to deal extra damage to large groups of enemies (and every Dream battle has a large group of enemies)
-- Mario can now move around when counterattacking with the circle pad as well as jumping and hammering
-- Instead of Bros. Attacks, they use Luiginary Attacks, more or less the Bowser Minion Attacks of this game. The first one you get uses the 3DS gyroscope.

I just got Kid Icarus.
And it is ridicarus.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:22 am

MGN Username: Byllant
Currently Playing: A lot of Nintendo games as if there's no end.
Hey guys: wasn't a Mario & Luigi RPG topic somewhere in the Gaming section? you should discuss Super Mario platform games here only.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:38 pm

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
sir raptor the mario/luigi bros attack pieces thing is actually them getting different bros attacks, it's not just that they initiate the same one. there are minor differences between like red shell and green shell for example

Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:27 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: ElvisDitto
Is Dream Team longer (as in 'how long does it take to casually stroll through the story') then Bowsers Inside Story? Whilst I love Bowser's Inside Story I felt like it was a bit on the short side.

I haven't really used my 3DS as of lately, I'm considering picking up Dream team though, since I'm a huge Luigi fan.

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:29 pm

Tid wrote:
sir raptor the mario/luigi bros attack pieces thing is actually them getting different bros attacks, it's not just that they initiate the same one. there are minor differences between like red shell and green shell for example

Yeah, I got the Fire Flower and the Bye Bye Cannon already.

I just got Kid Icarus.
And it is ridicarus.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:06 pm
 [ 2471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123 ... 165  Next