The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:52 am

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Friday the 13th(no spoilers) 

oh my f*** god, the new friday the 13th movie f*** owned, it wasnt one of those crappy horror movies with over 9000 sex scenes and bikini women to make it look hot, it stuck to the f*** story and was making me jump outta my seat the whole time..you must see it.

Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:46 pm

I was going to see it with a friend of mine, but my dad said he couldn't pick me up from it because he was going to play a gig, so I couldn't go.

Hopefully I can see it soon, it looks awesome.

Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:52 pm

i assure you it is, i had to go with my mom and a friend of hers but as long as i got to see the movie, i didnt care, and i lol'd. the door to the theater had a bouncer it was cool. but you'll love it.

Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:07 pm

Cool, Jason's back.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:22 pm
Site Moderator

Greeeaaat. Another Jason movie. Like we don't already have ten others that are all basically the same- OH WAIT.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:02 pm

bluemage77 wrote:
Greeeaaat. Another Jason movie. Like we don't already have ten others that are all basically the same- OH WAIT.

I hate it when people do this.

I mean, when there's a Freddy or Jason movie, people are ALWAYS like 'oh, god, not another one...'
But then there's another Saw movie, and it's like 'OMG SAW!!'

I had a feeling that this was going to suck. This generation always tries to take something old and make it 'better', but then it turns out like s***.

My sprite gallery.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:51 pm
Site Moderator

Aiden wrote:
bluemage77 wrote:

I mean, when there's a Freddy or Jason movie, people are ALWAYS like 'oh, god, not another one...'

I had a feeling that this was going to suck. This generation always tries to take something old and make it 'better', but then it turns out like s#%$&.

That's what I'm saying. We don't need any f*** more because we already have some good ones. They butcher the damn thing when they make "Jason Goes to Space" and "Jason Goes to the Grocery Store." And I'm f*** sick and tired of all of these f*** remakes! How the hell did Hollywood run out of ideas?! They haven't! I've yet to see a movie with ten foot soccer balls holding a charity drive for sickened and weak ostriches. See? There's an idea. Oh no, instead, I think we'll just take and old and tired franchise and make another movie about him. But instead of something f*** original, let's make him do the exact same thing he did in the old one!! See?! ISN'T IT JUST GREAT!? We don't need originality, we need more of the same!! People love seeing the same!!! Also, you could say that since the original Jason isn't up to date with our standards of movie magic, there's just another reason to redo the entire f*** thing! YES!! Remakes are so much fun because we couldn't think if our lives depended on it! Let's just keep doing the one where he kills the people at the summer camp! w00t!! Hooray for Jason, Freddy, and Chuckie for all being here, tonight! It means a lot to me, I'm an old fan! See what i did there? Old? Not new? As in I liked the old, but the new is just laziness? Yes.

Jin wrote:

Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:02 pm

bluemage77 wrote:
Aiden wrote:
bluemage77 wrote:

I had a feeling that this was going to suck. This generation always tries to take something old and make it 'better', but then it turns out like s#%$&.

That's what I'm saying. We don't need any f#%$& more because we already have some good ones. They butcher the damn thing when they make "Jason Goes to Space" and "Jason Goes to the Grocery Store." And I'm f#%$& sick and tired of all of these f#%$& remakes! How the hell did Hollywood run out of ideas?! They haven't! I've yet to see a movie with ten foot soccer balls holding a charity drive for sickened and weak ostriches. See? There's an idea. Oh no, instead, I think we'll just take and old and tired franchise and make another movie about him. But instead of something f#%$& original, let's make him do the exact same thing he did in the old one!! See?! ISN'T IT JUST GREAT!? We don't need originality, we need more of the same!! People love seeing the same!!! Also, you could say that since the original Jason isn't up to date with our standards of movie magic, there's just another reason to redo the entire f#%$& thing! YES!! Remakes are so much fun because we couldn't think if our lives depended on it! Let's just keep doing the one where he kills the people at the summer camp! w00t!! Hooray for Jason, Freddy, and Chuckie for all being here, tonight! It means a lot to me, I'm an old fan! See what i did there? Old? Not new? As in I liked the old, but the new is just laziness? Yes.

*gets crushed by Bluemage's big post*

But seriously I don't care if this movie is like the old movies before. I just like to see Jason again mercilessly killing people with his machete in the ol' Crystal Lake. But it's just a movie, so watch and enjoy it and stop complaining. Unless the movie sucks...Then complain.

Oh and yes, Hollywood is running out of ideas...

Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:39 pm

bluemage77 wrote:
Aiden wrote:
bluemage77 wrote:

That's what I'm saying. We don't need any f*** more because we already have some good ones. They butcher the damn thing when they make "Jason Goes to Space" and "Jason Goes to the Grocery Store." And I'm f*** sick and tired of all of these f*** remakes! How the hell did Hollywood run out of ideas?! They haven't! I've yet to see a movie with ten foot soccer balls holding a charity drive for sickened and weak ostriches. See? There's an idea. Oh no, instead, I think we'll just take and old and tired franchise and make another movie about him. But instead of something f*** original, let's make him do the exact same thing he did in the old one!! See?! ISN'T IT JUST GREAT!? We don't need originality, we need more of the same!! People love seeing the same!!! Also, you could say that since the original Jason isn't up to date with our standards of movie magic, there's just another reason to redo the entire f*** thing! YES!! Remakes are so much fun because we couldn't think if our lives depended on it! Let's just keep doing the one where he kills the people at the summer camp! w00t!! Hooray for Jason, Freddy, and Chuckie for all being here, tonight! It means a lot to me, I'm an old fan! See what i did there? Old? Not new? As in I liked the old, but the new is just laziness? Yes.

Jason Goes to Space was so stupid it was funny.

I mean, he dies, but then is reborn as some machine with two machetes? That's freaking hilarious.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:07 pm

bluemage just shut the f*** up, seriously, you havent even seen the movie and you fail it? it was very good, it stuck to the story with some nice little twists and turns along the way. i almost pee'd my pants because i didnt want to leave the theater to go to the bathroom and from how i kept jumping out of my seat, we need more director's like michael bay and rob zombie! they know how to make good movies, im orgasming from how awsome friday the 13th and halloween were and cant wait for halloween two. dont rate a movie if you havent even seen it dumbass.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:54 pm
Site Moderator

angeldemonica wrote:
bluemage just shut the f#%$& up, seriously, you havent even seen the movie and you fail it? it was very good, it stuck to the story with some nice little twists and turns along the way. i almost pee'd my pants because i didnt want to leave the theater to go to the bathroom and from how i kept jumping out of my seat, we need more director's like michael bay and rob zombie! they know how to make good movies, im orgasming from how awsome friday the 13th and halloween were and cant wait for halloween two. dont rate a movie if you havent even seen it dumbass.

Haaaaaahahaha, you're f*** hilarious. More explosions and ailments, eh? Wow, how deep of you. I saw the movie. It's gory. Great. Woopdee doo. However, that's all it has going for it.

Jin wrote:

Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:59 am

bull s***, it actually had a story etched into it. you were probably jacking off in the back and just looked up at the parts where he's attacking. and no f*** duh its gonna be gory! its a jason movie damnit. now a horror series to laugh at is saws. that series f*** sucks, if you really hate friday the 13th so much, go make a topic about it. :?

Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:42 am

This one had actual ACTING!

I was suprised!

Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:39 pm
Site Moderator

angeldemonica wrote:
bull s#%$&, it actually had a story etched into it. you were probably jacking off in the back and just looked up at the parts where he's attacking. and no f#%$& duh its gonna be gory! its a jason movie damnit. now a horror series to laugh at is saws. that series f#%$& sucks, if you really hate friday the 13th so much, go make a topic about it. :?

I'm sorry, but this is the topic to talk about it. Perhaps you should make a topic about making useless topics? And I love the use of p**** jokes to get your interesting perception of the movie's story across. Very original. The story is some kids go to a rich guy's cabin and then they all get killed. Blah blah, that's not what people went to see. If that was your primary goal, you're extremely strange and shouldn't be watching horror movies. No, what people wanted was the worst death scenes they could possibly imagine. Trouble is, they actually got the worst death scenes. They were bad, just horrible. Now in Jason X, when he froze that chick's face and smashed it onto the table, f*** yes that was badass. Or back when that arrow was shoved through Kevin Bacon's neck? How come there are no more kickass kills? When did it turn into Thursday the 12th?

Jin wrote:

Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:40 pm

wow, this one had a creepy twinge to it, who needs unrealistic deaths? these were very realistic and thats what i like to see, not exagerated dumabass deaths.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:31 pm
 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next