The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:39 am

Forum rules

{ Click here to view the forum rules }

RULES FOR POSTING IN THIS SECTION

-Arrival topics are solely for use by new members.

-If you are making a Departure topic, please be sure that your mind is made up completely before you decide to create one.

-If you want to make a Return topic, you must be returning after a long period of absense (we're talking months, not a few weeks).

[ 10 posts ] 
I'm done playing this game 

MGN Username: Bomono3
Currently Playing: Some platformer
I have broke 4 controllers in the last 6 months of me playing this game, and i have not had a legitimately fun experiance playign this game in the last 6 months. i let my ego get too large and i ended up refusing to improve when i should have, and i honestly feel as though i am far too toxic to the community as a whole to justify staying with it. i have done very little besides spread drama, complain constantly, and just be a general a****** about everything i do and put it under the guise of me not being serious. i want everybody to know that anything i have said prior to this post was me doing it out of pure hatred and i regret doing it in every way.

while in the past i have claimed i was leaving i never made a full departure note, and i personally believe now unlike in the past, that i am truly done playing this game.

i would like to thank rem prowler for being such a great person and mentor, who really inspired me to try and play this game in competitions and so forth. i would like to thank soldier sunday for making me understand more about how i was playing and for giving me a understanding of everything i did wrong. and i would most of all like to thank the community for putting up with my s*** throughout all this time. i would like to apologize to kyoz for how i acted around him and the general negitivity that i gave off when around him, i would like to apologize to the other tails mains for my constant and rude ridicule that i constantly gave them. and most of all i would like to apologize to all the members of the community that i hated on for no real reason.

i believe that with all of this considered, that the best course of action for me now would be to quit this game for good and move on with my life. thank you Mcleod gaming for changing this small part of my life.

Bomono- :tails:

Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:45 pm

MGN Username: MaskedShadow2017
Currently Playing: the game called "the struggle of life."
Waifu: Don't need one.
Hi...Um, before you go, do you think we could talk about the game with Tails some other time?
Here's my gmail account: [email protected]
I'm actually still trying to improve to be honest....

Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:52 pm

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
wh.ww....WHY are you giving out your email in a public forum, this isn't even lava lounge, non members can see that you are asking for spam.

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

Click to expand thumbnail
kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:54 pm

RedHedgehog399 wrote:
Hi...Um, before you go, do you think we could talk about the game with Tails some other time?
Here's my gmail account: [email protected]
I'm actually still trying to improve to be honest....

don't give out your email like that but sure, if you want to contact me my skype is bomono3. i could give you all the knowledge i know about tails ATs and combo percents vs certain characters.

though i am still done playing the game.

My main is tails.
My secondaries are peach and fox.

My soundcloud (no relation to other accounts of the same name, its a long story)
https://soundcloud.com/caffinluvstmgc

Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:57 pm

MGN Username: MaskedShadow2017
Currently Playing: the game called "the struggle of life."
Waifu: Don't need one.
i don't really have many people to talk to outside of forums so I dont have anything better to do. I'm guessing a lot of people are going to say how stupid this is so to them: BACK THE $%#@ OFF MY CASE!

Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:00 am

Yeah alright sure. See you at beta bro. All the n**** that said oh I'm leaving for good, yeah, they'll be back for beta. And so will you. See you at beta. :annoyed:

Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:23 am

LilMac wrote:
Yeah alright sure. See you at beta bro. All the n#%$& that said oh I'm leaving for good, yeah, they'll be back for beta. And so will you. See you at beta. :annoyed:

i don't think you understand how serious i am about leaving. i changed my password to random numbers and letters, i am quitting this game, i have it uninstalled, i'm just done. some games are not meant for some people, and this game is not meant for me.

My main is tails.
My secondaries are peach and fox.

My soundcloud (no relation to other accounts of the same name, its a long story)
https://soundcloud.com/caffinluvstmgc

Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:34 am

I'm glad you realized that this game is simply not the right one for you, and hope that you'll find something in life that you genuinely enjoy doing.
(Unless you already have!!!)

LilMac wrote:
Yeah alright sure. See you at beta bro. All the n**** that said oh I'm leaving for good, yeah, they'll be back for beta. And so will you. See you at beta. :annoyed:

Even if he did, it'd still be longer than you'd ever leave. You can stop calling the kettle black now, Mr. Pot.

Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:58 am

Waifu: Yume
Lightning wrote:
You can stop calling the kettle black now, Mr. Pot.

What the f***. Thats a new one.

Good luck in all your endeavors Bomono.

Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:40 am

MGN Username: Shine!
Currently Playing: Minecraft Bedrock & Roblox
Waifu: All guys from Free!
Bomono wrote:
i let my ego get too large and i ended up refusing to improve when i should have, and i honestly feel as though i am far too toxic to the community as a whole. i have done very little besides spread drama, complain constantly, and just be a general a****** about everything i do and put it under the guise of me not being serious.

when i read that I thought you were describing like 90% of ssf2 players lol.

Your avatar always creeped me out
Good luck with future endeavors!

Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:37 am
YIM
 [ 10 posts ]