The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:47 am

[ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 

Currently Playing: ....nothing really
thatonekid18 wrote:
Megan Fox
A tiny robot humping Megan Fox
Megan Fox
his mom on some drugs
Optimus' EPIC BADASSERY WITH CANNONS ON HIS BACK
and... pretty esplosions w/ Megan Fox

bring out the explosives
bring out the giant animatronic death machiens
bring out the gay ninjas
bring out the n^&*@ twins skids and mudflap
bring out the tiny humping toy car

Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:03 pm

The only reason men watch this c*** is because of Megan Fox. No joke!!!

Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
There are a lot of critics for this one, despite the movie raking in around 400 mil USD. Funny thing is, most of them actually were expecting a plot. At least, that's what I heard.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:20 am

Currently Playing: Rage, TF2, and some other vidya I guess.
I really liked this movie. It had its bad parts, Devastator has testicles, but I liked it. The sex and crude jokes really didn't need to be there and less human parts would be nice like the whole the mom takes weed. I know a lot of G-Whinners complain about it but I liked this movie. There were also a lot of new characters but a lot didn't even get a few lines before dying. Optimus is a total badass in this movie, His finishing line in the fight with the fallen is awesome, and the fight scenes were very good. Is it me or is The Fallen just sits doing nothing for most of the movie but when he finally fights, even with Megatron's help, is a total pushover. They did do better with Starscream's character. Next time there should be much less crude comedy, the dogs and ummm "robots" need to be neutered, and each character need much more dialogue, and a longer last fight because this one was too short and Optimus won too easily. All in all I liked this movie but like all others it had its bad parts.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:35 am

yea, I think when the writers got to the fallen's battle, they looked up and were like "holy sh*t, this movie's already two and half hours long! better wrap this up"

Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:24 pm

AwsomeMan wrote:
yea, I think when the writers got to the fallen's battle, they looked up and were like "holy sh*t, this movie's already two and half hours long! better wrap this up"

I don't mind when a movie is long when its good ,exampe Watchmen, but the final fight should have been longer then a few minutes. Maybe they could have taken up less time by cutting some uneeded bits of the human scenes. Would you rather see Sam's mom take weed or a epic giant robot battle that decides the fate of the universe? But I do like the fact that this movie had less human scenes then the first one.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Killer Panda wrote:
AwsomeMan wrote:

I don't mind when a movie is long when its good ,exampe Watchmen, but the final fight should have been longer then a few minutes. Maybe they could have taken up less time by cutting some uneeded bits of the human scenes. Would you rather see Sam's mom take weed or a epic giant robot battle that decides the fate of the universe? But I do like the fact that this movie had less human scenes then the first one.

Watchmen was a piece of s*** though.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Whimskull wrote:
Killer Panda wrote:
AwsomeMan wrote:

Watchmen was a piece of s#%$& though.

First of all the "weed cake" was Hash Brownies. And Watchmen was s#%$&.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:32 pm

The movie was wicked. The only gay thing about the movie is how every robot has genitals. Sweet though.

The part where the college girl got on Sam totally almost s*** my pants. This robot arm came from her a** and a robot tongue was just weird.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:00 pm

This movie, orgasmic.

I don't know why people complain about the human parts...

Sideswipe is a f*** badass.
Ironhide is a f*** badass.
Bumblebee is a f*** awesome badass.
Optimus is freeking f*** awesome and badass.

Favorite parts were Sideswipe owning the Audi R8, the twins taking down the big huge guy, Prime combining with the old robot guy (also badass in some way or another) to own the s*** n' f*** outta Fallen and Megatron, and all of Bumblebee's fights.

asploshuns.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:09 pm

Killer Panda wrote:

hehe. did you know that the critics thought the fewer number of human scenes made it worse? :lol: silly critics...

Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:21 pm

AwsomeMan wrote:
Killer Panda wrote:

hehe. did you know that the critics thought the fewer number of human scenes made it worse? :lol: silly critics...

Wow. Most of the humans have almost nothing to contribute to the story. And you don't go to a movie about Transformers hoping to see a movie where human save the day.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:53 pm
Site Moderator

How the hell is Optimus Prime even considered a badass. He isn't in the movie half the time. Honestly. I've lost all respect for alot of you. Blue is the one only one with actual valid points. For christ sake, they gave the two stereotype robots buck golden teeth. The only reason that people like the movie is because no one has common sense and they let their dicks do their thinking for them. Hey, Megam Fox, let's go see transformers. Believe it or not, i've seen way hotter.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:56 pm

Just watched it today. It wasn't that great. Main things I didn't like were the unnecessary swearing and crude jokes, those twins mudflap and skids,the RC car decepticon, and the fact that the fallen was extremely weak while fighting optimus. Otherwise the movie was ok.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Waifu: You!
needs moar predacon, unicron, dinobot, maximals, soundwave actually doing somthing, transforming aircraft carrier, minicrons and hot rod.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:38 pm
 [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next