The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:36 pm

[ 672 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next
MG Mafia XIX: Dota 2 Mafia - GG 

Well like I've already said I'm third party survivor so

Get on with it, I guess? Go team? Lmao

Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:26 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
King Arthur wrote:
As I'm no longer able to use any ability, I might as well claim, as it's for the best.

I'm Purist Thunderwrath.

My one ability was that I could stop all deaths for one night, and one night only. As we NL'd on D1, I decided to use it so we wouldn't lose any townies.

For the replacements

Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:41 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Ah, thank you for jogging the memory. Has Usuk claimed yet? I'll go back and read but it would be super if he could post it on this page for easy access.

Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:19 pm

No, they haven't claimed.

It's not that difficult to sort by author yo

Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:21 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Brikanorak wrote:
Ah, thank you for jogging the memory. Has Usuk claimed yet? I'll go back and read but it would be super if he could post it on this page for easy access.

I don't believe she has, yet. I'm in close contact with her, so I can remind her that this actually exists as soon as possible.

Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:26 pm
BR Member

reggie fils-anime wrote:
No, they haven't claimed.

It's not that difficult to sort by author yo
My bad. I got wrapped up in the excitement and forgot about that function.

Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Currently Playing: animal f*** crossing,
HI WOOPS I WAS BUSY

...largely with playing wii games with my sister but thats beside the point

however I did claim! right here because i thought my brother was going to cut off my internet. he didnt. im not sure why he said he would

Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:57 am

ah whoops i missed that

sorry for being dumb

Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:58 am
BR Member

Ok, woot. No bus drivers.

I am Gondar the Bounty Hunter, a tracker. I followed Geno last night, and he visited our now-dead friend 135. I think we know how this story ends.

Vote: Dr. Geno

Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:13 am

I just want to get this over with already

Vote: Dr. Geno

Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:37 am

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
Votecount 5.2
Voting Dr. Geno-Brikanorak, Kyuubit(LYNCH)
Voting no one-Dr. Geno, usuk, King Arthur

A LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED

STAND BY FOR END OF DAY SCENE

In case you're asking if I made a mistake, look at the night actions. If you're too lazy, 135 replicated Brik so Brik has two votes, and now it's 3 votes to lynch.

I have NO IDEA about Dota, so don't blame me for the terrible flavor.
Surrounded, Geno had no place to go. His teammates dead, he knew help was impossible, but he wasn't going to go down without a fight.

He ran, and he ran, and he was close to reaching the trees, but alas, it was too late. The Bounty Hunter appeared from nowhere, sliced him down, and killed him.

RADIANT VICTORY, the screen flashed. All breathed a sigh of relieved, as this game was finally over.

Dr. Geno, Mafia One-Shot Doctor (Dazzle) has been slain!

You have randomed Dazzle, the Shadow Priest.

Dazzle is a ranged intelligence hero with many abilities that sustain his allies.

At a young age, Dazzle requested the final rite of becoming a shadow priest in a need for enlightenment. This rite is known for changing those who complete it. Some go mad, others are gifted strange aptitudes. At the end of Dazzle's rite, his healing power also had the power to destroy. He uses this to aid his allies as well as eliminate his enemies.

Ability:

Shallow Grave: Only a seasoned acolyte of the Shadow can properly perform the rite of preventing death. On a single night only, you may send me the name of one of your allies. They cannot die that night by any means. You cannot use Shallow Grave on yourself.

Win Condition: You are aligned with the Dire. You win when it is logically impossible for any more of the Dire to die.

The town of Brikanorak, Bounty Hunter(Tracker), usuk, Kardel Sharpeye(Two-Shot Vig), and King Arthur, Omniknight(One-Shot Mass Doc) win!
Also, Kyuubit, Roshan(Conditional Untargetable/Doctor-Giver Survivor) joins them in victory

RESULTS:
Town: Win
Mafia: Lose
3P: Win

Role PMs coming soon along with general comments.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Last edited by Terra on Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:12 am

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
ROLE PMs(placed into boxes to make life easier)
Sniper, usuk: show
You have randomed Kardel Sharpeye, the Sniper.

Sniper is a ranged agility hard carry excelling at dealing high damage at incredible range.

Sniper is a member of an ancient group of hunters. After making a shot of incredible skill during an ancient test, he was deemed to be the focus of a prophecy. He was exiled from his village until he can fulfill the rest of the prophect by attaining legendary status in battle.

Ability:

Assassinate: In order to fulfill the prophecy and return to his home town, Kardel must make another shot as perfect as the one on the day of his ancient test. During the Night Phase, you may send me the name of another player. You will kill that player. Unfortunately, you seem to have forgotten your spare ammunition. You can only take two shots.

Win Condition: You are aligned with the Radiant. You win when all threats to the Radiant have been eliminated.

Clockwerk, Genis: show
You have randomed Rattletrap, the Clockwerk.

Clockwerk is a melee strength hero that is commonly played as an initiator or ganker.

Clockwerk has always made up for his small stature with gadgetry and wit. After war tore down his village and left his family slain, he used his knowledge of clocks and technology to create a powered suit of Clockwerk armor. His new tools have given him near-automated levels of efficiency in ambush.

Ability:

Power Cogs:One of Clockwerk's inventions of which he is most proud is the power cog - though it is sometimes despised by his allies. During any Night Phase, you may send me the name of a player. You will trap that player in your powered cogs, preventing them from using their ability and preventing any other abilities from affecting them.

Win Condition: You are aligned with the Radiant. You win when all threats to the Radiant have been eliminated.

Morphling, 135: show
You have randomed Morphling.

Morphling is a ranged agility hero who is skilled as a very strong hard carry.

On the eve of the ancient war of the Vloy, a comet of ice broke into the atmosphere and melted in a flash of heat. Thus, the elemental Morphling was born. In the ensuing battle on the bank of a river, Morphling took the form of whoever he liked, and by the end he had played every part and killed every soldier on both sides. The end of the battle was his beginning.

Ability:

Replicate: Staring into Morphling produces a reflection that mimics the beholder. During the Night Phase, you may send me the name of one player. That player will get an extra vote the next day. You cannot Replicate yourself.

Bounty Hunter, Brikanorak: show
You have randomed Gondar, the Bounty Hunter.

Bounty Hunter is a melee agility hero that excels in dealing high amounts of damage to single targets, and is most commonly played as a ganker.

There are many tales of Gondar the Bounty Hunter. Each one is different than the last, with each new feat more unbelievable and each of his supposed targets more elusive. His skills of tracking and assassination are regaled as the best in the world. It is said that, for the right price,even the mightiest of men may find fear in the shadows.

Ability:

Track: Using his elevated senses of sight and smell, Gondar's hits have quite a good chance of success. During the Night Phase, you may send me the name of a player. You will gain vision of that player for the night, seeing who they visit, if anyone.

Purist Thunderwrath, King Arthur: show
You have randomed Purist Thunderwrath, the Omniknight.

Omniknight is a versatile melee strength hero capable of being a support or semi-carry.

Omniknight was a devout, hard-fighting knight dedicated to the order he had grown up in. But as the world around him brought nothing but hardships, he began to question his faith in the Omniscience. After deep meditation, the Omniscience chose to reveal himself to the Purist and imbued him with deep powers. His campaign at last had meaning, and with his new powers he assists his brothers on the battlefield.

Ability:

Guardian Angel: The All Seeing One casts down his protection over those that Purist calls friend. During any Night Phase, for one time only, you may send me a PM activating this ability. All deaths of any kind will be prevented that night.

Puck, Nixter: show
You have randomed Puck, the Faerie Dragon.

Puck is a ranged intelligence hero known for being very unpredictable and slippery.

While Puck seems to be a mischievous, childish character, this quality actually masks an alien personality. Faerie Dragons live for eons, and thus Puck will spend countless millennia in this juvenile state. It's motives are therefore inscrutable, and it may just be incredibly fond of mischief.

EVERYTHING BELOW THIS IS HIDDEN FROM PUCK

Ability:

Phase Shift: With a quip and flash, Puck returns to the alien dimension from whence it came. On odd numbered nights, you phase out of the battlefield, being immune from all actions.

Rubick, Lucina: show
You have randomed Rubick, the Grand Magus.

Rubick is a ranged intelligence hero know for his ability to steal other heroes' spells and use them as his own.

After Rubick thwarted his seventh assassination attempt, he realized his true potential to become a Magus. When he announced his attention to kill a Magus, they all descended upon him. In the ensuing battle, Rubick used his enemies' own abilities against them, which caused enough confusion to cause the others to accuse their friends of betrayal and attack each other. By the end, several lay dead and Rubick strongarmed his way to the title of Grand Magus.

Ability:

Spell Steal: Not every magus can be a Grand Magus but even their lesser magics can be a source of much utility. During a single Night Phase in the game, you may send me a PM with the name of a player. You will steal the last used ability of that player and receive a one-shot version of that ability. If this ability fails for any reason, you lose it.

Night Stalker, Dephius: show
You have randomed Balanar, the Night Stalker.

Night Stalker is a melee strength hero, unique in that his abilities are more powerful at night.

On the dawn of the First Day, all creatures that ruled the night were wiped out, save for one, Night Stalker. He delights in his malevolence, being responsible for the myths of the Night Terror, Boogeyman, and the other tales that terrify children at night. He is living proof that nightmares are real.

Abilities:

Crippling Fear: A vision of the twisted maw of Balanar etches itself into the minds of the poor souls unlucky enough to cross his path. At night, you may send me a PM with the name of a player. That player will be roleblocked. See next ability for further effects.

Darkness: It is a humbling sight to see when the mightiest of warriors become afraid of the dark. At night, you may send me a PM activating this ability. The night will be extended to the next day, allowing you to use Crippling Fear during the day. This version of Crippling Fear allows you to strip away the vote of one player for that day. After activation of Darkness, you will not be able to use it for the next two nights.

Win Condition: You are aligned with the Dire. You win when it is logically impossible for any more of the Dire to die.

Pachino, Slark: show
You have randomed Slark, the Nightcrawler.

Slark is a melee agility hero that utilises his skills to spring onto enemy heroes and slip out unhindered

While serving his time in the sunken prison Dark Reef, Slark kept to himself until he discovered a group of prisoners known as the Dark Reef Dozen organizing an escape. During the attempt, most were killed and a few were captured, only to be executed later. But not Slark. This unsung thirteenth escaped unharmed and remains the only successful escapee from the Dark Reef.

Ability:

Shadow Dance: The hidden Thirteenth is a slippery foe. Whenever you perform the factional kill, you activate this ability, rendering yourself invisible and immune to all negative actions. However, if the kill fails, the effects of this ability wear off, you are caught by the Radiant, and you are killed.

Geno, Dazzle: show
You have randomed Dazzle, the Shadow Priest.

Dazzle is a ranged intelligence hero with many abilities that sustain his allies.

At a young age, Dazzle requested the final rite of becoming a shadow priest in a need for enlightenment. This rite is known for changing those who complete it. Some go mad, others are gifted strange aptitudes. At the end of Dazzle's rite, his healing power also had the power to destroy. He uses this to aid his allies as well as eliminate his enemies.

Ability:

Shallow Grave: Only a seasoned acolyte of the Shadow can properly perform the rite of preventing death. On a single night only, you may send me the name of one of your allies. They cannot die that night by any means. You cannot use Shallow Grave on yourself.

Kyuubit, Roshan: show
You have become Roshan.

Roshan is the most powerful neutral creep in the game. He can easily outmatch most heroes in combat, and multiple players are usually required to take him down.

It is said that Roshan killed a Shopkeeper, the only being to do so, and stole the Aegis of the Immortal. He is now cursed for doing so, and will have his treasure stolen from him again and again for eternity.

Abilities:

Spell Block: If you are targetted by any actions at Night, no actions can affect you that Night. You will be alerted when this ability goes off, and after it has been used, it requires the following two Nights to cool down.

Aegis of the Immortal: Immortality! If you are lynched or killed, the person who hammers/kills you will receive the Aegis of the Immortal. This prevents their death once.

Win Condition: You win if you are alive when either the Radiant or Dire are victorious.

Night Actions
Night 1: show
Brik tracks Terra
-due to Terra performing the kill, receieves “No result”
Arthur uses Guardian Angel, preventing all deaths
-Champ is saved from Thomas’s assassinate
-Genis is saved from Terra’s factional kill
-Terra’s passive doesn’t kill him
Genis does no action
Champ Replicates Brik
-Champ is rollblocked, action fails
Franziska targets Brik
-she receives a one-shot Track
Geno uses no action
T_T vig. kills Champ
-fails due to Arthur’s Guardian Angel
Dephius roleblocks Champ
-blocks Champ’s Replication
Terra kills Genis
-fails due to Arthur’s Guardian Angel, but Terra’s passive also doesn’t kill him
Nixter and Kyuubit have no actives

Night 2: show
Genis jailkeeps King Arthur
135 replicates Franziska
-Franziska gets another vote the next day
Brik tracks T_T
-gets result “target visited no one last night”
Franziska tracks King Arthur
-Franziska is roleblocked, gets result “no result"
Geno uses no action
Dephius roleblocks Franziska
-Franziska cannot track Arthur
Pach kills Kyuubit
-the kill fails due to Kyuubit’s spell block, Pach dies

Night 3: show
135 replicates Genis
-Genis would get another vote but he’s been murdered
Genis jailkeeps Nixter
-does not effect Nixter due to Phase Shift
Brik tracks Genis
-gets result “Target visited Nixter last night"
Geno kills Genis
-Genis dies

Night 4: show
135 replicates Brik
-Brik gets an extra vote the next day
Brik tracks Franziska
-gets result “Target visited no one last night”
Geno kill Franziska
-Franziska dies

Night 5: show
135 replicates Brik(successful, brik gets an extra vote)
Brik tracks Geno(receives 135)
Geno kills 135(successful)

Consider NAR: kills are last in order, so therefore action still goes through

THIS TOOK AGES BTW, SO COMMENTS LATER

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:36 am

I am genuinely sorry for my general apathy towards this game but Survivor is such an ugh role that

Yeah

Just want to get onto the next game now

Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:42 am

Seriously, a game like this didn't need to take six months, but oh well.

Also:
Terra wrote:
Geno kill Franziska

I want to see other people

Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:03 am
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
Gay

Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:35 am
 [ 672 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next