The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:32 am

[ 4 posts ] 
Announcement : Styled On ! (Format May Change) 

MGN Username: Turnabout
EDIT its most likely we will change the format of the video we will produce : http://strawpoll.me/7420484

(Disclaimer This series was originally gonna take over GetReaped but after seeing that only 6 replays were posted on the GetReaped post , we thought it would be best if we make a series of Community Highlights(RIP GetReaped))

Well hello there, I'm Turnabout and well I'm creating this post on this announcement of a new series called Styled On! ( I wouldn't be making this post if it was not for losing against Powta2king in RPS)
So you may ask what this series is about ? Well Styled On! Is a community highlight series , where we take replays from you, the ssf2 community, and make highlight reels of all the combos/funny moments/stylishness/comebacks etc...

Here are the rules:
Must be PvP only
The Replay must be you comboeing the opponent , so no stealing other people's replays. Team combos and 2v1’s are accepted as replays
Maximum amount of replays you can send is 5
Special modes such as turbo, mega , light etc. or abusing items (ie spamming assist trophies/ final smash) will not be counted due to obvious reasons, if modes like lightning is used or items are used to kill the opponent in a stylish way, there is a chance of being accepted

Additional Notes :
It will be helpful for you to state which part of the replay has the key moment and your name(if using email)
You can follow this format:
Playtime Begins: (Enter time here)
Playtime Ends: (Enter time here)

Replays can be sent on this post or on our emal address [email protected]

Deadline for the replays will be end of this month , where we will publish the video in around the week after

Last edited by TurnaboutXND on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:58 am

MGN Username: mikey2k9
Currently Playing: ssf2 obviously, oras, ssb4, fe shadow dragon
sent in a clip pretty much the whole replay is me styling so won`t post a begin and end time :]
mains: :naruto: :marth: :fox: :sheik:
should probably secondary: :zelda: :pikachu:

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:04 pm

MGN Username: Turnabout
http://strawpoll.me/7420484

Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:17 pm

MGN Username: NASAPeepo
Currently Playing: It's my personal life.
Replays on the way!
I think you should move this to the section of Super Smash Flash 2 so that most people can see this.

EDIT:- Sent in three of them. I can always send more if you are low of replays. Oh, and in the third replay my opponent didn't set the time option so you'll have to keep an eye on my opponent's second stock. The first stock is not long anyway.

Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:57 pm
 [ 4 posts ]