The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:57 pm

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: TaylorGang
Currently Playing: SSF2
I play with a GameCube controller and sometimes online I lose my Tap jump

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/TaylorJames1234?lang=en
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/taypalacio/

Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:16 am

MGN Username: KillerHayabusa
Currently Playing: Payday 2
Waifu: Dallas
riku434 wrote:
On target test level 3 as Kirby, if you land on any tranpoline (or anything that bounces you upwwards) with Up B, Kirby will spaz out on the trampoline during the landing animation.

Honestly, I think the devs have just forgotten Kirby existed.

add me on steam @: Sieztrzewitowski

Mains: :sonic: :sheik: :mario: :sandbag:

Learning: :sora: :metaknight:
was here since 0.6 lol

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:20 pm

MGN Username: MGoku9
Currently Playing: SSF2, Crash Tag Team Racing, Dragon Ball Budokai 2
Luffy is so buggy. Dayum.
If you Down-B twice and then die without being hit or landing on a platform, when you respawn and use Down-B again without touching the ground, the game will act like it is your third Down-B, thus, you'll fall considerably and then float on place after usage.

If you connect Side-B with anyone near a ledge, when you finish the move, Luffy will grab the ledge with his Side-B ledge grab animation.
The same thing happens with Up-B.

------------------------------

Opponents will bypass Skull Fortress' top left/right platforms if U-Thrown by Naruto on the middle-left/right platforms

I am the base for Event #11: Laagggggg

== SSF2 ==
Flash Card #10

RIP Forums. Hope you're having a good day, though! Unless you main Marth /s.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:07 pm

I'm sure someone has already mentioned this, but in online mode once you are in the waiting room, there is no way to exit it without restarting the game.
Also, when I was playing with bowser, i was able to short hop nair, fair, bair, and dair out of a dash. However, I couldn't short hop uair, it just did an up tilt or an up smash.
Also I know this is somewhat counter intuitive, but I was wondering if you could have a controller scheme with autodash, but double tap walk. I want to use autodash, because double tap dash is hard to get used to and really annoying on the laggy online mode. However, I still want to be able to walk to use tilts and such.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:43 pm

MGN Username: Byllant
Currently Playing: A lot of Nintendo games as if there's no end.
Vanilla wrote:
during metal battle on classic mode.
if the metal opponent breaks the metal box,
the metal opponent will lose its metal status once it wears off.

A found a similar glitch but on a Special metal battle: if a metal opponent grabs a Metal Box and its effect ends, though the character remains metallic, voice effects will be heard and the character will no longer produce that clang sound effect when landing or attacking.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:07 pm

wanted to say that yoshi is floaty in light mode in special smash till u use his up-b .then he gains back his normal state

Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:16 am

MGN Username: Lan_Hikari
Currently Playing: SSF2
Waifu: You bby ;)
Special Smash doesn't work online, how do I fix this? pacman :luigi: :mario:

Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:14 am

Online has a lot of desyncs that don't register as an error until the end of the match (on one screen), or don't cause an error at all. This happens quite a lot, and it appears as though your opponent starts swinging at thin air for the rest of the match or becomes seriously incompetent. I think people are not noticing this sometimes because they play aggressively and assume they just crushed their dispirited foe.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:07 pm

Almost everytime the online match starts, the game freezes at the 3 second count (doesn't change anything to be host or not). Otherwise the game is very laggy never got a clean match

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:39 pm

MGN Username: Lcb
Currently Playing: Ssf2 beta
Waifu: Shrek
-When you grab an item you do a jab at the same time and it feels really messy, it makes it very difficult to grab objects sometimes
-It seems that the assist trophies just appear looking to the right when I use them while I'm facing left (mother brain and Dr. Wright are an example)
-Some "spinys" walk backwards
-When you hit a green/yellow shell it will move without the spinning animation and it will not hurt anyone
-If you hold a green/red/yellow shell for too long it will disappear
-When you hit a firework the explosion sounds really loud
-When you charge the attack you do with the beam sword and interrupt the animation, the sword will get bigger, something similar happens when you hit a beam sword attack another beam sword, the size and the hitboxes will increase
-I don't know if this happens with all this items: fan/beam sword/home-run bat/star rod/ beam rod, but if 2 players grab 2 of this same items (this happened to me with the home-run bat and beam sword) and hit at the same time, the items will crash infinite times until someone makes DIs
-It's almost impossible to escape from the fan item if the other player just keep pressing attack very quickly
-In rainbow route, if you use the super/poison mushroom item and go to a mirror, you will get really big/small if you keep repeating the same thing (or crash the game) and also, if you have a different color skin, your color skin will turn normal and this happens ramdonly
-When bomberman makes a bomb, all the cpus start to jump and air dogde, even when the bomb isn't were the cpu's are or when bomberman dies first than the other players and that's very annoying
-In hidden leaf village, when the cpus are in the left side of the stage (in the wooden platform) they don´t know how to go back to the middle of the stage and start to jump multiple times without moving from the platform
-are the blast boxes going to move when you hit them in a future update?

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:46 pm

MGN Username: riku434
Currently Playing: Project M
Waifu: Joseph Joestar
LCB wrote:
-It's almost impossible to escape from the fan item if the other player just keep pressing attack very quickly

Have you tried to DI or SDI out of it?

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:04 pm

this was necessary

Attachments:
Sin título.png
Sin título.png [ 101.84 KiB | Viewed 1809 times ]

Last edited by LCB on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:28 pm

riku434 wrote:
LCB wrote:

I tried to DI to any direction but I don't know what is SDI

Last edited by LCB on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:32 pm

MGN Username: GreeNinja
Currently Playing: Beta or TF2
Donkey Kong's bair doesn't decay, as in it does the same amount of damage early or late, it did this in 9b as well (like Fox's bair back then).

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:33 pm

MGN Username: NASAPeepo
Currently Playing: It's my personal life.
LCB wrote:
riku434 wrote:
LCB wrote:

(I don't know how to respond in this) I tried to DI to any direction but I don't know what is SDI

SDI is a smash term meaning Smash Directional Influence. You can smash both the directional key and c-stick key in a direction you want to escape from. Right directional key + C-stick right, for example, it's self-explanatory.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:53 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 106  Next