The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:37 pm

[ 14 posts ] 
Smash Bros: Dimensional Devastation 

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
This RP will most likely be a test of my patience...

Story:
After the defeat of the Subspace Army, and the Evil Spirit Tabuu, The Brawlers (This includes chars from Melee who weren't in Brawl) were praised with the highest honor: They were named Extradimensional Saviors. Their long time foes, the twin Bosses, Crazy Hand, and Master Hand were revealed to be the incarnations of a young boy's hands. Tabuu was simply an evil being evolved from the creature Marx, who Kirby had battled before. After Marx's death, he was reincarnated into the form of an Extradimensional Demon. Hence, Tabuu was born.
Tabuu possessed the young boy's mind years before, when the amount of Brawlers was limited to a mere twelve fighters: Era 64. At this point however, he had only possessed one hand. This hand became the Master Hand. In the next era: Era 128, Tabuu finally gained (slightly less) control of the boy's other hand.
The fact that he had less control was evidenced by the fact that this "Crazy" Hand convulsed wildly on occasion. During this era, a few more dimensional doors were opened, and the ones that were already opened expanded even more, allowing more Brawlers to enter the Smash Dimension, as well as the worlds of others. In the era after this one: The Revolution Era, Tabuu finally gained enough control over the boy to open portals halfway across the collection of dimension. With this, even more obscure Brawlers, such as Sonic the Hedgehog, and Solid Snake entered the Fray. At the end of this era, The great Fray was supposedly ended when Tabuu was killed. But as all great minds know, when one great force is destroyed, a void is created for an even more powerful being to enter in its place. At the end of the Great Fray, the Brawlers believed their duties to be over, when suddenly, even more portals began to open. Strange beings from all dimensions began to appear, and here is where the true battle to decide the fate of all dimensions finally begins, are you ready?

Rules:
Follow the basic RP Rules, no Godmod, no Autohitting, no Spamming, no Emotes outside of OOC, etc.
Additional Rules:
This RPG somewhat uses a stat system:
LVL: Level: Custom Chars start at LV 1, SSB64 Chars start at level 10, SSBM Chars start at level 5, and SSBB Chars start at level 2.

Level is the only stat. Levels are increased slowly, but surely after epic battles. As your level increases, your FS is upgraded as well. You can also gain access to new worlds through the defeat of enemies.

LV: 10 Chars: SSB64:
Mario
Specials:
B: Fireball (Cannot be changed, or reverted. Can be made more powerful: 9% Dmg)
B>: Cape (Cannot be changed, or reverted)
B^: Star Jump (5% Dmg) (Can be reverted to Super Jump Punch (7% Dmg but less height), or upgraded to Moon Jump (No Damage, but sustained levitation) after collecting a Moon Artifact.)
Bv: FLUDD (No Dmg, but lots of knockback) (Can be reverted to Mario Tornado which is 2% DMG per strike.)
FS: Mario Finale: Releases a Swirling Torrent of Flame toward the direction Mario is facing.

Can Wall Jump

Luigi:
Specials:
B: Green Fireball (Cannot be changed, or reverted, can be upgraded. 10% Dmg)
B^: Fire Jump Punch (12%) (Can be upgraded to Fire Punch Barrage for the cost of the height of the recovery dropping.)
B>: Green Missile (7%) (Can be upgraded)
Bv: Green Tornado: (Cannot be changed in any way. (2% Dmg per hit))
FS: Negative Zone: Recreation: (Luigi engulfs the area in Negative energy, transporting everything to World -1-1 (Negative One dash One) Every opponent slowly accrues one damage each turn.)
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Samus
Captain Falcon
Link
Ness
Fox
Kirby
LV: 5 Chars: SSBM
Peach
Bowser
Mr. Game n Watch
Ice Climbers
Ganondorf
Zelda/Sheik
Dr. Mario (Counts as Mario from another World)
Mewtwo
Pichu
Marth
Roy
Falco
Sandbag

LV: 2 Chars: SSBB
Pit
Wolf
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
Zero Suit Samus (Counts as Samus Transformed. Considered LV 10)
Ike
Lucario
Pokemon Trainer (Can capture more Pokemon than just Squirtle, Charizard, and Ivysaur.)
R.O.B.
King DeDeDe
Sonic
Solid Snake
Wario
Dark Link (Alternate Universe Link)
Toon Link (Alternate Universe Link)

Please let me know if I missed a char... Debug Chars, and Bosses don't count.

Other Chars considered non-custom/original are also LV 2. (EG: Krystal, Waluigi, Rouge, Amy Rose, etc.)

The Char sheet:
Name:
Series:
Backstory: (For characters with existing Wikipedia articles, or bios, you can also link offsite. XXX will be reported, however. So be careful which site you choose to link to.)
Moveset:
B:
>B:
^B:
vB:
Final Smash:

Please PM your bios.

List of Areas: (Note: Many areas will probably exist that won't be posted. Just deal with it, and go with it)

Mario Universe
Negative Zone
Sonic Universe
F-Zero Universe
LOZ Universe
Classic Nintendo Universes
Metroid Universe
Flat Zone
Smash Universe
Subspace (Transformed into Dimensional Directory)
Dream Land
Poke'mon Universe

Last edited by Wolf on the Moon on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:32 pm

No.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Official first post: From here on, this will be known as the official first post.

DM:

Bio List: Note that more than one char can be controlled, but the maximum (usually) is three.

HalfMoon's Sheets:
Name: Mario
Series: Mario Series
Appearance: Will post later
Backstory: Will be on the same page as appearance
Moveset:
B: Fireball: Fires a ball of fire at the opponent
>B: Cape: Deflects projectiles
^B: Was Super Jump Punch, upgraded to Star Jump: Increases the recovery height of the Super Jump Punch.
vB: Was FLUDD, reverted to the Mario Tornado: A spin attack that originated in Super Mario World, generates slight vacuum force that rarely sucks in opponents. Usually, better fighters can escape this pull.
Final Smash: Mario Finale: Mario fires a gigantic swirling torrent of flame after collecting either: A) The Star Rod (Paper Mario Style), B) The Smash Ball, or C) A light chain fragment.

Another order of business: Items.
Light Chain Fragments: Fragments of Tabuu's Chains of Light. Sometimes appear during Boss Fights.
Star Rod(PM64): A mystical artifact that is lost somewhere in Mario's dimension.
Smash Ball: The powers of all artifacts from all dimensions is stored in this elusive ball that regenerates when destroyed. Perhaps it has something to do with the events of the past games?

Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Zesper wrote:
No.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:07 am
SSF2 Developer

MGN Username: KingTremolo
Currently Playing: Super Mario 64, Monster Hunter 4, Sonic Generations
Dragon fang wrote:
Zesper wrote:
No.

I'm not even a RPer, and I agree.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:31 pm

Waifu: I'm married
This is just going to end up as an argument...
Lock?

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:05 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
is masterchef avialaeble?!11

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:14 pm

OOC: Whoever joo want. As long as they aren't a Godmod. (Actually... you can apply to be a boss, too.)

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:16 pm

OOC: And I don't even have a character...
NO!

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:49 am

I thought there were many Smash Bros. Clones...

But now RPG....NO.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:57 pm
YIM

Waifu: I'm married
L0l I've changd my mind!!!!! can I b sonic plz???????!!!!!!111!!!!!1!!!!?????

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:24 pm
YIM WWW

No. Your using a game where the characters have strict controls, this appeals only to noobs and people who care only about characters. which you will never find in an RPG forum. A good story line, and very descriptive, but it seems such a waste when the game play is this bad.

BTW: You should explain why, not just blurt out a no and leave it there. People have feelings...

Darkness: The lack of a luminous source.
Evil is not the lack of morality, nor is it the need for it.
Evil is the acknolegement of ones mortality, and the desire to enjoy it.

May Darkness Rain Everywhere

Wed May 20, 2009 7:03 pm
Site Moderator

Ishtom wrote:
No. Your using a game where the characters have strict controls, this appeals only to noobs and people who care only about characters. which you will never find in an RPG forum. A good story line, and very descriptive, but it seems such a waste when the game play is this bad.

BTW: You should explain why, not just blurt out a no and leave it there. People have feelings...

Why in the five ranks did you bump this?

Wed May 20, 2009 9:21 pm
Site Moderator

I'll fix it.

Ah... that's better.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Thu May 21, 2009 4:53 am
 [ 14 posts ]