The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:37 pm

[ 941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia XV: SSBMafia! [ GAME! ] 
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
GAME!

This game's winner is...
RED TEAM!

ImageImage
Image Image

Dephius (Wolf), King Kyuubit (R.O.B.), Terra (Lucas) and TheOneWhoKnocks (Ganondorf) emerge victorious.

YouTube Video:

Thanks for Playing!
Awards, night actions, and all that good stuff coming soon to a post near you.

Thu May 16, 2013 5:01 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
yea

Thu May 16, 2013 5:05 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
Wow that was such a great game. Thank you Deph for once again finishing a game for the team

Deph and I would like to host next, we should be able to have it up Saturday night, but if not, Sunday

AMA

Thu May 16, 2013 5:07 pm

My role was underpowered as f*** anyway

two uses for counter and i can't even use it on myself??

Thu May 16, 2013 5:10 pm
BR Member

Lucina wrote:
My role was underpowered as f#%$& anyway

two uses for counter and i can't even use it on myself??

The reason for that was Kirby possibly copying you. That little puffball made balancing the other town roles quite difficult.

It was a good role, it just sucks that you died so early.

Thu May 16, 2013 5:19 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/NEBKh58FRbv
We basically killed you on accident lmao

AMA

Thu May 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Fig. 1 — Kyuubit observes Densetsu killing himself, letting the Mafia win the game.

First time playing as maf (and first time winning as maf, too!). Was pretty fun, though I did make a few mistakes that I'll need to keep in mind for next time I'm maf.

Thanks to the rest of my team for being great.
Thanks to the town for not lynching me even though pretty much everyone at one point said they thought I was suspicious.
Thanks to Blood for letting everyone know how unreliable he thought his ability was. (and to 135 for making it so he couldn't vote for me anyway)
Thanks to Den for ending the game in the most hilarious way.

Probably going to give the next game a miss though, I'm planning on doing some stuff IRL soon that might mean I'll be on the forums less. Inactivity is the biggest issue with Mafia games here so yeah

Thu May 16, 2013 5:23 pm
BR Member

Roles

Roles: show
1. [:] : Town : Kirby

You are Kirby, pudgy defender of Dreamland and all that is sweet! (Providing you get to eat it afterwards.) Your unique powers of copyright infringement copying other peoples’ unique powers will be crucial to success in your fight against the Red Team.

Active ability

Inhale: During the day, you may select a player. After the lynch, you will receive a power based on their primary ability.

Mix Kirby: If you wish, instead of copying a power you may chose to mix two powers that you have acquired previously. The resulting power will be added to your night action repertoire.

Kirby: At night, you may chose any one of your copied powers or mixes to use.

Victory condition
You are a member of the Green Team (Town). You win when all threats to your team have been knocked out.

2. Lucina : Town : Marth

You are Marth, exiled prince and chick magnet. Your travels have brought you to the realm of the Smash Brothers, currently under siege by the shadowy Red Team. Being the dashing hero that you are, it is only fitting that you lend a hand. After all, there may be ladies watching.

Active ability

Counter: Every night, you may chose a player to protect. Any and all actions aimed towards your chosen player will instead target their original user. You may use this ability only twice over the course of the game. After all, you wouldn’t want to mess up your gorgeous hair.

Victory condition
You are a member of the Green Team (Town). You win when all threats to your team have been knocked out.

3. 194 : Town : Ice Climbers

You are Popo, conqueror of mountains and defender of the Smash Brothers world! Of course, you can’t possibly handle these monumental tasks on your own. You need a partner!

Active abilities

Be my Nana?: On Night 1, you may choose any player in the game to be your fellow ice climber. You will not be informed of their alignment, nor they of yours.

Blizzard: Freeze them in their tracks! No one can get up to no good if they are stuck in a block of ice! At night, you may chose a player to freeze. They will be unable to perform actions.

Passive abilities

Team talk: Once you pick a player to be Nana, a private quicktopic will be provided for the two of you to communicate at night.

The will to survive: If Nana dies, you will continue to live, though all your powers will be lost. Unfortunately, Nana does not have the same iron will. If you die, she will mourn for you until she dies of hypothermia.

Victory condition

4. Dephius : Mafia : Wolf

You are Wolf O’Donnell, leader of Star Wolf and perpetual rival of Fox McCloud. For the moment, however, you have bigger fish to fry. The Green Team is out to KO you and your crewmates Lucas (Terra), Ganondorf (TheOneWhoKnocks) and R.O.B. (King Kyuubit). But you can’t let them do that, Star Wolf.

Active abilities

Inside information: At night, choose a player. You will be informed of their primary active ability.

Reflector: At night, choose two players, A and B. Any actions targeting A will be redirected to B. Actions targeting B will still target B.

Wolf Flash: Your version of the factional kill. Much too speedy for anyone to follow. (You cannot be seen by trackers.)

Victory condition
You are a member of the Red Team (Mafia). You win when it is logically impossible for any more of your teammates to be knocked out.

You can chat with your allies here: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/NEBKh58FRbv

5. Blood : Town : Mr. Game and Watch

You are Mr. Game and Watch, two-dimensional resident of the Smash Brothers world. Your personality may be a bit flat, but your judgement is flawless. Lead the Green Team to victory by condemning the opposition with your powerful hammer! BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Active abilities

Judgment: Every night, you may select a player to judge. The effect of your judgement hammer is determined by chance. There are nine possible results, listed below.

1: 10% (one vote) is added to your damage counter for the next day. No effect on target.
2: You find out whether someone performed an action on your target.
3: You find out what types of actions, if any, were performed on your target that night.
4: You find out what type of action, if any, your target performed that night.
5: You find out whether your target visited anyone that night.
6: You find out whether your target was visited by anyone that night.
7: You find out what series of games your target is from.
8: You find out whether your target is innocent or guilty.
9: You find out what team your target belongs to.

A number that appeared in the last two judgements cannot be rolled again. Every number has an equal one in seven chance to appear, provided it was not among the previous two. The first number rolled cannot be a 1 or a 2. The second number cannot be a 1.

Victory condition

6. 135 : Town : Falco

You are Falco Lombardi, ace Arwing pilot. Personally, you prefer the air, but you’re ready to slug it out on the ground in order to eliminate the dangerous Red Team that threatens to take over the world of Smash Brothers. Your trusty laser pistol and reflector will prove invaluable tools in completing this mission.

Active abilities

Laser Lockdown: At night, you may chose a player to pelt with lasers. They will have so much trouble getting around them that they won’t be able to attack anyone the next day. (They will lose their vote.)

Hands off my bread!: At night, you may chose a player to become your prey. No one will be able to vote for them the next day until you do so.

You are limited to one action a night.

Victory condition

7. Deciton_Reven : Town : Ness

You are Ness, a little boy from Onett with strong psychic powers. Use the techniques that you learned from Paula to lead the Green Team to victory!

Active abilities

PK Flash: At night, you may chose a player and begin charging PK Flash. If you are lynched the following day, your great psychic explosion will go off, KOing the person you chose previously. Extremely dangerous. Keep out of reach of small children. Use with caution.

PSI Magnet: At night, you may chose a player. If they vote for you your damage counter will go down instead of up.

You may perform only one action on any given night.

Victory condition

8. King Kyuubit : Mafia : R.O.B.

You are R.O.B., the Robotic Operating Buddy that pulled Nintendo out of the video game crash of 1983. Now, you are being called on once again to save the world of Smash Brothers from the Green Team, a friendly-faced menace that can’t possibly have the company’s best interests at heart! Along with your teammates Lucas (Terra), Ganondorf (TheOneWhoKnocks) and Wolf O’Donnell (Dephius), you must rid the game of these green pests! BOOP!

Active abilities

Gyroscope: Every night, you may place a gyroscope on a living player. Anyone that visits that player will see an additional 10% (one vote) tacked on to their damage counter the following day. However, if the day in question is LyLo, the gyroscope will have no effect.

Robo Beam: Your version of the factional KO. A deadly sniping laser fires from your eyes. No one will know what hit them. (You cannot be seen by watchers when you perform the KO.)

Hyper Robo Beam: If Robo Beam goes unused for three consecutive nights, the next use is guaranteed to KO its target, ignoring roleblockers, doctors and anything inbetween.

Victory condition
You are a member of the Red Team (Mafia). You win when it is logically impossible for any more of your teammates to be knocked out.

9. Mr. Shoop : Town : Ike

You are Ike, fearless leader of the Greil Mercenaries. You have been called upon to defend the Smash Brothers world from the Red Team. They’ll get no sympathy from you!

Passive ability

I fight for my friends: You know that there is another Ike in the game. They have the same abilities as you.

Active ability

Eruption: At night, you may select a player on which to use Eruption. If both you and the other Ike chose the same target, that player will be KOed.

Victory condition

10. Terra : Mafia : Lucas

You are Lucas, an emotional little boy from Tazmily Village. The Green Team has been picking on you for being a sissy. You’ll show them! With your psychic powers and your friends Ganondorf (TheOneWhoKnocks), R.O.B. (King Kyuubit) and Wolf O’Donnell (Dephius), you’re sure to achieve victory!

PK Freeze 1: At night, select one player. Cold winds will surround them, encasing them in ice and preventing them from moving.

PK Freeze 2: Alternatively, using PK Freeze on one of your allies will form an ice wall in front of them, preventing anyone from knocking them out.

PK Love: Your most powerful attack. Channel the forces of love to... absolutely destroy the target of your choice...? This ability is unstoppable and replaces the factional KO. Only usable once over the course of the game.

Victory condition

11. Crabby : Town : Ike

You are Ike, fearless leader of the Greil Mercenaries. You have been called upon to defend the Smash Brothers world from the Red Team. They’ll get no sympathy from you!

Passive ability

I fight for my friends: You know that there is another Ike in the game. They have the same abilities as you.

Active ability

Eruption: At night, you may select a player on which to use Eruption. If both you and the other Ike chose the same target, that player will be KOed.

Victory condition

12. King Arthur : Town : Toon Link

You are Toon Link, cat-eyed, green-clad Hero of Hyrule! A greater danger than ever before lurks on the horizon, threatening to engulf not only your beloved kingdom, but the entire Smash Realm! Only with your bag full of tools can you hope to halt the advances of the dastardly Red Team!

Active abilities

Fire Arrows: At night, you may select a player and shoot fire arrows around them. Anyone who visits them will be easily identifiable by their smoking feet.

Hook Shot: At night, you may select a player to pull towards yourself. Actions targeting them will fail, but actions targeting you will affect you both.

Bomb: As long as at least six days remain before the deadline, you may PM the moderator the name of a player other than yourself and throw them a bomb. All votes are reset. Players will be informed that there is a bomb in the game, that if any one person holds onto it for more than 48 hours it will explode, and that it will explode when the deadline is reached, KOing the person holding it. You may use this ability once.

Victory condition

13. TheOneWhoKnocks : Mafia : Ganondorf

You are Ganondorf, the King of Evil himself. You’re here to chokeslam people and steal the Triforce, and baby you’ve already got the Triforce. Least ways the only important part. Who needs Courage and Wisdom? Now you’re playing with POWER!

Your minions are Lucas (Terra), R.O.B. (King Kyuubit) and Wolf O’Donnell (Dephius). Incompetent as they may be, you will need to work together in order to eliminate the Green Team and fulfill your destiny!

Active abilities

Warlock Punch: At night, you may select a player. If, for any reason, no one is lynched the following day, your target will be hit by your powerful attack and insta-KOed. You can use this ability on Night 0.

Flame Choke: At any point in a day phase, provided it is before the moderator has initiated twilight, you may post Flame Choke: Player name in the game thread. Both you and your target will be KOed. Use of this ability ends the day.

Passive ability

Crazy Meat Mountain: You are completely invulnerable on any night that you perform the factional KO.

Smooth Talker: Despite your habit of laughing in a meticulously manly and menacing manner, you have managed to convince everyone that you are on the Green Team. You appear innocent to investigations. Go figure.

Victory condition

14. Densetsu : Third party : Pichu

You are Pichu, the cutest pokémon ever to grace the world of Smash Brothers. And yet, no one appreciates you. In fact, they never have. Stuck at the bottom of the tier list, you’re the butt of all the jokes, one half of the matchup that no one can take seriously. Are you going to put up with that? Don’t they realize your potential? No. Screw the Green Team, forget the Red Team, you’re striking out on your own. Once you show them your true power, all will beg for your mercy. But it will be too late. They’ve had their chance. Now, they die.

Active abilities

Thunder Jolt: Every night, you may select a player to charge with static electricity. This will have no effect until you use...

THUNDER: A bolt of lightning strikes from the heavens, instantly KOing anyone charged with static electricity. You can use this ability at night instead of Thunder Jolt or during the day by posting THUNDER in the game thread.

Passive abilities

Electric cheeks: Every time you vote, 5% (half a vote) is added to your own damage counter.

Additionally, you may choose one of the following:

Big, Huge, Japanese Eyes: “Daw, there’s no way this adowable widdle guy could be a psychopath... is there?” You give a non-incriminating result to cops.

-OR-

Quick Attack: Your extreme speed makes it much too hard for the Red Team to pin you down. You are immune to mafia kills. SELECTED

Victory condition
You are the sole member of the Blue Team. You win when you are the only one left standing.

15. Krillin III : Town : Ness

You are Ness, a little boy from Onett with strong psychic powers. You may have defeated Giygas, but now the Red Team is threatening to take over the world! Can you save the Smash Brothers?

PK Teleport: Bam! You’re outta here! As for where you’ll end up... who knows? On one night over the course of the game, you can chose to become completely untargetable by regular actions. If you used this ability any more, you would be covered in soot! Your mother would be furious...

Follow: Your stubby little legs may not look it, but you can keep up with the best of them. The Red Team won’t take notice of a small boy, and that’s just the way you want it. At night, you can choose a player to follow around inconspicuously. They won’t notice you were there, but you will know exactly where they went.

Victory condition

Thu May 16, 2013 5:31 pm
BR Member

f*** you Kyuubit

Thu May 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Densetsu wrote:
f*** you Kyuubit

Wow

Thu May 16, 2013 5:35 pm
BR Member

Modkill: Densetsu

Thu May 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Densetsu wrote:
f*** you Kyuubit

Thu May 16, 2013 5:42 pm
BR Member

Seriously, Kyuubit

I already lost for a stupid reason

Do you really have to do that?

inb4 "Yes"

Thu May 16, 2013 5:44 pm

Densetsu wrote:
Seriously, Kyuubit

I already lost for a stupid reason

Do you really have to do that?

inb4 "Yes"

Yes

Thu May 16, 2013 5:45 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
GG guys!

Can't wait to see what the next game is!

Thu May 16, 2013 6:00 pm
 [ 941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next