The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:05 am

[ 705 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 47  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia VII [Touhou] 
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Believeblood wrote:
I like how everyone just assumes that the doctor has enough bombs to protect Cactus or DJ, also I would like to hear what Cactus got for his results as well, but his response to my post suggest that he didn't investigate last night.

You shouldn't like it. You should hate it. If you were a townie. But you're not. Extreme scum vibes coming from this post.

That, coupled with the fact that there's a 3 in 4 chance that you're Mafia...
Vote: Believeblood

Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Are you really just looking for any excuse to vote for someone? I know it's kind of hard to tell considering this is a post, but that was sarcasm, as if anyone would say that and mean it.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:58 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Believeblood wrote:
...as if anyone would say that and mean it.

That's... kind of an overly convenient excuse at this stage of the game. I don't agree one hundred percent with the Wizard about getting "extreme scum vibes" from that post per say, but the one you followed it up with isn't helping your case any.

I am of the opinion that both Prince Marth and Believeblood should claim their roles. It is practically guaranteed that at least one of them is mafia, and the process of figuring out which one would be greatly aided by forcing him to make a fake claim.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:26 am

MGN Username: Pach
I'll post my thoughts on everything.

BB and Prince March look extremely scummy and there is a chance that at least one of them is mafia.

DJ seems kind of scummy (to me), but he does have that investigative ability so I'm willing to bet that he's town.

Brik seems town sided.

TUF not very active.

Crabby hard to tell.

Cactus confirmed clear.

Our greatest chance would be to lynch either BB or Prince since they look extremely scummy right now. Or we could go with Brik's idea and have them claim.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:41 am

Currently Playing: SFV-FI: Shenanigans
Pachino wrote:
I'll post my thoughts on everything.

BB and Prince March look extremely scummy and there is a chance that at least one of them is mafia.

DJ seems kind of scummy (to me), but he does have that investigative ability so I'm willing to bet that he's town.

Brik seems town sided.

TUF not very active.

Crabby hard to tell.

Cactus confirmed clear.

Our greatest chance would be to lynch either BB or Prince since they look extremely scummy right now. Or we could go with Brik's idea and have them claim.

Have them claim would be easier, but also risky since they could lie. I say Lynch BB, because with the flower smelling Fiasco, P.Marth said Don't smell it first, then later changed to smell it, I say BB or another person is doing Mafia work.

(This is the only recorded instance of this happening)

Term wrote:
i am a huge advocate of your right to whine like a b****

Kuro Kagami wrote:
i have problems with colors

i mean i have problems in general but colors tend to be a recurring issue

Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:08 am

Currently Playing: SFV-FI: Shenanigans
Vote: BelieveBlood.

(This is the only recorded instance of this happening)

Term wrote:
i am a huge advocate of your right to whine like a b****

Kuro Kagami wrote:
i have problems with colors

i mean i have problems in general but colors tend to be a recurring issue

Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:10 am

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
Vote: Believeblood

Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:19 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Pachino wrote:
Remember that I granted him his investigative powers. Having them doesn't clear him. I'm still pretty sure that he is town, which is why I sent him the flower in the first place, but it doesn't clear him 100%.

I'm fairly certain that this game's scum team looks something like this:

+ Crabby
+ Pachino
+ Believeblood or Prince Marth
+ Maybe one other person.

In addition to our two primary suspects claiming, you know what would be really useful? Affirmation of whether the fourth person is scum or third party. 194, does this set-up contain two third parties?

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:26 am

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
Brik: yes.

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Fine I'll claim my role
I am Sakuya Izayoi the loyal servant of Remillia Scarlet. I (like remillia) am a townie. My passive ability is to follow every order that remillia gives me. As everyone remembers 135 was trying to gather information on day two so he specifically instructed me NOT to vote for F&F and on day one 135 also said to vote for apple engi like he did, most of the time he just told me to gather information, due to his lack of experience. Now that Remillia is dead though, I am pretty much a regular townie, the only that I have special is that if I am killed at night I will appear as town, if I am lynch then I will appear as mafia.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Believeblood wrote:
Fine I'll claim my role
I am Sakuya Izayoi the loyal servant of Remillia Scarlet. I (like remillia) am a townie. My passive ability is to follow every order that remillia gives me. As everyone remembers 135 was trying to gather information on day two so he specifically instructed me NOT to vote for F&F and on day one 135 also said to vote for apple engi like he did, most of the time he just told me to gather information, due to his lack of experience. Now that Remillia is dead though, I am pretty much a regular townie, the only that I have special is that if I am killed at night I will appear as town, if I am lynch then I will appear as mafia.

You're basically saying that their predictions were wrong?

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:25 pm

Prince Marth wrote:
Believeblood wrote:
Fine I'll claim my role

You're basically saying that their predictions were wrong?

What? Their prediction has a chance of being right, all you need to do is claim and we'll have our answer.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:31 pm

All right, here we go:

I am Sanae Kochiya, guardian of the Moriya Shrine and the town's band analyzer. My ability is I'm able to check two players to see if they're of the same alignment. So far, I've checked Felipe, T_T, Cactus, and Crabby. I'll let you guys take this in before I reveal the results.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:50 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
BelieveBlood: No, I wasn't just trying to find someone to blame, but your attitude was completely uncalled for.
That was a rather convincing claim though. I suggest that you're clear for today.

PM: That was a rather... unconvincing claim. Revealing your results right away is generally better.

In my reasoning post on the last page, I hadn't thought about Pachino. We're not in as good of a spot as I thought. My argument is invalid.

Let's carry on with our scum hunting.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:03 pm

I'll reveal it now, then.

They're all aligned to the town.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm
 [ 705 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 47  Next