The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:11 pm

[ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 46  Next
"Expansion" Character Moveset Speculation 

MGN Username: MaskedShadow2017
Currently Playing: the game called "the struggle of life."
Waifu: Don't need one.
KC Gamer

Universe: None...Since I created him anyways.

Weight: Medium Heavy

Height : Slightly taller than Ichigo.

Jump Height: Slightly higher than Jigglypuff.

Walking Speed: Nearly as fast as Captain Falcon.

Running Speed: Same speed as Tails’ dash speed.

Alt. Colors : Black, Light Blue , Orange , Green, Red, and White....

Entrance : He teleports on the stage while having a confused look on his face.

STANDARD ATTACKS:

Jab 1: A fast punch. 1%
Jab 2: A quick roundhouse kick with his left leg with minor knockback. 2%
Jab 3: A side kick with his right leg. 4%
Down tilt: A leg sweep that can trip opponents.3%

Down Smash :He creates a tornado with a green X (you know off the Xbox 360 logo?). It’s hitbox is similar to Meta Knight’s Mach Tornado but sends the opponent diagonally downwards. Quickly charged and released: 3%-8%; fully charged 10%.

Side Tilt: Swings a blue lightsaber towards his opponent two times with his left hand. First hit diagonally upwards 5% , second hit forward 4%.

Side Smash: While charged he crosses his left or right arm over the over and leans forward to elbow his opponent while his elbow is in a green fire and does decent to major knockback depending on the percentage. Quickly charged 5%; fully charged 11%.

Up Smash: Uppercuts the opponent with his techno fist. Quickly charged 6% and 14% fully charged. This can serve as a reliable K.O. move depending on percentage.

Up tilt: He swings both fists upwards, knocking opponents into the air. 6%

Dash attack:He puts his feet down and plants them against the ground, sliding along it as he comes to a stop and he aims the Rocket Shoes' thrusters at the opponent and unleashes fire at high temperatures from them, burning the opponent but it does have a major amount of ending lag. 4%

Ledge attack: Does a whirl kick flip upwards in a handstand position. 5%

100% ledge attack: N/A

Floor attack:Gets up and does an axe kick with downward knockback. 4%

Aerials and grabs:

Neutral aerial: A blue shield comes and surrounds him pushing away any opponents surrounding him. 5%

Forward aerial: A neon orange light surrounds his clothes while doing a spiraling kick that deals six hits, with the last hit having decent knockback. 5%

Upward aerial: Takes out a shotgun to shoot upwards once and does a decent amount of upwards knockback. 8%

Down aerial: He stalls for a brief moment, then shoots downwards with both feet first. A stall-then-fall move with downwards knockback. 8%

Grab : Grab the opponent with a electric rope. This has a medium reach.

Pummel: Punches the opponent. 3%

Forward throw: Throws the opponent forwards with a hook kick. 6%

Back throw: Punches the opponent with a hard left/right hook. 7%

Down throw: A quick kick upwards and hammer fists the opponent downwards. 5%

Specials and Final Smash

Neutral Special: Backpack - **This special only works if Items are ON** This will spawn 1 random item from his backpack but there’s a 15% chance you will lose a stock or take a certain percentage of damage. In the air, he throws his backpack and it functions as a projectile that hits opponent but this puts him in a helpless state and you can't use this again unless it either hits the opponent or you pick it up. 15% to 100% damage to self if he doesn’t pull out an item or a poison card and in the air, it does 10% as an aerial projectile.

Down Special: Sleep - He will enter into an automatic shield break state but if he is left not attacked for 10 seconds , he will heal by 10%.

Up Special: Cliff Launch- He gets launched at a high distance while he spins upwards like a top. There is a hitbox around him with 3 hits that deal 5% per hit with minor knockback. This puts him in a helpless state.

Side Special: Triple Kick- He spins his hands and body in a tornado-like manner damaging any opponents but can be cancelled by pressing the special button. It also functions horizontally slow but maintains the altitude and this has a "4 hit" hitbox. Any opponents caught in the “triple kick” will suffer some slight damage as he goes sideways. 5% per hit.

Final Smash: Raging Combo - He will cloaked in a navy blue aura and he will yell out, "You're gonna pay!" as he strikes opponents with a powerful back flip kick and then deliver a rush of attacks in midair using after images of himself. If the flip kick misses, the rush of attacks will fail as well. However, there is no escaping this move once caught in it.

Idle pose: He will stand there with his hands in his pocket.

Fanfare:

Win victory animation: He will come in with his skateboard while listening to his headphones. In another animation, he will toss his Xbox 360 controller up and catch it and smile at the screen.

Lose animation: He turns his back on the player.

Taunts:
Side Taunt : He plays with his 3DS and puts it away.
Up Taunt: He does a short break dance yelling, "Bring it!"
Down Taunt: Looks at the screen with a "?" mark above his forehead and points to the right.

Last edited by MaskedShadow on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:27 am, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:55 am

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
Breaking rules sigh. Not even gonna bother reading that moveset seeing as you made a char Twice as fast as fox which is a speed of around 26 [Sonic is a 15!!!]

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

Click to expand thumbnail
kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:58 am

Is this good now?

Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:26 am

-_- no, source the nintendo game it is from.

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)

kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:27 am

What if it came from the top of my head?

Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:28 am

That's called rule breaking.

kb wrote:

Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:29 am

*sigh* Great, now I'm going to have to put this somewhere else.
Anyways , I thought this would be like maybe fan expansion characters AND other franchise expansion characters though, sorry.
Yep, this freaking sucks.....There is NO spot for me to actually to show my creativity on this topic.

Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:30 am

MGN Username: RespectThePixel
Currently Playing: Smash Wii U, every Touhou game ever
Waifu: Alice Margatroid
lmao

Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:04 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
You know, instead of just posting everywhere, you should check the OP of a thread. In thus case, it explicity states that you need to quote a source game on any Nintendo Console that your character appeared on.

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:12 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
spid3y916 wrote:
04.) Always source at least one specific game (not the franchise) that the character appeared on a Nintendo system. I don't want to see characters like Master Chief or Sackboy. If there's no source, then it will be ignored. It's not my job to prove that the character was in a Nintendo game, you are suppose to do that. This is more of a preference, but try to find the first Nintendo game they appeared in.

There you go

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:32 pm

Well here is the 2nd character.
Edit: New poll http://strawpoll.me/5624242
Kuros: Source: Wizards & Warriors [Nes]
Let me cover his stats.
Stats------------------------------
Weight - Okay he is cladded in a full suit of armor, he is at least :samus: weight.
Speed - On ground it is like link's but in the air well he is floaty despite his weight.

----------------Jab and Tilts------------------
Jab - Kuros pokes his sword in his classic bizzare nes fashion. 3% Each Hit.
F-Tilt - Kuros Swings his sword downwards in front of him. 7%
D-Tilt - Does a poke while crouching. 5%
U-Tilt - Kuros stabs his sword upwards similar to marth's u-smash. 8%
Dash - Kuros summons a magical shield and bashes with it, reflects projectiles. 5%

-------------Aerials----------------------------
N-Air - Boots of power - Kuros kicks with a mighty metal boot. 9%
F-Air - Kuros Slashes Forward, has more range then the boot. 6%
B-Air - Kuros Tales out a axe and swings it behind him. 10%
-----------------Smash Attacks---------------
Unique Thing about smash attacks, the attacks are all similar but have 2 varients using 2 items at random 50/50 chance of either one. Wand of wonder - Does ice Damage that freezes, Staff Of power - Does pwoerful fire attacks.
F-Smash - Kuros fires a wand/staff forward, travels a short distance. 10% 16% 15% 25%
U-Smash - Similar to roy's up smash, kuros thrusts his wand/staffin the air and releases a burst of ice/fire in the air. 8% 12%, 16% 25%
D-Smash - Kuros fires 2 rods on both sides of the ground, which side the rod and staff are is random.
7% 9% 14% 17%
---------Throws and Grab---------------------
Grab - One Handed.
Pummel - Similar to BM's down throw Kuros fires a small red projectile from the tip of sword at the grabbed player, deals 2%, a fast pummel.
F-Throw - Kuros grabs a giant key and stabs the foe with it, 9%
Back Throw - Kuros throws the foe behind him. 5%
D-Throw - Kuros throws the foe downward and cast the spell "firesmith" which fires a giant fireball at the foe. 10%
U-Throw - Kuros tosses the foe upward. 6%
-------------Specials--------------------------
N-Spec - Mage - Kuros uses a mage guild rod to fire 3 fireballs all in the same direction that you quickly press, each fireball does 3% damage.
S-Spec - Dagger Of Throwing - Kuros throws a dagger that can be aimmed slightly up or down, similar to toon link's boomerang. 6% on it's way and back. But if done like a smash attack.
S-Spec-Smash - Battle Axe of Agor - Doesn't travel are far is similar to sora's n-spec as it does rapid damage but it always comes out and returns faster, making the move last for less time. 2% per hit.
U-Spec - Waterspout Spell - Kuros summons a giant pillar of water below him that lifts him directly upward a great distance. It produces a wind box with water directly below him. No Dmg.
D-Spec - Mage Glide - Kuros does a extra jump but then glides similar to palutena's custom jump glide, has more horizontal distance to waterspout but lacks real vertical distance.
-------------Final Smash WIP--------------

kb wrote:

Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:25 am
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
review or riot

Ill just put another moveset here. Yes, its another Pokémon. However, this time Im not focusing as much on the main games (although this is kinda hard in Pokémon) and instead want to bring you a character from this spin-off title:

I could wirte a s*** of paragraphs on how much I love this game, but Ill cut it short and present you the character Ill be focusing on:

RIOLU

(Yes, with the bandana. Explorer and stuff after all...)

Color palettes: Red, Black, Shiny, Green, White

In PMD: Explorers of Sky, Riolu is a playable character and a possible partner for the protagonist. In this case, he is the leader of an Exploration Team called Team Sky (hell yeah, Im original) that he forms with his trusty partners Piplup, Grovyle and Manaphy (who also wear a bandana). While they usually fight as a team, Rioulu is on his own in Smash. However, his partners aid him during ceratin attacks. With that being said, Riolu and his crew is prepared for almost anything, having defeated numerous Legendary Pokémon as well as saving the world on multiple occasions. Riolu comes to battle with a plethora of items, so dont underestimate him just because he is small! (And btw, in PMD, Riolu can be only male, so Ill be using "he".) (If anyone wonders why those four... Riolu and Piplup were the team from my first playthrough, and both Grovyle and Manaphy play a pretty important role throughout the game. Now go hate me.)

Physics:

Size: Pikachu sized.
Weight: Same as :blackmage:
Speed: Surprisingly agile, Riolu is slightly slower than Lloyd and Naruto. His walk speed is pretty average tho.
Jump: Both jumps grant him height that is slightly higher than Mario´s, but not by much.
Air speed: Actually pretty low. Air mobility is pretty average as well.

Moveset:

Jab: A simple paw swipe. Can be held infinetively. First does 2%, then 1% for each hit.

FTilt: Riolu "sidesteps" and makes way for Piplup to use Peck. Decent launcher, fast, good range, cannot kill however. 7% per hit.

UTilt: A small uppercut upwards with a Time Gear in hand. Insanely fast and has tons of KO potential if hit with the gear (kiling Mario at 90%), but has mediocre range. Deals 9% on hit. Riolu´s paw itself does 3% damage and has as much kill potential as Soras Jab.

DTilt - Blowback Orb: Riolu rolls this "ball" casually forward. The Orb then turns into a windbox that pushes back enemies while also dealing 5%. Pretty high range, but can be easily jumped over.

FSmash: The infamous Force Palm, Riolu´s staple attack in the PMD games. Basically nothing else than a powerful slap with one hand. Kinda slow, average range and reliable kill move at 115% or higher. High endlag. 13-22% on hit.

USmash: Blast Seed - A seed cant do much harm, right? WRONG! This tiny little item is thrown into the sky and delivers a powerful 20% if it hits. Sounds broken? Well, heres the catch: If the seed doesnt hit anything or rebounds from a wall (items tirgger the hit), Riolu fails to catch his item and recieves the full damage instead. Charge only increases range. Can be angled slightly. Extremely potent KO move. counts as an item, so you can actually catch it and throw it. If catched, the Seed blows up after 1.5 seconds and delivers the same power as if hit you directly. Extremely high shield damage as well to everyone who is near (including Riolu).

DSmash: Dig - Grovyle gets his chance in the spotlight and uses it to pull both him and Riolu under the ground. After half of a second, the duo comes up again with a mighty uppercut. Riolu strikes first and deals 5-10%, and Grovyle delivers the KB. His punch deals 10-15% and can kill at 120%.

Nair: Manaphy appears and uses Water Sport to throw out bubbles to hit foes Covers Riolus whole body. However, this move cannot kill before really high percents (about 200% might work under good conditions), and the move has horrid endlag as well. Landing lag is pretty low however. Best used low to the ground or for edgeguarding. Disjoint. 10% on hit.

Fair: A simple kick with one leg. Excellent combo starter and extender. Deals 7% on hit. However, this move sports limited range and low KB as well.

Bair: Gold Thorn - Riolu throws this little thing that somehow can defy gravity. Low-ranged projectile with a LOT of hitstun. Kills at 150%. Deals 9% per hit.

Uair: Sizebust Orb - Yet another item. This thing gets thrown just like the Blast Seed, but "explodes" automatically on its peak. Deals higher damage on bigger targets. Damage varies between 5-13%, but the KO power is roughly the same (140% at mid-stage height). Low lag, but the Orb takes a bit of time to actually do its job.

Dair: Petrify Seed - Guess hat this one does. Riolu accidently drops another seed that slowly falls downwards. On hit, the victim gets petrified and falls like, well, a rock (Pun skills of doom, I know :P ) like Fox in Heavy Gravity. The higher the damage, the longer the fall. Does whopping 1% damage, but is a potent edgeguarding tool and clears the coast below Riolu.

Grab: Uses his bandana to reach out for a foe and grab them. Range is decent. A bit slow however.
Pummel: A small kick with one leg. Does 1% and can be spammed, even at lower damage.
FThrow: Piplup appears and creates a whirlpool, trapping foes before throwing them away. Excellent launcher. Deals 10% in total. Whirpool can hit bystanders as well.
BThrow: Manaphy uses Brine on the opponent. Victim gets flinged away. If the foe has less than 100% damage, this move is a complete joke, dealing 3% and almost no knockback at all. Above 100% though this move rivals Ness´s BThrow in terms of power and deals a whopping 16%.
UThrow: Grovyle digs up from underground, snatches the opponent out of Riolu´s surprised paws and jumps in the air with it before showing a Sleep Seed down his/her throat. Does no damage, but the victim falls asleep afterwards (go figure).
DThrow: Riolu accidental trips, causing a Time Gear to fall out of his bag and bury the foe. Deals 7% on hit.

Neutral B: Hydro Pump - Piplup time! Guess who appears now... Piplup charges for a small moment, then releases a highly potent blast of water that travles insanely fast and covers 1/4 of FD if fully charged. Deals between 6-20 damage. Automatically "fires" if fully charged. Charge takes 1.5 seconds. Kills foes at 120% if fully charged. Weaker versions carry a "waterbox" along with the damage.

Side B: Manaphy gets onto the stage, ready to perform a powerful attack that will teach foes what fear is... Only to trip and slide across the stage. Manaphy slides 1/3 of FD and traps foes in a multihit combo that does 5% in total. The last hit deals whopping 10% and sends foes at an angle that is truely terrifying to recover against. Otherwise, its KB is pretty low. Manaphy will stop once it reaches the end of a stage. if it crashes into a wall, it lies stunned for a second and leaves its foes in a buried state. Manaphy needs 7 seconds to regain confidence after its embarassing performance.

Up B: Warp Seed - This name propably gave you no idea of what I will type here... Riolu swallows a Warp Seed and gets teleported. Goes 3/4 of Farore´s Wind, but lacks any hitboxes which are replaced by windboxed instead. Can be angled in any direction. Suffers from high landing lag, but landing on the ground takes away almost all the lag. Quite forgiving if you are under the edges of a stage like FD. The best way to punish a whiffed Rest.

Down B: Violent Seed - Jup, Im pulling the item card again. This seed allows whoever eats it - Riolu in this case - to spit a small fiery burst (no damage) and grants massive power for 5 seconds. During that time period, any damage Riolu does is doubled, and the KB of his moves gets increased with a total of 1.5 times of the original stat. However, this seed makes Riolu pretty suspectiable himself due to the horrendous endlag after the effect wears off, which is around 2 seconds long. Additionally, you can only eat one Seed per stock. Gotta make that count.

Final Smash: Explorers of Sky (yes, I really am a creative and original person...) Riolu, Piplup, Grovyle and Manaphy unite for one powerful, devastating attack. Manaphy opens by stunning foes within reach with an Foe-Hold Orb. Grovyle, Piplup and Grovyle continue the assault by attacking attacking with Leaf Sword, Hydro Pump and Force Palms respectively, dealing at total of 55%. After they get exhausted, all four of them perform one final, united hit that deals another 15% and sends opponents across the screen. Once they are done, Team Sky strikes a pose and leaves Riolu alone again.

Other stuff:

Fanfare: The opening theme of PMD: Explorers of Sky.
Winning animation 1: The whole team can be seen high-fiving each other and then striking a pose.
Winning animation 2: Team Sky opens a treasure box and are asthonished by what they find. Chest has a golden glow once its open.
Winning animation 3: Riolu strikes a small pose before warping away with a Warp Orb.
Loses: Sadly claps for the opponent with tears running down its face and the "Don´t Ever Forget" Theme playing.
Idle: Looks around and plays with his bandana.

Taunt 1: Smiles, takes out an Oran Berry and takes a big bite from it, restoring 3% of his health, then puts it way. Slowest taunt in the game. On rare occasions, he eats an Oren Berry instead, dealing 3% to himself and leaving Riolu with a pissed face.
Taunt 2: Proudly presents his Explorer Badge before putting it away. Check the pic above for reference if needed.
Taunt 3: Uses a Transfer Orb to call a random Pokémon of his team on the screen that celebrates, then comes back and switches place again.

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Last edited by TSF|Cookies on Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:40 am

MGN Username: Yoshiblaze
Currently Playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Kid Icarus: Uprising
Cookies wrote:
review or riot

Ill just put another moveset here. Yes, its another Pokémon. However, this time Im not focusing as much on the main games (although this is kinda hard in Pokémon) and instead want to bring you a character from this spin-off title:

[ Image ]

I could wirte a s#%$& of paragraphs on how much I love this game, but Ill cut it short and present you the character Ill be focusing on:

RIOLU

[ Image ]

(Yes, with the bandana. Explorer and stuff after all...)

Color palettes: Red, Black, Shiny, Green, White

In PMD: Explorers of Sky, Riolu is a playable character and a possible partner for the protagonist. In this case, he is the leader of an Exploration Team called Team Sky (hell yeah, Im original) that he forms with his trusty partners Piplup, Grovyle and Manaphy (who also wear a bandana). While they usually fight as a team, Rioulu is on his own in Smash. However, his partners aid him during ceratin attacks. With that being said, Riolu and his crew is prepared for almost anything, having defeated numerous Legendary Pokémon as well as saving the world on multiple occasions. Riolu comes to battle with a plethora of items, so dont underestimate him just because he is small! (And btw, in PMD, Riolu can be only male, so Ill be using "he".) (If anyone wonders why those four... Riolu and Piplup were the team from my first playthrough, and both Grovyle and Manaphy play a pretty important role throughout the game. Now go hate me.)

Physics:

Size: Pikachu sized.
Weight: Same as :blackmage:
Speed: Surprisingly agile, Riolu is slightly slower than Lloyd and Naruto. His walk speed is pretty average tho.
Jump: Both jumps grant him height that is slightly higher than Mario´s, but not by much.
Air speed: Actually pretty low. Air mobility is pretty average as well.

Moveset:

Jab: A simple paw swipe. Can be held infinetively. First does 2%, then 1% for each hit.

FTilt: The standart attack from any PMD game, Riolu performs a "bodycheck" and hits his foes, then returns to his original position. Good spacing tool. 7% per hit.

UTilt: A small punch upwards. Insanely fast and has tons of KO potential (kiling Mario at 90%), but has mediocre range. 6% per hit.

DTilt - Blowback Orb: Riolu throws this "ball" casually forward. The Orb then turns into a windbox that pushes back enemies while also dealing 5%. Pretty high range, but can be easily jumped over.

FSmash: The infamous Force Palm, Riolu´s staple attack in the PMD games. Basically nothing else than a powerful slap with one hand. Kinda slow, average range and reliable kill move at 115% or higher. High endlag. 13-22% on hit.

USmash: Blast Seed - A seed cant do much harm, right? WRONG! This tiny little item is thrown into the sky and delivers a powerful 20% if it hits. Sounds broken? Well, heres the catch: If the seed doesnt hit anything or rebounds from a wall (items tirgger the hit), Riolu fails to catch his item and recieves the full damage instead. Charge only increases range. Can be angled slightly. Extremely potent KO move.

DSmash: Dig - Grovyle gets his chance in the spotlight and uses it to pull both him and Riolu under the ground. After half of a second, the duo comes up again with a mighty uppercut. Riolu strikes first and deals 5-10%, and Grovyle delivers the KB. His punch deals 10-15% and can kill at 120%.

Nair: Spins around counter-clockwise with a Shiny Chest in his, starting at his front. Covers Riolus whole body. However, this move cannot kill before really high percents (about 200% might work under good conditions), and the move hs horrid landlag as well. Best used high in the air. 10% on hit.

Fair: A simple kick with one leg. Excellent combo starter and extender. Deals 7% on hit. However, this move sports limited range and low KB as well.

Bair: Gold Thorn - Riolu throws this little thing that somehow can defy gravity. Low-ranged projectile with a LOT of hitstun. Kills at 150%. Deals 9% per hit.

Uair: Sizebust Orb - Yet another item. This thing gets thrown just like the Blast Seed, but "explodes" automatically on its peak. Deals higher damage on bigger targets. Damage varies between 5-13%, but the KO power is roughly the same (140% at mid-stage height). Low lag, but the Orb takes a bit of time to actually do its job.

Dair: Petrify Seed - Guess hat this one does. Riolu accidently drops another seed that slowly falls downwards. On hit, the victim gets petrified and falls like, well, a rock (Pun skills of doom, I know :P ) like Fox in Heavy Gravity. The higher the damage, the longer the fall. Does whopping 1% damage, but is a potent edgeguarding tool and clears the coast below Riolu.

Grab: Uses his bandana to reach out for a foe and grab them. Range is decent. A bit slow however.
Pummel: A small kick with one leg. Does 1% and can be spammed, even at lower damage.
FThrow: Piplus appears and creates a whirlpool, trapping foes before throwing them away. Excellent launcher. Deals 10% in total. Whirpool can hit bystanders as well.
BThrow: Manaphy uses Brine on the opponent. Victim gets flinged away. If the foe has less than 100% damage, this move is a complete joke, dealing 3% and almost no knockback at all. Above 100% though this move rivals Ness´s BThrow in terms of powr and deals a whopping 16%.
UThrow: Grovyle digs up from underground, snatches the opponent out of Riolu´s surprised paws and jumps in the air with it before showing a Sleep Seed down his/her throat. Does no damage, but the victim falls asleep afterwards (go figure).
DThrow: Riolu accidental trips, causing a Time Gear to fall out of his bag and bury the foe. Deals 7% on hit.

Neutral B: Hydro Pump - Piplup time! Guess who appears now... Piplup charges for a small moment, then releases a highly potent blast of water that travles insanely fast and covrs 1/4 of FD if fully charged. Deals between 6-20 damage. Automatically "fires" if fully charged. Charge takes 1.5 seconds. Kills foes at 120% if fully charged. Weaker versions carry a "waterbox" along with the damage.

Side B: Manaphy gets onto the stage, ready to perform a powerful attack that will teach foes what fear is... Only to trip and slide across the stage. Manaphy slides 1/3 of FD and traps foes in a multihit combo that does 5% in total.The last hit deals whopping 10% and sends foes at an angle that is truely terrifying to recover against. Otherwise, its KB is pretty low. Manaphy will stop once it reaches the end of a stage. if it crashes into a wall, it lies stunned for a second and leaves its foes in a buried state. Manaphy needs 7 seconds to regain confidence after its embarassing performance.

Up B: Warp Seed - This name propably gave you no idea of what I will type here... Riolu swallows a Warp Seed and gets teleported. Goes 3/4 of Farore´s Wind, but lacks any hitboxes which are replaced by windboxed instead. Can be angled in any direction. Suffers from high landing lag, but landing on the ground takes away almost all the lag. Quite forgiving if you are under the edges of a stage like FD.

Down B: Violent Seed - Jup, Im pulling the item card again. This seed allows whoever eats it - Riolu in this case - to spit a small fiery burst (no damage) and grants massive power for 5 seconds. During that time period, any damage Riolu does is doubled, and the KB of his moves gets increased with a total of 1.5 times of the original stat. However, this seed makes Riolu pretty suspectiable himself due to the horrendous endlag after the effect wears off, which is around 2 seconds long. Additionally, you can only eat one Seed per stock. Gotta make that count.

Final Smash: Explorers of Sky (yes, I realy am a creative and original person...) Riolu, Piplup, Grovyle and Manaphy unite for one powerful, devastating attack. Manaphy opens by stunning foes within reach with an Foe-Hold Orb. Grovyle, Piplup and Grovyle continue the assault by attacking attacking with Leaf Sword, Hydro Pump and Force Palms respectively, dealing at total of 55%. After they get exhausted, all of them perform one final, united hit that deals another 15% and sends opponents across the screen. Once they are done, Team Sky strikes a pose and leaves Riolu alone again.

Other stuff:

Fanfare: The opening theme of PMD: Explorers of Sky.
Winning animation 1: The whole team can be seen high-fiving each other and then striking a pose.
Winning animation 2: Team Sky opens a treasure box and are asthonished by what they find. Ches has a golden glow once its open.
Winning animation 3: Strikes a small pose before warping away with a Warp Orb.
Loses: Sadly claps for the opponent with tears running down its face and the "Don´t Ever Forget" Theme playing.
Idle: Looks around and plays with his bandana.

Taunt 1: Smiles, takes out an Oran Berry and takes a big bite from it, restoring 3% of his health, then puts it way. Slowest taunt in the game. On rare occasions, he eats an Oren Berry instead, dealing 3% to himself and leaving Riolu with a pissed face.
Taunt 2: Proudly presents his Explorer Badge before putting it away. Check the pic above for reference if needed.
Taunt 3: Uses a Transfer Orb to call a random Pokémon of his team on the screen that celebrates, then comes back and switches place again.

Before I read this, I have to say that I DID A PMD CHARACTER FIRST XD
This should be a fun moveset to read

Sm4sh Main: :pit:
Brawl Main: :kirby:
Melee Main: Image
Fav Video Game Character: :yoshi:

Thunder Edge Staff Member: Head Tournament Organizer (when Thunder Edge existed)

Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:30 pm

No one said a thing about kuros, i even had steven make amazing pixelart for him too

kb wrote:

Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:39 pm

MGN Username: blackking1700
hey, I posted a Leon Powalski Moveset in the last page or two, could someone review it for me?

Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:34 pm
 [ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 46  Next