The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:40 pm

[ 301 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
Lands Of Fate 

Story:
I don't want to give away much ATM. Learn via the RP.

Profile for joining:
Name:(Characters name)
Age:(Characters age, all characters must be at least 16)
Appearance: (How your character looks, a picture, or a description works. )
Race: (Most races accepted, however, some aren't)
Weapon: (What your character fights with.)
Backgroud: (Information about your character, such as history)

FAQ:

Quote:
Will my character die?

Yes, your character MAY or may not die, it is ultimately your decision, depending on what your character does. (2 Weeks of inactivity will result in your character dying, if you warn me before your inactive, and have a reason, I will allow them to live)

If you need more information, or have a question, ask, and I shall do my best to respond!

People in RP:
KikiCya: Ali
Joat: Juniper/Gar
Belthazar666: Belthazar and most NPC's.
Hakker: Sed

Known places:

Azloth Mountains: Rocky mountains. Leads to Rushing village, Glux Forest.

Rushing Village: A village of humans reside here.

Glux Forest: A forest, which holds many creatures. There is a village of elves hidden within.

Underword: ????. Leads to ??????

Gold:
Gold is the currency of the RP, everyone starts with 100. You gain gold by doing odd jobs in the rushing village or any other realistic way of earning money.

Gold count:
Sed: 100
Ali: 585
Juniper/Gar: 0
Belthazar: 100

Quote:
Sed gritted his teeth, remaining motionless as he considered his options. He could probably escape unharmed with Lucid, but unless he warned the three up there, they wouldn't stand a chance. If he went up again, the demon would probably signal the harpies to attack..

The man took a calming breath, unsheathing his blade and dashing towards the demon, hoping that the three up there would understand that something went wrong.

"We can't wait much longer Juniper" said Ali worriedly "We have to sing the Ballad of the Blizzard." She hummed the tune to Juniper then she pronounced each magical so that Juniper would be able to sing with her.

"Ready?" she asked, preparing to sing.

“Ready,” Juniper says, “This might not work, but what’s life without a little risk?”

Ali nodded, "Its the only option we have, otherwise those demons will do something very evil to Bishamon and perhaps even.....the world."

She shook her head to remove the bad thoughts that had begun to darken her mind, she forced herself to think on the words of the song. She inhaled deeply and then began to sing the Ballad of the Blizzard, a cold wind from off the mountains blew around her, thick clouds formed in the sky and blotted out the sun. The winds blew harder and it began to become colder and the blizzard began, she nodded to Juniper as a signal to begin singing.

Other profiles will be added when I get a chance, just put this one up because it was going to be deleted from my PM box shortly.

DH_Ninja wrote:
Name: Sho
Appearance:Image
Has a long flowing white beard and slickes back white hair. His eyes have dark lines under them. He generally is seen wearing a brown cloak and blue colored shirt as well as black pants and heavy brown boots. He generally carries around a cane or walking stick as he calls it to help him in his travels as he has some difficulty walking.

Race: Human
Weapon: Master of most known weapons, but perfers to use a long sword with a slight curve to it.

Background: Sho was basically trained to be a warrior from the moment he could walk. Surprisingly, he was a natural and mastered one weapon after another after another. At age fourty, he mastered the use of bows, knives, daggers, swords, axes, several forms of magic and hand to hand. Over the years he continued his studies and even still in his rediculous old age continued his studies. It is unknown how he is able to master these weapons or how he manages to cling to life in such an old age. Sho is the kind of guy that is easy to ate but must be respected. He is old and bitter and mocking. However if he is respected, he shall treat you in kind. also his manerism of speach tend to annoy people as he holds out woooooooords longer then he should. However, pointing this out will lead to him being angered and someone having their tougne ripped out.

Kiki wrote:
Name: Ali Zephirous
Appearance: Ali has long blonde hair and green eyes. She wears sky blue dancing clothes (think Arabian nights style) She has a small pack carrying her necessities.
Personality: Slightly bubbly, occasionally flirtatious, kind hearted, curious, and sometimes vain.
Race: Elf
Weapons: A whip, tambourine and a dagger which is worn around her neck hidden underneath her top.
Questions:
1. She has never stolen anything (except men's hearts)
2. She has never killed anyone
3. She doesn't have the guts to kill but will if she needs to
4A. She grew up in the Glux forest
4D. She lived with the small group of elves.

Very Short Bio: Ali is a young magic user who stumbles upon the ancient arts of magical dance and songs. She now studies the uses of these arts and incorporates them into her common spells.

Last edited by Belth on Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:24 am

(( Seperate post to reply, that one was long enough ))

As Sed chargered, the demon laughed. He signalled the harpies to attack, awaiting what Sed was going to do.

The harpies saw the signal the demon had done, and did as ordered. One of the harpies knocked Ali off balance, and another clawed Juniper's arm with her talons. "Humans are pathetic." The first harpy squeled, as she lunged at Ali once more. The second Harpy stopped, staring at Juniper. This was the same Harpy that had followed Juniper up the mountain once before.

Upon being hit, Ali lost her concentration, and the blizzard begant to settle.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:28 am
Site Admin

Ali shook herself to settle her thoughts, she looked around feeling dazed by the harpy's hits. She saw that harpies were attacking them, Ali silently cursed the demons and flew back towards the harpies she unhooked her whip and lashed at one of their wings "Too bad I'm not human" replied Ali.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:03 am

(( I forgot about that whip, :doh: ))

"Human, Elf, it's the same thing." The harpy stated.

The harpy flew higher, evading the whip. She flew back down, hitting Ali with her wing.

Below, the second demon could be seen returning, having Bishamon's body. It didn't appear as if the demon had finished him off.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:10 am

Juniper gets out her bow and starts firing.

{Draco} the Veron (fire-breathing blink fox)
[[Sylver]] the Robotic Dog

Story Mode (not to be confused with official SSF2 story mode)
Rising Tide: 4 stages complete

Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:16 pm
Site Admin

Ali spun out of the way and sang her fire song, the end of the whip burst into flames "Looks like we'll be having fired harpy tonight" said Ali as she lashed at another of the birds.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:33 pm
Site Moderator

An arrows flew through the air from seemingly out of nowhere and pierced an harrpy through the back of the head and fell. Slamming into the ground lifeless. Then another dropped. And another. Soon a figure began to come into focus. An old man in a brown cloak with a white flowing beard and a slicked back white hair, a bow in hand, a quiver on his back and a sheathed blade on his side walking forward and firing one arrow after another. By the time he was close, he had killed 6 of the flock. The man put his bow on his back and then pulled a cane out from his cloak and began walking.

"Pfff....Harpies....yooooooour all a liiiiike." He said in his usual manerism of speach. "Bothersome and meeeeeeeeek! Pfeh."

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:24 pm

(( I'll update the first post with profiles later or tomorrow, since I have Sho's. Also, I think I forgot to make Belth a profile :/ ))

As the harpies went down one by one, the demons grew angry. The first demon, who had been talking with Sed, had whistled. A larger harpy, 4 times the size, slowly floated down from the sky. It squeeled, and the nopened it's wings. Spikes had flow out, at Sho. "How's that for the same!?" the Harpy asked, laughing and shouting.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:32 pm
Site Moderator

Sho made a distgusting snorting sound and spat and ducked the harpies attack. He had nailed it right in between the eyes with his luggie. He turned around and looked at the angry bird.

"Pfeh..You a challenge..tooooooo me?" Sho questioned. "The question remains......do you want toooo be an abnormally......roasted bird.....or an abnormally siiiiiiiiized pile of ASHES!"

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:39 pm
Site Admin

Ali was about to lash out with her whip again when the harpies suddenly began to drop like flies, she looked around to find the source and on the ground she saw an old man. "Wow, he's good" noted Ali.

A large harpy flew into the air and attacked the man with spikes from its wings, she turned towards Juniper and Gar, she noticed that Bishamon's body no longer floated in the sky anymore. "Maybe we should go back to the ground? suggested Ali, "That old man clearly knows what he's doing" She didn't wait for their response, Ali floated down from the sky and landed neatly on the ground away from the old man and the large harpy. She took out her whip, she still had unfinished business to take care of.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:42 pm

The demon smirked, looking at Ali. "Back so soon? You do realize that Harpy is weaker than us, so if you can't even handle her, then it's useless to try and fight us." He stated, the smirk leaving his face. "Actually, I'll do as I had planned, and kill you with your boyfriends weapon." He pulled out the atheme, then readied himself.

As the demon pulled out the athame, the other vanished, with Bishamon.

The harpy appeared to be laughed, as she landed on the groud. Her leg, bigger than Sho. "I don't like the way you talk!" The harpy statred, putting her face near Sho's body. "For that, I will kill you." As the harpy said that, she was already returning to the air. Several more spikes fell down as she flew up, all near Sho.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:57 am
Site Admin

Ali snapped, she lashed the whip at the astheme, sang her song of fire and the part that was wrapped around the sword burst into flames. "He was not, and is not my boyfriend!" shouted Ali

Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:15 am

The demon laughed, it could not be helped. "Well, you seemt to be touchy about that." He stated, ignoring the fire. "So, either, you REALLY disliked him, or, you REALLY liked him, but it was one sided." As the demon stopped speaking, he sent fire of his own towards Ali, a fire ball was now hurtling towards her.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:18 am
Site Admin

ooc: You quit being a mod?! : O

Ali tugged on her whip and bent herself so that she was in a bridge position, she nearly dodged the fireball. "I really dislike him" replied Ali. She got back into a standing position and pulled on the whip again, but this time harder.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:23 am

"Somehow, I doubt that." The demon laughed. "You forget, we have eyes everywhere. Like, harpies, near the mountains, that have watched you the entire time." The demon let go of the athame, as a sword formed in his hand, through a black mist. "I prefer a sword anyway." He stated.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:26 am
 [ 301 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next