The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:35 pm

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Let's insult Adult Swim! 
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Doore1337 wrote:
As I said, you're not getting to me. My opinion ain't changing.

Nini wrote:
Spawn wrote:
before adult swim they had stuff like Gundam Wing uncut and Space Ghost on around that time ya know?

Exactly. That time of day has always been the mature time, making this thread illogical and basically spam..

THAT WAS ADULT SWIM, YA NIMRODS.

This is now :lock: by me. *epic raspberry*

Nope it wasnt, i remember when AS came around, all it did was put a name for the mature block, really, and add more to it.

Only nimrod here is you :P

Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:00 pm

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
*stops the flaming and agrees with the poster*

AS sucks now. I swear it used to be so much better. The only shows i watch are the ones that have been on it when it was classic.

(ATHF, Family Guy, Home movies, Venture bros...and thats actually all i can think of...wow thats kind of sad).
I miss space coast, sealab, brak show(srsly XD), and all of the classic AS shows.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:48 am
YIM WWW
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
Doore1337 wrote:
I don't care if you flame me, but Adult Swim is the single worst mistake in the history of television. What's the big idea putting TV-MA shows on a kids' network, even if it IS at night?

As I said, flame me all ya want, but it's not gonna get to me.

Not one show on Adult Swim is rated R or over.

Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:54 am

what r u talking about adult swim is freaking sweet and especialy family guy :headbang:

http://www.bleach-rpg.net/?ref=christone1 awsome bleach game

im number 1643 to join this website

Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:00 am

i agree :doh: they should have put this on comdy central :P and let the anime stay at night :xd:

Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:46 am

gah, I hate the anime on AS, until they bring some non ghey animes, like Hokuto No Ken.

the actual Adult swim shows are amazing though, they constantly show new shows, and some of my favorite AS shows are still on (as new or reruns), Dethklok, Robot Chicken, ATHF, Venture Bros, Frisky Dingo, SuperJail, boondocks, Harvey Birdman, home Movies, Family Guy, American Dad, etc.

And I don't think its wrong at all airing cartoons on a network named cartoon network, even if they are mature, but thats taken care of by the time, as most(good)parents send there kids off to bed by now.

"I gayraged. And I'm not even gay." - Kosheh

Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:45 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
I thought I locked this topic. Why ain't it locked? *tries again to :lock: *

Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:17 pm

[GDKN] wrote:
gah, I hate the anime on AS, until they bring some non ghey animes, like Hokuto No Ken.

the actual Adult swim shows are amazing though, they constantly show new shows, and some of my favorite AS shows are still on (as new or reruns), Dethklok, Robot Chicken, ATHF, Venture Bros, Frisky Dingo, SuperJail, boondocks, Harvey Birdman, home Movies, Family Guy, American Dad, etc.

And I don't think its wrong at all airing cartoons on a network named cartoon network, even if they are mature, but thats taken care of by the time, as most(good)parents send there kids off to bed by now.

Dethklok is ok, robot chicken not so much, athf ftw, venture bros ftw, frisky dingo ftw, super jail not so much, boondocks ftw, harvery birdman ftw, home movies ftw, family guy....old episodes = ftw, new episodes = ftl.

and american dad sucks.

I miss futureama.

Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:10 pm
YIM WWW
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
[NU] wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:

Dethklok is ok, robot chicken not so much, athf ftw, venture bros ftw, frisky dingo ftw, super jail not so much, boondocks ftw, harvery birdman ftw, home movies ftw, family guy....old episodes = ftw, new episodes = ftl.

and american dad sucks.

I miss futureama.

Exactly the same, tho i do like robot chicken.

And yea, American dad is eh >.>

Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Nini wrote:
[NU] wrote:
[GDKN] wrote:

and american dad sucks.

I miss futureama.

Exactly the same, tho i do like robot chicken.

And yea, American dad is eh >.>

Its the same as the new family guy episodes..

and those also suck.

Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:48 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2