The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:52 pm

[ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
1 Vs. 1 Vs. 1 

Sirrus dashed back, and started running. "Mr. Magician, eh? I'll show you Magic." Sirrus yelled back.

Hakker IP banned me. I'm gonna say this cuz it doesn't matter, I think Hakker's gone COMPLETELY Powerdrunk.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:32 pm

Nate waited patiently. The battle at hand was slightly entertaining, but it was taking long as heck for the girl to get there. Slowpoke. He thought to himself. He didn't appreciate it when he was denied entertainment.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:35 pm

[[Nate, you can only comment on Naomi once until Luna posts again. It's not that Naomi is taking too long, it's just that Luna hasn't posted yet.]]

"Dammit!" Creis cried out. He dashed after Sirrus, "A little game of Cat an Mouse, eh? Let me show you what a cat does to a mouse!"

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:37 pm

"Try and follow me through fire!" Sirrus yells, setting plants he had ran through on fire. "now, prepare yourself." he turned around, pulling out his crossbow. he fired a shot at the shoulder of Creis's arm which is holding his sword.

Hakker IP banned me. I'm gonna say this cuz it doesn't matter, I think Hakker's gone COMPLETELY Powerdrunk.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:53 pm

The arrow met a plate of Steel Armor. The tip pierced the shoulder plate, barely, but surely, though it was not enough to pierce his skin. Creis smirked as he pulled the arrow out of his shoulder plate. "So, you wish to cripple me? I suppose it is my turn. Let's see, dismemberment, or decapitation?" Creis said aloud. Creis dashed after Sirrus, trying to avoid the burning plants.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:00 pm

Nate decided to move in to a closer look. He jumped to a tree directly above the ensuing battle. Unbeknownst to him, his tail was hanging a little to close to the fire...

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:02 pm

I'm lost...))

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:22 pm
YIM WWW

[[You're standing under that tree, while I'm chasing Sirrus. And Nate is on fire.]]

Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:23 pm

Nate smelled something burning. And it wasn't a good smell, like bacon or sausage. He looked down and noticed that his tail is on fire. He commenced to jump around like a monkey on speed.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:25 pm

NintendoJava wrote:
[[You're standing under that tree, while I'm chasing Sirrus. And Nate is on fire.]]

I lol'd so hard at that.

"heh, you think you can continue this chasing game?" Sirrus dug his claws into the tree next to him. he use them to climb up the tree until he was a good 20ft up. "Lemme see you chase me now!" he yelled down.

OoC: iti may seem perposterus, but it is possible...In RPG land...

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:05 pm

Nate panicked as he saw Sirrus climd a tree not ten feet away. He quickly smothered the flame and broke off a branch of the tree, using it to cover his face.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:06 pm

Creis cursed under his breath, but approached the tree anyway. He took his sword and stabbed it into the tree. He sliced horizontally, creating a small foothold. He removed his sword, stepped into the foothold, and repeated the previous step, making his way up the tree toward Sirrus.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:11 pm

Sirrus kept clinbing, too, until he reached a sturdy branch, 30 feet up. "now, the attack." he pulled out his crossbow and fired bolts(the spcial dart-like arrow used by crossbows) in a barage down at Creis. two aimed to the left to him, after three that had headed straight for him.

OoC: Gravity force + Momentum FTW. :wee:

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:22 pm

Creis instinctively stuck his arm in the ay of the arrows. Each one hit, each one pierced the armor, each one just barely pierced his arm. Creis cried out in pain, but pulled the arrows out, one by one, until his arm was safe. He was enraged. He began climbing branches, hoisting himself from branch to branch, until he came face to face with Sirrus.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:29 pm

Sirrus backed up, putting away his crossbow. He jumped and stuck his claws into the branch. "Take this!" Sirrus brewed up a strong gust, attempting to force Creis off the branch. If successful, Sirrus jumps back up onto the branch and aims for Creis with his crossbow. If failed, Sirrus falls down to the nearest branch (25ft up) and grabs it, and stabilizes himself on it.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:36 pm
 [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next